Their Handsome Young Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve remembered his own response to his father's advice.

"Yeah I understand, dad, but they're older than I am. They're school teachers and they're both married as well."

David brushed aside his son's objections.

"So what, you like them though, right," David stated, "so what's the harm in asking one of them out or even both of them out. There's no harm in it. If they're faithful to their husbands, then they'll just say no to you and that'll be the end of it. The worst they can do is say no - right?"

"Yeah, I suppose so," Steve said, "but still..."

"Look, show some courage, son," David stated. "If you don't do anything, then nothing will ever happen, right? Nothing ventured, nothing gained, yeah? Man up and ask those ladies out! Remember, you can always bring the two of them back here afterwards if you need to. You've got that brand new queen sized bed, remember? It needs a good hard work out. You need to break it in, bud."

"Ummm yeah, dad," Steve had stated with a wide grin, scratching his head.

"Go for it, bud, be confident and just go for it," David had enthused, slapping his son on the back and making him wince and smile.

"How can I get them alone," Steve wondered, whispering his wish with shaky hands and a hard cock, "how can I ask them out? How can I take them to bed? How do I get it?"

Steve just couldn't put those two ladies aside. He just couldn't drive them from his head, nor did he really want to. The scent of their perfume lingered in the air of his imagination, just as their soft inviting laughter gently rang out in his hall of memories. He pictured them. He heard the tap, tap, tap of their high heels shoes as they slowly and deliberately walked past his classroom desk again and again. The sound of their stilettos cracking on the hard floor around him filled his dreams, while occasionally catching the two of them gazing at him with hungry looks bounced around in his brain. Their soft knowing smiles and the way they winked at him drifted in and out of his thoughts.

"How can I get them alone," Steve wondered, "but moreover, how I can I get them to choose me?"

It was a confusing situation for Steve for sure, even though the evidence suggested a different interpretation than the pessimistic one Steve gave it. He was confused. He was definitely misreading things.

Steve really didn't think he had much of a chance with either woman, let alone with both of them at once. Steve loved his dad and he appreciated his dad's confidence in him, but really: how could Steve possibly succeed with either woman, let alone with both of them? It just wasn't possible and yet...

Steve had heard the rumors, which floated here and there among the older guys that both of his dream women, the females he adored, his English teacher, Theresa Richmond and his history teacher, Jennifer Doyle were in a relationship with two of their 18 year old students.

But then there was more. The extended rumor went something like this: both Theresa and Jennifer liked to seduce and sleep with their 18 year old male students. It was a well kept secret, amongst the guys, that the two beautiful teachers loved choosing a male or two or three, who were close to finishing high school and giving them the time of their lives during the last few months of their studies. It was a hot rumor, but it was more than that. It was a sexy fact which the older guys guarded jealously. It was the truth.

Steve was a good looking 18 year old male student. He only had a few months of high school left and then his high school years would be over. He was a prime candidate and a contender for Theresa and Jennifer's love and yet, for some reason, Steve didn't see himself as such.

What a situation for the two attractive older married women to be in, Steve thought. The two beautiful available females were constantly being ogled by the 18 year old guys. Theresa and Jennifer were being chatted up and propositioned every day they went to work. Male after male wanted their phone number or wanted to connect with them on social media. Steve rarely saw the two women alone. There was usually a small, determined and competitive group of 18 year old guys surrounding them during break times. There were always guys pressuring them, cajoling and trying to manipulate them, or just flat out begging them for it.

Steve quickly realized Theresa and Jennifer loved the attention and enjoyed playing and flirting with the students who chased them. The two women were evidently saying yes to some of the guys who were after them. The two sexy teachers wore a soft smile on their lips as the boys made their moves. Well built, horny and domineering jocks with big hard cocks talked and talked, pressured and pushed, or just straight out demanded sex.

Steve remembered one situation vividly, just after he turned 18, which illustrated his teachers' behavior perfectly and once and for all confirmed the rumors. Steve was amazed at what he saw.

It was towards the end of lunchtime. Everyone was out of the classrooms. Everyone was wandering the main corridors or hanging out in the lush green grounds in the radiant sunshine. It was just another day at high school.

