Their Secret Pasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's that serious, then you need to tell me. But don't worry about ruining our relationship. I can't think of anything you'd tell me that would do that, except perhaps if you're a serial killer or something similar."

That remark got a smile from Jessica, which is what Richard intended.

"No, I can assure you I'm not a serial killer. But I am serious about what I have to say, so please don't stop me. And most of all, please don't judge me badly."

After refilling their coffees, Richard took Jessica's hands in his and told her to begin.

"What I told you about my background was true, but I didn't tell you the entire story. But if what we have started is to go anywhere, you need to know the whole truth.

"Normally, I wouldn't tell someone about this, but truth be told, I'm falling for you, Richard. I wake up with a smile on my face every day knowing I'm going to spend it with you. And it's been a very long time since I felt this way. So here goes...

"I didn't want to take the behind the scenes movie work, but if I didn't, I was going to be homeless, so I had no choice. Richard, I was a fluff girl for porn movies. It was degrading, but I felt helpless to do otherwise. For six months I did that, and during that time my roommate decided to move her boyfriend in, and I got kicked out. Once my savings were gone, I wasn't making enough fluffing to get by, so I ended up living on the streets. I was just about done with everything - I just couldn't take the humiliation of my job and being homeless. But then I was saved.

"One day, as I was working, the director came backstage with two of his friends. They noticed me, and asked him who I was and if they could talk to me. He had no idea what my name was, so he called 'hey fluff girl, come here'. I had used up all my time at the homeless shelter, I hadn't washed my hair in two or three days, so I felt grody. They took me off to the side, introduced themselves, and began to ask me questions - did I like what I was doing, could I read and write and type - just some very strange questions. They then told me they were looking for someone to work in their office; they owned a management agency and needed someone to take care of the every day office requirements, and they thought I'd be right for the position. And I began to cry.

"I told them I had no place to live, no way to get around, no proper clothes to wear, so how could I accept their offer. They looked at each other, smiled, and said if you trust us, we'll take care of all of that. I hesitated for only a moment, and then took them up on their offer. And I'm so glad I did, because they saved me that day. I quit on the spot, got dressed, gathered my few belongings, and left with my new employers, Doug and Bobbie Jones.

"I fell asleep in their car almost instantly and didn't wake up until we pulled into their driveway. I looked out the window and was astonished. In reality it was only a really big house, but to me it was a mansion. They took me inside and showed me around, and the more I saw the more I was confused. I thought 'why me' and 'what's the catch'?

"After the tour they took me outside where there was a pool and a large patio. Then the topper came - they showed me where I would live. It was a separate house, fully furnished.

'This is where you'll live, Jessica. There's a large master bedroom and bathroom, full kitchen, living room, laundry - everything you'll need to live on your own. You can use the pool whenever you want, as well as the exercise room. And the only catch is that you need to work hard in the office - there's a lot of different duties you'll have, and we expect you to pick them up as fast as you can. And yes, you'll get a nice salary as well.'

"By this point I was crying, as nobody had ever been so kind to me, especially strangers. But Doug and Bobbie were so nice about everything. After I calmed down, I realized I had nothing proper to wear in an office, and began to cry once again. And again, Bobbie calmed me down.

'Jessica, don't worry about it. Tomorrow you and I will go shopping and get whatever you need. And by the looks of your clothes, we'll need to go wild. Don't worry about the cost - call it an advance on your pay. And at the end of the day, you and I will head to my favorite spa for an evening of pure pampering. So why don't you unpack your belongings, take a shower, and join us for dinner in 90 minutes. We'll eat on the patio and answer any questions you might have for us.'

"And so it began. I started working in their office the next week, and in the upcoming months we became close friends. I used their home gym religiously and became stronger and shapelier. I engaged their clients and got to know some of them on a first-name basis. And after two months, I was happier than I had been in years. And then everything changed.

"I was working one day when Bobbie came out from the back office and asked me to join her and Doug. They were talking to one of their clients who I knew was a movie producer and director, among other things. Doug asked me to sit, and I thought I was in trouble. But it was far from that.

