Their Secret Pasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood still for several moments, letting the waves of passion wash over them before Richard began to slide in and out of her pussy. She moaned and urged him to go faster.

"Oh Rick, yes. This feels so good. You fill me up so well. Fuck me, baby. Fuck my wet cunt. Make me cum again and again and then fill me with your cum. Fuck me so the whole world can see."

Hearing her encouraging words, Rick began to move faster and harder, squeezing her tits against the window. Moving his hand again, Rick began to finger her clit, bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm.

"Oh yes, Rick, finger my clit while you plunder my cunt. Oh my god, you're making me cum again. Yessss.....!"

As Jessica's orgasm swept over her body, Richard began to cum again himself, filling his lover with rope after rope of cum. When both orgasms were finished, Richard pulled out of Jess and turned her around into his arms.

"I love you, Jessica Ross. I love you for all time."

"I love you too, Richard Baker. There's no place I'd rather be than right here, in your arms."

For the next week, Richard showed Jessica some of his favorite places in Miami. They went to several restaurants where she tried food she had never had before; went running on several of his favorite running trails; watched the sunrise from a beach on the Atlantic Ocean and the sunset from a beach on the Gulf of Mexico; and spent plenty of time naked together in his bed.

They also spent some time at his office at Black Pawn Productions. After being gone for so long, he figured he had lots to catch up on, so he thought Jess could work on her story as he worked at his desk.

Richard held the door for Jess as they entered a plain looking office building and took the elevator to the 10th floor. Opening a door that only said 'BPP', Richard was greeted by a loud,

"Mr. Baker, you're back. How was your vacation?"

"Hello, Ashley. It was wonderful, but it's good to be home. Ashley, this is Jessica Ross. Jess, this is Ashley Wells, my administrative assistant, and the hardest working person in this office."

Shaking hands, both women smiled, but Ashley looked at the other with a wondering glare.

"Nice to meet you, Ashley."

"Same, Jessica. So are you home for good, boss man?"

"Not for good just yet, but for several more days. I'm going to head to my office and catch up."

"Sounds good. Just yell if you need me."

They entered the richly appointed office, and Jess took a moment to look around. A large desk fronted a window with a beautiful view of the city; bookshelves filled with books, pictures, and awards lined the walls; a small couch and several small easy chairs took up more of the space; and another chair and table were at the far end of the room. All in all, it was a very masculine looking office.

And then Jess turned her attention to his desk and the nameplate that sat on it. She did a double take just to be sure it said what she thought it said.

"Richard Baker, CEO? You're the CEO of Black Pawn Productions? This is your company?"

"Yes it is. Surprise!"

"Why didn't you tell me? I had no idea you owned the company. I just thought you worked here."

"No, this is my company. After I did my first two movies, Sophia and Aaron had the idea to do this. I had the movie-making ideas, and they had the business ideas, so they put up the seed money, and I was off. After four years, I paid them back, and have been in the black ever since.

"And I didn't mean to keep this a secret from you. It's just I'm still wary about telling people too much about me too soon. I think it's a residual from my last girlfriend. Did you notice the semi-frosty greeting from Ashley? She's become really good at keeping me safe from female predators like Miranda. Don't worry - I'll talk to her and she'll be fine. But now I need to get busy, and so do you. Let me know if you need anything; otherwise, I'll be right here and you can use that table."

Giving each other a kiss, they both got to work.

Several hours later, there was a knock on the door and Ashley popped in.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you..."

Seeing Richard on the phone, she stopped in the doorway and looked at Jessica.

"Yeah, he's been on the phone for a while, and ten minutes ago he gave me a note saying he'd be at least another hour."

"Oh, well... I was stopping in to see if he wanted some lunch."

She paused for a moment, looking at Richard and then Jess.

"But if he's still busy, would you like to join me? There's a great little café down the street we all love. And it'll give me a chance to first apologize to you, and then get to know you better. Interested?"

"Yes, very. I'm starving, and Rick looks like he's going to be a long time. Let's go."

Sitting at a table on the outdoor patio, iced teas in hand, the two women sat in an uncomfortable silence until Ashley finally broke it.

