Their Secret Pasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After we checked in, I told him I wanted something to eat, and to go shopping. He said he was tired, so he would wait in the room for me, and to have a good time.

'Take several hours - as long as you want.'

"That should've given me a clue that something was up, but it didn't. Several hours later I returned, only to hear the sounds of a party coming through the door. I opened the door and was shocked at what I saw - a full-blown party with people I had no idea who they were. The room was trashed, as were the people in it. Some were drinking, some were taking drugs, some were having sex - it was a nightmare. But the worst was yet to come.

"I stepped into the bedroom and found Marco naked on the bed, with one hooker sitting his dick and another sitting on his face. On the nightstand were baggies of drugs, along with several lines of blow. I was horrified, angry, and humiliated - how could Marco do this to me? So I grabbed my suitcase and my shopping bags and left. I told the front desk to change the billing to Marco's name and made sure I wouldn't get charged for anything. Then I called Bobbie, crying, and told her I wanted to come home. She surprised me by saying she had an inkling that something like that might happen, so she and Doug were already in Vegas at a different hotel. Twenty minutes later I was in their hotel room, crying on Bobbie's shoulder as Doug made sure Marco would soon be visited by some of Vegas' finest.

"And then I was done - done with men, done with dating, done with everything. I was lucky Bobbie and Doug were there, and luckier that they cared so much for my wellbeing. After that, I threw myself back into my work, and until you caught my eye, hadn't really looked at a man since."

They were quiet for a long time, with the only sounds the lapping of the waves on the beach. Finally, Jessica broke the silence.

"I've told you my tale of woe; now it's your turn. What turned you so cynical about dating and women."

"I'm not really cynical - just cautious. Her name was Miranda, and we lived in the same condo complex. We didn't know it when we first met, but soon realized we had been waving to each other for some time from across the parking lot, by the pool, and in the gym. We just never made the connection beyond the friendly wave. We were finally introduced by a mutual friend one night at a neighborhood pub. We hit it off instantly, and soon were an exclusive couple. We seemed to have lots in common, and that's where the problems came. If I said I liked something, so did she. If I didn't like something, neither did she. It was as if she was trying to become my perfect partner. At first it was fine, but after a while it became boring and monotonous. Soon she was pushing me for a firm commitment, but I wasn't ready for that. And then the lies and obfuscations started.

"She started breaking dates at the last minute, and taking out-of-town business trips but never telling me where she was going. She was becoming more and more possessive of me and my time, but whenever I needed to do something without her, she went ballistic, accusing me of cheating. It got so bad she began to check up on me to make sure I was where I said I was going to be. She even went so far as to hire a private detective to follow me."

"Did you ever tell her what you did for a living? Was that part of it?"

"Never directly, no. I told her I was in the movie business, making small, independent movies and documentaries. I was going to tell her everything, but by then she was getting crazy. I knew I had to do something when she showed up at Sophia's house, looking for me, convinced she and I were having an affair. She barged through the front door, scaring Sophia so much she called the police. Her husband was out of town, so being alone with Miranda was something she didn't want to deal with. When the cops showed up, Miranda was ranting about me, wondering where I was hiding, because she was certain I was there someplace. Luckily, the police believed Sophia, and arrested Miranda - and she then had the gall to call me to bail her out. Needless to say, I didn't.

"From there on it became a game of 'what's Miranda going to do to me today'. She vandalized my condo, keyed my car several times, called the police saying I raped and beat her, and generally made my life hell for several months. Even getting a no-contact order didn't stop her. Then one day, everything stopped. I heard through some mutual friends that she met someone at a bar one night, and convinced him to take her away from Florida, so they moved someplace in the Northwest - Montana or Idaho. And I've only heard from her once, when she left me a long, rambling voice message, basically telling me how much of a bastard I was to her, and she hopes I die a slow and horrible death.

"So now you know why I am cautious with women, and why I now try to stay away from the crazy ones."

The couple sat quietly for a long time, holding hands, and just listening to the mesmerizing sound of the waves. Finally, Jessica lifted Richard's hand to her mouth and kissed it.

