Their Handsome Young Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course I will, Theresa," Jennifer stated as if Theresa was saying something completely stupid. "I'm going to call all of them, except for that bullying horn-dog, Ben Taylor and hapless desperate, Phillip, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope."

"Uh huh I understand. I really didn't enjoy kissing Ben Taylor at all and I never want to have to do that again," Theresa stated. "Ewww Yuk!"

The two teachers suddenly burst into laughter. They continued to pick up their pace. They were now running ten minutes late for class.

********

PART TWO - COULD IT BE TRUE?

Was Steve imagining things? Could it be true?

Steve was sitting there, in the seat he usually occupied, in the classroom he always took his English lessons in. He had his head down. He was reading from an open book on his left and scribbling down notes and thoughts in a lecture pad on his right. Steve and the rest of the class had been asked to prepare an essay on the book they were reading. Steve and the class were starting out by brain storming and bringing the basic structure of the essay together.

Steve was having trouble focusing on the meaning of the words in the book he was reading. He was slowly running his eyes from left to right and up and down the page, but his usually excellent comprehension skills just weren't working today. He wasn't getting much done. His head was fuzzy. Nothing made sense.

Steve sighed. He put his pen down. He ran his fingers through his hair. He looked down at the words he had written in his lecture pad. He had a half a page of poorly thought out notes. He had been sitting there in class for nearly an hour and he only had half a page of terrible ideas. Steve shook his head. He sighed again. He picked up his pen and was ready to try once more. He was determined to read the book on his left and write as much as he could in the time he had left before lunch. He would succeed. He was sure of it.

Suddenly Steve heard the slow deliberate crack of a high heel shoe, followed by the slow deliberate crack of another high heel shoe on the hard smooth classroom floor. Steve instantly lost the plot again. Steve licked his upper lip with the tip of his tongue. He scratched the back of his head. His eyes were on the page of the book, but his mind was gone. Steve listened as his teacher slowly walked down the aisle, turned left and then journeyed along the row he was sitting in.

Was Steve imagining things? Could it be true? Steve sat there and wondered. He sat there with a large hard on in his pants. He was 18 and it seemed as if the whole world had changed. It seemed that what was once up was now well and truly down.

Theresa took each step with care as she slowly walked along the aisle. Each of her students had their head down and was quietly reading or else jotting down notes. Theresa could hear the sounds of scratching ball point pens on paper. She could hear the occasional cough or the scraping of a chair. Theresa ran her eyes over the work of each of her students as she slowly passed by. Most of them had a good start on their essay plan and their brainstorming. Theresa was pleased. She never had any problems with this class. The 18 year old boys she taught were under her control. They knew what was best for them. They knew what the rewards for good behavior might be...

Theresa took each step deliberately. Her tight dark skirt made a soft swish as she moved along the aisle. Her lace top sheer stockings brushed against each other as she made her slow careful way towards her very favorite guy, just a few seats along.

A number of students looked up from their task once Theresa had passed by. They were watching her. She heard them set their pens down. She could hear their quickened breathing. She heard some whispers.

"Back to work, please boys," Theresa softly said, without turning her head, before looking down at her watch. "You still have 30 minutes to go before lunch."

Theresa listened. She stopped. She turned her head and watched with satisfaction as everyone returned to their work. Theresa adjusted her tight skirt. Theresa began moving again. She was pleased. The boys were well under her control.

Steve heard his teacher stop in front of his desk. He had his head down. He was trying to scribble something in his lecture pad. He was fucking it up big time and he knew it. His heart was thumping in his chest. His breath was ragged. Theresa was just standing there silently. She was watching him.

"Let me see what you've written, Steven," Theresa finally said, reaching down and taking the edges of the lecture pad in her fingertips.

Steve looked up at his teacher as she leant in to take his piece of writing from him. Theresa was wearing her long fine blonde hair in a ponytail. Steve gazed into his teacher's icy blue eyes for a second. He watched Theresa part her glossy lips and then close them again as she briefly looked at him. His eyes dropped and he stared at the cleavage she was showing. Steve could see between the unbuttoned edges of her top. He could see the lines of her black lace-top push up bra and the swell of her tanned breasts as she leant forward for a long moment then finally took the lecture pad from him and then stood up again.

