Their Good Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I can't, I can't talk to him while I'm..." Pleasure ripped through Emily as Max rocked his cock harder into her, still not quite thrusting, but definitely making her slide down another half inch or so. She let out a sob of pleasure as she grabbed the phone from him.

"Are you okay, baby?" her dad asked on the other end.

"J-just really missing you... guys," she whimpered, meeting Max's rocking with her own. She spread her legs wider and leaned backwards to balance on his hip. He openly groped her tits under the cheerleader top, and she sucked in a shuddering breath as he tweaked her nipples.

"I know, but we're doing the right thing here."

"I get it," Emily whimpered. "I do. But Daddy, it's just so hard." She squeezed Max's cock with her pussy, sliding down even further. Oh holy crap, but he was going to make her come, and soon. And he hadn't even begun properly fucking her yet.

"I know, but when this is over, you come home, and we'll have a big party."

"Yesss!" Emily said as Max's hand dropped to her pussy and started playing with her clit. "Maybe Max and Tara can come!"

"Oh, we're definitely doing that," Tara said from her corner. Emily looked over for the first time in a while. Her professor had a hand down her pants, her fingers moving delightfully fast. Emily winked and grinned, and her professor winked back.

"Absolutely," her father said. "The more the merrier. We'll have a big old party."

Emily dropped the last few inches she could take on Max's huge prick, and the word exploded from her. "HUGE!"

Her father chuckled. "Whatever you want. You know I'll spoil you rotten when I can. You'll always be daddy's girl."

"Yes! Daddy's girl! Daddy's GOOD GIRL!" Emily screamed as she bounced up and down. The phone dropped away from her trembling hands and Max grabbed her around the waist as she threw back her head. He rocked harder and harder against her and literal drool rolled out of the corner of her mouth from the waves of pleasure ripping through her body. "Nnnn, God, nnnnnn, Max, Daddy, Daddy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck ME!"

She lifted up, and immediately felt the loss of him where he wasn't filling her right to the brim. Emily never wanted to be free of Max's cock. She dropped back down, the pleasure rushing back through her. Her ass and thighs slapped down at him as she repeated the motion over and over and over again, words no longer able to come out of her in any meaningful way. All she could do was pant and moan and grunt in the most base ways.

"Nnnngh, dick, Daddy, nnnnn, oooh. Oooooh, nnnngh! F-fu-fuck... full, oooh, nnnnngh, good, Daddy, good girl, fuck..."

Max lifted Emily, his cock nearly sliding out of the depths of her cunt. She writhed against him, the intense feelings driving all rational thought from her head. She was aware of him pulling out, and tried to reach back for his cock to stop him, but then he was free with a loud sucking pop that had his wife moaning.

"Get on the table, Em," he told her.

She panted as she did as she was told, getting on all fours on the heavy sturdy table and wagging her ass at Mr. Hart. He gripped her hips and guided his prick right back to her dripping pussy again, sheathing himself a third of the way in one go. Her head dropped low but shot right back up again. She was aware of Sofia watching from the hallway and Dr. Hart crying out as she must have come, but Emily didn't register any of it as a conscious thought. Her existence in that moment centered around Max's humongous cock buried deep in her quivering core.

And then the fucking began.

By now Emily's tight pussy accepted him without much discomfort -- or at least, it was so drowned out by the intensity of her never-ending crests. By his fifth thrust, the college-aged blonde was coming again, crying out in a single long keen of need and pleasure that seemed to last forever. By the twentieth, fortieth hard stroke into her needing cunt, she was delirious with the pleasure, unable to do anything but barely keep her ass up in the air for him, this fuck god, this lover beyond all others.

Then he was moving her again, pulling out and giving her a moment's reprieve. She nearly collapsed, but someone was there, feminine, soft. She thought it was Dr. Hart at first, but her professor was behind her somewhere, panting, grunting. Sofia. Sofia propped her up, her eyes wet with tears, and she plunged her lips against Emily's.

"Let's get you up," she whispered against the blonde's lips. Emily nodded faintly, and had to be guided to her feet. Her entire body didn't want to listen, and Sofia more or less dragged her to a chair. She expected a break. Expected anything but what happened next. Sofia let out a keen of her own, and dropped to her knees between Emily's legs. Without another word, her gorgeous Latina classmate plunged her lips down on Emily's cunt, and began to lick.

* * *

"Daddy's GOOD GIRL!" Mr. Jackson's oldest daughter shouted at him.

He held the phone away from his ear and blinked at it. The slapping sounds in the background intensified, and now his daughter was panting and swearing repeatedly.

"Ah," he said, blinking myopically at the screen. "Oh. Uh." Slowly, he pressed the end call button, and settled the phone down with trembling fingers.

His wife, still beautiful after twenty years together, asked from her chair, "How's Emily?"

"Ah, I think she's, uh..." Mr. Jackson pushed up his glasses on his nose and cleared his throat. "Well, I think she was fucking that Max guy."

They stared at one another, and Mrs. Jackson finally said, "He's the handsome teacher?"

"Uh huh."

They continued to simply stare at one another, and Mrs. Jackson passed a hand over her face. "Well," she said brightly, "she could do worse."

"So much worse," he agreed. "Dewey."

His wife groaned. "Dewey."

They both shuddered, and returned to watching their show.

* * *

Am I really the bitch?

That was the question on Sofia's mind as she watched Max fuck Emily into drooling brainlessness. Her own clothes lay in a pile beside her. Dr. Hart flicked the camera between Emily getting pounded by Max and Sofia, and Sofia was no longer in the mood to care. Her lust had won. The fight was over the moment Emily slapped her with the truth.

Am. I. The. Bitch?

She swallowed, and fingered herself, as she had done the last two nights. Three days, Max had promised her. She couldn't even last that long.

Such a slut. Such a needy, wanton whore.

The thought made her shiver with pleasure.

The camera was on her again. She blushed, and hung her head, and whispered, "I'm your slut."

Dr. Hart's grin almost made her flee. But not quite.

Max was an animal. He fucked Emily relentlessly, first directly from behind, then he lifted one leg and rested a foot on the table, fucking down her pussy at an angle. That really set Emily off. There was no way to tell how many times the sexy blonde came, or if she ever really stopped. She seemed locked into it, her words evaporating into the most lewd, base grunts and moans Sofia had ever heard. She wanted that. She wanted to be fucked hard like that.

Dr. Hart left the room for a moment, coming back a minute later with a tripod. She attached the camera to it, checking the angle, tapping her foot impatiently. When she was finished, she rushed to her husband, and grabbed him hard around the chest.

"She's not on the pill," Dr. Hart said.

Max stared up at her, his face locked in an arrogant sneer that sent fireballs throughout Sofia. Without a word, he jerked out of the young blonde and turned for his wife. She in turn grabbed him and spun him back towards the couch, riding him in seconds, plunging down on his angry huge dick. He buried his face against his wife's big tits, and she began to bounce up and down him, the slaps of their flesh making Sofia whimper.

Emily was nearly out, and needed help. Sofia hurried to her. The slutty blonde's vapid gaze and open mouth, not to mention the sight of her bared curves, popped the last few bubbles of Sofia's resistance. She could help leaning down and kissing Emily hungrily, tears slipping down her cheeks as she waved goodbye to the last shreds of her dignity. She knew what she wanted. She knew she couldn't resist anymore. And it would start with Emily.

The blonde was nearly boneless in her arms as Sofia tugged her to a chair. Emily barely seemed to register it as Sofia stared her up and down. Max had left her pussy reddened and puffy, and Sofia dropped down. Just going to kiss it and make it better, her mind thought, trying to latch onto any semblance of sanity. Just going to... to...

Eat her out, was what Sofia was going to do.

She began with a few soft, long licks. Emily's honey already coated her thighs and her lips, and she tasted so sweet and musky. Sofia's eyes slipped shut and she shuddered with pleasure. Behind her, the fucking had stopped, and Dr. Hart said pleasantly, Sofia. Good of you to finally join us."

"I'm not a bitch," Sofia whispered against Emily's throbbing cunt. She sucked the other girl's clit into her mouth, and slid her hands under Emily's thighs to pull them even wider. "I'm not," she repeated, and began to suck and lick in earnest.

She knew the view the couple must have. Dr. Hart slipped off her husband and hurried for the video camera to record it all when she returned to him. Just a day ago the thought would have made Sofia run. Now she slid a hand out from under Emily to spread herself wide for the video, showing off her tight pink folds, her delicate bud. She kept her thumb there, pressed against her ring and teasing it as she plunged two fingers inside herself.

Behind her, Dr. hart murmured, "There she is. That's our other good girl."

Sofia whimpered, "Unnngh, fuck," and kept licking as she pumped her cunt and teased her asshole for them.

"Damn," Max groaned. "Not sure how much of that I can watch without coming."

"Good," Dr. Hart purred. "Come in me, then you'll last even longer for her. Sweet, slutty Sofia. I think you'll be our little house pussy, honey. One of us needs tending, you're going to do it."

