Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster, deeper. Pause, lick, then deeper. To the back of her throat. She grabbed his thighs and pulled as she pushed her head against him. Relaxed her throat and he slid down. A small gag. Not bad, compared to previous times. Face buried in pubic hairs, she started some in and out, but keeping him in her throat. She made it happen, not him. She liked it and it was clear he liked it as well. And that made her happy. She thought she heard him groan which added to her feeling of triumph.

Sliding back, taking a deep breath, she started stroking his cock and slid down, licking and kissing, pulled his lefty into her mouth. She felt him tense, worried that she was about to hurt him. Never, she thought. She pulled with her lips, released, then went to the right. Stroking with good, even strokes so he wouldn’t lose any ground.

She used her hand to lift his scrotum and licked underneath. Started edging her way back, but thought it best to save some things. She’d never licked back there, but with Matt….she wanted to feel and experience every tiny part. Visit every square inch on the map and make them hers.

She worked her way back up, mouthed him and started going for it. Faster. More suction. To the back of her mouth each time. He grabbed her head, but left her in control. She smiled to herself. Just as it should be. He suddenly thrust deeper and squirted.

She pulled him in, all the way in, burying her face in his scrotum, hair tickling her chin, and moved back and forth. Her tongue played along his shaft. He twitched. His knees buckled for a brief second. He shoved her head even harder against himself. Flattening her nose and lips against his skin. Then relaxed.

“Jesus, Jaime! Never have I ever….”

“We aim to please, sir.”

It was already still hard and ready. She moved towards the foot of the bed, reached between her legs, and guided it home. A couple of shallow up and downs and then buried it. Butt to pubis. Damn. “Can I just stay here forever, Matt?”

But she started moving. Tried out pelvic rocking. Her butt moved towards his head and then back towards the foot. Both John and Nate had cocks that angled headward a lot, but Matt’s was straight up so she switched to straight up down. Much better. She was in control. She could do it at her pace, her rhythm, her depth. She liked the power. She could focus on pleasing herself, knowing it was pleasing him as well.

“Turn around, Jaime. I want to see you. Nice to watch your butt, but I’d rather see you.”

She laughed. It felt comfortable. Like they’d done this many times before. How could that be possible. She spun around and put him back in.

While resuming her up/down she looked at him, “Matt, you’re supposed to have your eyes shut dreaming of ways to make me happy.” He laughed.

“I just have this thing about sports bras with dressings hanging out.”

“You ass. I should just stop for that.” But she didn’t. He started thrusting up into her. Good. He must be getting close. Harder. More force. Bottoming out with each one. Then he pulled her towards him and started thrusting fast, hard and finally stabbing deep she could feel him cum.

He let out a deep breath. Damn! She was so close to a jumbo….but she guessed they were done. But to her surprise, he kept going. He must have realized she hadn’t cum so he kept going. Fast, hard, holding her in place. A hand came down and started rubbing her clit and….bingo. She lost it. She squeezed his chest attempting to make fists, groaned, rocked back and forth on it. And then she was the one that called it quits and fell forward onto his chest.

His cock slowly shrank and withered inside of her. She never wanted it to leave. “Matt! That was wonderful, you’re wonderful. I know we just met, but it felt so effortless, so natural. Thank you.”

“No. Thank, you. Thank you for making me break my rules.”

“Rules?”

“Yes. I have a hard and fast rule about doing this on the second date.”

“So first date would have been alright?”

“Sure.”

“Interesting rules you have. But since we’ve already broken the rules, let’s do it again.” Without waiting for a reply, she spun around and put him back in her mouth. She’d always hated that ‘get down there and clean me off’ crap. So demeaning. She just wanted him in her mouth and then back where it counted most.

But she also wanted to see if he would….And he did! He rolled on his side and pulled her up. His tongue went back to work on her clit, but slid down to make like a viper going in and out of her puss. After a few moments, he flipped her onto her back, spun her around, spread her legs and entered. She liked a lot of positions, but missionary….Still her favorite. His weight on her, pushing her towards the head of the bed with each thrust, but pinning her so she didn’t get away. Face to face. Heaven.

She thought, ‘Lord. I know this is not really the time for this. And I know I have prayed a lot in the past, but if you could listen to one more prayer? Please don’t let him leave me. Please let him stay. I promise I will always do everything I can to make him happy. Thank you.’ And then it was time to rejoin the party.

