Their Handsome Young Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a plan to me," Jennifer said, "any objections, Steven?"

"Ummm no!"

The women laughed. Steve twisted and turned as both Theresa and Jennifer exhaled hotly on his balls and shaft. He abruptly sat up.

"Settle down, kid," Jennifer whispered as Steve lay back down on the bed and stretched out. "You're stiff as a board."

"He sure is," Theresa stated, before dropping her head and kissing the point of Steve's hard cock and licking the welling pre-cum away.

Theresa looked across at Jennifer and burst into laughter. Theresa dropped her head. She pressed her open lips over Steve's knob and sank down again.

"Oh Jesus," Steve hissed.

Jennifer laughed and then wriggled in next to Theresa and then began licking and kissing Steve's balls. He closed his eyes tight for a moment and his jaw dropped. He could feel Theresa's hot mouth swimming over his head and his shaft and he could sense Jennifer's scalding breath and the tip of her tongue flicking and dragging over his balls.

Steve opened his eyes. Jennifer and Theresa changed positions slightly. Both teachers moved their hands and their heads. Steve sighed and stretched his body out as Jennifer ran her hand over Steve's tight abdomen and Theresa's fingers slowly roved along Steve's hip. He looked down through half closed eyes at the two women between his trembling legs as they both kissed the knob of his cock with soft wet smacks, sliding lips and sweeping tongues. Steve shot a clear stream of pre-cum while Theresa and Jennifer slipped over him.

"Oooooo, did you see that," Jennifer whispered.

"Uh huh, it's on your cheek," Theresa softly said, "don't move."

Jennifer giggled and Steve grinned as Theresa leant across and gently dragged her tongue along Jennifer's cheek and swept away the streak of Steve's fluid.

"Mmmmm nice," Theresa whispered, before kissing Jennifer and sharing the pre-cum with her colleague.

A moment later the two women were sharing Steve's cock again. Jennifer held her student's dick by the base. She slowly rubbed his lower shaft with the wet flat part of her thumb. Jennifer was bobbing up and down, just sucking the head of Steve's cock, her snug lips slipping over the oozing point, before releasing it with a sweet pop and offering it to Theresa to taste.

Both teachers realized their 18 year old student couldn't take much more of their sweet tease. Steve was sitting up and lying back. He was groaning as first Theresa sucked his dick with long swift strokes and then Jennifer deep throated him. He was dragging his fingernails through their hair and lightly scratching their scalps. Finally he was twisting and stretching out. He was trying to hold on.

Theresa released Steve's cock with a slippery squeak. Both women withdrew. Steve's shiny cock lay against his belly. Steve's prick was all red and throbbing. Steve felt the urge to cum, but he lay there quietly and tried to relax.

"I think this young man has had enough of this type of tutoring, Mrs. Doyle," Theresa announced, while looking at Jennifer. "I don't think he can't take much more."

"I agree," Jennifer said, "I think he's learnt his lesson."

The two women burst into laughter. Steve grinned and scratched his head. They suddenly turned to Steve and then both of them lunged at him.

"Oh my God," Steve erupted as Theresa and Jennifer landed on him with a soft thud and before Jennifer kissed his mouth and Theresa went to work on his ear.

The two females broke. They gazed into Steve's eyes. The 18 year old could feel their hot breath brushing and blasting against his facial features. Theresa dropped and kissed the point of his nose. He momentarily closed his eyes.

"So cute," Theresa whispered.

"Okay Steven, time to choose, who do you want to try first," Jennifer asked him.

"How about me," Theresa whispered, running her fingers through Steve's hair and batting her long eyelashes at him. "My husband says I'm nice and snug."

"And all the other boys say that as well," Jennifer taunted, while Theresa grinned and then laughed.

"Don't listen to her, Steven, she knows you and I have a special connection, c'mon have a go with me and see what you think."

"Or even me, Steven! I've been known to be nice and snug as well!"

"Ha, I'm the better lay, Jen."

The 18 year old was just aching for sex. He had been kissed and caressed. He had been flirted with and teased. He wanted to impale a woman. He needed to penetrate one of his sexy teachers.

Both females were gazing down into his eyes. They were so beautiful, lying in his arms, in his bedroom. He finally chose Theresa after spending time moving his head from side to side to drink in the facial features of each woman, while generally being indecisive. Finally he acted.

There was a shriek and laughter. Steve took his English teacher in his arms. He turned. She went with him. Steve and Theresa rolled and he ended up on top of her.