"Yesss," Sofia whispered against Emily's cunt.

The backhanded compliment stung, but Sofia was beyond hurt. She was going to be their good little whore now, and good little whores didn't talk back. They took what they were supposed to, and they smiled and thanked the ones giving it to them. She plunged her fingers in and out of herself as Emily finally started getting back into it.

"Ohh, Sofia, see? Isn't this amazing?"

Sofia nodded against her flesh, her tongue flicking around Emily's prominent clit. Emily slipped her hands through Sofia's hair and giggled.

"I knew you wanted it. Now we're going to have so much fun together. And guess what? Dr. Hart can't have babies. Do you know what that means?"

Sofia closed her eyes. Like Emily, she wasn't on the pill. The implications of what her friend was talking about were huge. Life-changing.

Dr. Hart and Max watched them both, gaping and completely stock still. No one had discussed this. This was purely from Emily's depraved mind.

"It means..." Emily whispered, winking at Max and Tara. "...we can show them how grateful we are. Do you know how we do that?"

Sofia moaned, "Unnnn, fuck..."

"Keep licking me, slut," Emily told her sternly. Then, sweeter, she said, "It means when he comes inside us, it'll make us fat with his babies. Don't you want that, Sofie? Don't you want Daddy to fuck his babies into us?"

"Fuck!" Max grunted. He gripped his wife's ass and plunged up into her one last time, coming, coming, coming.

Emily giggled again and pulled Sofia's head away from her cunt. "Tell me, Sofia. Tell me you want to be their breeding slut just like me."

Sofia pulled away, tears streaming down her face. "I want it," she whispered, thinking of her future, of her college life, gone. Thinking of sitting around this house, raising hers and Emily's babies while the Harts went to work. Thinking of her slutty professor and Emily milking her full tits.

She exploded on her fingers.

The orgasm sucked her down, dragged her under. She saw nothing but shapes and shadows for seconds as the pleasure took her. Her whole body hummed to it, thrilled to finally let go, to give in. And then Emily was there. Sofia rested sideways on the floor, her fingers still buried in her pussy, and Emily pulled her to her knees right in front of her.

"We have to help her out now, okay?" Emily asked. "She needs to get clean and we have to suck him out of her. It's what good girls do."

Sofia nodded slowly, trying to register the reality of the moment. Emily took her hand, and they crossed the room. Dr. Hart dismounted her husband and crashed onto the couch beside him. He lifted one foot and used it to shove the coffee table feet away, giving the college girls plenty of room to crowd his wife. Emily started licking Dr. Hart immediately, staring with the juices on her thighs, but Max stopped Sofia with a hand on her forehead.

"Don't you have something you need to say to us?" he asked her, leering.

"I want it," she whispered.

"Not nearly good enough. What did I tell you?"

"That..." She licked her lips, and slid a hand along Emily's ass. She couldn't help herself. She needed to be touching someone. Getting touched. "That I'd come to you and beg for it. On my hands and knees."

"Well, you're on your hands and knees," Max said.

Sofia looked down at his softening cock. At the juices still glistening on it. She'd never wanted to taste anything more in her life.

"I want it," she whined.

"That's not begging, slut."

"Maaax..."

"No," he said. "What's my name?"

Sofia glared up at him. Emily stopped sucking at the come leaking out of their professor long enough to stare at her. Dr. Hart too. All eyes were on Sofia as she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees, yearning to taste the massive prick in front of her.

"D... Daddy..." Sofia whispered.

"What's that?" Max asked.

"Daddy, may I suck your cock?" she whispered.

Dr. Hart breathed, "Oh, fuck."

Max leaned forward and gripped Sofia's chin, tilting it up to look at him. "That's still not begging."

"Please." She swallowed hard, staring up at the fire and intensity of him. Of this impossibly handsome man. All the world around them faded. It was just the two of them. "I want your cock. I want it bad, Daddy."

"How do you want it?"

"I want to suck it," she cried out. "I want it filling my pretty slut mouth. I want it in my pussy. I want you fucking my ass. I want it, I want it, I want it!"

"Then beg for it!" Max roared.

"PLEASE!" Sofia shouted. "Please, Daddy, let me have your cock in all my dirty slutty holes. Please give it to me as hard as you want to. I'll take it! I'll take all of it! Fill me up. Drip out of my ass. Come... come in my cunt! Fucking come in me and knock me up! I'll be your little slut girl forever! Just let me have it! Please!"

