Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And see? You’re focused, resourceful…”

“OK, Matt. If you can make me laugh that hard… Oh, how I needed that. If you can make me laugh that hard you deserve a trial date. And, yes, Matt. I would love it if you would drive me home when I’m discharged. If your schedule allows. I know you guys do some crazy hours. I’d offer to make you dinner, but I have no idea what’s in the house.”

“We can go out some where. Whatever you like…”

“Can I see how I feel? And how bad I look? You know…my hair got burned, my dressings….I look like a mummy.”

“But, Jaime. You look beautiful just as you are.”

“You’re quite a charmer aren’t you, Matt? I’ve got dressings all over my face. And my face is all puffy and ugly looking. They said that maybe I won’t need the dressings tomorrow if new skin has formed, but I’ll be a greasy mess. I have to stay all lubed up. My chest and arms are going to take a few more days. So let’s see.”


“Chris! Can you believe it? Mom has a date with that dreamy fireman…”

“It’s not a date. He’s just taking me home from the hospital because Emily is tied up with the baby.”

“Sure, Mom. Whatever you say. We’ll get scarce so you two can be all alone. But we want at least one foot on the floor at all times….”

“Where the heck did you hear about that?”

“Dad. He gives us lectures. Like I couldn’t do all sorts of things like Chris does with one foot on the floor.”

Chris rolled her eyes. “Hailey! Chris is not like that….Are you Chris?”

“Not you too, Mom. Hailey’s enough. Dad refers to my boyfriend as a suitor.” They all laughed.

“Don’t worry. Your mom will behave herself. But if I did have a date or two…would that be alright with you two?” They looked at each other.

“Of course, Mom. Unless the guy’s a jerk or something, but Matt’s nice. He talks to us like we have brains and have something to say, unlike some other adults….”

“You mean, adults like your father?” They nodded. “Rest assured that I will never move ahead with anyone who doesn’t treat you like the wonderful girls you are. Even you, Hailey.”

“Maahhhm!” They all laughed.

“Here we are, Matt. My home sweet home.”

“This is beautiful, Jamie. Where are the girls?”

“I don’t….Oh, here’s a note. They’re at their stepmom’s.”

“Stepmom’s? Not dad’s?”

“Long story. We got married young and just kind of grew apart. The divorce was the right thing to do.” Guilt and shame filled her as memories of the ski trip flashed through her mind. She wished that she had just gotten the divorce and THEN had an affair. But she knew that she never would have divorced him until Chris went to college so she could shield and protect the kids from John.

“But that was four years ago. What about you, Matt. You’re not married, are you?”

“Uh, no.” Pain in his eyes. “I was. For a while….we grew up together. Got married in college. Were planning our family, and….” He choked up and tears formed. “And there was a gas explosion at her mom’s. I just pray she died from the explosion and not the fire.”

Putting her hand on his thigh, “Oh, Matt! I’m so sorry. That must have been awful. It hurts me just to think of it.” She teared up from watching him. “But that’s why you became a fireman.”

“Yup.” He wiped his eyes, took a deep breath. “But that was six years ago…”

Seeing his pain, his grief, she just couldn’t help herself. Tears formed. He looked so sad. Like a little lost puppy. She stared into his eyes, maternal instinct? Or something else? She felt a key slide into her locked heart and start turning the tumblers. Her alarm bells went off warning her to stop. What was going on? She hardly knew this man and last time… but she couldn’t. She felt his need and it mirrored her own. It felt ‘right.’

She leaned in, wrapped her arm around his shoulder and kissed him. He froze initially, then relaxed a little and kissed her back. Their tongues started greeting each other. She sighed. She couldn’t believe that she actually sighed. And even had a little noise in the back of her throat. What the heck?

“Matt. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have…I feel so clumsy. So out of practice. I haven’t….That was the first….Matt, I haven’t had a date or dinner or anything with a man since the divorce. I….” He kissed her again. “God, Matt. That was wonderful. But somehow these facial dressings kind of dampen the mood. You don’t even know what I look like. And second base is definitely out for a while.”

He laughed. She laughed. It felt…good. Familiar.

“Look, Jamie,” checking in the refrigerator. “I’ll whip up a salad. Here’s some chicken I can cut up, but look at all these casseroles. Looks like everyone in the neighborhood brought you something. They must like you a lot. I can just heat one of those up.”

“Yeah, and the girls didn’t eat any of it. Probably a dozen pizza boxes in the garage. Whatever will be fine. Oh, and I have a garden out back. Hate to think what it looks like after neglecting it for a week. There should be tomatoes, a pepper and cucumber out there unless some critters got in there and beat me to ‘em while I was…indisposed.”