Steve was trying to discreetly follow the two women of his dreams, Theresa and Jennifer. Steve watched from afar as Theresa and Jennifer swiftly walked along a school corridor, their beautiful hair bouncing, their limbs swinging, while talking to each other and ignoring the looks of the students they passed by. Steve saw the two attractive female teachers turn at the end of the hall and take a right. Steve lost sight of them for a moment, but he could still hear the distant sharp echo of their stiletto heels on the hard floor.

Steven began walking faster. He reached the end of the corridor. He turned the corner. He caught a glimpse of Theresa and Jennifer in the distance. They had stopped in front of the senior boy's toilets. They were standing outside and were talking to someone who was in the toilet block. Steve couldn't see who the two teachers were speaking with. Theresa and Jennifer suddenly turned their heads, scanned the empty hall to their left and to their right. They noted Steve's presence with a smile. The two teachers motioned to Steve with their eyes and heads. They were inviting him inside the toilet block. They turned away from Steve and then quickly entered the senior boy's toilets.

"What the fuck," Steve whispered, surprised that Theresa and Jennifer would just walk into a male toilet block like that.

Steve followed the two teachers into the senior boy's toilets. Steve slowly approached the entrance to the toilets. He could hear voices coming from inside. He could hear the two women speaking and he could hear the words of young males.

Steve quickly looked left and right. There was no one there to see him do what he did. Steve stepped inside the senior boy's toilets. He walked in.

Steve was surprised by what he saw. Theresa and Jennifer were surrounded by at least six 18 year old guys, each of whom they taught. The guys, who were taller than their tutors, were standing all around the two females. The guys loomed over them. Theresa and Jennifer were gently smiling and silent as the boys closed in tight. Their beautiful eyes flicked from one fresh desperate looking face to the next. Steve had never encountered such a sexually charged scene or situation before.

"C'mon Miss, give me your phone number," one guy after another softly demanded while Theresa and Jennifer smiled and said nothing.

"Let me give you my number then," the guys finally stated, not getting an answer, before actually reciting their digits while Theresa and Jennifer softly bit their bottom lip and gazed at them.

"I already have your phone number, Jon," Theresa finally said with a smile and a wink, "and yours as well, Troy."

Jennifer laughed. She slowly ran her eyes over the 18 year olds.

"And don't ask me for mine, Phillip," Jennifer said, "I gave you my number a few weeks ago - remember."

"I've been trying to call you, Mrs. Doyle, I call you every day," Phillip complained with an unhappy whine in his voice, "but you never ever pick up. Maybe I can give you my number instead and you can call me?"

"You don't get a call back because you're far too desperate, Phillip," Theresa softly interjected. "Mrs. Doyle doesn't spend time with the desperate and the unworthy."

Phillip grimaced, the guys laughed and the two teachers giggled and then blew kisses at Phillip.

Steve gasped at what he heard. He was surprised. He was feeling jealous and possessive of the two ladies he adored. But then there was more. There were requests and demands from the 18 year old guys which were far blunter than just asking for and reciting phone numbers. Steve was amazed when he heard a few of the jocks who towered over Theresa and Jennifer demand sex.

"Let me fuck you, Miss," some guys asked as Theresa and Jennifer were slowly backed up into a corner of the toilet block by the group of horny males. "Please Miss, please let me fuck you, Miss. Please Miss, please let me fuck you, Miss. I want to fuck you, Miss. Please Miss..."

Steve clearly remembered what he saw. He was concerned. He was worried. He carefully watched his two beautiful teachers get backed up into the wall at the far end of the toilet block. Steve was all set to rush in, grab his ladies and fight his way out with them in his arms like the white knight he wished to be.

But then Steve saw Theresa and Jennifer break into a grin and look at each other as the avalanche of requests for sex fell upon them. Their eyes lit up. Steve realized Theresa and Jennifer loved the attention.

"Please Miss, please let me fuck you, Miss. Please Miss, please let me fuck you, Miss. I want to fuck you, Miss. Please Miss, please miss..."

Steve was again surprised by what he saw next. The whispered rumors were true. Steve had previously refused to believe what he heard regarding Theresa and Jennifer, but then he saw it all for himself. The rumors were one hundred percent true!

"Here, give me your number," Jennifer hissed, actually taking her mobile phone out of her handbag and handing it to the biggest and most assertive male there, while turning her head and scanning the area for anyone who might inform on her or cause her any other sort of problem.

Theresa also had her mobile out and was getting numbers from the guys around her.

The biggest and most aggressive male took the phone and entered his contact details into Jennifer's mobile. He tried to hand the phone back.

"No, no, pass it around, give it to the others, so they can enter their details in as well," Jennifer whispered, "and hurry up about it. Lunch's almost over!"

"What a slut, I fucking love her, I love them both," a male near Steve softly said, while Jennifer licked her upper lip and watched the small crowd milling about her. "They do everyone!"

Steve stared desperately as his teachers' mobile phones were passed around the group of horny guys, but were never passed back towards him. Three more guys punched in their digits before Theresa abruptly snatched her phone back and shoved it in her handbag. Jennifer grabbed her mobile and put it away as well - neither teacher looked at Steve even once and the two women made no effort to get Steve's phone number or allow him to enter his own digits into their phones.

"Okay, that's it for now," Theresa hissed.

"You boys better know how to keep your mouth shut or else nobody gets to have any fun with us," Jennifer added.

Steve licked his upper lip. His heart was pounding. He was standing too far away. He had missed his chance to enter his own mobile number into Theresa and Jennifer's phones. He realized he should have just shoved his way through, taken the phones and tapped his details in, but he hadn't acted in time.

"I want to fuck you right here and right now, Miss," one of the big jocks said, actually putting his large hands on Jennifer's shoulders and directing her into the nearest toilet cubicle. "I want to fuck you so bad, Miss."

Jennifer stared wide eyed up at the horny male with an excited expression on her face. The 18 year old boy marched her inside the cubicle while everyone watched.

"I know, I know you do and I want to as well, honey," Jennifer whispered up at the dominant male backing her into the cubicle, "I have your number now, Ben. I'll call you, okay Ben and we'll set something up. I'll call all you guys, okay. Nobody will miss out - I promise. My body will be all yours. I promise you boys it will be. I'll do anything you want. I won't say no to anything or anyone, boys."

There was a collective gasp and then a hush fell across the males in the toilet. Theresa just grinned and successfully fought off the urge to laugh out loud.

Suddenly the school bell rang out. Lunch was over. Steve and everyone froze for a moment. Jennifer took advantage of the pause to push straight past Ben and another big guy who was trying to trap her in the cubicle and fuck her as well.

"Are you coming," an excited and breathless Jennifer asked Theresa, turning to her colleague as she left the toilet cubicle and stepped out into the area near the taps, sinks and mirrors.

"Of course, I'll be right there," Theresa said with a smile, gazing up at Ben as he approached her. "It's time to go to classes."

"Please Miss," Ben hissed down at Theresa, while he slowly backed her up, step by step, into the toilet cubicle, "I want to fuck you right now, Miss. I need to fuck you, please Miss, please..."

Theresa softly nibbled her bottom lip. Her eyes sparkled brightly as she vanished inside the cubicle.

"I have your number, Ben darling," Theresa whispered in his ear, while up on her toes, her hand stroking his arm. "I'm going to call you tonight and arrange a first date. I promise I will. You'll just love taking my clothes off and playing with me in bed."

"I'll see you outside," Jennifer said to her colleague as Theresa played her games with Ben.

Theresa turned away from Ben for a moment. Theresa grinned at Jennifer.

"For sure," Theresa said sweetly with a wink. "Just give me one sec."

Steven watched Jennifer shake her head, grin and then brush past her horny students. Nobody touched her or stopped her from going. She suddenly met Steve's eyes on the way out. They connected for a brief second as Jennifer walked through the senior boy's toilets.

Steve beamed at Jennifer and she grinned back. Jennifer winked at him. Steve could see the flushed features on Jennifer's face and the bright sparkle in Jennifer's eyes. Jennifer loved this dangerous game she and Theresa played with their students. Jennifer was breathing hard and her heart was surely pounding, Steve thought. Steve said nothing to his teacher and she said nothing to him. Jennifer strode out of the toilets while the guys turned and watched her go. The smack of her high heels striking the tiled floor echoed in the space.

"C'mon boys," Jennifer stated, without looking back. "Time to move it or you'll be late for class! C'mon, chop chop!"

