Their Handsome Young Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice, Steven," Theresa whispered with a grin. "Pound her, you won't hurt her."

"Yeah, c'mon, give it to me baby," Jennifer urged, moving in unison with Steve, breaking into another long moan as he made her pale frame shake with his hard thrusts.

"Let me get on top," Jennifer said after Steve had clobbered her in the dark for a long while.

Steve grinned. Theresa was kissing and exhaling in his ear from behind. Steve withdrew from his history teacher. He pulled his cock free. Jennifer turned to face him. Theresa and Jennifer grabbed Steve's wrists. The three lovers burst into laughter as Steven was shoved and ended up on his back and the two teachers stretched out on top of him.

"No stalling," Jennifer whispered, while straddling Steve, reaching under and taking his hard red cock in her fingertips and adjusting him.

"Awww Mrs. Doyle," Steve whispered as the 18 year old felt his cock swim inside his history teacher once more.

Steve reached out. He ran the palms of his hands over the smooth warm skin of Jennifer's pale hips while Jennifer ran her slim fingers through her damp red hair, slowly threw her head back, closed her eyes and sighed. Steve's hard throbbing sensitive prick was deep inside Jennifer again.

"I love being on top," Jennifer whispered, dropping her head and opening her eyes to look down at her student. "It's definitely my favorite position."

Steve gazed up at the features of his beautiful cum covered lover. The soft and subdued light glowed on Jennifer's creamy skin. Her eyes were sunken in pools of shadow. The radiance touched and gleamed on her lips, her cheek bones and the tip of her nose. Jennifer's dark stringy hair framed her visage.

Theresa lay down besides Steve. She leant in and kissed his neck and his ear with her soft pecks. Jennifer meanwhile was rolling her hips with strong and deliberate motions. Jennifer's lower body moved endlessly in hard tight circles. Jennifer and Steve both sighed. Jennifer groaned. Steve ran his hands up Jennifer's driving, fluid and turning hips, across her rippling sides and then over her breasts as she broke into a toothy grin.

"Do you like that, Steven," Theresa whispered down at him, her face just inches from his, her eyes searching his in the murky light, her fingers touching the side of his face. "Do you like the way she fucks you? She's going to cum soon. You're gonna make her cum."

Steve was about to answer, but he moaned instead. Theresa cut him off by slipping her hands under his damp head and sealing his open mouth with her lips and pressing her tongue inside. Steve let go of Jennifer's boobs. He slipped one of his hands around Theresa and used the other to softly stroke the side of her face.

Steve could feel Jennifer's pussy slipping and sliding over his cock. Jennifer was now bouncing up and down on top of him. Steve was shooting pre-cum inside Jennifer as she rose and fell again and again. Theresa broke the hot deep kiss. Steve gasped. He closed his eyes tight as Theresa dropped her head and began kissing and driving her teeth into the soft skin there on his neck.

"Oh God, Miss," Steve burst out, the volume increasing as he spoke, "that feels so good!"

"I know honey," Jennifer stated, throwing her head back once more, her stringy hair falling everywhere, "I'm so close to coming!"

"Oh my God, Miss!"

"C'mon baby! I've almost got you!"

Theresa meanwhile stopped bruising her student's neck with her incisors. She adjusted herself, grinned and then dropped her head. Theresa took Steve's nipple between her tight lips and then whipped and dragged the point of her tongue over Steve's sensitive tip.

It was all too much for Jennifer and Steve. Any semblance of a rhythm was lost as Jennifer hammered Steve's body a few more times. She then abruptly stopped. She burst out with a series of long loud groans as she began moving as if seized by an epileptic fit.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," Jennifer cried out, her eyes closed tight, her dark red hair falling about and over her face, her body trembling and shaking, "AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Steve couldn't take it anymore. Jennifer's pussy softly clutched him. Her body was so snug and so hot. She had been caressing and rubbing Steve's large bulbous knob relentlessly. She had been holding Steve's shaft possessively. She had been washing over his erection. She had been swallowing him, licking him and kissing his cock with her cunt and he just couldn't take it anymore.

Steve exploded with orgasm. He grew hard and tight. He had Theresa still attacking his nipples in the most exquisite way. He broke into loud words just as he started firing his semen deep inside his history teacher as she screamed down at him and moved in jerky non-stop gestures.

"OOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," the beautiful sweaty female teacher and her student exclaimed as they came together.

