Their Handsome Young Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you all tomorrow, everyone," Theresa said as the noisy students filed out of the classroom.

Another text from Jennifer had come through in the meantime. Theresa looked at it.

'Awesome, I'll be there in a tick.'

Theresa smiled, reached out and switched her mobile phone off. She left it lying there on her desk. Everyone had walked out. Only Steve and Theresa remained in the classroom. Theresa didn't look at Steve for a minute. She busied herself with neatly packing her paperwork and books inside the large briefcase she used for storing her teaching materials.

"Mrs. Richmond," Steve softly asked.

"Steven, could you please go and close the classroom door," Theresa said, finally looking up at him, her briefcase full and her desk empty apart from her mobile phone.

Steve got up out of his seat. He walked across the classroom. He closed the door. Theresa stood up. She sat down on the edge of her desk. She crossed her legs. Her short skirt rode up her thighs. The edges of her lace top stockings were revealed. She quickly undid two more buttons on her top just a second before Steve turned back towards her after closing the classroom door.

"Come here, Steven," Theresa softly said, gently swinging her leg back and forth, drawing him in with her moving index finger.

Steve gulped and approached his beautiful teacher. His heart was thumping. He was confused. He was so horny. Steve assumed he was in trouble because he hadn't done a good job on his essay preparation, but then he remembered that his hot English teacher had blown him a kiss. Then he remembered her crude silent words to him. She had bluntly told him she wanted to fuck him. Steve was shocked. Steve was excited. Steve was completely off centre. No teacher, no older woman had ever been so forward with him before. He had never been propositioned by a married female before.

"Now, what's going on with you, Steven," Theresa softly but firmly asked him, after he had arrived and stood before her. "Normally your work in English is very good. For some reason it hasn't been so good lately. What's going on, hmmm?"

Steve was even more confused. Theresa was running hot one moment and then running cold the next. One second she was blowing kisses at him and wanting sex and the next second she was all business and criticizing his performance in class. He didn't know what she wanted from him. Up seemed to be down and down seemed to be up.

"I'm just having trouble concentrating, Mrs. Richmond," Steven said, uncomfortably aware of the obvious and awkward looking bulge in his pants. "I'm sort of scatter-brained and all over the shop."

"I see, scatter-brained, hmmm okay," Theresa said, dropping her eyes to watch the shape of Steve's hard cock as she spoke. "And why can't you concentrate, Steven? Why is that?"

Steve softly bit his bottom lip. He felt his teacher's gaze on his dick. His cock grew even harder. He dropped his eyes and considered Theresa's soft glossy lips and then her cleavage. Steve noticed his teacher had undone two more of the buttons on her top. Steve could clearly see the edges of her dark lace push up bra. He could see more of her breasts.

"Steven," Theresa prompted him after a long silent moment, looking back up at his face. "I expect an answer young man. Why are you so distracted? It started when you turned 18."

"Yes, I guess so," Steve began, before he and his English teacher were suddenly interrupted.

Theresa and Steve turned towards the classroom door. Jennifer had arrived. Steve softly gasped as his beautiful history teacher opened the door, stepped into the classroom, turned, closed the door behind her, turned again and then walked across the floor in her high heels.

"Mrs. Doyle," Steve whispered, wide eyed.

Steve watched his history teacher approach. Jennifer was a true beauty. She had stylish strawberry colored hair, pale skin and the same sort of startling blue eyes Theresa had. Jennifer was dressed in a similar manner as her English colleague as well. Jennifer was wearing a short tight dark skirt, sheer stockings and high heels. Jennifer was wearing a top with a plunging neckline.

"Mrs. Doyle, thank you for coming at such short notice," Theresa said, watching and listening to her undulating friend click clack her way across the classroom towards Steve. "We have a bit of a problem here and I'm sure you can help Steven and I out."

"Of course, no problems, my pleasure Mrs. Richmond," Jennifer softly said, as she arrived, then turned and addressed Steve, "and how are you, Steven?"

"In a bit of trouble, I'm afraid, Jennifer," Theresa cut in, before Steve could speak.

"Oh really, Theresa," Jennifer asked, still looking at Steve as she stepped right up to him and stopped just a few inches from him. "He's not doing well in English either?"

"No he's not and it seems he's performing poorly in history as well?"

