Their Secret Pasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then one day, Ava arrived, and I instantly saw how in love she and Paul were. They stayed for a short while, and then they left for Canada. We kept in touch for a while, so I'm not sure why they never told you about me. And now that you're here, I can see both of them in your face, Richard. And when you go home, please put some flowers on their graves for me, and tell them about our visit."

Then Julia placed an old picture album in Richard's lap.

"This is for you to share with your family, Richard. They are pictures of Ava and Paul on their wedding day. Ava's friends had their regimental photographer take the pictures, but she shipped home before they were developed. And once they were, they got lost in the house, only to be found several years ago. But we lost track of your family, hoping one day you would show up. So please take these and enjoy how your grandparents looked on their wedding day."

Hours later, Martine dropped Richard and Jessica off at their hotel. Hugs and kisses were exchanged, as well as contact information. Then she was gone, leaving the couple alone in their room, pondering the days events.

"You know, Richard, this would make a beautiful romantic novel. It has everything - love, romance, war, missing people who eventually turn up, and several happy endings."

"You're the creative writer - go for it."

"Thanks, because I've already got the first three chapters written in my head."

That night, after a frantic session of lovemaking, the couple was cuddling in bed.

"So tell me, Jess. Where do you want to go? What else do you want to see? I'll go wherever you want to go, because I'm not ready to go back home."

"I want to see Paris. Climb the Eifel Tower at night, stroll through the Louvre, get lost in the gardens at Versailles, and have coffee and pastries in a sidewalk café. I'd love to visit Austria and wander through the streets of Vienna and Salzburg. And I want to go wherever you want to go, holding your hand and loving you more each day. What about you? Where else do you want to go?"

"I've always wanted to visit Normandy and the D-Day beaches, museums, and memorials. That's the history buff in me coming out. So once we're done here, we can drive to Paris, then to Normandy, and then head to Austria. And after that, one place I've always wanted to see is Australia. I'm fascinated that that country has so many species of animals that are seen nowhere else on Earth. Ayers Rock, Melbourne, the Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef - the list just goes on and... Jess, are you ok?"

Richard looked at his girlfriend and noticed she was crying as he described the places he wanted to visit in Australia. Soon she was sobbing into his chest, and he lay there holding her, wondering what he said to set her off. After several minutes she began to settle down.

"I'm sorry to cry like that. I must seem like such a baby when I do, but this time I can't help it. I'm sorry, but there's no way I can go to Australia with you."

"Ok, but why the tears?"

"Rick, do you ever worry about someone recognizing you from your movies? And if they do, do they ever act inappropriately toward you? It happens to me, and that's the one reason I can't go there with you. For the last five years, I've been voted the hottest adult movie actor in the country. If we go there, I know I'll be recognized, and then hit on constantly. It happens almost every time someone recognizes me, and most times it gets ugly. They think that just because I have sex in a movie that I'll have sex with them, just because they know who I am. And if I say no, which I do every time, then I'm a bitch. I've been called every name you can think of, which is why I almost never go out to clubs or other places where there are lots of people.

"I love you, baby, and I'll go anywhere with you - except there."

Richard pulled Jessica into a loving embrace, and kissed the top of her head.

"I'll never take you anywhere you feel unsafe. But I might go there sometime alone, and maybe get lucky and pick up a hot Australian babe."

Laughing, Jessica rolled on top of Richard, grasped his now-full erection, and lowered herself onto it. Gasping in pleasure, she leaned over and kissed him.

"The only hot babe you'll ever need is right here. Now make love to me, baby."

After spending several more days in Brussels, the couple drove to Paris to fulfill Jessica's wish list. For Jessica, the highlight came one night as she and Richard stood atop the Eifel Tower, looking out at the Paris night.

Richard was behind her, with his arms around her waist. They both were quiet as they scanned the horizon. Richard began to slide his hands up her torso, resting them on her bra-unencumbered breasts. He lightly kneaded them, and soon her nipples were hard points. As he began to play with her sensitive nipples, he slid one hand down to her thighs and slipped it under her summer dress. Finding nothing in his way, Richard slipped two fingers into her moistening pussy. Feeling his intrusion, Jess put one hand over her mouth so keep from gasping out loud, and pushed her butt into his groin to signal him to keep going.

