Their Handsome Young Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was dressed in a tight translucent plunging top. David couldn't help but stare at Jennifer's chest. The shape and lines of Jennifer's breasts were just visible beneath the sheer clinging material. David assumed correctly that Jennifer wasn't wearing a bra beneath the sexy top she was wearing.

David noticed Jennifer's short tight skirt. He noticed the lace top stockings and the high heels. David wondered if Jennifer was wearing any underwear beneath that provocative skirt she had on. Jennifer was watching Steve's father as he ran his eyes over her lower body. Jennifer read David's mind.

"Show him," Jennifer whispered in Steve's face after turning to him. "Show your father what I gave you."

Steve burst into laughter. The two women did as well. David grinned and turned to his son. Steve reached into his pocket and pulled out something silky, something made of black lace. Steve held the thing up before his father's eyes. Steve was holding up Jennifer's panties. Jennifer watched Steve and then she turned back to David.

"I took them off in the movie theatre and gave them to your son. I hope you don't mind. I don't normally take my underwear off and give it to the 18 year old boys I teach, but I wanted him to have a special souvenir."

Theresa suddenly laughed. Theresa shook her head. Jennifer turned to Theresa. She glared at Theresa, but then burst into laughter as well. Steve stuffed Jennifer's damp sexy underwear back into his pocket. David grinned.

"Ignore her, Steven," Jennifer whispered in Steve's ear after stifling her laughter, "I'm not some sort of sex maniac handing my panties out to any boy I like."

"Oh yes she is," Theresa stated, grinning. "And yes she does do that all the time and I do that as well."

"Don't tease me," Jennifer said, "I only have eyes for Steven. I'm not chasing every 18 year old boy about."

Theresa laughed again.

"Well, as I said before," David interrupted, "you're both welcome here."

"I appreciate that, we appreciate that," Theresa softly said, growing serious again. "I'm sure Steven appreciates that as well. I know this is unusual. We don't want it to cause any problems."

"Yep, I'm sure he does appreciate it," David said, dragging his eyes off Theresa to consider his son. "He doesn't often take two of his teachers out on a dinner date and a movie, particularly such a beautiful teacher as you and Jennifer are. And you're not causing any problems here."

David's 18 year old boy was wide eyed and grinning. He looked red faced. David heard Theresa softly laugh. Theresa ran her arm around Steve's waist. Steve laughed. Steve slipped an arm around Theresa. David could see his son was smitten with Theresa. David smiled. Steve had a big crush on his teacher. Jennifer kissed his cheek again and then Theresa did the same. Both women ran their slim fingers through his hair.

"I'm glad," Theresa softly said, gently brushing Steve's cheek with her fingers, before turning back to David, "I knew we were doing the right thing when we asked Steven out. He was so excited. His Christmas' had all come at once..."

There was a burst of laughter.

"Is your husband and kids...," David asked, before Theresa cut him off.

"They're at home. My husband is at home with my children. My husband knows I'm here, he knows about..."

"Wow, okay," David said with a grin, causing Theresa to smile and Steve to softly laugh. "That's generous of him. I don't know if I could share someone like you with anyone, let alone an 18 year old boy. I won't say or ask anymore."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that," Theresa said, pressing her body up against her 18 year old student. "My husband and I have an arrangement - let's just leave it at that..."

"Is it the same for you," David asked Jennifer.

"Hmmm," Jennifer asked, turning away from red faced Steve and looking at David.

"Does your husband know you're here? Do you have children?"

"Sure, he knows and I have kids," Jennifer said. "It's not a big deal. We both like to play around a bit."

David nodded. David knew it was time for him to leave. He looked at Steven. His son was clearly turned on. Steve was licking his lips. He looked distracted. He looked horny. He was staring at his beautiful teachers. His large cock was hard and he was just aching to use it on these two beautiful older women in the new queen sized bed David had recently bought him.

Theresa and Jennifer were all set to escalate this. David assumed correctly that the two sexy married females had groomed and seduced his 18 year old boy at school. The two good looking teachers were both delicious predators and David was sure they had gone to bed with other 18 year old boys from school. David wasn't sure whether the two women really had their husband's permission to be here or not - maybe they did, maybe they didn't. It didn't really bother David. He just wanted his son to get his chance to fuck these two beauties.

David realized he should have made his excuses, then turned and gone to bed, but he wanted to watch just a few seconds more. David was definitely feeling envious but also happy for his son. Not many 18 year old boys got to have a threesome with two hot older women.