She spent the night. And awoke cradled in his arms. A morning hard laying on her leg. She was afraid to move. She didn’t want to wake him. What would things be like this morning. She remembered her prayer. ‘Please, Lord.’

“Good morning, beautiful. You look great even first thing in the morning with your burned up hair….And you know how I love dressings and sports bras.”

She kissed him. Long, slow, savoring the feel and the moment. Afraid that at any moment the dream would end. “Last night was fabulous, Matt. Thank you. I hope it’s the first of many.”

“If I have anything to say about it, it’s just the start.” She thanked the Lord once again.

“I have a lot more of your pages to turn, Matt. On the one hand, I feel like I know nothing about you, even though I do. On the other, it feels like I’ve known you forever. I’m sorry. It’s probably too early….”

“No. I feel the same. Being with you is easy, natural, effortless. And holy crap! Last night!”

“That was just the start. Play your cards right….” Looking at the clock. “Matt. I have to take a quick shower and get home. I’d like to get there before the girls, just in case they wander in. They should be at their dad’s, but there’s no telling.

“Sure. Let me make some coffee and…”

“No. I’ll make breakfast for you at my house so we can beat the dynamic duo. You can just drop me off if you would rather. I mean if you have stuff to do on your day off…”

“Wouldn’t think of it. I need a shower too. Promise, no hanky panky. Just cleaning.”

“I hate it. I’d like to spend the day right here, but…Deal. You’ll be able to take a peek at my chest without the sports bra. Oh, that’s right. You and my neighbors, and the whole friggin’ world have already seen them.” She blushed. She was still embarrassed by it.

“Most of the reviews I read had two thumbs up and sent them to all their friends. We have a poster at the firehouse. When things are slow we gather ‘round and watch a few videos.”

“You’re killing me, Matt. Come on. Let’s get going.”


“Darn!”

“What’s the matter, Jaime?”

“The girls are here. You’d better run now, Matt. No telling how this is going to go down, but won’t be good.”

“No, I’d like to see the girls again.”

“OK. You asked for it. But, Matt. Before we go in. I had the best time yesterday and especially last night in….the best time, well, maybe ever. Thank you.” She leaned across the pickup and kissed him. “Better stop. They may be watching. Are you ready to run the gauntlet?”


They walked in the door.

Glancing at a watch that wasn’t there. “Well, mother dearest, kind of went past curfew last night, didn’t you?”

“Hailey…”

“It’s alright Mom. I know the two of you were just sitting on the couch watching a PBS Nature special and while those cute little zebras were getting their throats torn out, you both fell asleep. When you awoke, the car wouldn’t start, there was a huge wreck blocking every way home and the rain we didn’t get washed out the bridge. Even though there’s no bridge.

“We would never accuse our mom of doing the walk of shame..” she put her arm around her mom’s shoulders and pulled her close. “Now, my little mommy, I think we’ve had discussions about appropriate behavior when dating, what the boys are after, and what happens if you play all your cards right away. Haven’t we?”

“Hailey, you are an ass.” Matt laughed. “Did you get taller?”

“I’m just 5’10. You know, Mom. As we age, the space between our vertebrae decreases and, I don’t know how to put this delicately. We get shor..I mean we get less tall. I would bet you’re down to like, 5’4” and an eighth. Or a sixteenth. Or a 32nd.”

“What do you mean as we get older?”

“Well , Mom. It’s been quite a while since those growth plates of yours have closed. Whereas I’m forcing mine to stay open until I’m six even. But that’s a different issue.” Still holding her shoulder to shoulder, “We need to focus on YOUR needs. I know you’re sort of new at this dating stuff, so if you have any questions or need some advice please don’t hesitate to ask me. Now as to the other stuff…”

“I guess I should ask you about that as well, miss know it all?”

“Heck no! Ask Chris. She’s the tramp in the family.” Matt laughed again. “Ever since she got that tattoo…”

“Chris?”

“No tattoo, Mom. Hailey’s just in one of her manic stages. She’ll flame out soon. But she’s the one dating the 20 year old.”

“Twenty year old. Hailey? Do you want to explain? We’ve talked about this.”

“But, Mom. He’s so cute. And, well, he’s done really well since he got out of rehab and he’s working on his GED. I do like his piercings though… You should see the one….it must have hurt…”

“Enough! Matt. I’m sorry. Yea, that’s right. Laugh it up, Big Guy. Wait until they turn on you.”

“Oh, we would never do this stuff to Matt. He’s too cute.” Hailey pinched his cheek. “And he’s a first responder. Thank you for your service, sir.”