Several minutes later, after bringing her to a quiet climax, Richard began to rub her clit, while at the same time continue to finger her pussy. Soon Jessica was breathing hard and she pushed herself into his groin harder, pushing his hard dick against her ass. When he whispered 'cum for me again', Jess was lost, and her second climax washed over her body. They stood there for several more minutes as Richard held her quivering body close to his until her breathing returned to normal. He then removed his fingers from her pussy, licked them clean, and turned to kiss her. Their lips met and soon they were making out, oblivious to the others around them. Breaking their kiss, Jess laid her head onto his chest, and they stood quietly, holding each other.

"I can't believe you just did that to me. That has got to be the hottest and riskiest sex I've ever had."

"Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. So shall we continue this in our hotel room?"

"Oh god, yes. I'm so ready to feel you inside me. Let's go."

After sleeping in the next morning, the couple had a leisurely breakfast and then drove to Normandy. Arriving late in the day, they checked into their hotel and had dinner, deciding to spend the rest of the evening strolling through the quaint French town. They spent the next day walking on the famous D-Day beaches, with Richard pointing out different spots to Jessica. When they got to what was Utah Beach, both were amazed at the height of the bluffs the Rangers had to scale.

"I'm not sure I'd have the courage to climb to the top, especially with getting shot at."

"True, but those soldiers had no choice - it was their job to get to the top, any way they could."

By the end of the day, both were tired, so they decided to save the cemeteries and museums for the next day.

After touring several museums, at the end of the day the couple found themselves at the vast American cemetery. They walked around the area and up and down several rows of graves, astounded by the rows of crosses intermixed with Stars of David. Both were quiet, and they realized how quiet it actually was when the only sounds heard were birds chirping and the sporadic snap of a flag in the wind. It was an overwhelming sight, and both had tears in their eyes as they glanced at the occasional headstone.

"Look at how young they were. Most were only 18 or 19 years old, not even old enough to vote, and here they were, giving their lives so we could live our lives freely. They never had a chance to grow up, have a life or a family of their own. Ava easily could've been one of them. Paul and Luc as well. I've seen pictures of this place, but being here, in person, brings my feelings to another level that I'm not sure I can explain."

"All the more reason to write that book you've been talking about. In fact, I think it's something you probably need to do. Express your feelings. Tell the stories, but from a different point of view - that of Ava and Paul. And whatever you need, I'll be happy to provide whatever I can."

"Thanks for that, Rick. I think what I need most right now is two things. First, a long session making love with you. And second, a computer to start my writing."

And so it began. As they rode a train across Europe toward Austria, Jess listened to the tapes of Luc's stories and read the transcripts Martine sent them. Once in Vienna, they went to the first computer store they could find and got Jess started. And for the next weeks, whenever they weren't busy touring Austria or making love, Jess was on her computer, writing away.

They decided for their next stop to go to New Zealand. It was a country they both wanted to see, and amazingly, for the same reason.

"I really want to visit where Peter Jackson filmed the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Do you mind doing something nerdy like that with me?"

"Absolutely. Besides, I read the trilogy every year, and have done so for as long as I can remember. I'll have the same nerd-gasm you will."

And so their LOTR adventure began. Starting in Wellington, they spent the better part or 10 days touring the South Island, seeing not only where the movies were filmed, but also seeing the natural beauty of the island. Next they flew to Auckland, where they spent another 10 days touring the North Island.

On one of their last days, they were sitting in a restaurant having dinner when three loud and drunk men stopped at their table, stood there, and stared at Jessica.

"Can I help you gentlemen?"

"Nah, you can't, but the Sheila you're sitting with can. Aren't you that American porn actress, Candice Cane? I know you are - I've seen all your movies."

Hearing what he said, Jessica's face drained of color.

"No, sorry, you must've mistaken me for someone else."

"Ok, sorry. You look just like her."