Theresa released Steve's nipple as he desperately cradled the back of her head, closed his eyes tight, drove his own head back into the surface of the bed, roared and madly turned from side to side, while shooting his load inside Jennifer. Steve's history teacher was laughing hysterically and holding on for dear life as Steve lost the plot and almost threw Jennifer off with his crazy moves. Theresa meanwhile stretched out again on her side to watch the action. Theresa couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Wow, look at him go," Theresa exclaimed.

"Uh huh," Jennifer squealed.

Jennifer abruptly ended her orgasm. She shook herself apart in front of her lovers. She had almost blown the roof off the house with her screams and groans of pleasure. Jennifer finished with a series of hard violent shakes.

"Awww goddamn I needed that," Jennifer stated, between catching her breath.

Steve meanwhile suddenly sat up. Jennifer and then Theresa screamed and then burst into more laughter. Steve put Jennifer on her back. He was over her. His shooting and dribbling cock was still inside her. He finished his own climax by driving his dick inside Jennifer again and again. Finally he just collapsed on top of Jennifer with a soft thud. The noise coming from the bed abruptly stopped.

"You cute boy, you gorgeous boy," Jennifer softly said, before peppering Steve's ear with kisses.

Steve lay on top of his history teacher for a long time. He caught his breath. His heart rate returned to normal. Then Jennifer and Steve kissed deeply and passionately. Then they rolled across the bed. Jennifer ended up on top. She was kissing and eating Steve's wet neck. She was running her fingers through his damp messy hair.

"Hey, how about a shower," Theresa softly suggested, "before we start the next round?"

"Sounds like a plan," Steve said, smiling up at Theresa while Jennifer ate his ear and then made him slowly close his eyes and drop his jaw again.

***

Steve was standing inside the shower cubicle. He was still naked. He was being caressed by the stream of warm water blasting out of the shower head above him. He turned and grinned at Theresa and Jennifer. He held out his hand. Theresa took it and stepped through the open door into the shower. Theresa joined Steve inside and under the downpour. Jennifer followed her in. Jennifer pulled the shower door closed behind her.

"This is nice and cozy," Theresa whispered in Steve's ear as she pressed her body up against her students. "There's more than enough room for three people in here."

"There sure is," Steve whispered back, running his dripping hands down Theresa's streaming form.

Jennifer meanwhile rubbed up against Steve from behind. She reached out, picked up the bar of soap from its tray and began lathering Steve's back up. Theresa meanwhile grabbed a second bar of soap and started building up a sliding creamy froth on the front of Steve's body.

"This is the life, hey," Theresa whispered in Steve's ear as she soaped up his arms, one at a time. "Not many boys your age get to be showered by two older babes like us. Lift your arms up, honey."

"Yeah definitely," Steve said, raising his arms as Theresa went to work on his armpits and then moved onto his chest with her soapy hands.

Jennifer meanwhile was quickly running her sudsy palms up and down Steve's spine and sides. Jennifer was up on her tippy toes. She was exhaling in Steve's ear from behind. She was crushing and rubbing her wet soapy breasts against Steve. She was running her creamy hand over his behind and along the cleft there.

"Does that feel nice, Steven?"

"Yes Mrs. Doyle," Steve whispered back, enjoying the sensation of Jennifer's sliding hand on his ass.

Theresa burst out laughing. Steve took the soap from her. He spun his English teacher around so he was behind her. He pulled her in close. He lathered up his hands and then began caressing Theresa's boobs, her chest, her armpits and her arms from behind while the water beating down on them washed the bubbles away just as quickly as he put the suds there.

Theresa sighed as Steve leant in and kissed her neckline and her ear. Steve then sighed when he felt Jennifer run her soapy hand over his hip and then around his body. She took his cock and his balls in her hand and washed his genitals clean with the soap.

"That's nice," Steve softly said, closing his eyes, while he gently crushed Theresa's tits with his warm soapy hands.

Steve made Theresa turn and face him. She gazed into his eyes with a soft look on her face as Steve ran his soapy hands all over the front of her body. She broke into a soft smile and dropped her eyes to study his mouth as he began running his lathered up fingers between her legs and over her pussy. Steve and his English teacher gazed into each other's eyes a moment later. Theresa took the bar of soap from him. She began slowly running her hand over his chest once more as the two of them closed their eyes, leant in, turned their heads and kissed each other under the stream of warm water.

