Their Good Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hart had such a rapturous look on her face, pure, primal pleasure as her husband fucked her so hard and so good. Sofia figured they'd been at it at least twenty minutes since she woke up. Twenty minutes of that huge cock splitting the professor wide open. Jesus. Her hand crept down towards her pajama bottoms again. She fought the urge to whimper as Dr. Hart's head dipped forward, her light brown hair spilling all around her face as Max nearly fucked her into the mattress.

What are you doing? Sofia shouted at herself internally. Get back downstairs. This is nuts. Get out of here. This is wrong. This is wrong on so many levels.

Yeah. Yeah, it was. But it was also so fucking hot.

Her slut professor, one of the hottest women on campus -- hell, that Sofia had ever known -- getting absolutely owned by her hunky husband -- also a hot teacher. All the anger within Sofia told her they were doing this on purpose. They knew the girls were watching or listening. They wanted it. There was no subtlety here. Dr. Hart's moans were aimed right at Emily's wall. The door had been left wide open. This was a honey trap if ever Sofia had heard of one.

And whatever her rational mind thought, she loved it.

Her hand slid into her pajama bottoms. She leaned against the wall as she hooked her fingers inside herself, her head rolling back gently, her mouth open in an "o" as she fingered her spot. The heel of her hand rested right against her clit, and she thought about Emily in the next room, doing the same thing to herself. If Emily came out right then, Sofia would have grabbed her and pushed her to her knees to lick her pussy. She knew from stories around the dorm Emily was at least a little bi, according to her roommate. Emily liked the masturbate in front of her. Would she do it for Sofia too?

God, the thought was hot. Nearly as hot as her professor getting taken. She fought every instinct to moan and cry out her pleasure. Hell, it was all she could do to stay upright. But she managed, her wet fingertips pressing the soft spongy spot hard and fast, the pressure on her clit just right. A breath of air on her neck would have sent her off.

But it wasn't a breeze that made her come so hard she nearly blacked out. It was what she heard next.

"How do you want her?" Dr. Hart asked breathlessly.

"Which one?"

"You know."

"Like this. Just like I'm fucking you. I've been thinking about Sofia's ass all goddamn day."

Sofia squeezed her eyes shut, biting her lip so hard she tasted blood as she came. There was no choice. She heard the words, and the image hadn't even yet formed in her mind before she exploded on her fingers, her honey sliding down her thighs, her legs. Her pajama bottoms were soaked with it. She held the position for a long minute,, her mouth open but no sound escaping her.

Slowly, the world came back into focus around her. Her breath was so loud in her ears she was surprised no one jumped out and shouted at her for listening in. Instead, she crept away, back down the stairs, back into bed.

She tried to sleep. Tried not to think about the intensifying creaking upstairs. Still going. Dr. Hart was still getting fucked. Instead of sleep, her hand slid down again, and hating herself just the tiniest bit for it, Sofia began to finger herself again, nearly lost to her lust.

* * *

All of them had busy mornings. The first one up, Tara set out muffins on the table and made coffee. She wandered outside while it brewed, frustrated at first that there was no paper to be found. Then the cold realization hit her. The lockdown was well and truly upon them.

Even with her stoicism and general surliness, that missing newspaper troubled her in a way nothing had yet about the virus. Reading the paper while she drank her coffee and ate breakfast was part of her morning routine, something she'd done ever since she took on her first classroom. And now that was missing from her life. How strange a time it was.

She headed back inside. Max was just coming down the stairs in flannel sweatpants and a white shirt, his hair mussed. He kissed her cheek and squeezed her ass. "No paper?"

Tara, for the first time in maybe a year, burst into tears, and melted against him, crooking her head against his chest, letting him hold her, take care of her.

It was over soon enough. Tara pulled apart, sniffing. He wiped her tears away and kissed her gently, tasting of mouthwash and toothpaste. The normalcy of it comforted her. He comforted her. What they'd done last night had been dirty, and what she hoped would happen in the next few days even more so, but now, in that moment, Dr. Tara Hart just wanted to be a normal couple for five minutes, to feel, and to be loved.

* * *

Emily set up a small workstation in her room after breakfast, and caught up on the few assignments her professors left for the short term. Most of it was easy -- a pair of math exams, a short story she'd been only a couple pages from finishing anyways, and a science assignment that amounted to two essay questions that could be sent to the professor's email address. It was barely ten in the morning by the time she finished.