"Uh huh," Jennifer softly said, gazing steadily up into Steve's eyes and watching him like he was a delicious deer and she were a lioness, "yes, his performance hasn't been the best lately."

"Since he turned 18?"

"Yes, it's a strange coincidence, isn't it?"

Theresa stood up. She carefully smoothed down her tight short skirt. She stepped towards Steve. Jennifer watched. Theresa was now just a few inches away from her student. Theresa was standing there right next to Jennifer. The two married teachers were so close to him. He could feel their hot gaze slowly stripping him of his clothing. He could feel their x-ray vision on his skin and on his hard cock.

"Is there anything you want to say, Steven, hmmm - do you have a good reason for your lack of effort lately," Jennifer asked.

"Mrs. Doyle, I...," Steve began, before he was cut off.

"Please call me, Jennifer," Steve's beautiful history teacher whispered up at him, before parting her glossy lips, reaching out and placing her slim pale hand on his upper arm.

Steve gasped. Steve grinned. His eyes grew wide. He looked down at Jennifer's hand as his history teacher softly stroked his skin. He took a step backwards. Theresa smiled. Theresa quickly turned her head and looked at the closed classroom door. She peered out through the small square glass window in the middle of the door. There was no one in sight. There was no one looking into the classroom or passing through the corridor.

Theresa turned back to Steve and Jennifer. Theresa liked her friend and colleague's approach. Jennifer had made the delighted, but overwhelmed 18 year old boy take one backward step after another until he was pushed up against the classroom whiteboard. Jennifer was being far more assertive than Theresa was. Jennifer was right there. She was still caressing Steve's arm. She was just a couple of inches from him. Steve was grinning. He was breathing hard.

"Is there anything you have to say, Steven," Jennifer softly continued, while a red faced Steve grinned down at her and scratched his head. "Is there anything you want to say in your own defense, hmmm?"

"Good question, Jennifer," Theresa whispered, stepping in close, looking up at a befuddled Steve as he turned to her. "How can Jennifer and I help you with this concentration problem you're having, young man? There must be something we can do to help you out? You're not alone in this, you know. You don't have to take care of this all by yourself, Steven."

"Definitely Theresa," Jennifer whispered, looking down at the large bulge in Steve's pants, "I don't know how much longer he can go on like this, judging by what I'm seeing. And honestly Theresa, I'm always seeing it."

"Yes me too, Jennifer."

"It just gets harder and harder and harder every time he comes to class. It just doesn't get any easier if you ignore it, Steven, do nothing and just hope it goes away."

"Agreed Jen, it never goes away and it never goes down without help - what do you have to say about it, Steven?"

"Mrs. Richmond, I..."

"Call me, Theresa," Steve's English teacher softly said, reaching out and running one of her hands around his waist and placing her other hand on his chest. "I think we can dispense with the formalities now that you're 18, hmmm?"

"Sure Mrs. Rich...I mean, Theresa," Steve said, while Theresa turned her head and quickly scanned the small square window in the classroom door again. It was still all clear.

Steve thought he was going to cum in his pants. Theresa and Jennifer were all over him. Steve was so horny. His cock was so hard. His English teacher was so close. Her beautiful body was just an inch away from the underside and head of Steve's sensitive dick. Jennifer was just as close. Steve could smell their perfume and their body cream. He could smell their hair products and their skin.

"Awww man," Steve whispered, suddenly pressing himself up against Theresa's body and rubbing the knob and shaft of his dick against her. "I'm sorry Mrs. Richmond. I just..."

Steve's English teacher softly gasped in mock surprise, cutting Steve off. Theresa turned her head and looked at Jennifer. The two women grinned at each other. Steve ran his arms around his English teacher. She slipped her arms around him. Theresa looked at the window in the classroom door yet again.

"Steven! Oh my goodness, oh wow," Jennifer said with pretend shock. "Look at him, Mrs. Richmond - his self discipline is just as bad as his concentration levels. He has some serious boundary issues to work through."

"Definitely, and his grades are going to end up being just terrible as well if we don't do something to put a stop to this right now."

"I agree," Jennifer said, before leaning in, getting up on her toes and softly speaking into Steve's ear. "Steven, I offer private tutoring to male students your age. In fact I do it all the time. I think you may really enjoy something like that, Steven. I think you would get a lot of benefit from it. I definitely think it would help you with your concentration problems. It would definitely help to relax you and soften out those hard twitchy areas boys your age always have."