“You have a garden?”

“Of course, city slicker! This is suburbia. You have to have a garden. The rules, you know. No, my dad loved to garden, still does. We always had a big garden. Canning, freezing. All that stuff. And, we raise possums to eat.”

“Possums? Really?” She laughed, then he laughed.

“No! No way. They are so gross looking, but those little babies of theirs are so cute! All pink and hairless….Anyway, I might as well be raising them there have been so many of them after my garden.”

“Tell you what, Jamie. I’ll put something together and why don’t you jump in the shower and do your dressing change. Then you can just relax the rest of the day.”

“Are you going to peek at me, Matt?” He turned red, started to say something. “Joking, Matt. Just joking.”

She jumped in the shower and soaked her dressings so they would come off without sticking. Carefully cleaned off all the old goo, shampooed and finally got to use her cream rinse, climbed out and did an inspection tour.

Face? All pink except for a few small spots. Moisturizer on pink, goo on the open areas. No dressing. Arms? All pink. Moisturizer, no goo. Back? Pink. Chest? Obviously, she reflected, her chest and the girls didn’t like heat. Looks like goo and dressings for a few more days. Slap on some nonadherent gauze. A dressing pad. And she thought that maybe she should have Matt help her with the ace bandage. No. May be too forward. Yup. Way too forward she decided. Time for a sports bra. That should hold it all in place. Looks a little weird, stuff hanging out all over, but…

Hair? God what a mess. She was going to have to see Becky at the salon ASAP and try to do something about all the singed parts. She pulled some together and sniffed. It still smelled burnt. Even after washing. Nothing quite like singed hair. She hated short hair, but….Maybe she could just layer it or punk part of it. She’d have to check out some styles before she went.

The rest of her? Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all for two kids and mid thirties or so. Maybe she was hot like Hailey said. Tank top so arms don’t stick and jeans.

“So what’d you cook up there, Chef Matt?”

“Jamie! You’re beautiful!” She felt herself blushing. Her face was all pink from the healing. It had to be incredibly red now. “I kind of miss the mummy look. But my goodness! Oh. I’m sorry. You just kind of caught me off guard. As you suburban farmers would say, ‘like a butterfly emerging from it’s chrysalis.’

“Since I don’t know what a chrysalis is, I’m not sure of that, but I’ll take it as a compliment.”

“A cocoon for butterflies.”

“Oh. So what’d you make?”

“Quick salad and one of the mystery casseroles. Doesn’t look bad, though.”


“Well, that casserole beat the heck out of the hospital food. I probably need to get things squared away, catch up on laundry, make lunches for school. All that kind of stuff. Thank you for bringing me home and helping me out. Am I… Can I see you again, Matt?”

“You can count on it. But the grass needs to be cut, everyone else has their trash cans out, your down spout is disconnected and a big rain is coming…So let me do a few things before I head out.”

“Matt, you don’t have to…”

“It’s no problem. You can’t do those things while you’re healing. And teenagers…Well, teenagers aren’t always as reliable as we would hope.”

Two hours later…”It’s getting dark, so I should probably head out, Jaime.”

“Matt, I…” Just then Hailey and Chris walked in the front door.

“Who let this sweaty male thing into our all girl household, Mom? You know the rules about Y chromosomes.”

“Hailey! Be nice!” But Matt grinned.

“Oh, he’s just moist. He’s too cute to stink, Hailey. Don’t you think so, Mom? One foot on the floor, right?”

“Chris! Not you too. I’d expect it from your sister, but not you. If you must know, he’s been cutting the grass and all the things you two were supposed to do.”

“Ooops. So, anyway. Matt? When are you going to ask this hot mama out? She’s got a few miles on her, but she’s been well cared for….By Chris and I. And she’s definitely well lubricated. Did you put enough stuff on, Mom? What the heck? You look like one of those greased pigs we saw at the fair. Well, in any event. Almost like new.”

She felt her face turning red again. “Hailey! Please!”

“Actually, Hailey,” continuing to grin and glancing at Jaime, “I was thinking about tomorrow. If your mom wants to, of course, and if it’s OK with you two.”

“Matt, she says yes. You have our official stamp of approval. Tomorrow is Friday, so Friday’s has it’s appetizers on sale and then you could take her to that club out on 46.”

“Hailey! How do you know about that club?”

“Well, with my fake ID.”

“You have a fake ID? Give it to me now!”

“Just kidding, Mom. Watching a bunch of strippers is not really my thing. Now male strippers…?”

