Their Handsome Young Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David didn't say anything for a moment. Theresa held up her sticky tissue so David could see it.

"I hope you don't mind, but I noticed you had some yummy things to eat in the fridge and on the counter as well when I was snooping about," Theresa continued. "Do you mind if I take them. Steven, Jen and I are a bit hungry and I know a sexy little game the three of us can play together with the food you have."

"Please, go for it."

"Thanks David. Would you mind getting a large plate for me?"

"Yep, uh huh," David said, before turning, reaching up, opening a kitchen cupboard and pulling out a large plate.

David set the plate down on the kitchen counter. He watched as Theresa raided his fridge and pulled out the containers of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries sitting in there. Steve's father looked on with a grin as Theresa opened the containers and poured all of the berries onto the plate.

"Could you grab that large banana for me, David and also your honey if you have any?"

"Of course," David said, adding the banana and the honey to the plate.

"Okay, that should do it. Thanks again. Well, I better get back to him," Theresa stated a few moments later, all set to go, picking up the plate and turning away. "Jen and I are gonna set him up for the next round. It'll be his third tonight."

"Theresa," David said.

Theresa turned back to David.

"Hmmm, yep, what is it?"

"Can I have a kiss," David asked her.

Theresa softly laughed. She let her eyes drop to his cock. There was a long silent moment when she considered him. She suddenly nodded. She stepped forward. Her high heels tapped on the tiled floor.

"Of course, honey," Theresa softly said, putting the plate back down on the kitchen counter, "but just a quick one. I'm with Steven tonight."

"Understood," David whispered.

David and Theresa advanced. The teacher and her lover's father were just inches apart. David ran his eyes over Theresa's cum streaked features. She looked beautiful. She looked divine. David could feel Theresa's hot smelly breath caressing his face as he reached out, ran his hand along her soft wet jaw and leant in. Their lips met in a kiss. They closed their eyes. Theresa sighed and David pulled her close to him. They kissed passionately for a long hot moment. They slipped their tongues in. They tongue wrestled while breathing noisily.

Theresa placed her hand on David's chest. She ran her fingers down his body. David trembled as his son's English teacher took his cock in her fist. David cradled her damp golden head in the palm of his hand. A second later Theresa abruptly broke the kiss. She removed her hand from his dick. He watched her. His mind was befuddled. His body was on fire. He was close to coming all over the kitchen floor.

"That's just a taste of what your son's gorging himself on tonight," Theresa whispered in David's ear with a grin, before she suddenly broke away from him, picked up the plate of fruit, winked, blew a kiss, turned on the spot and walked out of the kitchen.

David could hear Theresa's high heels tapping on the floor as she slowly walked back down the hall towards Steve's bedroom.

David shook his head and grinned. He picked up his glass of water and finished it. He contemplated having an ice cold shower as he dropped the glass in the kitchen sink.

"Oh my fucking God," David muttered, "oh boy, what a woman."

David returned to his bed. He managed to get some more sleep once he had relieved himself by hand.

"You show em son," David whispered, before grinning and drifting off into slumber once more. "You show those two women who's the boss between the sheets, bud."

***

Theresa picked up a strawberry. She slowly ran the tip along Jennifer's pussy. She held the strawberry up to the subdued light. Jennifer's fluid glowed on the shiny red fruit. Theresa grinned at her beautiful colleague and then bit into the strawberry. Theresa burst into laughter while Jennifer and Steve watched her begin munching.

"How was it, Theresa," Jennifer asked a few moments later, while Theresa swallowed. "Was it nice?"

"Nice? What a bland and vanilla word, Jen! It was beautiful! It was scrumptious! Pussy makes everything taste so much better!"

There was more laughter.

"Really," Jennifer asked, "well, maybe I should try it then."

"Please do," Theresa said, reclining back, grinning and spreading her legs to reveal her snatch.

Jennifer picked up a raspberry in her fingertips. She wriggled forward. She reached out and carefully dragged the soft dark red fruit over the folds and creases of Theresa's body. Jennifer brought the fruit to her mouth. Steve watched his history teacher pop the raspberry in her mouth. Jennifer sighed and closed her eyes.

"Oh my God, that's so good," Jennifer whispered as she ate, "I can taste Steven's semen as well your fluid."

"Oh wow," Theresa said, "nice, hey?"

"Oh yeah, uh huh," Jennifer whispered, before turning to Steve. "Do you want to try, honey?"

"Sure," Steve said, picking up a blackberry in one hand and a strawberry in another hand.

