Their Good Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hart moaned, "Oh fuck, ohhhhh, Emmy, like that, mmmm, God, I'm coming, I'm..." She threw her head back, and watching Sofia, smirking, Max plunged his lips against his wife's neck. He sucked and nipped while Tara went stock still, her breath catching, then exploding outward as she gripped Emily's hair and crushed her head to her pussy. "FUCK!"

The professor came. And somewhere in her throes, Sofia staggered backwards, her fingers still in her cunt. She bumped against the wall behind her, eyes still on Max, and slid down to her knees, unsure why. At that point she was all nerves and no thought. Her fingers jumped in and out of herself and her clit throbbed with the nearness of her release.

"I can do this all night, Sofia," Max murmured. "However long you want to watch. However long you need to... come."

And like that, Sofia's body rocked. She came so hard she cried out, and Emily's head whipped back to give her a look of concern. But she was all right. Just coming as hard as she'd ever come before, her pussy dripping down onto the carpet. She came and came and came, rocking with it, keening out the whole time. And when it was done, she fell sideways, gasping. Emily returned her attention back to Dr. Hart, and started licking her again. Her professor grinned, gripped the young woman's blonde hair, and waved at Sofia as she rose to her feet.

"Don't worry, hon. You can clean that up in the morning," she said, and Max cackled as Sofia fled.

* * *

Emily bounced through the house, feeling happy, full, content. Waking up between the Harts had been the stuff of fantasy just a few days ago, and now it was a reality. They told her anytime she liked, she could share their bed with them. She planned never to sleep in any other bed ever again. Not until the Harts forced her to go back to school.

Dr. Hart -- Tara, Emily could call her now -- had rewarded her last night for eating her out by guiding Emily to that bed and making love to her for nearly an hour. It was the slowest, sweetest orgasm Emily had ever had. Tara was so good at drawing out her pleasure, keeping her on the edge and knowing finally when to relent. Her mouth felt so good on Emily's pussy, and her fingers and the toy she brought to bed... well, it wasn't the size of Max -- Daddy -- but it definitely did the trick. Three times.

Then when she woke up, Max watched her prance to the bathroom and back, still naked. He curled a finger at her and she joined him, sitting on his groin.

"Can you fuck me now?" she asked.

"Can you fuck me now, what?" he asked.

"Daddy," the college beauty breathed, rubbing her pussy lips all along the length of him against his stomach, wishing that monster was in her already.

He chuckled. "Not yet, baby girl. Do you promise you'll do whatever I tell you?"

"Yesss," she said, perhaps a bit petulantly. He smacked her ass for that. But it wasn't hard and she kind of liked it.

"Don't be smarmy. Will you do what I tell you, Emily?"

"Yes," she whispered, and leaned down to kiss him hungrily. He cupped her cheeks and guided her back and forth along his length. Already she was so wet. If only he'd let her just lift up a little and hold his prick upward, she could drop right down onto him. But instead, he rolled with her, and instead of his cock at her entrance, it was his fingers. Then his mouth. Tara woke and watched, idly playing with herself. Emily gave her a hand and Dr. Hart -- Tara -- scooted closer, kissing her gently as their fingers played at each other's clit.

With both teachers fingering and licking her, Emily lasted a whopping thre minutes before she was clutching Max's hair and pushing his face harder against her pussy, his long tongue held out like a small cock as he tongue-fucked her. She would have liked to stay with them all day, but Max kissed her pussy lips, then his wife's, and rolled off the bed.

"I need to get started early so I can take some time off later. Emily, when you're done cleaning up this morning, you are to get dressed in the outfit I leave in on your bed. You'll do your hair up cute. Okay?"

"Okay," she murmured. She snuggled closer to Tara. "But can you and I cuddle a while longer?"

Tara chuckled. "Fifteen minutes."

That fifteen minutes turned into nearly half an hour. They stroked each other gently, not their pussies, just whatever flesh they wanted. Tara was such a good kisser, experienced and sweet now that she had ditched her scorching hot persona from the night before. She talked some about her and Max, more about their earliest time together, and surprising Emily, her pain at not being able to be a mother.

"It almost broke us. Well, Max has always been there for me. But he wanted kids so much, and I... I thought I was a disappointment. And that wasn't the case at all, but it was this mental fog I couldn't escape. We'll adopt someday. But it's still kind of fresh and besides, we're both enjoying the life we have at the moment. Or so he says, anyways."

"I'm sure he means it," Emily said. "You two are sweet, when you're not making me your dirty little college come slut."