There was some soft laughter from Steve, Theresa and Jennifer. For a moment the three of them were conscious of David, but then their desire for each other got the better of them. The three of them ignored David. The three of them were close to each other. They had their arms around each other. Steve was about to say something, but Jennifer cut him off before he could speak.

Steve gasped, closed his eyes and then deeply sighed as his beautiful history teacher abruptly leant in and sealed his soft open mouth with her own. Jennifer slipped her fingers around the back of Steve's head, closed her eyes and kissed him. Theresa quietly watched with a smile on her face before lining up Steve and pressing her lips against the 18 year olds ear and carefully pushing the point of her hot pink tongue inside.

David grinned. Steve tried to take a backward step but the two horny females refused to let him retreat even an inch. The women stepped in even closer. They were pressed up hard against Steve. They each had an arm around the boy and wouldn't let him go. David watched Jennifer devour his son's mouth while she caressed the side of his moving jaw with her fingers. David could just see Jennifer's tongue slipping and sliding against Steve's tongue as their heads turned from side to side. David watched their lips collide. David watched their lips roll. Theresa meanwhile had finished digging around in her 18 year old student's ear with her tongue and was planting hot wet kisses on his neck.

Steve abruptly broke his hot kiss with Jennifer with a wet smack. He looked wide eyed. He looked overwhelmed. He was breathing hard in Jennifer's face. He was caressing Jennifer's hair with his fingers. Theresa lunged at Steve as he turned to her. Theresa reached out with both hands and cupped the sides of Steve's face in her palms. Steve gasped again as Theresa's lips met Steve's. Jennifer turned and looked at David for a second as Theresa and Steve softly whined and Theresa pressed her sexy body hard up against Steve's.

"You like watching, do you," Jennifer whispered at David with a horny smile and her beautiful piercing gaze. "Are you a voyeur? You're just like my husband. He likes to watch me with 18 year old boys."

Steven's father was about to say something, but then he was distracted by the sight of Theresa dropping one of her hands and driving it in towards the Steve's crotch. Steve gasped in Theresa's mouth and then he jumped. Jennifer turned away from David. She quickly began undoing her top. David heard Theresa unsnap the buckle on his son's pants. Then David heard the zipper on his son's pants come down.

Meanwhile Jennifer pulled her top up over her head and dropped it to the floor. David saw her beautiful bare back and the edge of her breast. Theresa suddenly forced her fingers and then her whole hand inside Steve's underwear and grabbed hold of his large cock while the 18 year olds pants slipped to the lounge room floor. Then Jennifer reached in and quickly undid the buttons on Steve's shirt.

Steven broke the kiss. Theresa went to work on his ear with her lips and her tongue. Jennifer managed to get his shirt open and then it came off. The two women were stripping 18 year old Steve of his clothing in front of his father.

"Oh my God, dad," Steve whined at his father with a hot flushed face while Jennifer caressed his nipples with her hands and Theresa kissed Steve's sensitive neck and stroked his hard cock inside his underwear, "oh Jesus Christ, dad!"

Then a second later Jennifer dropped down. She grabbed the underwear Steve was wearing and tore them down. She made Steve lift each of his legs up so she could pull off his shoes, his socks and then his pants and underwear. Theresa and Jennifer had stripped Steve of all his clothing in less than a minute.

"Oh dad," Steve whined again, before Jennifer leant in and kissed the 18 year old deeply on the mouth again.

David smiled. He shook his head. He had stayed up to meet and greet Theresa and Jennifer at the front door like a good host should. He had given his approval to this. Now it was time for David's son to get laid. David was sure Theresa and Jennifer would take really good care of his son in bed. The two sexy teachers just seemed the type.

"Anyway, time for me to turn in now I think," David said. "Good to finally meet you Theresa and Jennifer. I guess I'll see you three in the morning."

Theresa dragged her eyes and her lips off horny overwhelmed Steve. Theresa turned her head and gazed at David for a moment. Jennifer and Steve broke their kiss. Steve looked at his father with a red faced grin. Theresa turned back to Steve and Steve turned back to Theresa.

"Yes, thank you," Theresa said to David, while looking up into Steve's bright eyes and caressing Steve's shoulders with her fingers, "you'll definitely be seeing me at breakfast tomorrow."

David smiled. Theresa kissed Steven.

"And me as well," Jennifer said.

"Okay then, well good night," David softly said, then turned after a moment and then walked out of the lounge room and then down the corridor towards his bedroom.