"Well, aren't we a pair. Unlucky in love, hooking up with complete jerks, trying not to screw up our lives any more, and running away to Europe to try to escape from... something."

"Yep, that's us alright. But I hope this time will be different. It has been so far, and I've got no reason to think things will change for the worse. I know we have complicated, serious discussions in our future, but right now, I just want to hold you close, and make love to you all night."

Kissing him on the cheek, Jessica smiled and said 'let's go'.

When they got back to their room, Jessica headed for the lanai while Richard locked the door and sat down to take off his shoes.

"Rick, will you come out here. I want to show you something."

Walking to the open doors, Rick was astonished to see Jess standing on the lanai, totally naked. She was facing the ocean, watching the full moon splash it's light across the water. Without turning around, she spoke.

"Out here, Rick. Make love to me out here, where people might see us. Or hear us. I don't care if they do. Make love to me, Rick. Fill me over and over. Please..."

Quickly slipping off his clothes, Richard stepped behind Jess and put his arms around his naked lover. His hands found her ample breasts, and began to softly play with her nipples. With his engorged dick pushing at her backside, their sexual tensions began to heat up.

Standing behind her, Richard began to kiss her neck and shoulders while sliding one hand down her firm body, coming to rest between her moistening thighs. Opening her legs for him, Jessica moaned as his fingers penetrated her pussy, sliding deep inside. As he began to finger her, she reached behind her back, found his hard dick, and began to stroke him, slowly at first, and then moving faster and faster. Soon, the only sounds heard were their soft moans as they each drove the other toward their climax.

Suddenly, Jessica pulled away, dropped to her knees in front of Richard, and took his long length into her mouth all the way. She began to bob up and down on his dick, bringing him closer and closer to cumming. Then, just as suddenly, she stopped and looked at him.

"I want you to do something I've never let anyone do to me. Cum on me, baby. Cum on my tits, cum on my face - cover me with your cum. Please."

And without waiting for an answer, she took his dick back in her mouth, knowing it wouldn't be long before Richard would do as she asked. Working him in and out of her throat, licking his balls, sucking just the head and then deep throating him, Jess knew he was ready.

"Oh Jess, I'm cumming."

Pulling him out of her mouth, Jessica first aimed his dick at her luscious tits, covering them with the first blasts. She then aimed higher, letting his cum cover her face until aiming at her tits once again. He finally stopped, breathing hard and holding her head to keep from falling over.

Smiling, Jessica stood and hugged her lover, spreading his cum over the rest of her upper body. He stroked her hair and kissed her, their tongues tangling with the other.

"So where did that come from, not that I'm complaining."

"I'm not sure. One perk of being the highest paid actress in these movies is the fact that I can say yes or no to whatever I want to have happen in the movie. I've never liked the idea of getting covered with someone's cum, so I've never done it in any movie - or with anyone ever. Until now. And I think I can say with some certainty that we will be doing this many times again. That is, if you don't mind."

Kissing her once again, Rick picked her up and carried her to the lounge chair on the far side of the lanai. Laying her down, he knelt at the end of the chair and opened her legs wide. Before she could react, his face was buried between her thighs, lapping up the juices that were leaking from her. He pushed his tongue deep inside, adding two fingers as he silently fucked her. Her moans told him she was enjoying what he was doing, so he picked up the pace.

Suddenly, her body tensed as her orgasm washed over her. She arched her back off the chair, driving her pussy against his fingers and tongue, prolonging her orgasm. As she began to come down, Richard slowed his ministrations - but only for a moment.

Adjusting his mouth, he began to lick and suck her clit while still fucking her with his fingers. Moments later, she screamed as another orgasm tore through her, more intense than the first. She kept writhing beneath him, trying to pull away from his tongue and fingers, but Richard didn't stop. He was quickly rewarded as Jessica came again, this time flooding his face with her juices. This time, he stopped, letting his lover recover her senses.

He slid up the chair, laying next to Jessica, holding her still trembling body. Soon her breathing slowed, and Richard realized she had fallen asleep in his arms. Smiling to himself, he kissed the back of her head and pulled her closer, reveling in the idea of loving her and being loved by her.