Feeling refreshed, she wandered around the house. Dr. Hart was locked away in her office on a phone conference, and Sofia was doing her own work in her bedroom -- or more likely, hiding away and sulking. Emily didn't know why Sofia was being so terrible. Dr. Hart had been so nice taking them in, and Mr. Hart had been just as witty and kind as he'd been the night before -- and a little playful, too. She hadn't minded the press of his hand to her back when she was eating her muffin in the morning, and had nearly sprayed out a mouthful of crumbs when he made a comment about loving his wife's muffin. She blushed furiously, and Dr. Hart had squeezed her hip under the table and told her to never mind him.

Emily hadn't minded one bit. In fact, it was all she could think about. Mr. Hart's freshly shaven face at Dr. Hart's cunt, sucking down her juices, running his tongue along her length.

Outside, she heard a rhythmic "whap, whap, whap," and thought back to the night before when she'd come oh so many times listening to the Harts make love -- and so much more than that. She knew they wanted her now, and Sofia. Oh gosh, the things Mr. Hart had said about Sofia! Emily had to admit, Mr. Hart had a point about Sofia's butt. It really was one of the best she'd ever seen, and on a campus full of gorgeous and sexy girls, that was saying something.

Giggling to herself, she decided to investigate, and came out to find Mr. Hart chopping firewood. At the angle he was at, he could see the back door just fine, and he raised his gloved hand in a friendly gesture.

"Want to help out?" he called.

"Of course! Got another pair of gloves?"

"Mud room pantry, middle or top shelf. You'll find them."

She bounced back inside, feeling good about helping out. Dr. Hart stepped out of her office, rolling her neck and grimacing. She asked what Emily was up to, and helped her find the gloves.

"I'll go out with you," Dr. Hart said. "I could use some fresh air."

"How are the meetings?"

"We're still trying to get everybody hooked up. Right now, it's a lot of me sitting there and playing games on my phone while the seventy-plus crowd tries to figure out how the hell computers work."

Emily snickered at that and tugged on a pair of yellow work gloves. They were big on her delicate hands, but she was used to that working the fields back home. Dr. Hart was dressed very prettily, in black slacks that clung to her butt and a creamy long-sleeved top. Emily almost felt underdressed in comparison.

"I feel so underdressed compared to you," she said. "You always look so pretty, Dr. Hart."

Dr. Hart gave her a wide, warm smile. "Thank you, Emily. That's very sweet. But I think you should give yourself some more credit. Those jeans do wonderful things for your butt." She patted the body part in question, and added, "Not that your butt needs it."

Emily blushed and averted her gaze. "Aw, thank you."

Mr. Hart had a small stack of freshly cut firewood ready for her to haul to the house. He explained he liked to chop the wood, but it would be one of Emily's chores to help haul it.

"Okay!" Emily said, beaming. "I do this at home, too. And believe it or not, I'm pretty good with an axe too."

He chuckled as she headed for the stack of firewood near the chopping block. "Good. With the winter weather we're supposed..."

Emily leaned over to pick up the wood, and he trailed off. When she glanced behind her, she spotted both of them staring at her ass. She blushed, and picked up a handful of firewood. He slowly looked away, and Dr. Hart glanced between the two of them, smiling faintly.

Emily hauled in the first armload, her cheeks burning, and when she came back out again, Dr. Hart was watching her husband chop another piece of wood. His muscles through his simple tee-shirt writhed with the simple, easy movements of the axe. His pecs and shoulders tensed on the upswing, and his powerful legs did most of the work when the axe came back down. The wood didn't so much crack as explode outwards, and Emily jumped, licking her lips.

"So, um," she said, "how did you two meet?"

Max grinned easily, and it made his beautiful eyes sparkle. "That... might not be a question you want to ask."

"Why?"

He winked at her. "Oh, it's pretty dirty."

"Nothing a young woman would like to hear, I'm sure," Dr. Hart said.

Dirty? Nothing Emily would want to hear about? Well, that just made her want to know more. But she couldn't seem too desperate. She took up a second load of wood and headed inside again. When she came out, she watched him chop another log.

"I, um, wouldn't mind hearing it," she said. "The story. If you, um, want to tell it."

"Are you sure?" Dr. Hart asked. "We wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No. Um. You wouldn't. Not at all," Emily said, hoping they couldn't hear how hard her heart was beating.

The Harts glanced at each other, smiling. "It was at, hm, a party," Dr. Hart said.