The two females grinned. They opened their legs. Their 18 year old student reached in and ran the fruit up and down their open pouting cunts a few times and then withdrew. He ate each berry. A burst of flavor exploded in his mouth.

"Wow," Steve enthused with wide eyes as he chewed.

"Which lady tastes best, hmmm," Jennifer asked.

Steve shrugged.

"Really, surely you can do better than that, Steven," Theresa stated.

"Okay, I think Jennifer tastes better," Steve said.

Theresa scowled. Jennifer grinned triumphantly.

"All the 18 year old boys say I taste better than Mrs. Richmond. My pussy is perfect and heaven sent."

Theresa scowled. Jennifer grinned triumphantly.

The three of them softly laughed after a moment. They eyed each off with a dreamy expression on their facial features. The three of them picked up more small pieces of fruit. All three of them shared the berries with each other through deep open mouthed kisses. Theresa kissed Steve and they shared pressed mushy sweet raspberries and blackberries with each other. Jennifer rubbed the fruit she chose against her snatch, popped it between her lips, kissed Theresa and Steve and pushed the fluid covered berries inside their mouths with her tongue.

"Here, I have an idea, pass me that banana, Steven," Jennifer said, turning to her 18 year old student.

Steve picked up the long thick banana. He handed it to Jennifer. Steve was grinning and looking at Theresa.

"What are you planning to do with that, Mrs. Doyle," Theresa asked, wide eyed, watching Jennifer peel the banana and then pull it free of its skin. "You know that won't work."

"I'm gonna shove this up ya bum, Mrs. Richmond," Jennifer announced.

Theresa and Steve burst into laughter.

"I promise you," Theresa said, "there's no way that thing will go up you know where!"

"Well, I'll put it in yer pussy then, ya spoilsport," Jennifer responded.

"OH MY GOD, WOMAN," Theresa burst out and then she started laughing again as Jennifer made Theresa lay back and open her legs wide again.

Jennifer moved in. The bedroom was filled with the noise of laughter, screams and rushed out words.

"What the fuck are you trying to do," Theresa howled.

"Damn! Damn, it won't go in," Jennifer exclaimed, trying to force the tip of the banana inside Theresa's body. "Oh shit! Oh sweet Jesus, Theresa, it's just not working! It's not going in!"

"WELL DUH, YA THINK," Theresa exclaimed.

"It's not erect enough to penetrate you," Jennifer said, "Steven's cock is the only thing hard enough to get in there or in your bum."

"Oh my God, what are you doing now," Theresa exclaimed, before bursting into laughter and then screaming.

Jennifer drove the banana against Theresa's pussy. The now soft fruit lost its shape and mashed against Theresa. The fruit became a mushy lump on Theresa's snatch. Jennifer sighed. She turned to Steve.

"Well that was a bad idea. Steven, can you please take care of this for me," Jennifer said, "I've lost interest."

"Absolutely," Steve said, his eyes lighting up, while the two teachers laughed.

Steve stretched out on his belly. He wriggled in on his elbows. Theresa sighed and closed her eyes when she felt Steve start to work on her messy banana covered pussy with his tongue and his teeth.

"Shove over, buddy, I've suddenly regained my interest again," Jennifer whispered to her 18 year old student soon after. "Give a girl some room. I'll help out. I know this part of Theresa so well. Her pussy is like an old friend of mine."

Theresa burst into laughter.

"God, you're hopeless, Jen," Theresa stated.

"You won't be saying that when I make you cum, you sexy chick."

Theresa giggled. She said nothing further.

Steve moved. Jennifer advanced. Theresa sighed again. She reached out with both hands and ran her fingers through Steve and Jennifer's hair as the two, working between Theresa's thighs, vacuumed up and swallowed the mushy banana which had been in Theresa's golden pubic hair and clinging to her folds and creases. It wasn't long before Jennifer and Steve were fighting to get access. Both Steve and Jennifer were licking and nibbling on Theresa's bare pussy and her clitoris. The two of them growled softly and hungrily while Theresa gasped and groaned while her head hung over the edge of the bed.

"You delicious bastards," Theresa hissed up at the ceiling, her eyes closed tight, her nostrils flared.

"You like that you sexy bitch," Jennifer whispered at Theresa.

"You know I do," the English teacher stated, "I love it when you do that special secret thing you do!"

"Oh, what's the special secret thing you do, Mrs. Doyle," Steve asked.

"Never mind that now, you nosey boy," Theresa whispered. "Mrs. Doyle and I don't give up our special secrets things to 18 year old kids like you."

There was more pussy eating, more sighs and a few groans. Soon enough it was Jennifer's turn to cop it.