There was a soft long sigh of pleasure. Jennifer was working on Steve's now hard dick and balls. Steve was rubbing Theresa's pussy and Steve and his beautiful wet English teacher with the long slick blonde hair kissed each softly and carefully.

"Hey, young man, turn around and give me a kiss," Jennifer whispered in Steve's ear from behind as she stroked his wooden cock.

Steve broke his kiss with Theresa. He pulled his fingers out of Theresa's dripping snatch. He turned to Jennifer. She looked up at him. Her beautiful pale facial features were beaded with drops of water. She was watching him with a hungry expression. Her blue eyes regarded him. Her full lips were parted. Steve took his naked wet history teacher in his arms. He reached up and slowly ran the tip of his index finger around Jennifer's mouth. A smile appeared on Jennifer's lips. Steve wiped it away by leaning in and kissing her. There was a sigh and a feminine gasp as Steve shoved his tongue inside Jennifer. She ran her dripping arms around him.

Theresa grinned. She stepped in and pressed herself up against her student. She reached around Steve and took his dick in her hand.

"I want a kiss now," Theresa whispered.

Steve broke. Jennifer sighed with disappointment.

"Spoilsport," Jennifer whispered as Theresa and Steve lined each other up and then kissed, their tongues sliding into each other's mouths as their wet open lips met.

On and on it went under the slowly cooling water. Steve kissed one woman after the other.

"C'mon, let's dry off and go and get back into bed," Jennifer finally said.

"Sounds like a great idea," Theresa said, after abruptly ending her kiss with Steve. "Are you up for round four, mister? Do you have enough gas left in your tank?"

Steve grinned at the two beautiful older females. He nodded.

"Yep I do," Steve said.

"Good, mister," Jennifer said, "because Mrs. Richmond and I haven't finished with you yet. We're not going to let you off the hook and let you sleep until we've teased out all your semen, understood?"

"Yes Miss," Steve stated with wide eyes, "God yes, Miss, I understand!"

********

PART FIVE - THE STRING PULLERS

It was a few months later. It was the last day of high school. It was the final day of high school for Steve.

***

"I'm surprised he let those two get out of bed," Theresa muttered, while lying back on a banana lounge, in her tiny two piece bikini and her short sheer robe. "David's always behind closed doors with those two whenever we come around to see Steven."

There were no further words for a moment. Theresa drank her margarita. She sighed, stretched and ran her eyes over David's two gorgeous 18 year old girlfriends.

"What a beautiful behind that girl has," Theresa softly said. "She has such a divine body."

"Yep, they're an older man's wet dream alright," Jennifer said, while curling her painted toes in the afternoon heat, with a martini in her hand, while reclining on a banana lounge next to Theresa. "I wouldn't let either of them out of bed either if I was the proud owner of a cock."

"Absolutely," Theresa said, "I don't even have a cock and I wouldn't let them out of my sight for a second either."

"I don't know what those two say to their parents. Do they ever sleep in their own beds at home - you usually find them in someone else's bed."

Theresa drank her margarita and raised her eyebrows. Jennifer sipped her martini.

"They must make up all sorts of excuses," Theresa said. "I used to tell my parents all sorts of bullshit when I wanted to spend time with a guy and wanted to, you know..."

Theresa grinned. Theresa laughed. She sipped her margarita. Jennifer nodded and smiled.

The two female teachers ran their eyes over David's two new 18 year old girlfriends. Both Theresa and Jennifer knew the girls well. Both young females attended the high school that Theresa and Jennifer taught at or at least David's girlfriends did go there to learn. Today was their final day, just as it was Steve's last day.

"I'm surprised those two managed to even finish high school," Jennifer said after a moment. "I swear they're both nymphomaniacs - the way they carry on with older men. They have sex on the brain and they have the biggest daddy issues. They've never been the most academically gifted. The two of them are so scatter brained at times. They're so bubbly and adorable though. I do love them."

"Uh huh," Theresa added with a soft smile and slowly moving eyes, "they're carrying on with much older boys all right, including a few of their male teachers and they've been like that ever since they turned 18."

"Those two are definitely relentless, won't take no for an answer types," Jennifer said, before sipping her drink, "though I can't imagine many older males, particularly older single males like David, ever saying no to those two. I mean they are after all twin sisters."

"Uh huh," Theresa said, "they're more than purrfect..."

"Oh my God, Theresa," Jennifer whispered with a smile and bright eyes, "really?"