"First of all, I need to apologize to you, Jess, for the cold reception I gave you. After the debacle with Miranda, most of us here at Black Pawn started to scrutinize anyone who seemed like they had a romantic interest in Richard. He is the nicest guy in the world, if not a bit naive when it comes to women, so we watch out for him. I was worried because he'd never mentioned you before, and suddenly, here you were. But while you were working, he sent me a short message that cleared things up."

"I'm glad to hear that. I guess we're alike in that manner. After my last relationship turned into a train wreck, I became very wary of any man who showed any interest in me. But somehow, Rick got around my defenses, and I'm so happy he did."

"So tell me how you met. And what all did you do while travelling together?"

So Jessica began to tell the story of how they met, their adventures during their ancestry searches, the confrontation in New Zealand, and the problems with her own family.

"Wow. You two certainly had quite the adventure. And the story? How's it coming along?"

"Almost finished. Once it's done, I'm going to turn it into a screenplay. Rick and I both think it'll make a wonderful movie."

"Well, if you want or need someone else to read through it, I used to be a book editor before I began to work here. I'll gladly volunteer my time, because it sounds like a fascinating story."

"Thanks, Ashley. I'll probably take you up on that."

That problem solved, the two women finally made their way back to Rick's office. They found him on his computer, waiting for them.

"Wow, now we're taking two hour lunches? It's a good thing your boss likes you so much. So is everything good between you two? I'd hate to have the two most important women in my life not getting along."

"Don't worry - we're good. It just took a two-hour lunch to figure it all out. Now I need to get back to work, and Jess needs to finish her story, because I can't wait to read it."

Later that night, Jess and Rick were laying in his bed, trying to catch their breath after a long session of making love. Rick had brought Jess to four orgasms while cumming three times himself. Her head was resting on his chest, her leg laying across his.

"So, are things really ok between you and Ashley?"

"Yes. After we talked, we both realized that we were after the same thing - making sure you'd be ok with a relationship once again - this time with me. She recognized how much in love we are, and is all in on it. Plus, she volunteered to edit my story. So yes, baby, all is good. Now, make love to me again."

Several days later, after wrapping things up in his office, Rick and Jess flew across the country once again, this time back to her life in L.A. Doug and Bobbie were meeting them at LAX, and Richard was worried about their reception.

"So do you think they'll like me? Or better yet, approve of me? I know how close they are with you and how much they worry about you. Should I be worried?"

Snuggling in closer for a kiss, Jessica smiled at her now suddenly uneasy boyfriend.

"If I know them, Bobbie will welcome you with a bone-crunching, loving hug, and Doug will do the same. Don't worry - I've told them about us and about you, and they'll be nothing but welcoming. Now, kiss me again and tell me what you're going to do to me tonight."

Hours later they were landing at LAX, and sure enough, waiting for them in the arrivals hall were Doug and Bobbie. And true to Jessica's warning, both had big hugs for Richard.

The four were chatting as they made their way to luggage claim, and then out to a waiting limo. Fighting the traffic, it took more than an hour to get to their home, and pulling up, Richard was amazed.

"This is a beautiful place. I can see why Jess doesn't want to leave."

"Thanks. It's not the biggest or most expansive house in the area, but it suits us just fine. Let's get your bags put away and have some lunch. We do have some things we need to discuss."

After Bobbie and Jess brought out sandwiches and bowls of fresh fruit, the two couples chatted as they ate. Jess told them how her ancestry expedition turned into nothing while Richard's became a treasure trove of stories. After trading anecdotes of travel, the discussion turned more serious. Doug started.

"Richard, Jess is a big girl, and we're not her parents, but we both worry about her. Not to sound too old fashioned, what are your intentions toward her?"

"To be honest, we haven't come to any definite idea of where to go from here. I know Jess doesn't want to move to Miami, and she knows I don't want to move out here. I do know that we want - no, need - to find a way to make 'us' work. We just don't know how to do it... yet.

"Plus, we both have ideas for turning her story into a movie. I know once she's done writing the story, she intends to turn it into a screenplay. I already told her that if she takes the idea anyplace other than Black Pawn Productions, she'd be in big trouble. But one main concern is we've never done anything to the scale that this will be. I've done numerous small films, but nothing major. But I'll be damned if I'm going to turn my family's story over to someone else to do."