Steve put his pen down. He scratched his head. He watched Theresa gently run her index finger down the edge of the lecture pad as her eyes moved from left to right and then down the page. Steve stared at Theresa's wedding and engagement rings. The beautiful bands gleamed and glittered in the light from the overhead tubes. I love you, Steve thought as he gazed at the teacher he adored, but would surely never be able to confess his feelings to.

"Uh huh, I see," Theresa stated, dropping the lecture pad back down on Steve's desk, "not up to your usual standard is it, Steven."

Steve aggressively scratched his head. Theresa stood there and waited with a soft smile on her face. The other boys in the class had stopped working and were watching the situation. Steve grinned self- consciously. He knew his writing wasn't any good today.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Richmond," Steve said in an apologetic tone of voice, "I'm having trouble concentrating today for some reason."

"Having trouble concentrating again," Theresa asked him, "and why is that, Steven?"

There was a burst of soft laughter from around the classroom. Steve broke into another sheepish grin. His face flushed slightly. Theresa looked around the room. The laughter ceased.

"Go back to work please, boys," Theresa softly said, before turning back to Steve, once she was satisfied that they were all reading and writing again.

"Steven," Theresa prompted him.

Steve gazed up at his teacher and his teacher looked down at him. Neither of them said a word for a long moment. Theresa was beautiful. Theresa was sexy. Theresa was breathtaking. Steve looked into Theresa's dazzling light eyes. He stared at her red lips.

Theresa confused Steve. She was looking down at him with a hungry expression on her face. Steve couldn't mistake the expression she wore. The look was so brazen. Theresa was staring into Steve's eyes so pointedly. Theresa refused to look away from him. Steve had seen that sort of intense look of desire on the faces of a few girls when he passed by them and when he spoke to them. Steve was now seeing that look coming from the one and only Theresa Richmond, the most beautiful looking teacher in school and the woman Steve adored. Was Steve imagining things? Could it be true? Was his gorgeous married English tutor attracted to him like she was attracted to some of the other guys his age and went to high school with?

"Nothing to say, Steven," Theresa finally asked, waking Steve up from his exquisite dream, "very well - I would like you to stay back after class today and we can discuss this lack of concentration you're suffering from."

"Oh yes, for sure, Mrs. Richmond," Steve softly said, nodding his head, while his teacher looked at him and slowly stripped him of his clothes piece by piece, with her piercing light blue eyes, while the other students softly laughed and whispered at each other.

"Good Steven, I look forward to our talk, and the rest of you back to work please," Theresa said, turning smartly on the spot and walking through the aisle with a click clack of her stiletto heels on the classroom floor.

Steve couldn't help but turn his head and watch his teacher leave. Steve stared at Theresa from behind. He loved gazing at her beautiful body as she moved. Steve wondered for a second how his teacher could get away wearing such sexy gear at a high school. She did though. Nobody seemed to mind.

Theresa turned at the end of the aisle. She walked with a determined step back to her desk. She pulled her chair out and carefully sat down. She reached for her handbag and rummaged around inside it. She took her mobile phone out. She lay the phone down on the desk in front of her. She considered it for a moment. She looked at the time. She had 25 minutes left before the end of class. She watched the screen on her mobile phone. As if by magic a text message from Jennifer arrived a second later. Theresa jumped with surprise.

'How are you going in there,' Jennifer had written, 'are you stirring that gorgeous 18 year old kid up again today?'

Theresa gently smiled - she texted back with nimble fingers.

'Of course, I sure am,' Theresa typed, 'I've asked him to stay back after English today and explain why he can't concentrate in class.'

'He can't concentrate! I wonder why,' Jennifer messaged back. 'It might have something to do with his sexy teacher constantly playing mind games with him!'

'Yep, that may have something to do with it,' Theresa texted back. 'I do tend to distract him at times.'

'LOL! At times! That kid won't know whether he's coming or going by the time we're through with him, Theresa darling!'

Theresa smiled at her friend and colleague's text.

'Oh, I definitely think he's going to be coming rather than going, my dear,' Theresa typed back with a dozen grin emojis included. 'He's definitely going to be coming, coming often and coming really hard...'

'OMG! You're terrible!'