"You boys get to your classes like Mrs. Doyle said," Theresa stated from inside the toilet cubicle, looking up at Ben as he towered over her, with an inviting smile on her face, "All of you get out of here right now, including you, Mr. Ben Taylor..."

There were sighs and words from the other 18 year olds. Steve stared into the cubicle. Steve could see the excited look on his English teacher's face.

"No way, Mrs. Richmond," Ben stated. "I want to fuck you right now in here."

"Baby, look, I'm going to call you tonight, I promise," Theresa whispered, "and then we can have a proper date. I'm not going to fuck you in here where we can get caught. We'll go out on a proper date and then we can go somewhere private and spend the night together."

Ben ran his hand through his hair. He looked down. He was suddenly unsure.

"We'll do it all night long, I promise," Theresa added in Ben's ear with a grin.

"Oh man," Ben hissed.

"Here, look, why don't I give you a quick kiss," Theresa suggested with a smile. "Just so you get a taste of what's in store for you."

Steve gasped with shock. He stared as his beautiful English teacher turned so Steve could watch her and Ben kiss each other from side on. Steve's heart was pounding. His palms were sweaty.

"C'mon you; come here, kid," Theresa softly invited Ben, parting her lips, licking her lips and looking up into Ben's eyes. "Don't be so shy now, honey."

There was no action for a long moment. Most of the 18 year old guys, including Steve, had refused to leave the senior boy's toilets even though classes had started. Silence reigned amongst the group of voyeurs.

Suddenly Ben took his teacher in his arms. Theresa reached up and placed one of her hands on his cheek and the other hand on his chest. She pressed her body up against his. She was still up on the points of her toes. The two of them leant in. Their eyes closed and their lips met in a soft kiss.

Steve felt the hot burn burst across his face. He stood there and just stared at the woman he adored as she kissed one of her male students in a toilet cubicle in the senior boy's toilets. Steve felt a sudden gut wrenching wave of jealousy surge through him. Steve roughly ran his fingers through his hair. He gasped as he saw Theresa open her mouth and then saw Ben open his mouth. Steve then watched his English teacher slowly slide her tongue against Ben's tongue and then slip her tongue inside Ben's mouth before their lips collided again.

A few long noisy moments later Steve watched as Theresa abruptly broke the kiss, turned her head and stared straight at him. Ben instantly pulled Theresa closer and buried his lips in her neck. Steve grew even more jealous. He watched as Theresa sighed and then slowly closed her eyes. A few seconds later Theresa opened her eyes again. She was still gazing blissfully at Steve. A grin began to emerge on Theresa's face as she looked into Steve's wide eyes with a dreamy oblivious expression on her features. The grin grew and grew and grew amidst Theresa's flushed complexion.

Steve just couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly turned and stormed out of the senior boy's toilets.

"Okay, enough for you," Theresa instantly said, raising her voice, once Steve had left the toilet block. "Get off me Ben for God's sake - you've had your kiss, now move it."

Theresa shoved past Ben.

"Get to class, boys," Theresa stated, "the show's over for the time being!"

Theresa strode out of the toilet cubicle. She turned and walked out of the toilet block, leaving all of the horny 18 year old guys behind her. Jennifer was still waiting there, just outside the door, for Theresa to come out.

"I didn't think you were ever going to get out of their alive," Jennifer whispered as the two women left the senior boy's toilets behind them. "Nobody saw either of us come out of there by the way. I was watching. We're all safe and dandy..."

"Uh huh, good stuff and did you see Steven leave," Theresa asked as the two teachers quickly walked through the corridor.

"Oh yeah," Jennifer said, "I don't know what you did in there, but Steven was definitely jealous and upset. He charged out of there. Your plan to make him green with envy and crazy about you worked well enough. What did you do by the way?"

"I made out with Ben Taylor for about 30 seconds. Steven got so riled up. I could tell he was jealous. I'm now supposed to call Ben Taylor tonight and arrange a first date with him. Apparently I'm going to do it with him all night long."

Jennifer burst into laughter.

"Are you really going to call Ben Taylor and arrange a date with that bullying horn-dog," Jennifer asked. "Good luck with that by the way if you do."

"No, of course not, Jen," Theresa stated as if Jennifer was saying something completely stupid. "Are you going to call any of those boys who entered their numbers into your mobile?"