Their Good Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,609 Followers

"Oh yes, she's a great student and we're looking forward to having her for as long as we can." Dr. Hart gave Emily another smile, and Emily's heart spread itself wide open for her professor. "Mm hm. Yes, plenty of room. No thanks is necessary, that's why we're here. For our students. Why yes, certainly, I'd love to speak with him too." To Emily, she said, "Your father is coming on the line."

"Oh Lord," Emily muttered, and Dr. Hart gave her an odd look. She put the phone on speaker, and handed it back.

Emily's father boomed through the phone, "Dr. Hart?"

"I'm here with your daughter, Mr. Jackson."

"You're the one taking her in?"

"Yes sir, my husband and I are. We have plenty of room, plenty of food, we'll be very cozy and comfortable however long this lasts."

"Good deal," he said. "Emily, you do us proud there, okay? Don't be causing any trouble."

"I never do, Daddy," Emily said.

"You always did listen," Mr. Jackson said. "Well, Dr. Hart, you let us know if there's anything we can do, and we'll be glad to help however we can. We can't tell you how much we appreciate this."

"It's no trouble at all. I'm sure Emily will call regularly and check in."

Father and daughter said their goodbyes, and Emily hung up before bouncing to her feet. Dr. Hart walked with her, now sporting a pair of slip-on shoes instead of her high heels. She sighed, and smiled faintly at her professor.

"Why is it you didn't go home?" Dr. Hart asked. "They seem very nice."

"Oh, they are," Emily said. "Daddy..." She flicked her gaze at Dr. Hart, thinking the other woman probably would have said something more grown-up than daddy. "My father, he lost his job. A couple months back. He's done some day labor for the ranches and farms, but it's tough back home. No one's really hiring anything more than that, and Dadd... Dad's never really been too..." She shook her head. "I shouldn't talk about him like that."

Dr. Hart pressed a hand to the small of Emily's back, very close to her curvy butt. "It's okay, Emily. Anything you'd like to share is going to stay between us."

Emily nodded, feeling like ice cream left out in the sun too long. God, she was so turned on by the feel of Dr. Hart's hand on her. Maybe if she shifted just right, her professor would feel her bottom. No. That was a bad thought. That was a naughty thought. Emily wasn't that kind of girl. She'd only ever let one boy have sex with her, and she'd never given into her urges to sleep with one of the girls in her dorm. Well... okay, she did finger herself pretty regularly in front of her roommate, but it wasn't like they'd ever really done anything, even if she thought maybe her roommate wanted to.

"Okay," Emily said quietly. "He's just... not very motivated. He never takes Mom out anymore. Or help with anything around the house or anywhere. He didn't really try at work, so I'm not really surprised he quit or got fired or whatever. I don't think he's out there looking for a job. I think he goes to the city and drinks and thinks we don't notice." She glanced at Dr. Hart, horrified at the words tumbling out of her mouth. "That's not... I mean, I love my daddy, and I'd never..."

"It's okay. It's all okay," Dr. Hart said, stopping her and turning to face Emily directly. She leaned forward and kissed Emily. Just on the corner of the mouth, but it was a kiss, and Emily 's face scorched with the heat of it. Dr. Hart pulled away and smiled, twisting a strand of her reddish-brown hair around one finger. "I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."

"No," Emily whispered. "It was very... nice."

"Good girl," Dr. Hart said, and Emily flushed with pleasure. "And you're going to help us out with everything we want done?"

Emily whispered faintly, "Yes, Dr. Hart. Everything."

Dr. Hart's smile widened further. "That's a very good girl."

Tonight couldn't wait. Emily needed to get inside, find some privacy and come right then and there.

* * *

Emily disappeared for a while when she came back in, leaving Sofia and Max to begin work on blueberry cornbread to go with the fish they'd be grilling for dinner. Dr. Hart wandered in eventually and fetched a glass of white wine for herself. While she watched the pair work, she and Max exchanged dull niceties about their day, putting Sofia off her guard.

Eventually, though, Dr. Hart's attention returned to her student. "Your parents?"

"Gave them your address and told them it was a nice house."

Dr. Hart nodded. "Good. Why didn't you go home?"

"Small house, lot of people there already. And we didn't really have the money for me to fly home anyways."

"There were private donations to help students with that sort of thing," Dr. Hart said.

Sofia headed for the sink to wash her hands. "Yeah, well, I'm not so great at taking help, either. Figured I'd stay on campus and ride it out."

"The school could be closed until this fall."

"Then I'd have figured something out," Sofia snapped.