“Matt. See what I have to put up with? I swear it’s like this every day. It’s a wonder I’m not all gray and wrinkly. I’m going to pack you both off to boarding school so I can have some peace.”

“Great! Mom, there’s this place I was looking at right outside of Denver…great academics. Skiing in the winter. Hiking, rafting, rock climbing in the summer…”

“I was thinking more like some penal colony for wayward girls. I’m sorry, Matt. I’d love to go out with you. Just let me know when…”

“And we’ll make sure she dresses appropriately, Matt. No frumpy housewife stuff. It’ll be ‘hot mamma.’ I hope you can stand it and behave yourself.”

“Hailey! You’re impossible.”

“She’ll look perfect no matter what she wears. And one foot on the floor. Whatever that means.” She stepped forward and gave him a hug, struggling to keep her over moisturized arms off his shirt.

“Thanks, Matt. Thank you for everything.”

As he was walking out the door he heard, “We got here just in time Chris. There’s no telling what those two might have gotten themselves into without us to chaperone. Maybe we should go tomorrow. You know, just to protect our little Mommy from that charmer.” He laughed and shook his head. Teenagers.


“Hi, Matt. Come on in for a minute while I get my purse.”

“Is it safe?” She laughed.

“Yes. They’re supposed to be at Emily’s tonight. They hate it, but the court order…”

“You look terrific, Jamie.”

“Thanks, Matt. Not much I can do with my hair or about my eyebrows.”

“Here I brought you some…”

“Dahlias! I love them. Where’d you get them?”

“From my city slicker garden.”

“Matt. I’m sorry. I guess I just sort of assumed…”

“It’s fine. We have lots to learn about each other. Ready?”

“Dinner was terrific, Matt. Sorry about the dancing. I’d love to, but if I perspire at all those burns start itching and going crazy. Some other time for sure. It’s still early, and I still have a ton of questions about you. I’d invite you back to my place, but the girls might have swung back home…they’re pretty mobile. And way too curious. And I’d like to see your place. Check out that dahlia garden.”

“Sure. I’d like that.


“Well, here we are.”

“Matt, this is a beautiful house. And the landscaping…”

“I worked landscaping since I was twelve or so. First for neighbors, then at a nearby nursery. Through college. Bound to pick up a little.”

“Look at this garden! I’ve got the simple stuff. Tomatoes, peppers, zucchini. Lettuce in the spring. But you’ve got eggplant, okra, squash, cantaloupe?” He nodded. “But these flowers and roses….”

“She liked flowers….I…I guess I just kept growing them. But I like them a lot. Try new ones all the time.”

“Oh, Matt. You must have loved her so. I’m so sorry for your loss.” She stepped forward, put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. Then again. “Matt, I….Could we go inside?”

“Sure.” He led her by the hand and they sat on the couch. Almost without any thought she leaned forward and kissed him, which caused a sigh to escape her throat. She wondered what the hell? What’s with the sighs? It was just….just something about Matt.

“Matt? I’m not usually like this…Actually, never like this, but, darn I love your kisses.” She kissed him again, passionately. Excitement growing in each of them. They knew where this was going to end, but each hesitant to make the move.

“Matt! Crap, I’m getting greasy stuff all over your shirt. You’d better take it off before I trash it.”

“Pretty cheesy line, Jamie.” She laughed.

“Works every time.” He took his shirt and tee off. She reached out with both hands and touched him. Ran her fingers through his hairs. Not bear like. Just enough. And across his muscles. She never suspected all these were under his shirt. “My God, Matt. I love your chest. I’d take my top off and show you mine, but I’d ooze all over you. Not too romantic.”

“It’s alright. I’ve seen it.” She got embarrassed and punched his shoulder backhanded.“But soon I hope.”

“Me too. Matt, I…” She couldn’t say another word. She leaned in, kissed him and let the passion take over. Her hands started exploring. His chest, back, arms, thighs. She slid her hand to his groin and paused. “Is this OK? Would you like to? Darn, I’m so rusty! Well, hell. I’ve never been this forward. We should quit, right? Help me out, Matt.”

He stood, took her hand and gently walked her to the bedroom. Vacation memories filled her. Someone else had taken her hand and led her to the bedroom. She stopped. “No. I’m sorry, Matt. We just met and…well, someone else took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom right off the bat and it didn’t end well.”