"Well, we might have a partial solution for you. We're having some friends over tonight for a 'welcome back' party. Most of them are in the movie business, and all of them are good friends of Bobbie, me, and Jess. I have a feeling that between all of us, we can come up with some sort of solution to your problem.

"The party starts at 7:00, so why don't you two unpack and rest up until then. And no, Jess, we don't need any help getting things ready."

Before heading to her bungalow, Jess took Richard on a tour of the main house. Richard was impressed with it all, especially the theatre room. Heading out back, they strolled through the impressive garden area, ending up in Jess' bungalow.

"This is all very nice. I can see why you like it so much."

"That, and the fact that Doug and Bobbie have been so kind to me over the years. They have yet to charge me rent, and still invite me over for dinner most nights. So yes, this is all so wonderful. But before we dress for the party, I need a shower. Want to join me?"

Smiling at his beautiful girlfriend, Richard took her hand and led her inside, where they proceeded to her bedroom. She started to remove her clothes, but Richard said 'no, let me.' And so she did.

He started to unbutton her blouse slowly, kissing her chest as her shirt opened. When it was fully unbuttoned, he pulled it from her jeans, unbuttoning them at the same time. He began to pull her jeans down her long legs, and she stepped out of each leg one at a time. He stood, looking at her wearing only a sexy lace bra and matching thong, and his heart skipped a beat.

"You are so beautiful. I still have a difficult time believing we're together."

"Believe it. Now are you going to finish the job at hand?"

Smiling, Richard reached behind Jess and flicked open her bra; she took her time to pull it off her chest, revealing her luscious breasts one at a time. He then reached down to her hips and began to tug her panties off. Soon she was standing naked before him, and both began to react to the sight. He pulled her to him and began to kiss her, starting with her neck and slowly moving down her body. When he arrived at her breasts, he noticed her nipples were already stiff, waiting for him to suck into his warm mouth.

He didn't disappoint, and took each one into his mouth, lavishing them with licks and kisses. He then began to move down her body, over her toned stomach and down to her long legs, where he was greeted by a wealth of moisture leaking from her vagina. Licking it up, he parted her nether lips with his tongue and pushed it in deep, causing her to have a small orgasm. Not stopping, he kept licking, quickening his pace.

When she moaned and pulled his face into her pussy, he began to lick and suck at her clit, swiftly bringing her to another, more intense, orgasm. Pushing him away, she pulled him up and brought his lips to hers in a deep, soulful kiss.

"I do taste good, don't I? However, one of us is way overdressed, and it's not me."

Smiling, Jess began to undress Rick, teasing him as he did her. Once his shirt was off, she began to kiss and caress his chest, reveling in the feel. Moving her hands lower, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, causing them to fall to the floor. He stepped out of them as she lowered his briefs to his ankles. Stepping out of them as well, Richard was now as naked as Jess. Not hesitating, she began to caress his dick and balls as his erection began to grow larger. Soon he was fully erect, and Jess slipped his dick into her mouth. She began to lick him as she sucked, causing him to almost erupt into her mouth.

"That's alright, baby. Cum in my mouth if you want. I have a feeling there's a lot more of that waiting for you to shoot into my cunt. Fill my mouth, baby. Let me taste you again."

Unable and unwilling to hold off, Richard began to fill Jessica's mouth with rope after rope of semen. She swallowed his first load, and quickly swallowed again as he continued to fill her mouth. When he was finally finished, she pulled him out of her mouth, cleaning him off.

"Wow, that was quite the load. I think someone likes doing it in a different place. Now, lets get showered. I still need to unpack my things and decide what to wear tonight."

Hours later they were dressed for the party. Richard wore a polo, shorts, and boat shoes, while Jessica wore sandals and a cute, summery dress that ended above her knees.

"And just so you know, I'm not wearing anything under my dress. Just something for you to keep thinking about all night."

Soon Jessica was introducing Richard to the many people she knew at the party, and to some she didn't know herself. Suddenly Richard stopped and sniffed at the air.

