All Comments on 'Their Own World Ch. 04'

by Professor_Chaos

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest laws in Mass

Just looked them up and… well. I sure am glad to live in a country where mostly any kind of consensual sex is legal.

Professor_ChaosProfessor_Chaosover 5 years agoAuthor
It's crazy

Personally, I think if two consenting adults really love the other, they shouldn't be punished for it. The U.S. is funky that way too, any relative can marry in New Jersey as long as they're 18. On the other hand, it does add some good danger/conflict to incest stories for that exact reason.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 5 years ago
Hi

Are you going to continue this story I love it would love to see it keep going

Professor_ChaosProfessor_Chaosabout 5 years agoAuthor
Yes

Thank you for speaking up. I've received little to no feedback on this since chapter 1 and was starting to wonder. One thing I dislike about reading on sites like this is when an author gives up halfway through the story, I'm not going to do that.

Things have been hectic for a few months and I haven't been able to write as much. Laptop died, holidays, etc. I'm back at it full steam and chapter 5 is mostly done.

If I had to guess this could go up to around 15 chapters, maybe more. So far in the story, it's 2010, the intention was always to bring them up to the present while making stops throughout the years to focus on major life events for them.

curious_girl12curious_girl12about 5 years ago
please!

We need to have another part of this story, we need to know how they finally make love, please add another part, it's really good!!

Watch4FunWatch4Funabout 5 years ago
Glad to hear

Glad to hear more chapters are on the way :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writing, great story telling, need MORE

Prof, I love your style of writing. As sensual as the sex scenes are, I feel it is your writing voice that invoked a sense of empathy in your characters, which ultimately heightens the sensuality. This is not just a fap-and-scroll kind of story, but a beautiful, complicated romance. I have read every one of this series, and am absolutely in love with it! I am frantically searching the internet for the proceeding chapters. Update plz

Professor_ChaosProfessor_Chaosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

I truly appreciate your kind words on this. I haven’t quit writing but have had quite a lot happen in my life in the last year that’s made it difficult. I only recently got back into it. This series was like a test for me, being my first. I’ve been struggling with how long I want it to be. Sometimes it’s 10 plus chapters and others I want to stop with 5 or 6, both of which are in process.

I’ve also been struggling with working on too many ideas at once, still learning my way around proper writing habits. Soon I’ll be releasing ch. 5 of this, and the beginning of another series. My main goal right now is to get things out faster so fans like you don’t have to wait for the ending. It’s comments like this that make me want to take off work for the rest of the week and get the next chapter done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please

I just read all four chapters for the second time. Hopefully, you’ll post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 5 please

I as well just finished 1 thru 4 for the second time. Your writing style is top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hello

Love to see more of this story continue to have closure for the characters and to have a good end as well. Keep up the good writing and don't give up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great series, hope to see Chapter 5 sometime

Title says it all. Enjoyed this immensely! Loved the buildup between T and Katie.

I know it's been a couple years or so since this came out, but I hope you continue this someday

CammyGoesDownCammyGoesDownover 2 years ago

Eagerly looking forward to a continuation! Added to favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What has happened to the next several Chapters?

Puszywett69Puszywett693 months ago

Why did you stop writing this series. I wished you could have continued amazing writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProfessor_Chaos@Professor_Chaos
187 Followers
It's been a year since I started writing mainly erotica. I've had many story ideas over the years and life always seemed to get in the way of sharing them with others. Then I decided to use it as a way of clearing some space in my brain as well as therapy. Now it's an active ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES