All Comments on 'Their Vampire Code'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Nice start to what I hope will be a long and entertaining story.

MikeManMikeManabout 1 year ago

I am looking forward to the next chapter, very compelling characters.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Excellent!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was incredible! I love a story that is so enthralling and descriptive that I forget I am reading and instead it feels like I am watching a movie and this is just that type of story. I look forward to enjoying more of your work and I hope it starts with more chapters to this gem. Thanks for creating and posting it.

TeeniewhopperTeeniewhopperabout 1 year ago

Great story! Looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is absolutely delicious. I love your lore, your descriptions. As a woman reading this, it is so sensual and gorgeous. Thank you for this and I look forward to many more chapters.

mharrisonmharrison4 months ago

You've done yourself proud with this one!!

Liked most of your work I've read so far but this one is the best yet... :)

Really hope you get to share more with us soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES