Their Handsome Young Shadow

Story Info
Female teacher/male student fetish story.
35.2k words
4.83
11.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THEIR HANDSOME YOUNG SHADOW by Andrew1968

All of the characters in this story are aged 18 years or older.

This story embraces both reality and fantasy. If you like tales with young males and older women, then I think you will like this one. This story has a slow buildup, but there is seduction, sleaze and different sorts of game playing all the way through it.

A horny male high school student is groomed by two beautiful female high school teachers. With his father's full support, the 18 year old high school student goes out on a date with his two attractive teachers and then brings them home to play with.

Dramatis personae:

Steven Collins: a high school student

Theresa Richmond: Steven's high school English teacher

Jennifer Doyle: Steven's high school history teacher

David Collins: Steven's open minded father

Cassie and Kerrie: a pair of 18 year old twin sisters

Other players: including many 18 year old male horn-dogs, 2 happy compliant husbands, and some jealous older guys, etc.

I hope readers enjoy this story. I had a lot of fun writing it.

********

PART ONE - THE SHADOW

A soft slight smile played at the edges of Theresa Richmond's lips as she strode along the high school corridor. Theresa didn't turn her head. She didn't stop to check. She didn't look over her shoulder, but she knew he was there, watching her and following her from a safe distance as he always did. Theresa walked the high school corridor as she always walked it and he watched her and followed her as he always did - Theresa marched along the corridor with her head held high, her nose in the air and he trailed along behind her.

Jennifer Doyle, Theresa's younger friend and colleague, was by Theresa's side. The same gentle knowing smile touched her glossy painted mouth as she took each step. Again there was no need for Jennifer to look back over her shoulder either. He was just there as he always was. He was drawn to both women. Theresa and Jennifer were like a magnet and he was like a pile of metal powder.

The echo from the sound of Theresa and Jennifer's high heels cracking on the hard scuffed floor of the high school corridor rang out amidst the animated conversations, the laughter, the coughs and the scraping shoes of lingering students. The two women lazily swung their arms as they passed by the high school pupils lining either side of the corridors. Their long hair bounced as they advanced through their next step. Their bodies undulated beneath their tight fitting risqué clothing. Their jewelry flashed.

The male who was following Theresa and Jennifer was several feet behind them. Both women jokingly referred to him as their Handsome Young Shadow or just simply as The Shadow. He was a favorite of theirs. Theresa or rather Mrs. Richmond, or just plain Miss, as she was known to The Shadow was The Shadow's high school English teacher. Jennifer or rather Mrs. Doyle, or just plain Miss was The Shadow's high school history teacher.

The true and proper name of Theresa and Jennifer's Handsome Young Shadow was Steven or just simply Steve if you were being informal. He was a tall good looking young guy. He had only turned 18 a few weeks ago and he only had a few months of high school left. He had only begun following his two older married teachers about like a devoted puppy a few weeks ago - that is, since he turned 18.

Jennifer and Theresa were both aware of Steve. They picked up on the looks he gave both women, from his seat, in their classroom, as they taught him and their other older students. There was an unspoken desire in Steve's facial features, which the two female teachers instantly deciphered and understood as soon as they noticed it - the good looking 18 year old male they taught was interested in them sexually.

Neither female teacher acknowledged Steve's hungry facial expressions or the hot urgent look in his eyes. Both women wore a carefully composed mask. However, below the surface, both Theresa and Jennifer's minds were racing clearly and carefully along regular avenues towards a familiar outcome even as they looked back at Steve with a cool, professional and objective exterior.

At first both ladies silently shared their secret understanding together with a soft slight smile, bright glittering eyes, knowing glances and discrete nods in Steve's direction. However it wasn't long before Theresa and Jennifer started talking together. They took some time over coffee to discuss Steve and his interest in them. They drank their cappuccinos, ate their cake and considered their own feelings and desires. They tentatively and carefully put ideas down on a paper napkin. They coldly and rationally worked things through. They calmly looked at all the pros and cons. They ended up with plenty of pros listed down on the paper napkin and not too many cons.

The big concern to be addressed over coffee and cake, at their favorite café, near the high school where they worked, was this question: should Steven be their next sexy plaything?

Theresa and Jennifer had their café conversation while they sipped hot coffee, pushed their gleaming spoons into their vanilla/caramel cake and ate sweet chunks. They had run through the same discussion again and again and again over the many years they had been doing this. They had drunk more than one cappuccino and devoured more than one piece of cake, while considering yet another application from a sex starved 18 year old boy aching for their love.

"I've done some research - the good news: Steven lives all alone with his father," Jennifer said, while Theresa held her coffee cup in the palms of her hands, blew, sipped and briefly ran her eyes around the space to make sure no one could overhear them.

"Hmmm perfect, that is good news," Theresa whispered after finishing her drink and touching her frothy top lip with the tip of her tongue. "Are you sure though? No brothers or sisters? No mum around?"

"Yes I'm sure, Steven's mum doesn't appear to be on the scene," Jennifer continued, while Theresa drank again. "I don't know where his mother is. He's an only child. There are no siblings."

"Wow, we can pick em," Theresa said, putting her cup down, in the saucer, on the table in front of her.

"Uh huh definitely - I've also found out that Steven's father usually works long hours from Monday to Friday. His father's name is David. Apparently David holds a senior managerial position with some financial services company in the city so we're talking about lots of travel time, lots of responsibility and lots of extra hours of work - David doesn't see Steven that much during the week."

Theresa nodded. Theresa's eyes lit up and she broke into a grin. Jennifer paused for a moment. The two of them picked up their plates and spoons and ate a piece of cake. Jennifer continued speaking after a moment of munching and swallowing.

"So, there are lots of 'he has to fend for himself' time and a ton of hours when he's all alone at home and not being watched. I know for a fact he has no annoying girlfriend around. He doesn't seem to have a lot of close friends either who dominate his after school hours."

"It's almost a shame he doesn't have an annoying girlfriend," Theresa said with a smile. "I love the challenge of breaking up young love."

Jennifer gasped and rolled her eyes. She ate more cake.

"Oh my God, Theresa," Jennifer jokingly stated with her mouth full. "How could you be so cruel? How could you stand between two star crossed lovers?"

"Ha ha, you forget how over-sexed I am and how I always get what I want," Theresa muttered. "What else do you have?"

"Not much more, I'm afraid. I think he's ideal though, don't you," Jennifer whispered after finishing her piece of vanilla/caramel cake and swallowing it.

"He sure is," Theresa said, "and he seems to be perfect for us, personality-wise and looks-wise as well."

"Oh yeah definitely, he's such a sweet guy and he gets easily confused by women, whether his own age or our age. His head is easy to play with. He's so easy to groom. He doesn't seem to be the type to brag about his relationships and his sexual conquests. He doesn't have a huge ego and a need to show off in front of the guys. He's pretty mature. He's really careful. He obviously has a beautiful heart."

Theresa softly smiled and nodded. She picked up her cup and drained the remaining sweet dregs of her cap. She was pleased. She closed her eyes. Jennifer continued speaking.

"Steven's so horny though. I think his penis is about to bust out of his pants. I see the outline, the bulge in his trousers all the time. It looks nice and big. He just adores you, Theresa. He's so all set up and ready to go, Theresa, especially with you..."

"And he's all hot and bothered when it comes to you as well, Jen."

"Uh huh," Jennifer said, smiling, "and, oh, I almost forgot, Steven lives close to here and the street his home is located in is perfect for us. The street is winding and wide. The homes are set back behind high walls, tall bushes and trees. You have long driveways. It's so private. It's really discreet, so we could actually do him there, in his own bed, every weekday after work if we wanted to. He really is all set up and ready to go."

"Ripe for the plucking," Theresa whispered and then nodded.

Jennifer laughed. She picked up her cup and finished her coffee. She put her cup down. She scribbled notes down on her napkin with her pen. She spoke again.

"So what do you think? Do you want to go ahead and take the next step with Steven? I'm all in. I'll chase him myself if you decide to pass up the chance."

Theresa smiled and considered the situation for a moment. She picked up the napkin Jennifer had been writing on. She studied it. She suddenly screwed the napkin into a tight ball in her fist and shoved it in her handbag.

"Let's do it," Theresa whispered, "let's take the next step with Steven. I think it's the perfect time to do it anyway. Our thing with Jim and Andrew is on the verge of ending. I need a new 18 year old lover. I just hope Steven has the stamina to go all 12 rounds with me."

Jennifer laughed.

"And me as well," Jennifer added. "Anyway cool bananas. Well, I'll let Paul know what we've decided to do."

"Uh huh," Theresa said, "and I'll let my husband know as well. Obviously there won't be a problem. There never is."

The two women grinned and nodded. They finished their vanilla/caramel cake.

"Do you want another cuppa before you have to go," Theresa casually asked, prior to yawning and stretching.

Jennifer looked at her watch. She hemmed and hawed.

"Okay, but it'll have to be a quick one," Jennifer answered. "My mum has an appointment with her shrink at 4.30 and I said I would pick her up and drive her there."

Theresa nodded.

The two women got the waiter's attention. They ordered two more cappuccinos and then they sat there together in silence for a long moment. They looked at each other. A soft knowing smile slowly spread across their facial features as their waiter picked up their empty cups, plates and cutlery, neatly stacked the pieces on his tray, picked the tray up and then hurried away.

It didn't need to verbalized, Jennifer thought, but Theresa said it anyway.

"God, I love a new challenge. I love seducing a new boyfriend. I like stripping them down to the bare essentials, taking them by the dick and leading them to bed. They get all giddy and grin when I do that. The first kiss is always dynamite. I always adore the hot sex which comes when you first get a new affair going."

Jennifer laughed and shook her head.

"You really are over-sexed, woman," Jennifer said smiling.

"What, you honestly don't enjoy that, Jen," Theresa said, wrapped up in her desires, in her memories. "There's nothing more enjoyable and exhilarating than having sex with a horny 18 year old boy. I just love it when they cum."

"Yep, definitely, me too," Jennifer softly returned with a self absorbed hiss. "You're so right, Theresa. I love that as well. I love wearing it. I like sucking it out of them. I like it in my ass."

"They always get that look in their eyes, Jen" Theresa continued. "You know that look they get when they're just about to cum? I love that look, Jen, especially when you've been at it for ages with them and its gone really really well. I adore that sound they make. They just roar at the walls. They just roar, Jen! They just roar!"

"Yeah yeah I love that as well. I like when they get right up in your face and roar at you."

"Uh huh, oh yeah, I love that..."

The two women were silent. The two beautiful teachers vanished inside their own heads for a moment. The image of handsome 18 year old male faces twisted with pleasure swam across their mind. Both females could clearly picture their guys closing their eyes tight while dropping their jaws. Both ladies could visualize the shaking sweating male bodies of their boyfriends. They could see the semen erupt and fly from their boyfriend's hard cocks. They could taste it. They could sense it inside them. They could feel it landing and running on their wet skin and streaking their damp hair. They could remember being on their knees, their heads thrown back, their eyes closed, just laughing and screaming with joy as an out of control 18 year old boy, who just couldn't take even one more touch, fired his bodily fluids all over their beautiful flushed faces, while bellowing like mad.

Theresa and Jennifer were abruptly shaken out of their sleazy dreams by the waiter who arrived with their next cappuccinos. The two women looked at each other and grinned.

"Do you ever think we should maybe go and get therapy or see a head shrink like my mum does," Jennifer asked. "I think we've well and truly lost the plot, Theresa!"

"Yeah nah," Theresa replied, before slowly running her eyes over their young good looking male waiter and speaking to him. "Excuse me, honey, this may sound a bit forward, but can I get your phone number or can I give you mine?"

Steve's two teachers had met for that fateful coffee and cake some two weeks before. They had met just one week after Steve's 18th birthday. For two weeks both teachers had been slowly and carefully grooming Steve after making the decision to proceed, then informing their husbands of their plans and receiving their husband's blessing to go for it.

At first the grooming of Steve was subtle and difficult to pick up on. It merely entailed a small glance here and a longer stare there. Steve would, for instance, look up from his class work and Theresa's soft inviting gaze would be on him or else Jennifer would be watching him from across the classroom as she sat at her desk. Sometimes Steve's English teacher would gently smile at him as she walked by and Steve's history teacher might wink at him or bat her eyelashes at him when no one else was watching.

But then just as suddenly Theresa and Jennifer would drop the friendly attitude and become highly critical of Steve and his school work. The two female teachers would become very picky and take every opportunity to point out how Steve had broken some small rule or other or just wasn't doing his best.

But then just as abruptly the two teachers would change their demeanor and come across all friendly and inviting once more. Steve quickly grew confused as Theresa and Jennifer repeatedly pulled their ardent 18 year old student in close and then pushed him away, only to pull him in close yet again and then push him away once more.

Meanwhile Jennifer and Theresa made sure Steve got to see more and more of their cleavage and their legs during class time, particularly when they were criticizing him for coming into class 30 seconds late or for not ruling a margin correctly or for spelling a single word wrong. The two teachers did it as discreetly as they could, but anybody carefully watching could surely notice the way Theresa placed her hands on the edges of Steve's desk during class, leant forward and flashed the tops of her breasts at an excited, yet confused and red faced Steve. And surely it didn't take much of an effort for onlookers to realize that Jennifer was drawing in Steve's gaze when she sat on the corner of the empty desk opposite his and swung her leg back and forth, her high heel actually off her foot and dangling on the point of her toes.

It was basically an ongoing game of escalation which was designed to turn Steve on and yet confuse him and make him vulnerable at the same time. It was a specifically tailored approach for their Handsome Young Shadow by taking his personality type into account. It was all about appealing directly to Steve's dick while keeping him keen by being all mean. It was set up in a certain way so Theresa and Jennifer could study Steve's reactions so the two women could figure out how their 18 year old student's mind worked and how he handled himself and how he dealt with it all.

Both teachers were satisfied with the progress they had made in preparing Steve for his role as their next boyfriend. The two women had successfully ended their previous relationship with their 18 year old students, Jim and Andrew without any bitterness or anger on the guys' part. Jennifer had explained to both boys how she and Mrs. Richmond were looking to start a new relationship with yet another 18 year old guy. Steve's name was never mentioned. The two boys accepted their fate gracefully.

Theresa and Jennifer made sure there were no hard feelings by inviting Jim and Andrew into bed and giving them one final weekend of amazing sex they would never ever forget. The sound of the boys' whines and groans of pleasure softly echoed around the dark hotel suite they had chosen for the occasion. The masculine moans and the jittery words of the boys drifted about the moonlit suite for hours. The wail of male orgasms and the happy laughter of women rang out all over their space.

So the current relationship with the two 18 year old students was successfully and painlessly brought to a close. Theresa and Jennifer were now all set to start a new love affair with Steve.

A soft slight smile played on the facial features of Theresa Richmond and Jennifer Doyle as they strode along the high school corridor side by side with an easy step, their high heels click clacking on the floor as they went. The two women lazily swung their arms as they passed by the high school pupils lining either side of the corridors. Their long hair bounced as they advanced through their next step. Their bodies undulated beneath their tight fitting risqué clothing. Their jewelry flashed. It was lunch time and both women were on their way to the senior boy's toilets. They were ready to escalate things with their Handsome Young Shadow yet again. They were ready to push and pull at Steve once more. They were all set to confuse him, turn him on and make him insanely jealous all at the same time.

The soft smile on Theresa and Jennifer's features grew into a grin as the two abruptly picked up their pace, leaving Steve behind them. The two teachers then turned right at the end of the corridor and disappeared from sight.

***

"How can I get them alone," Steve wondered, whispering his wish with shaky hands and a hard cock, "how can I ask them out? How can I take them to bed? How do I get it?"

It was a problem. It was a big problem. Steve reflected on it. Steve was mired in it. He vividly remembered his father, David's words when Steve finally confessed all of his desires to his father. His dad's well meant lecture rattled around in Steve's head as he considered his difficulties.

"Look Steve," his father David had stated. "You're 18 years old now and you don't have much high school left to go. It won't be long and high school will be over permanently. You'll probably never see these two ladies again when school breaks up that one last time. Why not take the plunge and ask them out now before it's too late?"