'Jess, we have some questions for you. First of all, are you happy here with what you're doing?'

"Too scared to answer out loud, I simply nodded my head yes."

'Good, because Bobbie and I are totally pleased with how you've worked out. Now what I am about to propose has nothing to do with what you were doing when we first met, nor does it have anything to do with what you do here. If you say no to our proposition, you will continue working here, and nothing changes. OK? Good. So here goes...

'I believe you know Bob Phillips, as he's been here many times, and I'm certain you know he produces and directs adult movies. He is about to start shooting a new movie, but the second lead actress just dropped out and they are in desperate need of someone to fill the role. We all thought you would be perfect for the part. The shoot starts in two days, and if you accept, you won't have to be here during that time. And once it's over, your desk is yours once again. Bobbie, go ahead and jump in.'

'Jess, I've read the script, and it's a good one. Lots of character development, a strong story line, and yes, a lot of sex. I know this comes as a surprise to you, but I think you should strongly consider it. You are smart and drop dead gorgeous and I think you'll kill this part. I suggest you take the afternoon off, go home, grab a glass of wine, sit by the pool, and read the script. We need to know by tomorrow morning at the latest. If you want to talk about it later, we'll be home about six. The pay for this will be more than you might imagine as well. And all we ask is that you consider it, ok?'

"So I went home, slightly in shock, and did what they asked. By page 20 my heart rate was climbing. By page 30 I was playing with myself, and by page 60 I had orgasmed three times. So I was ready to try this out. Doug and Bobbie were happy I said yes, and called the director to let him know.

"The next day I met the rest of the cast and crew, and they were all so welcoming - it felt like a family. We started filming, and on the third day I had my first sex scene. I was scared to be doing something like this in front of so many people, so the only ones on the set were the ones who absolutely needed to be there. And when we finished, everyone gave me a round of applause. After assuring them I'd be back the next day, I went home and told Doug and Bobbie how it all went. They were happy for me, and assured me the rest of the filming would go just as well.

"I was done filming in three weeks, but they still had another month to go to finish up. While I waited for the wrap party, I went back to my 'real' day job, and was happy with what I had done. I began to hang out with Jenni, the lead actress, and we became close friends. The night before the wrap party, she and I want out for drinks, and she surprised me with an offer to work with her in more movies. I thought about it for a moment, and then accepted her offer.

"I told Doug and Bobbie about it, and they agreed I was making the right decision. They also said they would be happy to represent me from now on. The next night, at the party, Jenni got everyone's attention and let them know I accepted the offer to keep working with them. And to my surprise, everyone screamed in surprise and acceptance. So that was my start in adult movies, and I haven't looked back since.

"In the years that followed, I took the time to get my degrees from UCLA and kept working in the business. Doug introduced me to several investment guys that have done really well for me, so I could retire now and not do anything for a number of years. And now here I am, in Europe, spilling my guts to you, hoping against hope that you take me as I am, because I'm falling in love with you, Richard. I know it's a lot to take in, but I need to know what you're feeling..."

As Jessica fixed her gaze on Richard, she saw he was sitting there with a smile on his face, almost laughing.

"What are you smiling about, Richard?"

"I'm smiling at you, Jess, because I know."

"You know what?"

"I know about you. I wasn't positive until just now, but the first night we had dinner, and you wore that little black dress, I thought you looked familiar, but I had no idea why. But five years ago, my production company wanted to sign you for a movie, but you were already in line to do two in a row for your studio, so we dropped the idea. I never got to meet you, and the only picture I saw was you in that same dress. Your makeup was much heavier and you hair much longer, but I was sure it was you."

"You mean we could've met five years ago? I think I would've liked that..."

Jessica paused as Richard could see the realization come over her.

"Wait! Your company tried to hire me? Your production company? Does that mean..."

"Yep. We both do the same thing, only on different coasts. Candice Cane, I'm very pleased to finally meet you in person. I'm Chuck Long, the Marvel of Miami."

The two sat there, Richard smiling at Jessica and Jessica frantically trying to process what she just heard.