"Do you smell that aroma? It smells just like Aaron's special marinade he uses on everything he grills."

Richard then began to follow the smoke until he found the outdoor kitchen and grill, and standing behind it were Aaron and Sophia.

"Why are you two here?"

"Us? Aaron is helping to grill dinner, and I'm doing my best enjoying this lovely party."

"Yeah, but why are you here?"

Sophia began to laugh, and pulled Richard to the side.

"When Jessica told us about her mentors and friends Doug and Bobbie, I wondered if it could be the same people we knew years earlier as DJ and Roberta. They were a lovely young couple, just starting out in the same business as us. We gave them some pointers and lent them some money. Now it turns out that they are the same people we knew. So I called them up and got an invitation to the party. With you flying commercial, we knew all we needed to do was use the company jet and we'd beat you out here by several hours. And here we are."

Just then Doug and Bobbie strolled over to join the conversation.

"When we figured out who everyone was and who everyone represented, we knew we all had to get together. We're ecstatic that you two are together because you really make a wonderful couple. But we also want to help with your two-pronged problem. Many of the people here are in the movie business, but others are strictly money people. We want both of you to talk to everyone you can, especially the ones you don't know, and let them get to know you. And I think that by the end of the evening, you'll have some interesting options to discuss."

By the end of the evening, they had made a number of new contacts, several of which complimented Rick on both his Sundance Festival entry and the one from the Edinburgh Film Festival.

Later that night, Richard and Jessica were laying in bed, cuddling and talking about the evening. Richard was amazed by how many people knew of his work, and not just his adult movies. They were also encouraged by the representatives from the Canadian Film Commission, who were interested in having them make their movie either in Vancouver or Toronto.

"Can you believe how many people were interested in making your story into a movie? I was shocked, but nicely surprised at how encouraging everyone was."

"I know. Now I just need to turn it into a screenplay as quickly as I can. I'm sure if I have questions I can get a hold of one of my professors at UCLA for help."

"Yeah, now all we need to do is figure out what we're going to do with our personal lives."

"I know, but can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm tired, but I want to make love with you again."

The rest of Richard's time in L.A. was spent doing a variety of touristy things, as well as visiting the studio where Jess did most of her movies. Everyone who met Richard welcomed him with open arms and made him feel right at home.

The last few days of his stay they decided to drive up the coast to Carmel. They rented a convertible, packed for a two-day stay, and took off. They enjoyed the drive, and more so, their stay in Carmel. The last night they were there, they had dinner and then strolled to the beach to watch the sunset. Walking hand-in-hand, they felt as if they were the only people there.

They found an empty bench away from the other beach people, and sat close together. Soon the sun slowly made its way down, finally dipping below the horizon, coloring the sky full of oranges, reds, and purples. They sat, silently watching the sky change colors, when Richard turned to Jessica with a serious look on his face. Seeing his look, Jess began to worry.

"Jess, I need to tell you something... something very important. You know I love you, but I still can't figure out how to solve our 'us' problem. I'm also tired of referring to you as my girlfriend..."

"Wait! Are you breaking up with me? Richard, no. We can work something out, baby. Please, don't do this."

Smiling at Jess, Richard slipped a small box from his pocket.

"Yes, I'm tired of calling you my girlfriend, so would you mind if I started calling you my fiancée?

"Jessica Ross, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Jess was silent, letting the moment wash over her. Then, kneeling in the sand next to Richard, she laughed and grabbed his neck and kissed him.

"You ass. I thought you were dumping me. Of course I'll marry you. I love you, and I treasure the idea of becoming your wife."

Kissing him again, Jess held out her left hand so Richard could slip the ring on her finger.

"It fits perfectly, and it's just what I would've picked out. How did you know?"

"Bobbie helped. I told her what I wanted to do, and she was more than happy to help."

Then Richard got serious.

"Jess, I love you so much it hurts. I know we'll find a way to make this work, but I know I'll miss you so much when I head back to Miami."

"I'll miss you too, Rick. I know there's an answer out there someplace - we just have to be patient and find it. And if you don't mind, can I start making some plans for our wedding? Do you think you mom and sisters would like to help?"

1...456789