David heard Jennifer emit a soft low sexy growl. He heard the sound of smacking lips. Then he heard his 18 year old son whine: "oh my God, dad, they're all over me! They're all over me, dad!"

David grinned as he closed his bedroom door. He switched his light out. He shook his head, undressed and got under the covers. He had a hard cock. He wasn't sure whether he was going to get any sleep tonight. David was sure his 18 year old son wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. David was sure of that.

"Devour that boy, you beautiful man-eaters," David whispered, "gobble him up, you lovely ladies."

***

The three lovers were inside Steve's bedroom a few minutes later. The bedroom door was closed and the lights were dimmed.

Steve grinned. He was nude. He had picked up his clothes and his shoes and carried them into the bedroom with him. They lay in a pile by the bed. He stood there naked. His large cock stood straight up. A bead of clear fluid welled at the point of his tip.

Theresa's eyes were glued to her 18 year old student's dick as she nimbly pulled her top off over her head and dropped it and then undid her short tight skirt. Jennifer meanwhile pulled her skirt down with a wriggle of her hips. It dropped. She stepped out of it. She was still wearing her sheer lace top stockings and her high heels.

"Oh my God," Steve whispered, slowly running his eyes over Jennifer's body.

Steve's gaze slipped over his history teacher's pale curves and the places on her beautiful body, which were sunken in shadow and caressed by the moody light. Steve softly bit his bottom lip. Jennifer's long strawberry hair fell in a dark red sheet about her face. Her hair obscured her beautiful watchful eyes.

"Come here, honey," Jennifer whispered, beckoning her student to come to her.

Steve stepped forward. He reached out and gently swept Jennifer's hair back with his finger before he leant in and kissed Jennifer, taking her into his arms as their lips met. Theresa unsnapped and dropped her sexy lace top bra. Then Theresa peeled off her wet panties and flung them away. She closed the distance between Steve, Jennifer and herself. Theresa's high heels tapped on the bedroom floor as she took those steps.

Steve ran his hand over Jennifer's breast as he and his history teacher caressed each other's tongues. Theresa leant in and kissed Steve's cheek and neck with soft pecks while Theresa pushed her hand in between Jennifer and Steve. Theresa gently stroked the underside of Steve's knob and shaft with her thumb. Theresa pulled her hand out. She sucked the 18 year olds pre-cum from her thumb with a loud smack.

Jennifer broke the deep kiss with Steve. The 18 year old ran his hand down Jennifer's belly, through her red pubic hair and between her legs. Steve stroked Jennifer's pussy as she turned to Theresa.

"Was it nice," Jennifer softly asked Theresa, before sighing, turning back to Steve and kissing his open lips.

"Do you want a taste," Theresa asked Jennifer, reaching in and sliding the soft part of her thumb over the head of Steve's cock and collecting yet more pre-cum.

"Absolutely," Jennifer said, after breaking her kiss, "let me have some."

Theresa offered Jennifer her thumb and Jennifer took the tip of Theresa's thumb in her mouth. Jennifer softly sucked it clean. She ended up with Steve's fluid.

"Let's share," Theresa whispered at Jennifer while Steve watched and rubbed his history teacher's pussy with his fingers.

"Of course," Jennifer whispered, closing her eyes, leaning across and softly kissing Theresa on the mouth.

Steve gasped. He watched wide eyed as Theresa reached out and ran her fingers through Jennifer's hair. He saw Jennifer reach out and gently stroke Theresa's jaw as they closed their eyes and their lips met.

"Oh wow," Steve whispered as Jennifer and Theresa opened their mouths, ran their tongues together and kissed each other passionately in front of him with soft wet smacks, whines and sighs of pleasure.

Theresa broke first.

"Yum," Theresa whispered, gazing into Jennifer's eyes, exhaling in Jennifer's face, "did you taste him on me?"

"Yeah, sure did," Jennifer softly said, sighing, closing her eyes and turning to Steve as her 18 year old student pushed his index finger inside Jennifer's slippery pussy. "It was nice, real nice."

Steve grinned. He turned to Theresa. He leant in and kissed Theresa as he explored Jennifer's body with his finger. Theresa gently caressed his spine with her hand. She cradled the back of his head in her palm while she and Steve kissed feverishly. Steve pulled his finger out of Jennifer's body. He broke his hot kiss with Theresa. He held his shiny index finger up before Theresa's eyes.