The men moved on, and Richard and Jessica finished up their meal. As they were waiting to pay, the men walked past their table once again, staring at Jessica the whole time.

"This is what I was afraid of, Rick. We need to leave now before they start trouble."

But before they could get up, the three stopped at their table once again.

"No, you're her. I just know it. Why don't you dump the old man and come have a good time with me and my mates? Come on, love, we'll show you how a real man fucks."

By now, most of the restaurant guests were staring at the confrontation. Richard and Jess both stood to leave, hoping nothing more would happen.

"Excuse us, but we're leaving. Now that you've ruined our meal, and everyone else's."

As they left, the three men followed close behind. Jessica held Richard's hand tightly as they tried to get away from the men. But the loud one ran up to them and grabbed her by the arm. Jess pulled away and said,

"Touch me again, and you'll be sorry. Now leave us alone. I'm not who you think I am."

"I know exactly who you are, slut. You're the one who fucks everyone in a movie and thinks you're too good to do the same for us plain blokes. So how about it? Fancy a fuck?"

With that, the man reached for Jessica once again, but this time she reacted faster than he could think. She quickly turned and drove the palm of her hand into his nose, breaking it. She then kicked his balls as hard as she could. In under 10 seconds, he was laying on the ground, bleeding and moaning.

Suddenly, they were surrounded by a crowd of people, several of whom had phones out, recording the incident. The restaurant manager was there, as was their server and two police officers who were quickly on the scene. The officers quickly began to take statements from everyone, and several onlookers offered to send them their videos. Jessica was shaking from anger and fear, so Richard led her back to the restaurant, where the manager had them sit at an outdoor table.

"I'm so sorry that happened. When they started to harass you, I called the police. People like that don't know how to take no for an answer. And I hope you won't judge all Australian men by those louts. I'm from Melbourne originally, and I can guarantee you, those three are not like most."

"Thank you for your kindness and help. Hopefully we'll be out of your hair soon, and you can get back to your guests."

"No worries. You're my guests as well, and I look after my people. Sit here as long as you need; I'll have your waiter bring you something to drink, as I'm sure the police will want to talk with you some more."

Just then, one of the officers walked up to the table to speak with them. He had gotten statements from several others from the restaurant, as well as several phone videos, and it looked to him as simply self-defense on Jessica's part. As for the three men, the officer mentioned harassment charges, as well as assault and public intoxication.

"And if I can think of something else, I'll add it in as well. I realize you're here on holiday, but you will need to stay close for a few days. Will that work for you?"

"Yes, it will. We aren't scheduled to leave for several more days, and we can change our plans if needed. You have all our contact information and where we're staying, so is it alright if we leave now?"

"Yes, that'll be fine. Try to have a pleasant rest of your evening, and don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything."

As the officer left, the owner of the restaurant came back out, this time with a bag in his hand.

"I noticed you weren't able to finish your dessert, so I bagged some up for you to go. Enjoy it at your hotel, along with the bottle of wine. They'll go together wonderfully."

"Thank you so much for your help. Hopefully we can eat here again before we leave."

"That would be wonderful. Till next time. Oh, and by the way, Mr. Baker, I hope you don't mind me saying, but when I saw the name on your credit card, I recognized it. I loved the movie you premiered at Sundance last year as well as the one you showed at the Edinburgh Film Festival the year before. Both were brilliant. Just wanted to let you know."

As the police loaded the three drunken men into their patrol cars, Richard and Jessica watched them pull away, and then got up and returned to their hotel. Jess was still shaken up by incident, and held Richard's hand tightly as they walked.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a movie at Sundance? That's impressive movie-making, Rick."

"I did mention I've done some indie films; I guess I forgot to mention where they premiered."

"And now I'm intrigued; I want to see them."

"I doubt the hotel movie channel has them, so you might just have to wait until we get home."

Two days later they got a call from the police, letting them know they were free to leave the country. A magistrate had looked over the evidence and decided there was nothing more Jessica or Richard could add. So off they went to their final stop - Hawaii. Richard had never been there, and Jessica was there only once, when a planned vacation turned into work, making a movie. So both were excited to spend some time there.