Theresa smiled. She discreetly looked up at Steve. The 18 year olds head was down. He was reading the book she had set the class. He was scratching his scalp. He was out of sorts. He appeared confused. He was the cutest guy, Theresa thought as she ran her eyes over him. Theresa then scanned the classroom. A few boys were watching her. Theresa glared at them. She motioned for them to get back to work. They did.

'What are you going to do,' Jennifer asked in her next text, 'what's your end game here?'

Theresa looked down at her phone. She grinned and shook her head.

'Oh my God,' Theresa messaged back, 'isn't it obvious - I'm going to sleep with him of course and so are you, like we do with most of them!'

'LOL! I gathered that, Theresa,' Jennifer typed, while Theresa gazed at Steve, 'but what are you going to do with him at the end of the class? You're not going to do him in the classroom at lunch, are you? You're not that crazy, are you? It's not going to be like that quickie you had in the toilets last week with that 18 year old Jon, is it?'

Theresa looked down at her phone. She rolled her eyes. She typed her next message.

'Don't be silly, Jen. I'm just going to stir him up and exchange phone numbers with him today. I'm just sick of waiting. It's time for us to escalate this again,' Theresa texted back. 'And I love stirring Steven up. He has the biggest crush on me. He just doesn't know how to handle my games. He's so cute. He's just struck dumb by me.'

'I'm sure you're his biggest wet dream, woman. I've seen the way he looks at you.'

'And the way he looks at you as well, Jennifer. He's definitely intended for both of us. He's God's gift to us both.'

'Of course, I was born to grow up, become a teacher, and do a boy like him! It's clearly fate!'

Theresa softly laughed. She looked up at Steve again. Her 18 year old student was watching her. Their eyes locked together for a long silent moment. Jennifer sent Theresa another text message, but Theresa ignored it. Steve was such a good looking young guy, Theresa thought. He was tall and well built. He was tanned with dark blond hair and wide brown eyes. Theresa quickly ran her vision around the classroom. No one was watching the two of them. She turned back to Steve. She studied his soft lips. She bit her own. She looked back up into Steve's eyes.

Theresa mentally undressed her student. In her mind's eye she pictured Steve standing there silently before her. She imagined Steve standing there in front of the whole class. Theresa was relieving him of his clothing bit by bit while all the 18 year old boys stood around in a circle and watched her. She looked up into Steve's wide eyes with a calm and serious expression on her face as she reached up and undid each button on his shirt, pulled his shirt off and dropped it to the floor. She saw herself undo his belt and drag it free. She opened up his trousers. She unzipped him. His pants fell down around his shoes and socks.

"Step out, honey," Theresa imagined herself whispering to Steve, while taking his hand in hers.

Theresa pictured Steve doing it. She saw him step out of his trousers, but also out of his shoes and socks as well. Finally she conjured an image of him tentatively and reluctantly pulling down his underwear while she whined at him and begged him to show her his hard cock.

"Oh, show it to me, Steven; oh, please show it to me, darling. C'mon please let me see it!"

And Theresa imagined herself gasping and staring down at Steven's hard prick as it bounced into view. A second later she could see herself slowly sinking to her knees as the circle of 18 year old boys grew closer and tighter around her. Theresa pictured herself dropping her head. She heard Steve groan. She picked up the murmur from the crowd of horny boys around her as she began moving her mouth and hand back and forth while Steve reached out and cradled the back of her head in the palm of his large hand.

"What a dirty slut," Theresa heard more than one student whisper, before she gently closed her eyes and sighed contentedly.

Another message came through from Jennifer. Theresa woke up. Theresa ignored it. Theresa smiled at Steve. Theresa adjusted her top. He scratched his head and grinned back. Theresa slowly closed her eyes. Theresa blew Steve a soft kiss. Steve loudly gasped. Theresa opened her eyes. Theresa instantly dropped her head and studied her mobile phone. She was grinning. A few students looked up from their work.

'I just blew Mr. Handsome a kiss,' Theresa typed and sent to Jennifer.

'OMG! Ha! Ha! Ha! Did he have a heart attack on the spot?'

'No, but I think he came close to losing his load.'

'OMG! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hey, do you mind if I drop by after class to exchange phone numbers with Steven as well,' Jennifer texted. 'I want a piece of the action.'

The next hurried message from Jennifer read: 'I know we're both in this together with Steven, but it's best to ask before you crash someone else's hot after class date.'