"Oh yeah?" Emily asked, confused. "Like a frat party, or...?"

Mr. Hart roared with laughter, and it made Emily smile quizzically, feeling like she was being left out of a joke -- or being made the brunt of one. Dr. Hart came to her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"No, honey," she said patiently as her husband's laughter trailed off into fits. "It was a more, um, adult party."

Emily still felt puzzled, but shrugged it off. "Oh," she said, and nodded as though she knew what they were talking about. "One of those."

Dr. Hart said softly, "Oh, bless your heart. It was a swingers' party."

"A swing..." Finally it dawned on Emily what they were saying. "Oh! Ohhhh, you were, like, okay with open relationships."

"Yes," Dr. Hart said.

Mr. Hart was finally able to speak coherently. "We both were with other people and got to talking after we, um, hooked up. We found out we had a lot more in common with each other than our partners, and we've been together ever since."

"That's..." Emily tilted her head to the side and chuckled. "You know, that's a really original story."

"It was a dreadful party," Dr. Hart said, sounding a little dreamy. "Everyone else there apart from the four of us belonged in a zoo."

Emily giggled. "That's awful."

"Unfortunately true," Mr. Hart said, sighing. "We stopped going to the parties. We still very much enjoy other partners from time to time, but now we're much more, hm, selective."

Emily thought back to the previous night, about all the things the Harts said to each other in bed. About Sofia. About her. Oh God, were they serious? Could they want this too? "I should... um... I should probably... get the next armload..."

"Emily, darling," Dr. Hart said.

"Yes?" she whispered, not quite looking at either of them.

Dr. Hart took Emily's hands and plucked off her gloves. She tossed these onto the chopping block, and used two fingers to tilt Emily's chin not towards her, but her husband.

"I think it's time to tell you about your other chores, if you're up for it," Dr. Hart said quietly. "Now, keep in mind, you can say no anytime you like."

"W-what would they be?" Emily asked.

Dr. Hart let her go. "Have a seat on the stump," she said.

Emily did, staring up at them both. She knew what this was. What was about to happen. Yet some part of her didn't want to believe they wanted this too.

Dr. Hart reached for her husband's belt, and undid it without taking it off. Emily sucked in shaky breaths as Dr. Hart freed her husband's cock from the confines of his pants, her body blocking the sight of him. When she turned, Emily got her first look at what Max Hart had been blessed with.

"Oh. My. Gosh," she whispered.

"This is your first and most important duty every day you're with us," Dr. Hart said. "Let's call it... priming the pump."

"Are you a virgin, Emily?" Mr. Hart asked.

"I was with one boy," she whispered. "He wasn't..." She licked her lips as he approached. His head was nearly the size of her fist. And he was so long. So very long. Could his dick even fit inside her? "Oh my gosh."

Dr. Hart reached down and stroked him, smiling gently at her husband. "He's very gifted, isn't he?" She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Yes," Emily agreed.

"He's also very virile," Dr. Hart said. "Do you know what that means?"

Emily nodded. "He needs to, um, finish a lot."

"Come," Dr. Hart said. "He needs to come a lot. Let me hear you say it."

Staring up at Mr. Hart, Emily breathed, "You need to come a lot."

"So whenever he needs to, it's up to the three of us to help him out, okay?" Dr. Hart asked. "I'm not always going to be available. So you two need to pick up the slack."

"Oh-okay," Emily said. She reached up, her hand wavering in midair. "I... what should I...?"

"You have the right idea," Mr. Hart said. He took her hand, and placed it on the veiny length of his prick. He was so big she couldn't get her whole hand around him. He was trimmed too, something she'd never seen from a guy, not that she had all that much experience seeing them naked. But it looked so much more appealing than the mess of hair the boys she'd blown usually had. "Start with a handjob, sweetheart. Maybe tonight we'll move onto something else."

Emily stared up between them as she slowly brought her other fist up. "I wasn't sure if you were serious last night," she whispered. "I was so wet listening."

Dr. Hart came to her and leaned down. With her eyes locked on Emily's, their soft lips pressed together in a slow, sensual kiss that left Emily whimpering against her mouth with need. "Take care of us," Dr. Hart murmured, "and we're going to take care of you, my sweet slutty student. Now cup your hands and spit into them. He needs to be lubed up first."