"Like I said, I wasn't certain until just now that it was you. But I can assure you, I am in love with you, Jessica Ross, the real you. As far as I'm concerned, if I never meet Candice Cane, that'll be just fine."

After swallowing the rest of her coffee, Jessica sat there, still looking at Richard, trying to put her thoughts into words. Words that would make sense.

"Wow. And I thought I was giving you lots to think about. I'm not sure if I'm angry, happy, supremely pissed off, or what. I know I'm glad to get all that off my chest, and that you're still sitting here. I'm also extremely happy to hear you love me, because I feel the same way towards you. And now, if you don't mind, I'd like to continue this conversation in a less public and a far more private space. Like our hotel room."

Walking hand in hand, the couple headed back to their hotel. Both had smiles on their faces, and their heart rates were increasing, knowing what they both wanted to do with the other.

Entering their room, Richard put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out, and double locked the door. Turning, he found Jessica nervously sitting on the edge of the king-sized bed.

"I feel like a teenager on prom night, scared to do what I so much want to do."

"Scared about what?"

"Scared that I won't live up to the others you've done this with."

"Jess, I'm not going to bed with a porn queen - I don't want that. I want to go to bed with you, Jessica Ross from Nowhere, Nebraska, the shy blonde I'm falling in love with.

"If it'll make you feel more comfortable, why don't we just get naked in bed holding and kissing each other. After all these weeks, I would love to feel your body against mine. Ok?"

Smiling at Richard, Jessica stood and slowly began to take her clothes off. Not a sexy striptease, but one of a shy lover undressing in front of her own lover for the first time. Gradually she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from her jeans, not taking it off, but pulling it open enough for Richard to see her bra-encased breasts. She kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled the zipper down as unhurriedly as she could. Sitting back on the bed, she lifted her legs so Richard could pull the tight material down her legs... and off. Next, she pulled her blouse all the way off, so now she was sitting in front of him in only her underwear. Standing once again, she turned her back to him and had him unclasp her bra. Tossing it onto the growing pile of clothes, she then bent over to leisurely pull her panties down her long legs. Facing him once again, she lowered her arms to her sides so he could see her nude body. Silence pervaded the room until Richard whispered,

"Beautiful. Simply beautiful."

Embracing tightly, the couple began to kiss; at first, long, soft, loving, kisses which soon morphed into hot, soul-searing kisses. After what seemed hours, Jessica moved away and lay on the bed.

"Someone has way too many clothes on for my liking. Join me, Richard."

Turning the tables, Richard took his time undressing. He first unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it on so she could see a hint of his abs. Next he took his belt out of his pants, and unsnapping them, slowly pulled them down his legs. Once off, Jessica could see his strong leg muscles and the outline of his manhood through his underwear. After that he took his shirt off and then peeled off his underwear to stand totally naked in front of his soon-to-be lover. Then silently he slipped into the bed next to her, pulling her into his arms and kissing her soft lips.

After some time, they broke the kiss and lay in each other arms.

"Wow. I've been imagining what you'd look like naked, and the real thing is far better than I ever imagined. Kiss me again, Richard. I love feeling your body next to mine."

And so they lay there together, simply kissing and caressing the other's body. After a while, Richard's hand began to slide over Jessica's breasts, and she began to breathe faster. Noticing that, he started to play with her nipples, sucking one as he tweaked the other, switching back and forth, not knowing how sensitive her nipples were. Suddenly, Jessica gasped and her body tensed, a small orgasm passing through her.

"Oh my. That hasn't happened for a long time. But please don't stop, Richard. Keep going with whatever you want to do with me."

Kissing her once again, Richard's hand began to slide down her body, over her tight stomach and down to her long, soft legs. As he did, Jessica began to open her legs for him, hoping he'd go where she wanted him the most. And moments later she felt his strong hand cup her between her legs, feeling how wet she had become. She moaned at the feeling, then opened her legs wider.

