Their Secret

Story Info
A spontaneous detour uncovers their secret.
2.7k words
3.98
4.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THEIR PROPOSAL

I've always despised that age-old celebration referred to as Valentine's Day. I thought that it was just another avenue to swindle consumers out of their money.

Nevertheless, I grew to tolerate it because of Ethan, my boyfriend of three years. He was the romantic one, not me. At dawn today, I awoke to his ritual of feather-like kisses on my arm. Moaning peacefully, I turned to him and smiled, "Good morning."

"Good morning my love," he cooed, showing me those gorgeous dimples. Unexpectedly, he slipped a magnificent ring on my finger and proposed. Excitedly I accepted and he fucked my brains out. Regardless, I still believe that cupid can suck a cactus!

When I awoke hours later, he was still asleep. Silently, I ambled to the bathroom, then left the house to collect a file from my office. Today was that utopian festival and the store proprietors made sure that everyone knew. Ugh, I couldn't wait for this ridiculous revelry to be over with.

On my route back home, I sped down Sydney Drive to cut my arrival time by twenty minutes. When I pulled into our driveway, I sprinted up the stairs and silently unlocked the front door, going inside.

"Honey, I'm home," I whispered with a chuckle then strolled into the kitchen. Retrieving a bottle of wine and two glasses, I sauntered towards our bedroom and paused. What greeted me were loud grunts and sexual cries, coming from our bedroom, "What the fuck!"

Arranging my things on the side table, I quietly opened the door. What I expected to see was Ethan watching porn. Instead, I found him with his tattoed hands wrapped around my best friend's throat, as he savagely fucked her.

Whilst she was on all fours bouncing on his penis, I stood there observing them, stunned. Without faltering, he noticed me in the mirror's reflection and smirked. Lost in her passion, Carrie never knew that I stood there, and she exclaimed, "Ah fuck, Ethan, yes, yes, harder, please!"

Snickering, he asked her, "Do you like that, baby?"

"YES! Oh my God, Ethan! You make me feel so damn good," she moaned breathlessly, "FUCK ME HARDER, PLEASE. OH GOD, BABY, HARDER. I'M CUMMING," she cried out.

"Yes, that's it, lover, cum for me, scream my motherfucking name," he professed, however, his gaze was on me. Moments later he climaxed with an electrifying roar.

"Agghh fuck, oh yeah, Carrie. Yes, just like that, twirl your hips," and he emptied his seed in her. Swiftly, he pulled out and flipped her over, devouring her cum filled cunt. Her screams of passion resonated throughout the room as she opened her legs, yanked him nearer, and thrust wildly into his mouth.

"Mmm, that was delicious," Ethan exclaimed. Soundly, he slapped her cunt and they both sat forward, that's when she noticed me and balked.

"Bianca!" she uttered fearfully, and she tried to hide her face behind Ethan.

"Carrie!" I sneered. "It seems that you had a marvelous time."

"It's not what it looks like," was her muffled response.

"Oh really? And what does it look like, Carrie?"

"Well, I came to get my shoes, and when I was about to leave..."

"Shut up Carrie, no more lies, we are telling her the truth," Ethan barked at her. Turning to me he declared, "I don't love you anymore, Bianca. I love Carrie. For months, I've tried to end this fucking relationship with you, but you were too blind to notice the signs. I never wanted to propose to you today. Nevertheless, I did it with the expectation that you would have declined. But you shocked me and accepted," he declared with scorn.

"If you wanted to end our relationship, Ethan, all you had to do was be a man about it and speak up!"

"I was never interested in speaking up, Bianca. I WANTED YOU TO LEAVE!" he shouted.

"Leave? This is my house!" Carrie's laughter brought my focus to her, "Why would you do this to me, Carrie? What is wrong with you?"

"Me? Nothing's wrong with me, Bianca. I'm perfect. I found the man of my dreams and I'm happy. It's you who was the problem."

"You are so disrespectful, Carrie. You both are. Flies will always be attracted to trash," I declared calmly. "Get dressed and get out of my house, Ethan. And take your garbage with you." When they didn't move, I got closer to the bed and she quickly sprinted off.

"Get back into this bed, Carrie. I'm not finished with you," he cautioned her and she slid back beside him.

Turning to Ethan, I asked, "What did I ever do to you, huh?"

"You're defective, Bianca. And I don't need you anymore. Carrie is pregnant and we are getting married. So I'll be needing my ring back," he admitted.

Gaping at these two people who I would have gladly given a kidney if it was required, I began to laugh hysterically.

Sneering, Carrie disclosed, "Yes, my dear. Soon, I'll be, Mrs. Ethan Thornburg. Carrie Thornburg. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think, Bianca?"