Tara chuckled. "Is it too much, Emily? I'm serious. I don't want you to feel obligated to do anything-"

Emily stopped her with a kiss, and it turned hungry. Soon she was back on top of her professor, grinding her pussy along Tara's mouth while she dove into her professor's pussy. They ate each other to a slow-rolling orgasm, shaking and crying out within minutes of each other. Somewhere deeper in the house, they heard a door slam and Sofia shout, "Unbelievable! You're like fucking rabbits!"

"We really are," Tara said against Emily's quivering pussy, and her student burst out into giggles.

The sex and extra cuddle time meant Tara was going to be nearly late with her morning conference, so she hurried and made herself presentable while Emily showered in the guest bathroom. When she returned to her room, a college cheerleader outfit rested on her bed. It was cute and sexy all at once, with a long sleeved low-cut white top trimmed in blue and a short skirt that did nothing to conceal the bottom third of her ass or her pussy if she bent over even slightly. There were no panties. She assumed she wasn't supposed to wear any. Max was definitely playing up the schoolgirl fantasy with her, but Emily didn't mind. In fact, it was kind of hot.

She changed into it, and decided on a complex braid for her hair. It made her look younger, but it wasn't as creepy as pigtails, which she would refuse to wear even if Max asked for it. She'd seen girls at school who could pull it off, but when she tried it, she felt too dirty, even by her standards.

So a braid it was, and she spent a good amount of time on it before bouncing through the house, making eggs and toast for Tara and leaving it on a tray outside her office. She very nearly interrupted the professor's meeting, almost forgetting the outfit she was in, but at the last moment she felt the breeze against the dampness at her thighs and realized with a soft laugh her near-mistake. She knocked and told Emily through the door she'd made her breakfast. Dr. Hart thanked her, and snuck out for just a moment to kiss Emily away from the open doorway, cup her ass, and whisper in her ear, "Have fun with him."

"I will. Are you sure it's okay?"

Tara smiled. "We share everything. I'll be there to watch, so don't worry about me. Back to it. Thanks for breakfast."

When the door shut again, Emily looked up, and there was Sofia. Her black hair, usually beautiful in its silky waves, now shot everywhere, and dark rings under her eyes spoke volumes both about her lack of sleep and the makeup she'd yet to put on.

"Hey Sofia," Emily said.

"Don't get sucked into their games," Sofia croaked. She swallowed hard. "Emily, we can walk away from this. Let's go back to the dorm. A friend manages a pizza place, we can do that for food, we don't have to be here."

"Didn't last night teach you anything?" Emily asked. "I want to be here."

"They're using you. They're going to use both of us. We're their sick entertainment for however long this lasts. We are their fuck toys."

"Well, I am," Emily said, grinning.

"Why are you so happy about that?" Sofia snapped. "I know you. You're not a slut. You're not this girl!"

"Why are you such a bitch about this?" Emily snapped right back. "I'm not the smartest girl in the dorms, but I'm not the naïve stupid hick you think I am. For fuck's sakes, Sofia, I'm having fun. Tara and Max are hot. They're wildly attractive. Of course they're using me for sex, but I'm doing the exact same thing to them. Did you ever stop to think that I am completely capable of making my own decisions and that I could possibly want this?"

Sofia stepped forward. "The things they made you say last night..."

"What? Daddy? Oh, come off it. If that's as fucked up as Max is, I'm lucky. I had a boyfriend once who told me he jacked off into his aunt's jewelry box. How screwed up is that? So Max has a schoolgirl fantasy. It's not like I'm actually underage. I'm nineteen." She twirled in her outfit, and lifted the hem of the skirt above her ass. It didn't fail her notice that Sofia looked, and looked plenty hard. "I look pretty goddamn hot in this. So would you, if you'd quit pretending to be a prude and admit to yourself what it is you really want, Sofia. Jesus. Get over yourself. It's just sex. We're going to be stuck together for weeks. Maybe months. So just... fucking... fuck already. Or don't. I don't really care, but just stop being such a bitch to everyone because you can't figure out why you're so wet."

Sofia gaped at Emily, then turned and stormed back to her bedroom, where she'd no doubt sulk all day, until it was time to eat one of the Harts' delicious meals for which she'd mumble only the faintest thank you. Ugh. Sofia was the worst. Emily hated being so attracted to her.

She checked her email, but her professors had nothing new for her to do, so she headed out to the couch to watch television. She barely had time to turn it on before Max came out in a pair of slacks and a casual charcoal short sleeved short that left nothing to the imagination about his muscles. He grinned when he saw her, and she bounced to her feet, turning off the TV.