Richard took the hint, and slid two fingers into her wetness as he continued to suck her nipples. Her senses overwhelmed, Jessica's next orgasm was strong and loud and very satisfying. But even as she came, Richard didn't stop his ministrations. He slid one finger onto her clit and began to play with her most sensitive organ while pushing another finger into her pussy. Soon Jessica was thrashing beneath him, another, stronger, orgasm sweeping through her body. Feeling like she could take no more, she pushed his hand and mouth away from her trembling body and held onto him for dear life. He kissed her lightly and she held him tightly, not wanting the feeling of him to go away.

"Oh my god, Richard. I've never cum so hard in my life - ever. It's as if you knew exactly what to do to me. I don't know how you did it, but I can't wait to do it again. Once I recover."

Kissing once again, the couple lay together and fell asleep, Richard playing the big spoon to Jessica's little spoon.

Hours later they awoke and realized they had slept the afternoon away. After a quick wash up, they headed out for a walk and dinner, both anxious to see what the night might bring.

Later that night, the couple lay in bed, talking and holding each other. After a while, Richard's hand slid down Jess's body to discover her increasing wetness; at the same time, Jessica's hand began to explore Richard's hardening erection. Soon both were ready to move beyond hand play, as Jess lay on her back, opening her legs wide for Richard.

"Love me, Richard. Love me like no other. Just go slow - I want to feel all of you as you enter me."

Positioning himself between her thighs, Richard rubbed his rock-hard dick against her dripping wet pussy, and once lubricated, began to slowly push inside. He made sure to take his time, because he wanted to feel how tight her pussy felt as she grasped his hardness. Taking his time, he finally filled her tight.

"Oh my god, Richard. I feel so full. You're in me all the way, and I love it. Keep moving slowly - it feels so good when you do."

Long minutes ticked by as Richard made love to Jessica, moving in and out with deliberate, measured strokes. She had several small orgasms wash over her as he moved, and finally she urged him to go faster. Not wanting to disappoint his lover, he began to pick up speed, moving quicker and quicker, all the while looking her in the eye. Suddenly she began to tremble, and he could feel her vaginal muscles begin to clench around his dick. With a loud 'yes', the couple's orgasms reached their peak at the same time. Pumping non-stop, Richard shot load after load of cum deep into Jessica's waiting pussy. Finally, sated for the time being, Richard lay on his lover, resting on his arms but still deep inside her.

Catching her breath, Jessica lightly kissed Richard and whispered 'I love you' in his ear. He responded by starting his in and out movements again, this time making sure he rubbed against her clit as he moved. Jessica quickly responded by meeting his thrusts with her own, and soon the two were fucking with a passion they had never felt before.

"Yes, baby, please fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum inside me again. Fuck me and make me cum again. Oh Richard, yes..."

Once again Richard filled his lover, but instead of stopping, he kept thrusting, bringing Jess to another quick and loud orgasm. And then another. Exhausted, she finally pushed him off and he lay beside her, taking her into his arms and holding her tight.

"I can't believe you kept fucking me. Does your erection ever go away?"

"Sweetie, I can go five or six times in a row without stopping or getting soft. That's one of the reasons I got the nickname the Marvel of Miami."

"Ok, Mr. Marvel, I can probably keep up with you, but I can't go like that very often. I'm so tired now I can hardly think straight. So if you don't mind, I'm going to brush my teeth and come back to bed - and sleep."

The next morning, Richard woke up to an empty bed. He lay quietly and heard the shower running and Jessica singing and thought 'I could really get used to hearing that every day. He joined her in the shower, where she greeted him with a long, soft kiss. As they kissed she felt his dick pushing against her stomach, and laughed.

"Keep that thing away from me. That Monster of Miami is a menace to any female it gets near. So hurry up and wash my back - we need to get going. You've got an appointment with an archival researcher at the library, and I need some coffee and breakfast before we go."

Several hours later found the couple meeting with Martine DeCook, a researcher at the main library in Brussels. Richard had contacted her earlier, so she knew part of his story. Now she wanted to hear the rest.

"Richard, I would love for you to finish telling me the story you started when you first contacted me. If you don't mind, I want to record your story, and later transcribe it so we have both a verbal and written account. So whenever you are ready, go ahead and start."

123456...9