"That's sounds like a great idea, Jennifer, I wish I had have thought of that," Theresa added, overhearing her friend. "Maybe you and I could privately tutor Steven together. Two on one tutoring is always better and a lot more fun, don't you think?"

"Absolutely, that's a brilliant idea," Jennifer said, "I certainly think you and I can solve Steven's concentration problem together, Theresa. We could really get stuck into him and sort him right out."

"Definitely Jennifer," Theresa said, "you should give serious consideration to this offer, young man - Jennifer and I are both excellent tutors. Many boys your age have said so, as I'm sure you know. We have plenty of experience and plenty of really happy customers, don't we Jen."

"We sure do, Theresa," Jennifer said, "you'll never regret taking up an offer like this, Steven. None of the guys your age ever regret getting help from Theresa and I."

"So, what do you think, Steven," Theresa asked her student, smiling and nodding her head, while stroking his spinal column through his shirt with her fingertips. "Would you like a whole lot of private two on one tutoring with Mrs. Doyle and I, hmmm? Do you want us to get stuck into you and sort you out?"

There was a moment when no one spoke. Steve gasped. He scratched his head. He suddenly started speaking a second later.

"Yes absolutely, Mrs. Richmond, I mean, Theresa," Steve whispered in his English teacher's ear. "I would love that!"

Theresa grinned at Jennifer and Jennifer grinned back. Steve's history teacher turned her head and checked through the small glass window in the classroom door. There was still no one out there. No suspicious face was peering in at them. Jennifer turned back to Steve.

"Good boy," Theresa whispered in his ear, before blowing air inside and then grinning as she felt a tremor of pleasure run through her 18 year old student's body.

"Okay then, we're on," Jennifer said, taking charge. "Let's quickly exchange phone numbers and then we can chat and set up something, maybe for this weekend?"

"Sounds good," Theresa added.

"This weekend," Steve blurted out, looking wide eyed at one teacher and then at the other, "like in three days time!"

"Absolutely Steven," Jennifer said, "you look like you really need the help. There's no time like the present to get this set up. Here, let's exchange numbers!"

Theresa released her red faced student. Jennifer stepped away from him. Steve came out of the spot they had put him in. The three of them retrieved their mobile phones. Steve listened. He typed in Theresa's phone number and then Jennifer's phone number with clumsy fingers. The two teachers entered Steve's digits into their own mobiles. The contact details were saved. The two teachers had taken what they wanted. Steve was going to get what he wanted.

"Remember Steven, keep this secret, keep this safe," Jennifer said. "This arrangement is private and just between the three of us."

Steve nodded. He licked his lips. He nodded again.

"Okay, you better go and have your lunch now," Theresa said, while turning her phone off and shoving it inside her handbag. "You only have 10 minutes left."

"Sure Theresa," Steve said, grinning, red faced and scratching his head.

"And remember, Steven," Theresa continued, reminding him again, "this private tutoring arrangement is our little secret, so don't tell anyone, understood?"

"For sure," Steve said with a smile, while picking up and shouldering his backpack.

"You're a good kid," Jennifer said, before she playfully smacked Steve's behind with the palm of her hand as he walked past her. "He won't tell anyone, Theresa."

Steve looked back at his two teachers. He grinned. He rubbed his behind. Theresa smiled and crossed her arms. Jennifer winked at him.

"You liked that, didn't you, Steven," Jennifer whispered. "There'll be plenty more of those once Theresa and I start tutoring you. I'll put you over my knee and let you have it whenever you do anything wrong, mister. You won't be able to sit down for a week after I'm finished with you."

Steve stood there. He gasped. His eyes grew wide. He grinned. He scratched his head. Theresa and Jennifer suddenly burst into laughter.

"I'm just joking, Steven," Jennifer continued. "I don't spank 18 year old guys unless they really want me to and they beg me for it."

Steve gasped.

"I'm not sure whether I should deliberately make a mistake or not," Steve said, smiling at Jennifer. "I can definitely beg if I need to."

The two beautiful teachers burst into laughter. The two women walked across to Steve. Theresa checked the window in the middle of the classroom as she reached Steve. The coast was still clear.

"Well, if you do get down on your hands and knees before me and plead, then who knows, I might let you have it good and hard, Steven."

"Oh wow," Steve whispered in Jennifer's ear, his hard cock leaking and spotting his underwear and then his trousers.