Numerous times I'd heard him call me defective when he discovered that my menstruation had come or the pregnancy test was negative. Chuckling, I said to them in a calm tone, "I'll give you until the end of the day to pack your shit and leave. When I return, you shouldn't be here," and I turned to leave.

Just as I retrieved my bag, I heard him call my name, and I paused, "Happy Valentine's Day, darling," he said and they cracked up.

Enraged by his arrogance, I grasped the bottle of wine from the table and launched it at him. Being the linebacker that he is, he evaded it and Carrie was hit. The bottle struck its target with an impact, but luckily it didn't break.

Striding to the bed, I watched as the blood began to pour from her injury, and I chuckled. "You better call an ambulance before she passes out, dear," I said with faux concern.

"I'm calling the police, bitch! Look what you have done to the mother of my child," he shouted with fury while holding the blanket to her injury.

"It's a free country, Ethan, do what you must," I said dryly then grabbed the bottle off the bed and droved to my beach house.

~|~

Six blocks before my turn-off, I decided to stop at a bar and ordered a drink. Clasping my trembling fingers around the glass, I took a sip and commented, "Those two deserve each other."

Just as the glass touched the coaster, I heard someone ask, "Why the long face, my dear?"

Turning my head towards his voice, I swallowed the burning liquid and muttered under my breath, "Oh, my goodness," and boldly inspected him. This man was exquisite, with a full head of silvery hair and a blue, body-hugging three-piece suit. His eyes were the color of the Caribbean Sea, and his facial hair was immaculately trimmed.

"Have we met before?" I questioned him with a slight scowl. Then it came to me, "Oh fuck!" This was the guy who'd nearly collided with me a year ago, today. He'd been driving between lanes and when I saw him approaching me, I blared my horn and he swiftly pulled away. I came to a screeching halt beside a ridge and screamed. Petrified and trembling, I positioned my head on the steering wheel and wept.

The gentle tapping on my window brought me out of my confused state and I observed a tall man standing there. Asking me to bring the window down, he hunkered and initiated an apology, "I'm sorry, dear, are you okay? It happened so fast. My coffee fell on me and I was blotting my pants," he explained as I noticed the evidence and his penis print.

We spoke for a few moments until I was composed again and then I took off. That night as I lay in bed, I suddenly recalled the blood stains on his cuffs and when I related to Ethan, he indicated that the man may have been injured.

~|~

Returning my attention to him, I discovered that he was also examining me. Quickly, I dropped my gaze to his crotch and mumbled, "I believe that my day has been using me as a prototype for the rest of humanity."

He stared at me baffled before he chuckled richly.

Absentmindedly, I twirled the swizzle in my glass and observed the ice, as they danced.

The gentle touch on my hand brought me back to reality. I watched as his thumb grazed my knuckles back and forth, and I said, "I don't want to seem rude, but did you say something?"

Smiling gently, he leaned towards me and whispered, "Hold on to something," then dragged the stool nearer to him.

Startled, I held on to his arm and squealed, "Oh!"

"I won't let anything happen to you, honey. I just wanted you closer to me, and whoever he is, he's an ass. And yes, we have met before. As I recall, I almost sent you over that ridge, and I must apologize again."

When he admitted that he'd remembered me, I was a bit delighted and I smirked, "What's your name?"

"My name is Nicolai Polinski, and I'd love to buy you another drink?" he responded.

Polinski? That name sounded so familiar. Where had I heard it before? "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance again, Nicolai. I'm Bianca. However, I'll have to decline your offer. One drink is enough for me."

"Perhaps next time?" he asked and stroked his thumb across my knuckles.

Slowly taking the glass to my lips, I took a sip and replied, "Perhaps," and laughed softly when he held his heart.

"You wound me with your cruelty, Bianca," and we laughed merrily. "Why are you alone on this memorable day?"

"I'm not alone. As you can see, the bar has several patrons. What do you do for a living, Nicolai?" I queried.

With a serious expression, he replied, "I make a killing with couples this time of year," and then we laughed jovially.

Enjoying the sensation of his touch, I allowed him to continue his stroking, as we spoke for hours. When I decided that it was time to leave, I gathered my things and stood. Leading by my instincts, I leaned into him and then remarked, "Follow me, I require your immediate assistance."

Without asking any questions, he declared, "Certainly," and then he signaled a bartender for the bill.

"Don't make me wait long, Nicolai, I am a very impatient woman," and I ambled away.

"I'm right behind you, Bianca."

Twenty-five minutes later, we pulled into a hotel's carpark and quickly went inside where I paid for the room. He expressed that I wasn't supposed to spend my money, and I disregarded his dilemma. We took the elevator to the twelfth floor and opened up room eighty. Before the door had an opportunity to be secured, our lips locked.