Dr. Hart sipped her wine, then settled the glass down calmly. "Sofia, there is nothing keeping you here. You want to walk out that door, I'm not going to stop you. You are a grown woman. We are opening your home to you. My husband is cooking you a meal. You will be sleeping in one of the comfiest beds money can buy. So a little fucking gratitude, please."

The word "fucking" rocked Sofia. She turned and gaped at her professor. Max was watching her reaction, smirking. Dr. Hart folded her arms across her breasts and stared at her with a challenge in her eyes. Sofia looked towards the door, then back at her professor and her husband.

"I'll stay," she said quietly.

"Oh no. That's not good enough," Max said. "You just blew up at my wife."

"Fine. I... I'm sorry if you were offended," Sofia said.

"'I'm sorry if you were offended,'" Dr. Hart mimicked. "Not even a real apology, Sofia. Try again."

Sofia gritted her teeth. "I'm sorry I snapped."

"That's better," Dr. Hart said. "Next time you'll do it with more feeling."

Sofia jerked away and stormed towards the first-floor bedroom she'd taken. Of course Emily wanted the one right next to the Harts upstairs. The blonde was just coming down the stairs when Sofia passed her by.

"What's up? You look angry," Emily said.

"Nothing. Forget about it."

"Ooookay," Emily said, shrugging.

Sofia passed the time in her room, playing on her phone and trying to fight the urge to scream. Or cry. Or throw something. Dr. Hart was right about one thing. It really was the comfiest bed she'd ever been on. And that fucking sucked.

She stayed there until she heard the clatter of dinnerware and the unmistakable smell of fish frying. It tugged at her. The school's cafeteria had been running on a bagged lunch system for a week now and she was so sick of sandwiches she could scream. She would not give in, though. She wouldn't.

A soft knock at her door five minutes later, and Emily said, "Sof? Can I come in?"

"It's open," Sofia said.

Emily poked her head in. "You want some dinner? They say if you're hungry, come and join us. But not if you're going to be grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy."

"Yeah? Well, you've kind of been bitchy ever since we came here," Emily said.

That stung, especially coming from bubbly Emily. The girl had yet to show a backbone in anything, and now this.

"I don't think they are who you think they are," Sofia said. "I don't trust them."

"You haven't even given them a shot. Besides, what are you going to do? Stay in here for the next few weeks?"

Sofia sighed. Emily had a point. She tossed aside her phone, and stood up, muttering under her breath. Emily led the way through the informal dining room, and joined Max at the stove, leaning back against a counter and smiling at him.

"Told you I could get her to come out."

"That you did," Max said, chuckling. "Hey, help me out and get me a cookie sheet from that cupboard down there?"

"Okay!" Emily chirped. She turned and bent over to look into a cupboard. Max turned to smirk at Sofia, who watched all this, aghast. He then turned his attention back towards Emily and made a spanking motion in midair. Dr. Hart chuckled softly from the table where she was sipping from another glass of wine.

"Hm. I don't see it," Emily said.

Max groaned. "Oh. Right. We moved those, didn't we? Um.... hm..."

"By the sink," Dr. Hart said. "Sofia, come help me set the table."

It was a terrific meal, and despite her unease around the couple, Sofia ate everything on her plate as fast as she could get it down. After dinner, Emily and Dr. Hart worked on cleaning up the dishes together. Max invited Sofia to take a seat in the living room. They talked some, and she found out he was a teacher too, a second-grade one. Christ, she thought, the moms must love him.

Soon, though, Sofia caught him openly ogling her. She was tired, she was annoyed at the realization she was stuck here for at least a few weeks, and this guy was making her feel all sorts of strange, good and bad. Time to take control of that.

"You know your wife's cheated on you with the administration and half the school's students, right?"

Max didn't look so much as phased. He sipped bourbon and leaned forward to settle the tumbler on the coaster in front of him. He pushed up his thin-rimmed glasses, still staring at her and smiling faintly. Then he did something that nearly made her faint. Without so much as looking around, he reached down and unzipped himself. When Max pushed his boxers down, out flopped the biggest cock Sofia had ever seen, even flaccid. It was no contest, not even close. She gasped, staring at that thing, and slowly, casually, he tucked himself back and did up his pants again.

He leaned towards her, and said quietly, "You think I don't know, or that I'd care? She can fuck whoever she wants to, and she's always going to come home for that.

"You can't... I'm a student..."

Max chuckled. "You are, but why would you think that matters to me? Tell you what. I'm going to make you a promise, my little schoolgirl slut."