They lay there all night, asleep in each other's arms, only to be awoken the next morning by the sunrise splaying across their lanai. Richard woke first, quickly followed by Jessica. Turning toward each other, they smiled and kissed lightly.

"So, is that something I can look forward to in the future? What you do to me..."

"Absolutely. Just as long as I can keep getting blowjobs like that. That was magnificent."

"Oh come on. I bet you've gotten better ones from some actress in one of your movies."

"Doesn't matter. After the first time we made love I made myself a promise to never compare what we do with anything I've done in the past. The past is just that - the past. I'm far more concerned with the now and the future - with you."

"Good, because I decided the same thing. I promise to never judge or compare you - or us - to anything from the past. Now, we need to get up and into the shower. I feel crusty, for some reason."

Later that afternoon they couple were relaxing on the beach, sharing drinks and a beach umbrella. A number of times they noticed men would stroll by and do a double take, looking at Jessica as if they knew her from somewhere. Several times, the same men would walk past time after time, staring at her. But while she wore sunglasses and they couldn't tell where she was looking, she was looking at them with contempt. Finally, she said something.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to have a relaxing vacation with my boyfriend, and you keep walking past, staring at me. What's the problem?"

"No problem. You look like someone I've seen before, probably in a movie, and probably in a porn movie. You look like that actress Candy Cane."

"Sorry, but you've mistaken me for someone else. Now please stop staring at me and leave me alone."

Richard could tell Jess was steaming, but was trying to hold it in. Just then her phone rang, and she answered it, still angry.

"What!"

"Wow, ok, sis, settle down. It's just me, Billy."

"Billy! I'm so sorry. I was angry at some morons who kept staring at me. What's up?"

"So where are you? I tried calling you before, but it just went to voice mail."

"I'm sorry. We're on a beach in Hawaii, and I've not been checking my phone much."

"So, how fast can you come home? Dad's had a stroke, and it's not good."

"And you're telling me this, why? You know how little he thinks about me and what I do. Remember, he's the one who tossed me out as soon as I graduated high school. And any time I've tried to contact him since, I've been ignored. So tell me why I should be concerned."

"Because he's our father. You at least owe him a visit in case he dies."

"Billy, I owe him nothing. Let him die - I really don't care. I want nothing from him anymore."

"Well then, can you do it for me? Can you do it for Becky and the girls? They would love to see their favorite aunt, live and in person instead of on FaceTime."

Jessica sat for a while, not talking - just thinking how to answer her brother. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Jess, are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm still here. And yes, I'll come home. We need to change our plans, so I'll let you know when we'll be there. And yes, I said 'we'. I met someone, Billy, and he's a great guy, and someone who I'm in love with."

"Jess, that's great to hear. I'll look forward to meeting him when you get here. Let me know when, but don't take too long. The doctors said it was pretty serious."

"Ok. I'll let you know. Love you, big brother."

"Love you too, little sister. See you soon."

Ending the call, Jess tossed her phone in her beach bag, still angry.

"Well shit. That's not the way I wanted to end my vacation."

"What's up? I heard you talking to your brother."

"My dad's had a stroke, and Billy wants me to come home in case the SOB dies. Truthfully, I don't care one whit about him. He's always treated me badly because I wasn't a second son... and just a girl."

They were quiet for several moments, Jessica still deep in thought.

"Richard, will you come with me? You don't have to, and if you don't, I'll totally understand. I know this is selfish, but I want - need - you there with me. My brother and his family are great, but my father is a complete and total ass, and I'll need you there for support. I know this isn't how you planned things, but will you do this for me?"

Richard stood and sat next to Jess, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"I'll do anything for you, sweetie. I know how difficult family can be sometimes. Give me the details, and I'll get right on the arrangements."

Two days later, the couple were headed to Jessica's home. Flying into Denver, they rented a car and headed east toward Grand Island and the hospital where Jess' dad was a patient. Arriving early afternoon, they found Billy and Becky waiting for them in the lobby. After hugging her brother and sister-in-law, Jessica introduced them to Richard.

"Billy, Becky, this is Richard Baker, my travel companion for the past three months and my boyfriend. Rick, my brother and his wife."