"Ah okay," Theresa whispered, holding Steve's hand in hers, dropping her head, taking Steve's index finger in her mouth and sucking it clean with a squeak, "that was real nice as well."

Steve gasped. Jennifer laughed. Jennifer leant and whispered in Steve's ear.

"Did you feel that in your cock? Did it feel like she was sucking your dick instead of your finger?"

Steve turned to Jennifer and nodded.

"Must have," Theresa said, looking at first Jennifer and then at Steve. "No more teasing and game playing. I want the real thing now, Steven. I'm going to blow you, honey."

"Good idea," Jennifer whispered, while Steve grinned, scratched his head and turned from one woman to the next. "I can do with some more of his bodily fluids."

"Uh huh, that's the plan," Theresa said.

Theresa took Steve's dick in her hand. She led him to the queen sized bed. Jennifer mounted the bed. She lay down on her side and smiled at her student.

"On you get, baby," Theresa said, smacking Steve's behind with the palm of her hand. "Get on that bed right now, honey."

"Owww," Steve hissed, before laughing, rubbing his bum and jumping on his bed.

Steve rolled over onto his back. Jennifer was right there to grab him. She instantly sealed Steve's lips with her own, while her fingers trailed through his hair. Theresa meanwhile climbed onto the end of the bed. She slid along between Steven's parted legs. Her breasts brushed against his skin. Her pubic hair tickled his leg. She lay down on her belly. She made him open his thighs more. Steve's hard cock lay against his abdomen. Theresa positioned herself. She reached out, took the base of Steve's dick in her hand and raised it. Theresa swept her long hair out of the way. Theresa dropped her head.

Steve sighed in Jennifer's mouth as he felt Theresa slide the flat part of her tongue over his knob and sensed Theresa's hot breath blasting against his tight sensitive skin. Jennifer took advantage of the situation by cradling his head and kissing him even more deeply while Steve carefully crushed her breasts and tweaked her nipples with his thumbs.

Theresa planted thick French kisses on the point of Steve's knob with noisy smacks and squeaks. She did it again and again while she carefully stroked the base of Steve's cock with her small fist and brushed Steve's balls with her other hand.

"Oh Jesus, Miss, I mean Theresa," Steve hissed, momentarily escaping Jennifer's onslaught.

"Do you like that, do you Steven," Theresa whispered up at her 18 year old student in the soft subdued light.

"Yes Theresa, I do."

"Do you want me to suck it?"

"Yes please, Miss," Steve whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Yes please, Miss."

Steve was about say more, but Jennifer made him turn his head to the side. A second later Jennifer was sinking the tip of her tongue inside Steve's wet, well licked ear, while caressing his closed eyelids, his nose and his lips with her fingertips.

Theresa grinned. Steve sighed. Steve groaned. Steve shivered. Theresa dropped her head. She pressed her parted lips over his hard leaking knob. Theresa held him by the base. She was set. She sank down. Her head dropped. Her snug warm lips roved over the head of Steve's dick and then slipped down his shaft.

Steve gasped. He opened his eyes. He reached down and placed his hands on Theresa's tanned shoulders. Jennifer withdrew from his ear. Steve turned his head and looked down at his beautiful blonde teacher. Steve watched Theresa's head rise, twist and fall over and over between his legs.

Oh Jesus, Miss," Steve whispered, closing his eyes and rolling his head so Jennifer could kiss him once more.

It was the most exquisite sensation. Steve could feel Theresa's soft lips gliding over his skin. He could feel Theresa's swirling sliding tongue flashing over him. He could sense the wet snug heat as she dropped over and over and could sense the tight tug and the delicious drag as she rose.

And Jennifer was running her hands over his neck, shoulders and chest. Then Jennifer broke her kiss and began biting Steve's neck, before dropping her head, taking one of his nipples between her lips and sucking on it.

"Awww God," Steve whined, instantly reaching out and taking the back of Jennifer's head in his hands while Jennifer tormented first one tip and then the other tip, "ohhh man!"

Jennifer dropped again a few minutes later. She drove the tip of her tongue inside Steve's belly button. Then she dropped again. Jennifer whispered in Theresa's ear. Theresa released Steve's cock with a slurp and a pop. Theresa turned to Jennifer. The two women kissed noisily for a moment. Steve's cock looked so bloated and it shone with a deep red wet color from all Theresa's kisses and from Theresa's remaining lipstick staining the dripping head and throbbing shaft.

"Want to play together," Theresa whispered at Jennifer after the two women had exchanged saliva and broken their kiss.

1...45678...11