"Baby, you look... wow."

"Like it?" Emily asked, twirling for him like she had earlier. The skirt rose up and showed off her ass, and pleasure coursed through her when he reached down to adjust himself absently.

No. He wasn't adjusting himself. He was undoing his pants. She watched, her mouth slightly open, as the slacks hit the floor. His cock wasn't hard yet, but when he slid the boxers down too, he was already rising.

"Is it time?" Emily asked.

"Just about," Max said and came to her. She wrapped her arms around him and he kissed her. "I heard what you said to Sofia."

"Was I your good girl?" she asked coquettishly.

"Oh yes," he said, chuckling. He reached down and groped her ass, pulling her tight to his hardness. "You are a very good girl. Do you have your phone?"

"It's in my bedroom." She winced. "Oh no. I forgot to get pictures last night when I came, like you asked. Or this morning."

"It's okay. I think there will be plenty of opportunities for that. Run and grab it, then meet me back here."

She kissed him again, just a butterfly peck on the corner of his lips, and she was running, humming to herself. She was finally going to get well and properly fucked, and by a man. A real man. And the husband of the woman she was falling hard for.

Life was so good.

Taking the time to freshen up and spritz on a bit of her favorite scent, Emily grinned at herself in the mirror. "Go get him," she told herself, and kissed at the mirror.

Max waited for her on the couch, stroking his cock idly as she came to him. "I think that's my job, Daddy," she said, and plopped down on his knee to grab his dick from him.

He chuckled. "Good. You're still calling me that. Go tell Tara we're just about to get started."

She hurried to do as he told, and Tara came out a few minutes later with a camcorder. Emily stared at the device, then at her professor. "I'm getting... taped?"

"Oh yes," Dr. Hart said, reaching out to stroke her cheek. "We want to remember this first time forever."

"Mm," Emily moaned, already getting a little turned on. Before the last couple days, she'd never taken a nude selfie or done anything like this. It was... kind of hot.

"Go back to Max, now. Pretend I'm not even here."

Emily kissed her gently, and smiled against her professor's lips. "How could I not." But she bounced back to Max, and sat on his lap.

"Unlock your phone and hand it to me," he said as Tara took up a spot in a corner, the video camera rising as she began filming.

"Are making a... mm... porno?" Emily asked, wiggling her ass against him.

"Yes, but that's not all," Max said. She did as he asked, and handed him the phone as she turned and sank to her knees. He tapped away on her phone, and put it on speaker as it began to ring. She sucked his cockhead into her mouth, staring up at him as he stroked the back of her head, grinning.

Someone picked up. "Hey baby!" her father said enthusiastically.

Emily popped off Max's prick in a hurry, her eyes huge. "Uh. Hi! Dad! Hey!"

Max picked up the phone and turned off the speaker. He handed it to her, and murmured, "You call me Daddy while you're talking to him."

Into the phone, Emily said, "Sorry, Daddy, I must have butt-dialed you." Away from it, she hissed, "What do you mean?"

"While I'm fucking you, you're going to talk to your real father. You told Tara yourself. He's a limp-minded lazy shitheel." Max leaned forward and stroked her cheek. "I'm your daddy now."

"No, I'm still here," Emily said into the phone, staring up into Max's eyes. She'd promised him... anything. Everything. But to do this... to betray her real father like this in such a dirty way, that was... it was depraved. It was beyond sick. "Sorry, just talking to Mr. Hart too. We're both taking a break." She blinked up at Max and whispered, "He's a good man. He's... he..."

"He left you here, Emily. You can't afford to go home because that prick can't be bothered to find a job. Fucking you and making you mine while you talk to his useless ass? That's the hottest thing I can imagine."

To the phone, Emily whispered, "Yeah. Having a great time. They're so... nice."

"What's it going to be?" Max asked her. "Do you want this big fat dick inside your tiny, needy cunt? Or are you going to back out?"

"Fuck..." she breathed. "This is so wrong."

"That's not a no."

Slowly, hesitantly, Emily reached out with her free hand. And she began to stroke him. "Oh yes, Daddy, we're all staying busy," she said, emphasizing the "Daddy" with a squeeze of her hand. She leaned forward and sucked the tip of Max's prick. "Mm hm," she said, her mouth full of cock as she sank deeper down.

Max gripped the back of her head and held her deep as her father talked to her. "And you're getting your schoolwork done."