“And thank you. So what are you two angels up to today? It is Saturday.”

“Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Another weekend on the internet trying to find something of interest. We have to get back to Dad’s. He gets his panties all in a bunch if we’re not there on HIS days. He doesn’t talk or do anything with us, but his property has to be close by at all times. Can’t wait until I’m 18. Come on Chris. Let’s get out of here and leave these two to, whatever.”

She hugged her mom and whispered in the ear away from Matt, “Mom, you look so happy. You’re glowing or something. I’m so happy to see it. I love you, Mom.”

“I love you too, Sweetie. Now get the heck out of here. You’ve caused enough commotion.”

“Matt?” She moved forward and gave him a kiss. “Last night was wonderful. I’d ask you to stay, but I’ve got a lot of ‘meals and maintenance’ to do. I’d like to do it again. Soon. Very soon…If you want.”

“It was great. Fabulous in fact. What if I see you…tonight? Oh, wait. I can’t. I have a 24 hour shift tomorrow. So…

“I get it. No problem. Just let me know when you’d like to get together again?.”

“Sure thing. Maybe Monday? Unless I get destroyed. But before I go, I’ve noticed a lot of maintenance inside and out that needs some work. Like that leaky sink. What if I work on some of that first and then we’ll see what time it is.”

“Matt, no. You don’t have to. We’ve been doing fine…”

“I insist. Do you have any tools here?”


They both worked most of the day. Late in the afternoon she jumped in the shower for her second dressing change. Moisturizer with heavy duty sunscreen on her face and arms to help prevent the sun from darkening the new skin. Pretty much the same on her chest, but still needed pads and the sports bra.

She finished it off with a loose, airy sun dress. Yup. She thought she looked pretty darn good. She just hoped he’d continue to think so. She walked out of the bedroom. He had some iced tea in his hand and stared at her. “What, Matt? Do I have toilet paper or something hanging out?”

“No. Sorry. No! You’re just so lovely to look at.” She blushed.

“Thank you, Matt. You look…dirty. Very, very dirty.” They both laughed.

“Hard to stay clean under the sink and changing oil in the mower and stuff. I need to probably head home. That shift starts at seven tomorrow morning. So I need to get some sleep and stuff. Guess I’ll just have to watch a couple videos….”

“MATT!”


THREE MONTHS LATER
“Ready for this, Matt? I have no idea why John is doing this. He’s never done anything like it before. He’s never had a cookout. Or any kind of get together for that matter. My folks, his folks, my sister, Emily, neighbors…So unlike him. Worries me. And why the beginning of December. Here in the Southeast the weather can be great, but other times…

“We could just say you had to work or something…”

“No, it’s fine Jaime. What could happen? If I can make it through a dose of Hailey, I can make it through this.” She was worried. Very worried. John was up to something. And why December? Hailey’s birthday, the infamous ski trip, filing for divorce, and Christmas. A time of change. A time of heartbreak and emotional turmoil. Why was John doing this?


“So how’re you holding up, Matt?”

“Fine. Everyone’s been nice. Have to confess I need a play list with name and positions. But we can sort that out later.” She gave him a quick kiss. “Oh, that’s not right. Look at her. Will you be alright for a few minutes? I need to get Hailey to watch the kids and help Emily clean up.”

“Sure. I’m just going to slide over and get another coke. And maybe another couple cookies.”

“Go for it Big Guy. You deserve it for putting up with this. I love you.”

“And I love you. Go. I’ll be fine.” She squeezed his hand and hurried over to help.


“Hi. Matt, right? I’m John, Jaime’s ex-husband. I’m glad I had a chance to finally meet you.”

“Glad to meet you too, John.”

“Thanks for coming to my little barbecue. We’re just about to wrap it up and let the girls get home. The girls, Chris and Hailey, have had a lot of things to say about you…No, no. All good. And Emily thinks you’re great….That’s why, well, you seem like a nice guy…Look I don’t know what Jaime told you about why we broke up….”

“She told me you two got married young and then grew apart and separating was the best thing to do.”

“That’s true, I guess, but she left out the part where we all went on a Christmas ski trip, she hurt her arm a little, like a sprain. Said she couldn’t ski at all and instead had sex every day with a ski patrol guy while the girls and I were on the slopes right outside the hotel. Kiss me goodbye in the morning say how much she loved me and go meet the ski guy.