"Up and around please, Mrs. Doyle," Theresa stated after giving Jennifer a sharp hard smack on the behind.

"Owww! Yes, okay, Mrs. Richmond," Jennifer said with a laugh, turning to face the bed head, her beautiful ass pointing at Theresa and Steve.

"Give me that bottle of honey, Steven - I'm going to make Mrs. Doyle scream and squeal."

Steve grinned. He picked up the bottle of honey. He passed it to his English teacher. He watched Jennifer shake her behind at her colleague. Jennifer was laughing.

"Ha, I'll show you," Theresa stated, uncapping the bottle of honey and preparing to let Jennifer have it.

Steve gasped. He watched wide eyed and with a grin as Theresa squeezed a stream of honey all over Jennifer's anus. Theresa capped the bottle and dropped it on the bed.

"Oh my God," Steve whispered while staring at Jennifer's honey coated asshole.

"How would you like to bury your penis in there, young man," Theresa asked.

Steve gasped. He got up on his knees. He was all set to go. Jennifer burst into fresh laughter.

"Oh my God, hold your horses, kid," Theresa stated, staring at Steve with a look of mock shock on her face. "Oh my God you desperate horny thing, you'll get your chance later. But for now..."

Theresa dropped her head. Jennifer squealed loudly as Theresa lips and then her tongue came into contact with Jennifer's asshole.

"Awww eat my butt, Theresa," Jennifer whispered, closing her eyes, stretching forward like a cat, running her forearms and hands over the mattress in front of her. "I love it when you do that."

Steve sat there. His cock was fully hard again. He was all set to penetrate a woman. He had already fucked Theresa. It was only right he experience the feeling of impaling his beautiful history teacher next.

The young 18 year old male saw a chance to get more actively involved. He grabbed a handful of berries. He wriggled in closer. He turned and lay down on his back. His head was positioned beneath Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer giggled as Steve rubbed and probed his history teacher's snatch with one piece of fruit after another before chewing and swallowing each tasty morsel. Soon enough Steve had run out of fruit and was eating his history teacher's genitals.

Jennifer sighed and smiled - she had Theresa munching and licking her anus and she had Steve circling and flicking at her clitoris with his tongue, while his fingers slowly sank inside her body, then slowly withdrew, only to vanish inside Jennifer once more.

A moment later Steve felt Jennifer adjust herself. He felt Jennifer slowly run her hands along Steve's body as she lay down on top of him. Then Steve felt Jennifer's hot breath on his hard shaft and then the underside of his knob. Then Steve heard a crisp snap and then a soft plastic burp. A stream of something cool and wet came into contact with the point of Steve's prick. It ran over his head and oozed down his shaft. Steve couldn't see what it was as he was trapped between Jennifer's legs and his lips were rubbing against Jennifer's clit.

"Mmmm yum I love pouring honey on a cock," Jennifer softly said, before dragging her tongue over and over and around and around the head of Steve's dick.

The 18 year old sighed as his tingling balls were flooded by Jennifer hot breath as she took his honey and pre-cum flavored cock between her lips and into her mouth. Steve could feel her slim fingers and thumb tickling and slipping over his base while her tight snug lips roved smoothly over his sugar coated erection.

Theresa meanwhile had well and truly licked and eaten Jennifer's ass. Theresa withdrew.

"C'mon you two," Theresa softly announced, "I want to watch you fuck each other's brains out."

Jennifer looked up. She released Steve's honey cock. She turned. She grinned at her work colleague and friend.

"Good idea," Jennifer whispered, before turning to Steve. "You can do me from behind while I'm on my hands and knees, honey."

Jennifer was all set. Steve held her hip in the palm of his hand, while he lined his history teacher up. Steve placed the tip of his oozing cock against Jennifer's wet pussy. Steve used his fingers to direct his large prick. The thick dripping knob rubbed back and forth, up and down through Jennifer's pouting hair lined lips, and over her opening.

"Don't tease me, kid," Jennifer whispered, slowly twerking and brushing her slit over his tip. "Don't leave me hanging for too long."

"Mrs. Doyle's all warmed up and ready for you, Stephen," Theresa softly added, looking up at him with a smile, while she reclined on her side, on his bed, her hand beneath her head. "It's not nice keeping a horny lady waiting."

Steve grinned down at his beautiful English teacher. He blew Theresa a soft kiss. She smiled back and puckered up for him. Theresa looked so good. The soft subdued light caressed her naked cum splattered body. The semen streaks and spots on her face glowed beneath the serene radiance. Steve really had sprayed Theresa and Jennifer. They had copped it from point blank range.