Dr. Hart pushed Emily away and shot to her feet. "The bedroom," she said, grabbing Emily under the shoulder and guiding her to her feet.

They rushed there altogether, thundering up the steps and down the hallway. Dr. Hart wound up at the head of the bed, pillows piled high underneath her, her knees spread wide as Emily bobbed her mouth and tongue back and forth along her sticky cunt. Sofia rested on her back on the bed at her feet with her head dangling off the side. Max, hard as a rock again, gagged her with his cock's every thrust as he groped her tits.

"Even if the school opens back up," Dr. Hart panted, "you girls are staying here. Understood? You are ours now."

"Yes!" Emily cried out joyfully. "Your sluts!"

"Or uts!" Sofia moaned around Max's cock.

"Good girls," Max panted. "Suck it, baby."

"Lick my clit, honey," Tara said.

Husband and wife grinned at each other, then returned their attention to their respective partners. Max reached down and grabbed Sofia's hand, guiding it to Emily's bouncing bottom. She got the idea and explored until she found the other girl's cunt. Emily rocked back hard as Sofia's fingers plunged inside her.

Like that, they contented themselves for a while, moans and grunts filling the air. Max jerked out on occasion to run his cock through the valley of Sofia's massive tits, then he'd bring it back to her mouth and shove it in. Unlike Emily, she was made for taking him deep in every hole, and she could swallow even more of him than his wife could. That was fucking impressive.

But a blowjob wasn't what he was in the mood for, and soon he had her on her feet, her ass thrust out at him. "Fuck my pussy," she whimpered.

"Say please," Max said.

"Please!"

He buried his cock in her tight wet cunt all the way to his balls, and Sofia threw back her head, air caught somewhere in her throat. She stamped a foot and finally shouted, "Oh my fucking hell!"

Emily peered up at Dr. Hart. "Can we finger each other and watch?"

"Oh, I suppose," her professor said, chuckling. Emily scooted up to her and kissed her enthusiastically. Dr. Hart shared a couple pillows with her and they rested together, their hands at each other's pussies as they watched the show.

"Oh wow, Sofia," Emily breathed. "You can take so much more of him than me."

"P-practice," Sofia gasped, and Max slapped her ass, hard. She arched her back and grinned. "God, he's big."

"Wait till I fuck your ass," Max growled.

"Why, nnnngh, why wait?" Sofia asked. "I can take whatever you've got."

Silence. Max stopped, and for the first time, he showed some hesitation. "What?"

"Honey," Dr. Hart said, "we'll get some plugs ordered, and you can..."

"I have plugs," Sofia said, rolling her eyes. "I wear them to class a lot."

"I knew you were a slut," Emily gasped.

"Yeah, yeah," Sofia said. "Seriously. We can try. And if it's too much..."

Max looked at his wife. She shrugged. "If she wants to try, it's her decision."

Max stroked Sofia's cheeks and pulled them wide to examine her bud. His jaw worked back and forth, and he muttered, "Fuck it."

"I hope so," Sofia said.

Emily snickered at that, and Dr. Hart whispered in her ear. She nodded, and slid off the bed to run to the bathroom. When she came back, she had a bottle of lube in hand along with a stack of towels, hand towels, and wipes.

Slowly Max eased out of Sofia, and she moaned at the absence of him. There was some discussion about how they wanted to do this until Dr. hart mentioned Max's fantasy about seeing them all eat each other out while he fucked Sofia's ass. That decided things, and this time, Emily wound up at the head of the bed with her slutty professor's face between her thighs. She stroked Dr. Hart's light brown hair and murmured, "You're never getting rid of me, you know that?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way, Em," Tara said, and kissed her clit.

Meanwhile, with her professor on her hands and knees, Sofia took up a similar position. She kissed both of Dr. Hart's cheeks, then got her first taste of her professor's sex. She sighed contentedly, wondering why she'd spent so long fighting this. The truth was, she wanted all of it. She wanted to be used. To be fucked in every hole until she was left nothing but a jiggling mass of nerves. To have her cunt filled by this ridiculously handsome man. To have him fill her another way. To be taken care of by these two, to live out the rest of her life in this fantasy.

"I want to stay too," she whimpered as Max spread lube around her delicate bud.

Dr. Hart snickered. "And you'll do whatever we say?"

"Yessss..." Sofia moaned as Max's finger probed her, followed by a second and a third.

"You'll be our model slut? For Emily and us?"

"Yes."

"He's going to make you pregnant," Emily said. "Maybe not right now, but soon."

"I want that too," Sofia whispered. "I don't want a future anywhere but here. Your slut. Your come slave."