"Good choice, baby," Theresa whispered, urgently reaching under Steven as she opened her legs and drew her knees back.

Jennifer grinned and shook her head. She stretched out on her side and watched.

Steve, with his English teacher's help, moved his cock into position. Steve felt the point of his dick gently brushing against the soft hot folds of Theresa's pussy. He was so hard. He was right there. Theresa released his shaft once he was in place. She grabbed hold of his shoulders.

"Okay, go, go, go," Theresa hissed as Steve pushed.

Then there was a soft burst of noise. Steve felt it so keenly. He felt Theresa's body yield to him as he penetrated her. He felt his wooden bloated knob ply Theresa's lips apart. Then he felt his head slip inside and he sensed Theresa's lips slide warmly over him and clutch him so softly. He just stopped there for a moment to experience the sensation.

"Oh my God, just do it, Steven," Theresa loudly complained in a frustrated and annoyed tone of voice after a few desperate seconds. "Don't just tease me, honey!"

Jennifer giggled. She wriggled in closer. She reached out and ran her fingertips along Steve's spine. He trembled.

"Don't hold back on the noise, Steven," Jennifer said, raising her voice. "You make sure your father knows what you're doing in here with us two, you big stud."

Theresa was about to beg for it, but Steve cut her off. It was the most exquisite sensation. It was the best moment of Steve's life. He gently and relentlessly drove his long hard cock inside his teacher's beautiful body.

"Awww my God, Steven," Theresa loudly whimpered like the dick dependent woman she was, before sighing, gripping Steve's shoulders and completing her whined out words, "that's it, Steven, that's what I want from you, darling. You're a very good boy when you do the right thing."

Steven plunged as deeply as he could. He reached rock bottom. He carefully pushed and ground his penis head against Theresa. His inches of shaft were swimming in her hot close fitting flesh. Steven shut and then reopened his eyes. He lay over Theresa. He ran his arms under her. He brushed some stray hairs away and then kissed his teacher's lips and she responded by sighing and passionately kissing him back.

Theresa enclosed Steven's lower body in place with her legs. She placed a hand on his side and ran it around him. The two of them tongue wrestled and kissed each deeply and noisily. Theresa was sighing and grabbing at her 18 year old lover. She abruptly broke the kiss.

"Oh my God, kid," Theresa loudly hissed, closing her eyes and then pressing her mouth into Steve's neck and ear.

Jennifer laughed.

"She just loves your prick, Steven. Look at her. She really needs it to feel happy and fulfilled as I'm sure I will as well, if I ever get a go..."

Theresa laughed and then she groaned.

"Don't stir, Jen. You'll have your chance, I hope... I'm just Steven's favorite teacher, that's all."

"Ha! We'll see about that," Jennifer exclaimed, while Theresa laughed. "I'm sure I'm Steven's fav and if I'm not right now, then I will be after this night's over and done with!"

Steve continued to grind around inside Theresa.

"For God sake fuck me, Steven," Theresa whispered in Steve's ear. "Bounce me all over the bed. I just can't handle having you all deep and hard and immobile inside me like this. I can't stand it! Will you just do it, Steven - c'mon Steven for God's sake!"

The 18 year old didn't need an engraved invitation.

Steve took Theresa's calves in the palms of his hands. She assisted him. Steve ended up with her open lace top stocking encased legs against his shoulders. Steve pushed forward. Theresa broke into laughter. His large hard cock was still buried in her pussy.

"Get ready for some real balls deep penetration, baby," Jennifer stated.

"Uh huh, yep," Theresa whispered as her lower body was pressed back. "That's what we all want."

Steve groaned with pleasure as he drew his hips back and drove them forward. His dick slipped in. He did it again and again. He hit rock bottom with each powerful squishy stroke. He fired pre cum as he advanced.

"Oh...my...God," Theresa slowly hissed between ragged breaths as Steve hammered the air out of her lungs with each violent collision, "oh...my...God...Jen - Steven...you...bastard!"

"Awww Miss," Steve whispered, closing his eyes and dropping his jaw as he thumped and withdrew, thumped and withdrew.

Jennifer laughed. Her female colleague's glossy high heels swung. Theresa's breasts bounced. Jennifer could clearly see between her student and her female friend's legs. Jennifer could see Steve's thick shiny cock sliding in and out at a frantic pace. Surely Steve was close to coming, Jennifer thought. Jennifer assumed Theresa was going to burst with pleasure as well.

"He's got you pinned down there and boxed in, Theresa," Jennifer softly said. "Can you even move?"

"No, no, no, but I don't care, I adore it, I crave it," Theresa hissed between snatches of air. "I love it when a man just holds me down on the bed and fucks me hard. Do it to me, Steven, you big stud."

Jennifer softly laughed. She watched Steve's dick race in between Theresa's pouting hair lined lips. She watched Steve's cock come to a sudden stop with a good hard slap and a grinding of balls against Theresa's body. Then Jennifer watched as Steve withdrew his dick a few inches and then shoved it right back in again.

"AWWW MISS," Steve suddenly stated, the volume in his voice quickly rising and the desperation in his tone more obvious, "OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD MMMMIIIISSSS!"

Jennifer laughed again. The 18 year old was surely just moments away from coming inside his English teacher. Then Theresa suddenly exploded with sound.

"OOOOHHHH SSSSTTTTEEEEVVVVEEEENNNN! GGGGOOOODDDD IIII'MMMM CCCCLLLLOOOOSSSSEEEE!"

Jennifer watched the two lovers. It was their first time doing it together and they were both turned on and ready to end a lot of the sexual tension which had been hanging around since Steve turned 18. Jennifer sensed the two of them were going to cum together and she was happy.

Theresa abruptly drove her fingernails into Steve's arms and scraped. Theresa's legs slipped free of Steve's shoulders. She stretched out under him. He lay over her and she took him into her arms. She ran her fingers through his damp hair while he gasped in her ear.

Jennifer expected the explosion to happen any second, but Steve and Theresa were right there on the cusp of orgasm and they lingered there. The two lovers moved together, holding each other and working through a wild non-stop rhythm, desperately seeking the amazing climax they all knew was coming. The pleasure just grew and grew.

"AAAAWWWW JJJJEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS KKKKIIIIDDDD!"

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, MMMMIIISSSS," Steve groaned out, now gazing down into his English teacher's crazy looking blue eyes.

"SSSSTTTTEEEEVVVVEEEENNNN DDDDAAAARRRRLLLLIIIINNNNGGGG," Theresa exclaimed emotionally, before Steve and she kissed each other.

Then the pleasure reached an even higher sustained crescendo, but still they did not cum. Then it finally happened! Theresa and Steve suddenly rolled across the bed. They stopped besides Jennifer. Theresa was lying on top of Steve as he began to shoot his cum inside her body and an overwhelming sensation emerged in Theresa and then exploded through her nervous system. The two lovers rocked from side to side on the bed. Their forms grew hyperactive. Steve held Theresa tight in his arms. The two of them stared at each, their faces just an inch apart. Then they closed their eyes tight and began howling with pleasure in the bedroom with the subdued light.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Jennifer sat on the bed cross legged and watched the two lovers shake, roll, slap and hiss at each other below her. She was feeling more than a touch jealous.

"The beast with two backs," Jennifer muttered, before breaking into a wide grin.

Finally Steve and Theresa sought each other's lips. They kissed passionately. They ran their fingers through each other's hair and settled themselves with a series of shudders. Steve's cock was still inside Theresa's body, but he was losing his erection. Finally Steve slipped free of Theresa's hot clutches. The two lovers smooched with long noisy smacks.

"That was really, really, sweet and hot, Steven," Theresa whispered in her student's face after momentarily breaking their kiss.

"Yeah Miss, it was amazing," Steve whispered, gazing into Theresa's eyes. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Believe it, baby," Theresa said, running her fingers through his hair, "and remember the night's only just started. We have a long, long way to go yet."

"Amen to that," Jennifer whispered.

The two lovers smiled at each other and then a moment later Theresa and Steve were kissing again.

********

PART FOUR - THROUGHOUT THE LONG HOT NIGHT

David lay awake in his bed. He was staring up at the ceiling, in the dark, in the warm night air, with his hands behind his head. David could hear the muffled sounds of colliding bodies and the groans, the laughter, the urgent words and the cries of his son and his son's lover. The smack of wet skin against wet skin travelled through the wall separating David's bedroom from Steve's bedroom. The whine of the new queen sized being hammered floated about David as he studied the ceiling and lay as still as a corpse. David had to laugh. He had bought his son a brand new bed for just this occasion, but now he wondered whether anything would be left of his gift besides a pile of rubble. David could hear the big bed complain with a series of wild squeaks and scrapes.

David hadn't slept much that night, but he wasn't expecting to and he didn't mind missing out on his usual 6 hours. His son Steven was getting laid and that was important. His son was on the receiving end of the most amazing experience, so putting up with the noise coming from the next bedroom was a small penalty to pay as far as David was concerned.

David did get some sleep at times though. There was always an abrupt silence after one or both of the women reached orgasm and the laughter and exclaimed words suddenly died down. There was also a period of calm and quiet after Steve shot his load. David could close his eyes and sleep while the lovers on the other side of the wall settled down, kissed each other and whispered together - their need for release satisfied for the moment.

Steve's dad did come awake with an abrupt shudder at one point however. For a moment David thought his son might be in real trouble and that his two older female lovers were violently attacking him.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Steve had roared, instantly waking up his dad.

David's heart was pounding. He sat up. He quickly stood up. He was all set to open his door, cross the corridor and charge into his son's bedroom.

There was suddenly a loud burst of feminine laughter and screams from the two teachers. David heard them through the wall.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S IN MY EYE, STEVEN!"

"AND UP MY NOSE, YOUNG MAN!"

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

David broke into a grin. He stood there. His son wasn't being attacked. His son was in the middle of having an intense mind bending orgasm. David wondered what was going on in there. He had some idea and he was right: the two teachers had teased and tormented his son's body and particularly his son's cock through the hours before midnight with the most exquisite and drawn out edging. Steve and his two lovers had shaken David out of his slumber at the fiery conclusion to all that game playing. The women's reaction to Steve's large hard red fire hydrant exploding dragged David out of his sleep. The mad burst of noise from Steve as he bellowed and came all over their faces woke David.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Steve had roared, while painting and streaking their perspiring features.

There was more laughter and screams. Then it was over.

David continued to lay there in his bed for some time. He grew groggy. He woke again. He decided to get up and get some water. The noise had instantly died after the large sexual release was achieved.

Steve's father slipped from his bed. He crept across the floor and opened his bedroom door. He wandered out into the hall. He wasn't wearing any clothes and his cock was hard. He noticed that the door into his son's bedroom was slightly ajar and that a soft subdued light was glowing there. David peeked through the narrow opening into his son's bedroom as he passed by on his way to the kitchen. Steve and Jennifer were both naked. The beautiful older female and the handsome younger male were in each other's arms. They were kissing softly in the gentle radiance. David didn't know where Theresa was.

David noticed another soft glow coming from the kitchen as he walked the corridor and turned right. He assumed Theresa was in there with the lights turned down low. He was right. Theresa heard David's footsteps as he approached.

Theresa watched her young lover's father as he walked in. She was standing there naked in the soft subdued light. She held a glass of water in her hand. She was drinking. David noticed her and grinned. Her curves and the edges of her body were outlined and caressed by the light. David couldn't help but stare at Theresa's breasts, her belly, and her hips. Theresa grinned. She let him watch her. She finished her glass of water. She put the empty glass down on the kitchen counter. She was checking out his body. She studied his dick.

"Like what you see, David?"

"Absolutely," David whispered, running his eyes over Theresa's wet body, "but you've got..."

"Semen all over my face and breasts, I know," Theresa softly said, finishing David's sentence for him. "It's slow and sweaty work siphoning off all of your son's bodily fluids, through his penis, along with all of his accumulated sexual frustration. It's noisy work and it usually takes all night. It ends up inside us. It ends up on our faces and on our bodies. It ends up everywhere."

David gasped and grinned. He nodded. Theresa grinned back.

"I hope we're not keeping you up, by the way," Theresa said, looking down at David's cock, while stepping away from the sink in her high heels as David approached her. "I hope I didn't startle you either, when you came into the kitchen just now."

"No, not at all," David softly said, dragging his eyes off the nude female in front of him, "I just came to get a glass of water as well and then I'm straight back to bed. It sounds like it's going well in there...?"

Theresa was holding a piece of tissue. She blew her nose as she moved so David could pick up an empty glass and fill it with water at the kitchen sink.

"Oh hell yeah," Theresa whispered, watching David closely as he turned on the tap and received his water. "Your son is definitely enjoying himself tonight. I guess you heard him lose the plot five minutes ago. He just lost it big time. I'm still blowing the results out of my nose right now. He's a crazy kid when he cums. Jen and I just love spoiling him."

1...56789...11