"You know spanking 18 year old guys really really hard isn't the only thing I do really really well, Steven," Jennifer whispered. "For instance I know how to use other parts of my body to tutor you and actually reward you when you do well and don't make any mistakes. It's definitely not all pain and punishment, is it Theresa."

Theresa briefly grinned at both her student and her colleague, before her gaze dropped again. Her thoughts and her eyes were on the dark wet spot on Steve's pants where his pre-cum had soaked through.

"Theresa," Jennifer prompted.

"Oh yes, definitely not," Theresa softly said, looking up into Steve's eyes.

"How do you mean, Miss," Steve asked his English teacher, feeling like he was about to cum in his pants.

Theresa licked her lips with the tip of her tongue. She leant in. She exhaled her words, in a whining tone of voice, in Steven's ear with plenty of hot air.

"Well Steven, Mrs. Doyle and I will get down on our hands and knees before you. We'll plead with you. We'll say: please Steven! Please Steven! Please Steven, please give it to us hard and painfully! That's the difference."

"Oh my God," Steve whined desperately as he began to shoot his load in his underwear, "oh shit, Miss!"

"Bingo, gotcha kid," Jennifer hissed.

"Come here Steven honey," Theresa urged her student, pulling him into her open arms, whispering quickly in his ear. "Hold me nice and tight - that's it - that's the way - nice and tight! Yep, rub yourself up against me, honey! That's it, good boy! Rub it against my body! That's a real good boy!"

Jennifer grinned. She watched Steve as his body shuddered and shook uncontrollably. She saw Theresa tightly clutch their 18 year old boyfriend's powerful animated form against her own. Steve was glued to Theresa. His arms were around her. His hips were driving in. He was rubbing and rubbing. He was gasping. He was groaning.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD," Steve exploded, suddenly roaring, before Theresa saw his mouth, quickly reached out, ran her fingers and then her palm around the back of his head and then lunged, sealing off all further sound with a deep intense kiss.

Jennifer turned away as her colleague drove her tongue inside Steve's mouth. Jennifer walked across the classroom. She stopped at the closed front door and peered out through the small square window. There was still no one out there. Jennifer looked down at her watch. The lunch break was almost over.

Jennifer turned and looked at Steve and Theresa. He was gently shaking and flinching. He was almost done. He was still pressed up against his English teacher. The two of them were still kissing softly and deeply. Finally Steve's body came to an abrupt stop. He shuddered one last time and it ended. Theresa broke the wet kiss, removing her tongue from inside him.

"You're all done, you're okay now," Theresa whispered in Steve's face, while he nodded and exhaled hard again and again.

"You have to go Steven," Jennifer said, looking at the 18 year old. "Lunch is almost over."

"Yes, go on - off you go, Steven - shoo," Theresa whispered with a smile, waving her student away with her hand. "Go clean yourself up and have your lunch. We'll text you the details of our first tutoring get together this Saturday night."

Steve grinned and turned. He walked across the classroom. He opened the door. He stepped out, turned and then disappeared from sight. Theresa and Jennifer watched him go.

"I'm going to text that boy right now," Theresa quickly said. "I'll make the usual arrangements."

"Definitely, strike while the iron's hot," Jennifer quickly replied. "God, I can't wait to get that shy guy into bed!"

"Mmmm yep, me either," Theresa quickly said, reaching for her phone, "I'll teach that kid a thing or three."

********

PART THREE - THE DATE

The maitre d of the intimate and elegant city restaurant was more than a touch envious when the clearly nervous 18 year old Steven and his two grinning and talkative female companions strolled through the front door, approached the reception desk and then were seated for dinner by their waiter.

"Lucky boy," the maitre d whispered, watching and speaking as the two beautiful women walked past him, arms linked with their young guy, the scent of their perfume caressing the maitre d's nostrils, the sound of their high heels click clacking on the reception floor and the swish of their tight revealing clothing just audible as they passed by with a sexy smile.

The maitre d had seen Theresa and Jennifer before. They were regulars at his restaurant. They were always accompanied by a good looking younger male. The two women always left the maitre d's establishment with a smile on their lips, while pulling a grinning red faced boy out through the front door. Theresa usually winked at the maitre d and blew him a kiss on her way out. The jealous and distracted maitre d always shook his head and pretended to be annoyed.