The word shocked Sofia, and she started to speak, but he cut her off.

"Within, mm, three days, you're going to beg me for this dick and I won't have done a goddamn thing to you. I won't have touched you. I won't have coerced you. You will come to me, and you will ask me on your knees to fuck you senseless. And by the end of our time together here in quarantine, you're going to let me do the nastiest, dirtiest shit to you you've ever dreamed of, and you'll love it."

"I could leave," Sofia whispered, her throat dry. Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Do not let him see how turned on you are right now. Don't give in.

"You could," Max said, shrugging. "Look at you. Every fucking guy in town would take you in if you asked. But you're not going to. Because if you leave, if you go beyond that property line, you'll never have a chance at this again."

Dr. Hart stepped out of the kitchen, Emily close at hand. Sofia glanced up, startled, and realized just how wide her thighs had spread. She clamped them together, horrified at the dampness, at the way the material of her panties was rubbing right up against her. Ten, maybe fifteen strokes of her pussy and she could have come right there.

"Everything okay in here?" Dr. Hart asked pleasantly.

"Just letting Sofia know how things are going to be around here," Max said mildly, smiling up at his wife. "Nothing... big."

"Yes," Sofia said, staring at him. "Nothing big."

"Good," Dr. Hart said. She smiled widely. "These girls get crazy, I might need your help disciplining them."

Max and Emily laughed. It didn't fail Sofia's notice her college acquaintance also blushed and brushed Dr. Hart's thigh with her fingers when she sat down.

Oh no. Oh God no. She was trapped. And she'd never been this fucking horny.

* * *

The fucking startled them both.

Emily had been watching a movie on her laptop, Sofia asleep. At first, Emily thought the moaning was coming from a TV or something. She'd never really heard anyone get that into sex. The college boy she'd been with had pumped his little penis into her for about three minutes before he spilled into his condom. The most sound he made was a quiet sigh at the end. It was kind of disappointing and it made her wonder for a while if she wasn't more into girls.

Then the creaking started, and she covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her giggle. Oh wow. Well, of course Dr. Hart and Max -- Mr. Hart, she chided herself -- would have a very healthy sex life. Just look at the two of them. She bet they did it, like, all the time.

At first she turned up the volume on her headphones to block out the sound and give them whatever privacy she could. But the thought of Mr. Hart taking his wife kept creeping into her head. The beautiful brunette professor, on her back, legs spread wide for him. Or maybe she'd be on top. She bed Dr. Hart liked to be in control.

That thought excited Emily. Seeing her professor grip a cock underneath her, then plunge her pussy down on it? Or maybe she'd ride him the other way, showing off her ass for him. Oh God, that was hot too. She squirmed in bed, trying to stay polite, trying not to listen. But she flashed back to that kiss outside, the chaste one Dr. Hart gave her on the corner of her mouth. That was a thing friends did, right? She was just trying to calm Emily down.

But... what, Emily wondered, if it had been more?

"Oh God," she breathed so faintly she could barely hear it. Slowly she drew down the covers. Once already that day she'd snuck away from everyone to rub her pussy and her clit to a quiet orgasm in the upstairs guest bathroom, thinking about Dr. Hart's kiss. Now she thought about it again, and she set aside the laptop and pulled the headphones down.

The moaning she'd only faintly heard intensified. That was definitely Dr. Hart, but now Emily could hear Max's soft voice too. Whatever he was saying was too muffled to make out, but Dr. Hart's breathless moans were enough to amplify Emily's longing by a thousand-fold. Immediately her hand, still on the headphones around her neck, lowered to one of her full breasts, cupping it as she squirmed and listened to the lovemaking next door.

"Nngh, fuck!" Dr. Hart moaned audibly. Electricity zapped Emily's spine, shooting right down to her already-wet pussy, and her other hand chased it, diving under the comfy shorts she was wearing to bed. She moaned silently at the pleasure of filling herself, though she wished she'd brought her vibrator or something to help take the edge off even more. God, if only Max was willing to...

No! That was another bad thought. She liked Dr. Hart too much to chase after her husband, but being this close to him for weeks, maybe months on end... that was going to be so hard. "So fucking hard," she whispered, not even aware she was doing it.

Something thumped in the next room, and Emily almost panicked, thinking somebody had fallen or something. She started to sit up, her fingers caught in mid-pump of her soaked cunt, but then it thumped again, whatever it was. And again. And with a soft giggle, she realized it must be Max, really giving it to his wife. That thought sent more currents of sweet electricity through her and she settled back, moaning audibly now, unable to help herself.

Whatever was thumping -- the headboard, a bed's leg, a chair, her mind worked through all the possibilities with feverish greed -- started picking up the pace, and she heard Dr. Hart again. "...like our new houseguests?"

"Oh my God," Emily whispered, plunging her fingers in and out of herself. They were talking about her and Sofia while they did it. The hand at her breast squeezed and fell to her clit. She rubbed it hard making tight circles right on it. No teasing tonight. She was going to come and come and come.

"You know I do."

"What do you like about them?" Dr. Hart asked.

"Their asses," he growled, and Emily pushed backwards involuntarily, her whole body thrusting back and forth as she pumped her pussy with her fingers. Max liked her ass. "I keep thinking about taking them from behind. But that pretty face..."

"Which one?"

"Emily. Jesus Christ, imagine those lips sucking your clit."

"Mmmmm!" Emily cried out, and jerked a hand up to clamp it over her mouth. She glanced around, eyes wide, then giggled into her hand. They were probably too into it to have heard her.

"Oh my God, yes," Dr. Hart moaned. "Such a beautiful girl. Such a good girl."

Meanwhile, downstairs, Sofia pushed back the covers, listening to the thumping upstairs. The rhythmic pounding could only be one thing. She groaned and twisted, trying to stuff her head under one of the big pillows. But it didn't help matters much. She could still hear the thumping. There were words, too, none of which she could make out.

The pajama bottoms she wore rubbed just right -- or wrong -- against her pussy, and she reached down to adjust them so they didn't turn her on quite so much. Instead, she heard a moan, another voice -- Emily. And instead of tugging the bottoms down, her hand rested along the length of her sex, her palm right against her clit through the fabric.

Max might have been torturing her dreams, but the blonde cowgirl was just as intriguing. And... well, okay. Dr. Hart too. Was Emily with them? Was she getting fucked by that grinning devil of a man? That... that sculpted, dangerous teacher?

"Oh fuck," Sofia whimpered. She was wet. So fucking wet. Her bottoms were soaked with it. She always came gallons, before, during, after. Now, as wildly turned on as she was, a few minutes stroking her pussy were going to leave her swimming.

But she wouldn't give in. No. If Emily was up there with them, she had to do something. Had to stop this madness and get her friend... her acquaintance out of there. They would go back to the dorms. They could manage a few weeks like that. Just a few weeks.

She kicked out of bed, her hand leaving her throbbing sex reluctantly to pull on a shirt. The banging just kept going and going and going. The man was a machine in more ways than one. She shivered thinking of him fucking Dr. Hart from behind. Tugging that light brown hair. Then Emily beside their professor, his enormous prick splitting the innocent young woman wide as she drove her head down into the pillows.

Then Sofia.

"No," she whimpered, staggering up the stairs. She wouldn't give in to him. But the idea took root of him fucking her from behind, his dick filling her more completely than any other guy's. Driving her back and forth with the force of his thrusts. His balls slapping against her ass. Filling her. Making her drip him.

Then him pulling out, and Emily and Dr. Hart sucking him from her cunt. Sharing him with her as she recovered from orgasm after orgasm.

The top of the stairs. She lunged down the hallway as quietly as she could, grateful for the heavy carpeting. A light shone from Emily's bedroom. Sofia didn't knock. She slid the door open a quarter of an inch, her breath stopping in her chest.

Emily rested on her back, her hand deep in her panties. Her other rested against her clit, the heel of her hand rubbing fast, her hips thrusting up at the air. She was the picture of lust and Sofia fought to breathe as Emily's ass jerked up and down. "I'm coming," she cried out softly. "I'm coming so hard for you."

Sofia watched, awestruck, as the beautiful blonde's hips spread wide, her back arching. She shook from head to toe, one of the most full-bodied orgasms Sofia had ever witnessed. She couldn't stay. Couldn't watch the girl for much longer without getting caught. She pulled the door mostly closed again and scooted towards the Harts' door, open a little more than halfway.

Lamplight spilled across the floor. Sofia avoided it, sticking to the edge and peering in. The thumping was coming from the bed, only half of which she could see at her angle. Dr. Hart bounced back and forth, her head arched backwards so far she was nearly sitting on her knees. One of her hands gripped the sheets underneath her, while the other was being pulled backwards. This close, Sofia could hear the slap of skin against skin, and all she could imagine was being in Dr. Hart's place, Max's balls bouncing off her ass as he filled her over and over and over again.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,609 Followers