After exchanging more hugs and handshakes, Billy took them up to their father's room.

"He's gotten much better over the last couple of days. He's more coherent and is speaking much better, but is still in pretty serious condition, so try to take it easy on him, ok?"

"That all depends on if he takes it easy on me, Billy. I'll start nothing, but I will finish everything if I have to."

Knocking lightly on the door, Jessica entered to find her father laying in bed, eyes closed, looking like death warmed over.

'I guess a stroke will do that to you.'

As she approached the bed, he opened his eyes and stared at his daughter before speaking.

"Well, well, what do we have here? The prodigal daughter has come home, ready to beg for forgiveness, I bet."

"Hello, father. And no, I'm not here to beg for anything from you. I'm here because Billy insisted I come. Otherwise, I'd still be on vacation in Hawaii, relaxing on a beach."

"Still with the same attitude, I see. I guess some things never change. So, are you still whoring yourself out for those pimps in California?"

"I knew this was a mistake, coming here to see you. You've never forgiven me for being born a girl, have you. You always wanted a second son to go along with Billy, and ever since, I've been a disappointment to you."

"That's right, I never wanted a girl. In fact, I really never wanted a second child, but your mother insisted. And look what I got - a stuck up, whoring bitch who doesn't care about her father."

"And why should I care about you? You never supported anything I did growing up. I hated sports, but I played them just to try to please you. And no matter how well I played, you never came to a single game... ever. I loved to sing and act, but you never came to a single play or concert I was in. Everything was all about Billy and how wonderful he was.

"The funny thing is, I finally got used to being ignored by you. I got used to the insults about my looks and my intelligence and everything else you threw at me. I disliked you for years, but I didn't truly understand your hatred for me until I turned 18 and heard you talking with your poker buddies."

Hearing that, her father's face paled and he clinched his hands into fists. Jess was angry now, and she began to yell at her father loud enough to be heard down the hallway - where Billy, Becky, Richard, and the nursing staff could hear.

"That's right, I knew about your idea to pimp me out to your poker buddies. I was to be the grand prize each night to the biggest winner.

'Whoever wins the most money gets to have my bitch of a daughter for the night, to do with as you please. Fuck her mouth, fuck her cunt, fuck her ass - whatever you want, she's yours to do anything you want.'

"So do you have to wonder why I left? You talk and act so sanctimonious, so churchlike... it makes me sick. How dare you think you could do that to me, your daughter. And that's why I decided to leave when I did. I was 18, a high school graduate, and I decided to head someplace you'd never find me. So I drained my savings account and had Billy drop me at the bus station, never planning to come home again.

"And despite what you think, I have made something of myself. I've gotten two degrees from UCLA, published several short stories, and made more money acting in movies than you can imagine. And I don't look at myself as a whore like you do. I do what I do because I'm really good at it, and I love what I do. So you can take you holier-than-thou attitude and stick it up your ass.

"I'm leaving now, and the only way I'll return is to dance on your grave. I've got a great life, and I intend to live it the way I want to. Fuck you, father."

Steaming, Jessica slammed her way out of the room, blowing past an incredulous Billy, Becky, and Richard. The nurses and doctors were astounded by what they heard, and several hurried into the room to check on her father, who was screaming at her to come back and apologize.

Hurrying after her, Richard caught up with Jess in the parking lot, stomping around, yelling at nobody and everybody.

"Damn, damn, damn. You son-of-a-bitch, you made me do the one thing I swore I wouldn't do, and that's lose my temper with you. You never wanted me yet you made my life hell growing up. I hate you. I hope you die a slow and horrible death, with the devil welcoming you to hell when you die. I hate you!"

Looking up from her tirade, Jess saw Richard standing off to the side, letting her rant. Running into his arms, she burst into tears, and he held her tight. Once her tears stopped, he lightly kissed the top of her head.

"How much did you hear?"

"Everything. And so did everyone else in the hallway. And for what it's worth, your brother and sister-in-law were appalled and looked like they wanted to throttle you father. Once you ran out, they went in, yelling at him. The nurses were worried he'd have another stroke, and tried to calm your brother down... to no effect."

1...456789