He dropped her hand. Grabbed another shirt. “No. I’m sorry, Jaime. I…it’s fine. No pressure. Ever. We can sit back on the couch or I’ll take you home…I guess I misread…”

“No. You read the signals right. They were all green. This is my issue. I just need a little more time to work through it, I think. Would it be alright with you if you took me home? Matt, I like you, I really do…”

“But…”

“No but. Believe me. Absolutely no but. I just have to figure a few things out. Frankly, I’m scared.”

“Me too, Jamie. There’s been no one since…well, for a long time. So we both need some time to get things straight. Here, let’s get you home.”

“Matt? I didn’t ruin everything, did I?”

“Absolutely not. Do you want to call me when you’re ready to go out again or…”

“I’ll call.”


Two days later she took a deep breath and called his number. “Matt? I’m coming over. Alright? No. Nothing special. I just need to see you. Great. Be there in a bit. Thanks.”

She knocked and he opened his door. She walked directly up to him and kissed him. Long, hard.

“Well. Good to see you, Jamie.” She didn’t say a word. Just took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

“Jamie, I…” She put a finger to his lips.

“I want to make love to you, Matt. I know I’m all greasy and my hair stinks and is a mess. But I just want, no, I need to feel you close to me. Is that alright? I’ll understand if…” He kissed her. They continued the embrace as the kisses got more urgent, insistent. She took his hand and pulled him to the bedroom and then onto the bed. She was in charge. SHE wanted this. It was what SHE wanted.

As they kissed, she took his hand and put it on her breast. She sighed. “Be easy, Big Boy. They’re still pretty touchy.” His hand slid under her tee shirt and he gently massaged her breast through the sports bra. She sighed and noises escaped from the back of her throat.

“OK. Stop for a second.” A look of surprise filled his face. “No, Matt, it’s not that.” She jumped up and stripped her clothes off. “Matt, I have to leave the bra on. I still have dressings. Is that alright? You’ve seen these pups before anyway, right?” He laughed.

“Jamie. You’re beautiful.”

“Thanks. Now shut up and get your clothes off. We have things to do.”

He slid his trousers down, leaving his shorts. Nice. She pulled him into a tight squeeze and kissed him. Full length, body to body. She could feel him growing against belly.

Another groan. The lust was building. Taking over. But it wasn’t just groin to groin like Nate. This was more like heart to heart. She wanted to share this with him, to meld with him. Pull him so close they became one. She’d never felt like that before, with anyone. Ever. She felt more than heard another moan from the back of her throat.

Lying on the bed facing each other she reached down and slid her hand under the waistband of his shorts and followed the hair to his cock. Oh, God. It felt great. Rock hard. Straight. She needed this. Often and a lot. Pulling away from his mouth, sliding her hand down his chest and then using both hands, slid his shorts down and started to slide further down his body.

He stopped her, pulled her back up and then he started easing his way down her body. This caught her off guard. No one had ever started on her first. It had always been she who pleased her partner first.

He pulled her up and lifted her thigh over himself so she straddled his head, facing the wall. She held onto the head board while his tongue went to work, probing, exploring. Here, there. His hands reached up for her breasts, touched them, paused as he remembered their sensitivity and returned to her bum cheeks. She was pulled down onto his face and his tongue probed deeply. Crap! She wondered how long that tongue was and smiled inwardly as an image of an anteater flashed through her mind.

Moving up, he probed her urethra then licked her clit and gently sucked and pulled on it. A finger went in, then another while the rest of his hand cradled the lips around it and gently circled her bum. But no penetration there.

She could never figure out why a tongue and a pair of lips brought so much excitement and arousal there. Fingers just weren’t the same. Rubbing a cock on it was not the same. Maybe it was just having a guy willing to do it was what made it so exciting. She wondered if he could do it for an hour or so? Then laughed to herself again, but her laughter was interrupted by a groan as the feelings caught up to her.

She could feel an orgasm approaching and started rocking back and forth on his face. “Matt! Oh, Matt!” The waves crashed over her and she shook with enjoyment. “Holy crap!”

Lifting a thigh over his head, she pulled a 180 and bent forward and her face came down right where it belonged. Some advantages to being her size, she thought. Just perfect.

She wrapped her arms around his thighs, and paused to look. Beautiful. Then a few experimental pulls to get the feel of things. Using her tongue she swirled the tip, licked around the tip a few times, then slid it into her mouth. As she explored, her mind was flooded with thoughts of Matt. She hoped he liked her and stuck around. She was already in deep. Too deep for this early in their relationship, but she couldn’t help herself.

She put just the end in her mouth. Back and forth. Pause and swirl with her tongue, exploring every part of it, then deeper and starting the in and out for real.

1...45678...10