After ten days of visiting 'touristy' places, the couple found themselves sitting on a beach on Maui. They had been there for several hours, and Jess was walking back to their chairs after taking a cooling dip in the ocean. As she came closer, Richard couldn't take his eyes off of her, and a single thought ran through his head.

"How did I get so lucky to meet this beautiful woman?"

Jess noticed he was ogling her as she walked toward him.

"What are you staring at? Are you perving on me again?"

"Yes, I am. And I'm sitting here thinking how did I get so lucky to meet you. You are simply stunning in that bikini."

"Rick, you've seen me naked, so how is this any better?"

"It's difficult to explain. But all I know is that every eye on this beach was on you just now. Every guy was wishing you were heading to them, but only I know the truth - you are mine and I'm yours. Meeting you in that airport lounge was the best thing to ever happen to me."

Smiling, Jess leaned over and gave Richard a long, sultry kiss. Breaking it, she sat in the chair next to his and reached out to take his hand in hers. And then she said the four words that strike panic into those that hear them...

"We need to talk..."

Sitting up in her chair, Jess took both of Rick's hands in hers and brought them to her lips to kiss.

"Rick, these past months have been the best of my life. I set off on this adventure not knowing exactly what I wanted to accomplish, but I knew I needed to get away. To explore. To see new places. To meet new people. To eat new food, to drink new wine, to do things I'd never done before. My furthest thought was that I would meet someone like you. But now I have, and the one thought that keeps coming back is this - I never want to let you go. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. But with our 'real' lives so totally different, how can we make it work?

"Your life is in Miami and mine is in L.A. My friends and those I consider my family are there; my home and job are there, and I can't see me giving any of that up easily. All of your life is in Florida, and I don't see you giving any of it up easily either. So what do we do, Rick? I'm so torn up about this, I'm crying inside all the time. I don't want to let you go, and I don't know what to do."

Pulling her into his arms, Richard let her cry softly on his shoulder.

"I've been thinking about the same things. After my last train wreck of a relationship, the last thing I was looking for in this trip was another relationship. And then you stepped into the lounge, looking like a lost puppy. And I have to tell you, Jess, that I fell for you as soon as I saw you. There was something about you... I don't know what, but something pulled me to you. You are easily the most beautiful woman I've ever known, but it's more than that. You're wicked smart, driven, and talented in many ways; you've got a delightful sense of humor, a smile that lights up any room you're in, and a laugh that sounds like music. And your eyes - they're eyes I want to get lost in forever.

"You're right - our lives take us in different directions. But I'm a firm believer that if you want something enough, then a way will be found. I don't know what that way is right now, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let you go. I love you too, Jess. And we will find a way to work this out. I promise."

That night, after an enjoyable dinner, the couple were sitting on the beach, enjoying an after-dinner drink when Jess asked Richard a question.

"Rick, what happened with your ex that's left you so sour on women?"

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. Ladies first."

Scowling at Rick with fake anger, Jess took a long sip of her drink before starting her story.

"His name was Marco, and he was an extra on one of my movies. He asked me out, and we hit it off well. Really well. Soon we were exclusive, going everyplace and doing everything together. I was head over heels for him, but Bobbie and Doug weren't sure about him. When I mentioned Marco moving in with me, they said their insurance wouldn't allow a second person in my small place. I was pissed, but I went along with it. All was well - or so I thought. I began to think of marriage, but every time I brought it up, he had some kind of excuse why we needed to wait. I was angry, but so in love that I let it go.

"But things soon began to change. He began to get possessive of me, showing up to shoots when he wasn't allowed, trying to get me to work with only the people he wanted - things like that. He started drinking to excess and soon moved onto drugs. He kept wanting me to try, but I was adamant - no drugs. I started to drink more to please him, but that didn't last long. Then one day he asked if I wanted to go to Las Vegas for a long weekend, and I jumped at the chance. I thought we would get married, and I was so excited. I told Doug and Bobbie, and they cautioned me, once again, to be careful.

1...34567...9