"Absolutely," Theresa said, "why not. I don't think they would object or say no."

Theresa and Jennifer looked at each other. Theresa and Jennifer both laughed. They turned and looked at Steve. Their 18 year old boyfriend was standing next to his father David at the barbecue. Steve was talking to David as they cooked. The two teachers turned back to watching David's 18 year old playthings again.

"Cassandra," Jennifer casually asked one of David's girlfriends, who was towel drying herself, after emerging from the pool, "what words are printed on the bikini you're wearing?"

Theresa grinned at Jennifer. Theresa grinned at Cassie. David and Steve stopped talking. They turned and watched as David's beautiful young girlfriend dropped her towel and skipped towards the banana lounge chairs where Steve's married lovers were lying. David slowly ran his eyes over Cassie as she lightly pranced across the deck, leaving a trail of damp footprints behind her. Cassie was tall with long fine blonde hair. She was brown. She was tight. She had beautiful curves. She had only stepped out of the swimming pool a minute before so her tiny bikini was still wet and her hair was still damp. The sun was drying her tanned skin.

"What does it say," Theresa asked, taking off her sunglasses, sitting up and squinting at Cassandra as the younger woman arrived.

The bikini top Cassie was wearing was white and in pink writing outlined in black across the front was written: 'Come here Daddy.' The bikini bottoms Cassandra was wearing was white also, like her top, and the words in pink writing outlined in black near the crotch read: 'Please.'

"Can you read it now, Mrs. Richmond," Cassie softly asked, stopping at the end of Theresa's banana lounge, thrusting out her breasts, before breaking into a grin.

"Uh huh," Theresa said with a smile, looking up at the beautiful young female, "you naughty girl."

"Definitely and always," Cassie whispered, running her eyes over Theresa. "Is there any other way to be, Mrs. Richmond?"

"No, definitely not," Theresa softly said, her eyes glued to Cassie's tits, "particularly since I'm no longer responsible for disciplining you."

"Yeah, that's a shame," Cassie said, "I liked being corrected by you, Mrs. Richmond."

Jennifer broke into a broad grin.

"You need a firm hand, don't you, Cassandra," Theresa continued. "You know I'm always available if you need someone to get all bossy and pushy with you, especially in the bedroom."

Cassie gasped and her eyes lit up. She softly bit her bottom lip and preened herself in front of the two beautiful older women. Cassie suddenly grinned.

"For sure, Mrs. Richmond, I would love that."

"Definitely, I have an old feather duster with a long bamboo handle at home. I could certainly use that on you when you needed correction," Theresa continued.

Cassie gasped and grinned again.

Jennifer and Theresa softly laughed. The two teachers caressed Cassandra's body with their soft gaze. The tips and the shape of the 18 year old girl's breasts were clearly outlined and visible beneath the tight wet material of Cassie's top. Further, the triangle of Cassie's pubic hair could be seen through the tiny bottoms Cassie was wearing. Her pubic hair appeared as a mere shadow through her swimwear, but her hair appeared nonetheless.

"Utterly beautiful," Jennifer whispered, before sipping more of her drink. "Turn around Cassandra - let me see you from behind."

"For sure, Mrs. Doyle," Cassie said, revolving on the spot, showing off her bum to her ex teachers.

"I do love your bikini," Theresa said, her eyes on the 18 year old as she finished her slow turn and faced the two older women again.

"Does your bikini say the same thing as Cassie's," Jennifer called out to Cassandra's twin sister.

"Uh huh, they're matching," David said, interrupting, while Kerrie, who was the spitting image of her sister Cassie and who had climbed out of the pool just seconds after Cassie, finished drying her long light hair.

Kerrie grinned at Theresa. Kerrie dropped her towel and then joined David and Steve at the barbecue.

"Let me guess," Jennifer loudly stated, turning and looking at her boyfriend's father, "you bought the swimwear for them, David."

"Yes, Mrs. Doyle," Cassie said, answering for David. "He loves it when Kerrie and I call him Daddy, especially when we're in bed together and he's about to cu..."

"Okay, I get the picture, Cassandra you minx," Jennifer said, cutting the younger female off.

There was a whole lot of laughter from around the patio.

"Isn't that right, Daddy," Cassandra said, after turning to David, while Kerrie ran her arm around her older boyfriend and pressed her body up against his, "you just go crazy, don't you, Daddy, especially after Kerrie and I have worked you into a mad frenzy."

"No comment," David called out.