"Ungh hunh!" she tried to say around Max's prick. He pushed her mouth down deeper, until she had so much of him inside her mouth she could barely breathe. He held her there a good long.

"What do they have you doing in lockdown?" her dad asked on the other end.

She frantically made a thumbs-up and jerked her hand up and down. Max let her go and she popped off him, trying not to gasp. "Mm, lots of essay stuff, you know, something that can be emailed." She rose to her feet and straddled Max.

He glared up at her. "I wanted more from that blowjob," he said.

"What was that?" her dad asked.

Emily turned sideways on the couch and rubbed her cheek against Max's cock, knowing full well how her ass would be pointed right at Dr. Hart's camera. She heard her professor moan, and nearly giggled. "Oh, just Mr. Hart telling me he wasn't done with his soda."

"It sounded... ah, your dad's getting old." Her dad chuckled uncomfortably.

"Silly Daddy," Emily said, and devoured Max's cock again. She sucked him as far as she could take him without him deep throating her again, getting into it, her ass rolling as she ran her mouth up and down his length.

"Are you guys all set for food up there?"

Emily slid up off Max's cock again and winked up at him. "Oh yes. Just enjoying a treat right now."

"What are you having? I've got a bowl of pub mix right here."

"Cucumber," Emily said, and sucked and slurped on Max's tip.

"Vegetables? Yuck, never eat the things," her dad said.

She pulled off Max long enough to say, "I love cucumber. I love it so much."

"Are the Harts there? I would sure like to talk to them."

"Sure, Daddy. I'm just going to put him on." Emily winked up at Max, and passed him the phone. He gripped her ass and pulled her until she was over his lap on her hands and knees.

"Hello, Mr. Jackson," Max said smoothly. He flipped up Emily's skirt, and without warning, he rose his hand straight in the air, and gave her a sharp crack on the ass. Emily couldn't mask a yelp, and he chuckled. "Just Emily knocking into the coffee table. We adore your daughter, but she seems awfully prone to accidents." He reached the same hand down and ran it along her pussy. She was already so wet for him. "Just last night, she fell face first into my wife's lap. It was pretty entertaining."

"Try the hottest thing I've ever done," Emily muttered, and he gave her ass another slap, this time much quieter.

"Get on me. Ass to me," he said quietly to her, and she hurried to obey. "So what is it you do for work, Mr. Jackson?" She threw him a dirty look over her shoulder, and Max grinned as he gripped her by the waist. "Grab my cock, and hold it up."

The twin feelings of horrifically betraying her real father and lust raged through her, but the lust was always going to win. She wanted this too much. She needed it too much. Emily reached down to grip him. She closed her eyes, and whispered, "I'm sorry, Dad."

Then she dropped down onto the biggest fucking prick she'd ever seen.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped.

"I think she said oh duck," Max chuckled. Only an inch of him was inside her, and already Emily felt like he was filling her completely. He gripped her waist and began to pull her down little by little. Her eyes squeezed shut as her pussy gripped him so tight.

"Jesus, oh Jesus, Daddy," she moaned.

"Not sure," Max said. "I think maybe she hit that table a little harder than she anticipated."

No. That wasn't it at all. Her Daddy, her pussy-filling horse-cocked Daddy had her delicate cunt spread so wide she didn't know how she could take any more of him. Except... she did. Slowly Emily inched down further on Max's prick, her eyes huge, her whole body trembling. He rocked his pelvis, not thrusting in, just letting her know he was there, and the side of his mammoth head rubbed right against her g-spot.

"Nnnnnn!" she cried out. "Ohhhhhhh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, that's huge!"

Gone was her attempt at subterfuge. Emily could contain her pleasure no longer. She rode Max's cock like an ocean bobbing in the waves, just swaying back and forth, nearly all of his humongous prick still outside of her. How had Tara taken so much of him inside her ass? That must have still hurt.

But the pleasure of him... oh God, the pleasure. Rocking on his cock was stimulating her G-spot in ways she'd never thought possible. She flew, and she just kept going higher. Her breath came in short bursts, stuttering the name, the name he wanted her to call him through chattering teeth.

"D-D-Daaaddy..."

"Good girl," he said, away from the phone.

The words relaxed her and focus returned to her. In that moment, Emily was Zen. She closed her eyes, drew a deep breath, and slid down lower. And lower. And lower.

"Fuck me," he moaned. Into the phone, he said, "Sorry, Mr. Jackson. Your daughter's helping me out with something here. I need to give you back to her."