“She cheated on me during our special vacation! And did all sorts of crazy sex stuff she never would even try with me. Didn’t even get cleaned up or try to hide it. Just not right. You can’t imagine how much the breakup hurt the girls. I tried to go to counseling and patch things up, but she wouldn’t even consider it. I was heartbroken. We’d been together since college. Even after she tricked me and got pregnant. So better watch out for that too.

“So, again, you seem like a nice guy. Do what you want with this information. And thanks again for coming and being so good with the girls.” And he turned and walked off.


Matt was quiet, very quiet on the drive home. It was obvious that something was bothering him. She needed to talk to him to find out what was going on. Why the sudden change? “OK, girls. Run inside and get ready for bed and I’ll be right in to read your favorite story to you.”

“MOM! We don’t do that any more. Unless you’ll read us that dirty one Chris bought. I can’t believe that any guy could really be that b…”

“Hailey!”

“Goodnight, Matt.” They each gave him a hug and trotted into the house.

“Matt, do you want to come in for a bit? It seems like you have something on your mind. Maybe I can help.”

“Uh, I don’t know. Jaime, we need to talk about something.”

“Sure, Matt. Whatever…”

“I had a talk with John tonight.” Oh, no! She felt the first tear run down her cheek. Here it comes. It’s over. Damn you, John. She knew it was a setup. “And he said you had an affair with a ski patrol guy while your family was on vacation. Is that true?” Oh, God, her world is crumbling. The first tear dripped off her jaw. She could hardly see her eyes were so wet. Why had she ever done it? She should have told Matt. Damn. The one day would haunt her the rest of her life. Damn you, John, she thought.

“Yes…..Yes, it’s true. It was the one and only time. The worst thing I’ve ever done in my life and I would never, ever do it again. I hate myself for doing that…I.”

“Jaime. I love being with you. It’s been amazing. I love the girls. But I don’t think I can be with a woman who would do that to her family. I mean, I thought I knew you, but…So, I think it best if I just leave and maybe we need to kind of cool it for a while.”

“Matt! I love you. I would never….I would never even think about doing something like that again. Ever. I should have gotten the divorce first. I…”

“Doesn’t really matter, Jaime. You did it once. I could never be sure you wouldn’t do it again.” She remembered her head falling off and staring at the sky. But this would be worse. Far worse. “So, I’m going to head out. See you Jaime. Thanks for everything. It’s been great. It really has. I hope you can understand.”

“I understand, Matt.” She turned and ran into the house. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t think. Her face was soaked with tears. She didn’t slow down until she flopped onto her bed and crammed her face into the pillow. And sobbed.

She suddenly felt Hailey hugging her. “Mom! Mom! Are you alright?”

“Oh, Hailey. Matt just broke up with me. Just out of the blue. No warning. I thought we…”

“Matt broke up with you?” She nodded. “I can’t believe it. He likes you so much.”

“I did such an awful thing, years ago, and it will haunt me the rest of my life. Matt found out tonight. And now Matt’s gone. I froze. I couldn’t even talk. I guess he talked to your dad or something.”

“He listened to Dad? Dad lied about the whole thing. I heard him. I tried to get to Matt to explain for you, but Grandma grabbed hold of him. And then we left. Sorry, Mom.”

“He probably didn’t have to lie. I messed up everything. I should never have done what I did. I should have stayed with your dad ‘til you were older. It was so hard on you two….”

“No, Mom. You should have left him long before you did. He was mean to you and hit you all the time. We were so much better off living with you most of the time. We wished it was 100% of the time. And YOU know you were better off on your own. Heck, we were being groomed to be docile, spineless, future abuse victims, but now you’ve shown us how to be strong, independent women who can stand up for themselves and be leaders. Well, at least me.” And smiled at her.

“Sorry, Mom. But really. That’s why it didn’t work with Kyle. I liked him, liked him a lot, but then he started telling me how to wear my hair, what clothes to wear, my nails. No way. So it ended.”

“But Matt’s gone. I was doing so well on my own. I thought I was fine. But I opened myself up for the first time with Matt and then….Your dad took that away from me as well. How is he able to still ruin my life? How is he able to find happiness and I keep being punished. I’ve been punished my whole life. Why?”

“Mom. What makes you think he’s happy? He’ll never be happy. Never be content. Never think he’s got what he should have. I guarantee you that despite this set back, you’re happier than he is. It’ll all work out. Remember. You’ve always got us. What you did wasn’t right, but compared to what Dad was doing with Emily and the ones before her…..Well …”