Swiftly I removed my clothing, then watched as he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. When his cock sprung free, I stumbled in surprise, then muttered, "Jesus." His member was curved, and its girth was thicker than Ethan's, "Mmm, sweet."

With dominance, he expressed, "Take me into your seductive mouth, my caramel beauty."

At his command, I dropped to my knees, licked his cock, and slowly made love to the beautifully dome-shaped head. As the tempo increased, he began a deep thrust with slow, long strokes. Gradually, at full mast, his erection descended my throat.

"Oh god, your fucking mouth feels incredible, Bianca, fuck." Grasping the back of my head, he brought me to the base of his cock and hammered my mouth. Without warning, I felt an explosion down my throat as he emptied his seed.

Moaning with satisfaction, I enjoyed his savory taste and squeezed his firm buttocks. When he flexed his butt, I tightened my throat and greedily milked him. When I was sure that all his seed has been expelled, I withdrew my mouth, gazed up at him, then smirked.

"Damn, that felt great. Stand and bend over, I need to be in your fucking pussy."

Shaking my head, I requested, "I need you in my ass, Nicolai, not my pussy. Fuck me hard and fast."

Aggressively, he brought me to my feet, spun me around, and ordered me to grasp my ankles. With my rosebud throbbing in anticipation for his sex, he stroked his heated penis on my aroused pussy, then carefully made slow thrusts before I was penetrated.

This majestic man smacked my rump and steered his penis past my tight rim, then slammed into me.

"Ahh, fuck!" we both hissed. Tightly, I held onto my ankles and moaned in shameless passion.

As he twirled and thrust his hips, my ass stretched to accommodate his girth, and I shuddered, "Mmm, harder, Nicolai, oh shit. Yes, just like that. Pound me," I demanded with desire.

"Jesus. Don't fucking tease me, Bianca. Are you sure?" he questioned.

"I've never been more positive about anything in my life." With his cock still in me I stood. I wrapped my arms around his neck and twirled my hips.

Intensely, he shuddered, "It's been a while since I've had a willing and feisty woman, Bianca, and today, I'm going to enjoy this fucking delicacy that you've presented to me." Gently, he withdrew his penis, spun me around, and got onto his knees.

Before I had an opportunity to comment, he placed my leg on his shoulder, and greedily latched onto my drenched cunt, "Fuck, Bianca." Tilting his head, he parted my labia, flickered his tongue on my clit, and buried his face between my leg.

"Argh, oh fuck, oh God, yes. Just like that, don't stop, Jesus." With my limbs trembling, I clasped his soft hair and wildly thrust into his welcoming mouth. "I'm cumming, Nicolai, oh fuck," was all the warning that he got before I squirted on him.

Greedily, he placed his mouth over my cunt and consumed my offering. When he had his fill, he gradually stood, bent me over, and stamped his pulsating cock continuously in my ass.

"Oh, my God. You're so damn mouthwatering," he admitted. Grabbing the white sheet, he quickly wiped his glistening cock, then slammed it repeatedly into my throbbing pussy.

"Arghhhh, Nicolai," I shouted.

Reflexively, my pussy clamped onto his cock and he groaned loudly, "Ahhh, tighter, squeeze me tighter, baby. I'm about to paint your tight walls with my seed." Gripping my hips, he exclaimed with mirth, "TAKE, EVERY, FUCKING, DROP," and emptied his searing seed into my fertile womb.

Wrapping my arms around his head, he kissed me and my knees buckled from the sensation. Just then, my phone rang and I dismissed it.

"Answer your call, Bianca," he instructed. When I attempted to withdraw his penis, he smacked my ass.

Chuckling, I bent and retrieved the device. As I read the message, he slowly thrust, and I moaned. The phone fell from my hand, and onto the floor. Twirling my hips, he uttered numerous obscenities and fucked me mightily. Reaching out to grip the bed, I maintained a steady pace with him until we once again climaxed wildly.

"I must see you again," he expressed into my ear and withdrew his penis.

Swiftly dabbing away our bodily fluids with the same sheet, I got dressed, kissed his soft lips, then stared into his blue eyes, "I've got to go. If the faiths allow it, we may see one another again," then I dashed out of the room.

~|~

We never saw each other again. A few years after our tryst, I was having dinner while glancing at the 9 PM news and almost choked on my noodles. Raising the volume, I listened to the anchorwoman as she reported, "Today, the police arrested Nicolai Polinski, the man that we have all come to know as the Valentine's Day slasher. Over the years, he had tortured and killed over twelve couples and left them posed at various parks throughout the country."

Then they showed him in handcuffs entering a police cruiser. With a smirk on his lips, they slammed the door and droved off. Stunned, I switched off the television, chugged my wine and muttered, "It looks like I bit that fucking bullet," and continued eating.