Steve turned his attention back to Jennifer.

"How's that then, Miss," Steve stated, suddenly driving his hips forward, causing the end of his cock and then inch after inch of his shaft to slide inside Jennifer's pussy. "Is that what you wanted?"

Jennifer burst with a scream and a loud moan. She gasped. She was forced forward by the power of Steve's move. She scratched the damp bed sheets. She grabbed at the bed sheets. She stared at the bedroom wall for a moment and then closed her eyes tight.

"OH MY GOD," Jennifer exploded, "YES, THAT'S WHAT I HAD IN MIND!"

Theresa laughed.

"Oh yeah, I think that's definitely what she had in mind, Steven," Theresa whispered after Steve had thrust through Jennifer's lips and then vanished into her hot flesh until he was in her up to the balls.

Jennifer softly sighed. She groaned at the bedroom wall. Theresa laughed again.

Steve closed his eyes for a moment. He inhaled and exhaled. His cock was buried deep inside Jennifer's snug steamy body. The head of his dick was rubbing within Jennifer. His beautiful history teacher's clinging pussy caressed the sensitive and tingling nerve endings in his prick.

"Steady there, sailor," Theresa cautioned her English student, "you don't want to get all lost at sea just yet."

Jennifer softly laughed. She gently threw her head back and sighed again.

"Definitely not," Jennifer said, "but I'm not going to make it too easy for him, Theresa. You just better act like a man, Steven and hold on."

"Damn straight," Theresa whispered, suddenly sitting up and coming forward.

Steve opened his eyes. He took Jennifer's other hip in his free hand. Steve looked down at his history teacher's pale behind. She had the sexiest and the creamiest curves. Steve could see the very end of the base of his cock. The bottom of his shaft was just visible in the shadows. The rest of his dick was inside his teacher girlfriend. For a moment Steve thought he was going to cum. He burst forth with a loud groan. He shook gently.

Jennifer and Theresa laughed. Theresa moved in behind Steve. She carefully pressed her body up against his. She ran her arms around his waist and belly. She placed her lips against his ear. She kissed him there. She exhaled inside. She licked inside. Steve groaned again. He closed his eyes and his jaw slowly dropped.

"Uh oh," Jennifer said, forcing her hips back, while grinding and screwing Steve, provoking him, seeking to challenge him, wanting to make him cum inside her as hard as possible.

"Does it feel nice, Steven," Theresa whispered in his ear, while she ran the palm of her hand softly over his throat. "Do you like being inside her?"

"Yes Mrs. Richmond," Steve whispered, "I love it, I love it."

"Mrs. Doyle and I have teased two orgasms out of you tonight, young man," Theresa cooed. "We're not going to let you rest until we've made you cum at least two more times - understood."

"I'll put him over my knee and spank him with a piece of cane if he doesn't give us two more." Jennifer whispered.

"Did you hear that," Theresa asked, smiling.

Jennifer laughed. She rubbed her lower body against Steve. She used her muscles on him, trying to crush his knob and shaft.

The 18 year old sighed and nodded. Theresa leant in and kissed the end of his earlobe. For a moment Steve thought he was going to cum again.

"Awww," Steve softly moaned, while Theresa kissed the side of his face, his neck and then shut off all further sound by making him turn his head so she could seal his lips with hers and explore his mouth with her tongue.

Jennifer meanwhile was moving back and forth with an easy swing. Steve's cock drilled her gorgeous pale body, and then slipped free, only to be gobbled up again. Steve broke the kiss and looked down at his history teacher's creamy form as it flashed more quickly. Steve ran his eyes over Jennifer's red hair. He reached out and stroked the black lace suspender belt and the lace top stockings she was wearing.

"Fuck her, Steven," Theresa quietly urged in his ear, "fuck her senseless."

Jennifer laughed. She overheard Theresa.

"That sounds like a plan," Jennifer stated, before grinning and then biting her bottom lip. "That sounds pretty rock n roll."

Steve took Jennifer's hips in the palm of his hands again. He abruptly caused his history teacher to stop her back and forth movement by imposing a new hard rhythm. Steve withdrew. He lunged forward. His cock raced inside Jennifer's slippery pussy. His lower body crashed into hers with a loud slap. Jennifer gasped. Steve groaned.

"Oh my God," Jennifer hissed, her jaw dropping.

Theresa was in Steve's ear. Her body moved with his as he withdrew and plunged again and again and again. Theresa placed one hand on his hip, her other hand was still around his throat.