Theresa didn't answer for another moment. Theresa looked up from her mobile. More students were looking around and watching her.

"Back to work please everyone," Theresa softly stated, "you don't have much time left before lunch."

Theresa watched her student's heads drop. She turned back to Steve. As if on cue her cute 18 year old male student looked up. Steve stared at his beautiful teacher.

Theresa's mind began to wander again as she lost herself in her student's eyes. Theresa remembered that fateful lunch just a few days ago when she and Jennifer walked into the senior boy's toilets together. Theresa remembered her encounter with Ben Taylor. She recalled Ben backing her into the toilet cubicle. She pictured the intense sexual frustration and the desire in Ben, except suddenly it wasn't Ben anymore. It was now Steve who was there in the toilet cubicle with her and it was Steve who was all ready to fuck her.

"Now Steven Collins, you just let me out of here right now, mister," Theresa softly stated, with an inviting grin and her soft alluring eyes on him, while backing away from him into the toilet cubicle. "Let me out of here right now, you big bully."

Steve turned. He slammed the toilet door closed and locked it while all the 18 year old boys stood around outside watching. He then turned and approached Theresa.

"How dare you, Steven," Theresa imagined herself saying breathlessly. "Don't you, don't you dare, Steven!"

"I'm going to fuck you now, Miss, I'm going to bang you senseless," Steve insisted.

"No! No you won't!"

"Yes I will, Miss."

Theresa could put herself in the place of the 18 year old boys standing outside the locked toilet door. She could imagine the guys outside hearing nothing but the sound of clothes being ripped and torn, along with the shrieks, pleas and hissed senseless words. They could hear Theresa hammering Steve with her fists and arguing with him. Then a moment later the males outside the toilet door could pick up a groan from both Theresa and Steve. Then the students outside could clearly hear the sound of bodies colliding powerfully again and again along with the gasps and whines of pleasure.

"Oh my God, Steven," Theresa softly exclaimed between snatches of breath. "Why do you always have to do it so damned hard? You have no style! You have no skill! You're just like a jackhammer! Owww! Owww! Owww! Owwwwww!"

"I love fucking you, Mrs. Richmond! I love fucking you as hard as I can!"

"Owww! Owww! Owww! Oh my God, Steven - I love it... I love it so much! I love you so much!"

Theresa dragged herself out of her fantasies. She was looking straight at Steve. She couldn't help herself. She knew she was being inappropriate, but still why not? She had already bedded many of the boys in this class and there were still more than a few to work her way through.

"I want to fuck you," Theresa mouthed silently at Steve. "I want to fuck you so badly, Steven."

Steve stared at his teacher. Theresa waited. There was no response. He missed what she said.

"Did you understand me," Theresa mouthed silently at Steve.

"What," Steve mouthed silently back, before grinning and scratching his head.

"I want to fuck you," Theresa silently and slowly stated, emphasizing each word, pointing to herself as she mouthed I and pointing at Steve as she mouthed you.

Steve suddenly got it. The penny dropped. Steve gasped. He dropped the pen he was holding. His eyes grew wide. His hard cock twitched in his pants. Theresa grinned and instantly dropped her head to look at her phone again. Steve just stared at her. A few students looked up. They watched Steve. They stared at their teacher. Theresa reached down and began texting on her phone.

'I just told him I want to fuck him,' Theresa typed out with her slim quick fingers.

'LOL! Seriously????'

'Definitely,' Theresa replied, 'you should see the look on his face. I don't know if he came in his pants or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.'

'You really are crazy, Theresa,' Jennifer texted back. 'You shouldn't take so many risks in the classroom. By the way, can I visit and get Mr. Handsome's phone number or are you going to date him yourself and exclude me like you did with Rick????'

'Yes of course, Jen,' Theresa messaged, 'Sorry, come on over when class finishes and we can both stir him up. Remember we've decided to share him together.'

'Sounds good, sounds like a plan,' Jennifer messaged back. 'We'll get a date set up.'

'Absolutely,' Theresa responded.

The class ran its course and then finished. Theresa looked up and watched her students pick up their pens, lecture pads and books and shove them in their bags. She heard chairs scrap on the hard classroom floor. Theresa didn't turn her head and watch Steve. He was sitting there and staring at his teacher. He had packed his bag, but he wasn't moving from his seat.