Emily knew how this worked, but Dr. Hart in teacher mode was so goddamn hot she didn't say anything to the contrary. She cupped her hands and spit into each palm several times. Dr. Hart placed her own under Emily's, bringing her hands up so she could spit into them too. She stepped back to watch as Emily reached out towards Max again, her now-slick hands settling near that massive head.

And slowly, she began to stroke him.

"Say it," she whispered, staring up at Dr. Hart.

"What?" her professor asked, transfixed at the sight of her sexy blonde student's hands around her husband's cock.

"Tell me what I am."

Dr. Hart stepped around the stump behind Emily and rested her hands on the girl's shoulders. She leaned in and gave Emily a nibble of her earlobe, sending heat crackling all the way down her neck and back up to the top of her head. "You're a good girl."

Heat blossomed to fire within her, and Emily ran her hands up and down the length of Max's cock. He groaned as he watched her, his prick just inches from her face. His prick hardened even further with the brushes of her fingers and she thought for sure when she took that monster inside her, it was going to be the best kind of hurt.

As she jerked him off with increasingly sure strokes, Emily drank in his cologne and the sight of him. Max was not some furtive boy. He was a man, and Emily had never wanted anyone more in her life -- save for his wife. Her lips parted as Dr. Hart kept nibbling on her ear, her hands rubbing Emily's shoulders in time to the way the student was stroking her husband. Beads of thick, honeyed precoma dotted Max's big cock, and Dr. Hart whispered in her ear, "Rub that around his tip for him, sweet girl."

Emily did, and gasped when one of Dr. Hart's hands slipped down into the open expanse of her shirt. The sexy professor's fingers teased the slopes of her breasts, stopping at her bra line. Emily circled two fingers from each hand around Max's tip, drawing the slick glistening precoma around his head, keeping him nice and ready. With one hand she jerked his first inch, his cock aimed right at her face. The other hand slipped down to cup one of his balls. He must have liked that, because he shivered at her touch and groaned her name.

"Emily."

Her name on his lips made Emily so much hotter and she leaned back against Dr. Hart, whimpering her need as the other woman pulled gently down on the cups of her bra, exposing one of Emily's big nipples. The cool air and her excitement stiffened the peaks right up, and Dr. Hart reached down to flick it gently with her fingers. Emily moaned and squirmed, so turned on just by these simple few touches and the lewd, taboo act of jacking off her professor's husband.

So dirty. So unbelievably hot.

Dr. Hart kissed and sucked at her neck as Emily returned both hands to Max's tip. He reached down and stroked the backs of her hands with his thumbs. "Just like that, baby, just the first couple inches, tease it like that and I'm going to come in no time."

The thought that she was so exciting Max thrilled her down to her very core, and Emily spread her legs wide, moaning as Dr. Hart circled her nipple with her thumb. Her other hand slipped into the bra cup still hanging on for dear left and just rested against her skin with smooth, slow circles. The dual sensations left Emily rubbing her thighs together. She was so close and no one had even touched her pussy.

"Are you enjoying this?" Dr. Hart breathed. "Like stroking his big fat dick for him?"

"Uh huh," Emily whimpered. "And you t-touching me... wanted you for soooo long."

"I know. I've seen you in class watching me. I've watched you too."

"I want to taste you," Emily panted, wiggling back and forth, her hands stroking faster and faster.

"You will, I promise," Dr. Hart said. "I can't wait to have that pretty tongue all over my pussy."

"Nnnngh, yessss..."

She turned her head to look back at Dr. Hart, and when her professor plunged her lips against Emily's, she came. The wood grain under her ass, the hands at her nipples, the filthy lewd act she was performing on one of the sexiest teachers she'd ever seen, it was a foregone conclusion. Her thighs thrust wide and she drove down, crying out, "Dooooctor!" Her pussy gushed and her hands stopped for the briefest of moments as her body rocked back and forth.

With Emily still in the throes of her orgasm, Max grabbed her hand on his prick and started jacking it hard back and forth across his sensitive first inch. Emily's eyelids fluttered and she stared up at him, mouth parted as he grunted, "Pull her top up."

Dr. Hart did just that, jerking her hands out and pulling up the bottom of Emily's shirt. Her bra hung askance, one breast fully out, the other's nipple half hidden. Emily let him go and cupped her tits in her hands as he jacked himself hard, aiming right at her breasts. She expected a couple of pumps and then for him to be done, but instead, shot after shot of come burst from him across her chest, coating her nipples, dripping down the sides. Max just never seemed to quit until finally he stepped backwards, panting, his eyes wild.