Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 10

Story Info
Andrea's mother with Andrea's brother and father. Flashback.
21.2k words
10.1k
17
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,965 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction. None of the characters exist and their names are all fictitious as well. Any names that match individuals in real life are purely a coincidence. But then...one never knows. Please read the previous story parts.

This chapter is a flashback to Andrea's family detailing the relationship between June Cruz (Andrea's mother) husband Tom (Andrea's father) and Theo, (Andrea's brother.)

So... sit back and enjoy the adventures of Andrea and Jay. (And some other people in their lives.)

------------

Early July 2006 Savannah Ga

"You were unbelievable!" Jay said gasping for breath.

"So were you baby... so were you," Andrea replied to her son.

They stared at each other for minutes without averting their eyes; thinking about how far they had come. Her on her back and him on his side they held hands lovingly.

Jay had just finished fucking her ass hard before cumming. Before that he had taken her roughly with her all too willing for the treatment. It was a new beginning for them as she let him dominate her and loving every minute of it.

Coming to terms with the nasty side of her, she was ecstatic to know he had that going in hi as well. Realizing their common nature, they now reveled in it; both knowing the other was a kindred spirit.

While Jay was still young and this was new to him, Andrea herself had never explored this submissive part of her sexuality with anyone before. So, in a sense this was new and exciting to them both.

Andrea broke the impasse my raising her hand to caress his face. He let her caress his face gently. An act of validation that their rough play was fine with her and now past for the moment.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Oh no baby... you were great. I loved it. Promise me that we can do more of this. Maybe not all the time, but when it suits us?"

"Oh, you just wait," Jay replied with a wicked smile.

She smiled back stroking his shoulder with his hand.

"Jay, I have never trusted any man as much as I do you. Not even with your father who kind of introduced me to being submissive. I just never gave myself to him like I do with you."

Jay listened to her not sure how much of his parents' sex life he wanted to know or hear about. Instead, he let her continue. The way she spoke it seemed she wanted to get it off her chest.

"Jay, please listen and try not to pass judgement on me." She stopped to look into his eyes for emphasis. "Will you promise?"

Jay was not sure where this conversation was going, but he didn't want to stop her from what appeared a "baring my soul" moment.

"Yes," he replied. "Go on."

Andrea no longer wanted to hold back from him. Before she lost her nerve she went for it.

"I want to be what you want in our sex life and I want you to be for me what I want. I want us to give each other satisfaction, and love without reservation. No looking down at one another for who we are. I want us to try more things, sexual things. Even things we haven't thought of yet."

She looked at him expectantly hoping he understood and wanted the same.

"I think so," he said. "So, you mean like if one of us has a fetish or a fantasy, we should feel free to say it and try to make it happen?"

She nodded to him trying to smile but overcome with emotion realizing he understood.

"See, I like to be dominated sexually, but not with anyone. Only the man I love. The one with the key to my heart. Which is you Jay."

She stunned him with her declaration of love. It was different for a woman who he had loved all his life to tell him she was "in love" with him. But the strange part was he loved her as well. She was his mother and he her son after all; love went with their relationship. But that was not the kind of love she was describing was it? Nor the love he was feeling for her.

Preoccupied with mainly sex lately, they had not broached the subject. Jay thought that she was his mother, so they were going to live together until he finished college. And since they both liked sex they would fuck, until he finished college and move on with their lives. If he was lucky, she would give him an occasional fuck in years thereafter maybe. But that was not what she seemed to be saying. Was it?

"So, you are..." he trailed off afraid to say something that was not true and spoil everything. He didn't want to hear that. But at the same time, he wanted to know for sure. "What do you mean by having the key to your heart? Exactly?"

"Jay, I love you." She replied earnestly. "Not just as your mother, but as a woman loves a man. I can't stand the thought of you not being in my life. It scares me."

Jay was stunned and happy simultaneously as he looked at his beautiful mother. This was the woman he idolized; he had her up on a pedestal. Yet this assertive, strong woman who had been through so much, wanted him to be her man? He could not believe his ears. She had said as much the last month the way she acted and things she said, but he had been too blinded by the mind-blowing sex to put it all together.

"Jay, I know you are young and may not want to spent your life with me. I'm older, I get it. But I can't help how I feel."

Jay loved her as well. He had those feelings for her but had not been able to verbalize them out of fear she would reject him and think he was an immature moron. Yes, she was his stepmother legally, but in his mind she was still his mother. OK, so they had crossed a line and had sex, but in love! What exactly did that mean to them?

"Please don't toy with me. Are you saying you want us to be together... as a couple... for real?"

She looked at him scared herself. Had she scared him off? But it was too late to take it back now. She meant if from the bottom of her heart. There had been times she felt like a stupid young girl thinking this way for him. But then love makes people feel stupid. Didn't it?

"Jay, I hope this is not too much for you hun. But yes. I love you so much it hurts. I can't help it. I want you and don't want to lose you. I want to be everything for you. Your mother, your lover, your partner." She hesitated but continued. "Especially the lover part. But more."

He stared back at her in wonder.

"Jay, I want to be yours and you mine. I want us to fuck our brains out and do kinky shit. Whatever you want, I will try and even if I don't like it... I'll do it for you and like it when I see it makes you happy."

Jay looked at her in awe. They kissed for some time. Not an erotic kiss, but one lovers reserve for that special person in their life. It took them some time before they came to their senses.

"Wow!" he said looking at her totally in love.

"You should see it from my end," she smiled before kissing him again.

In time they stopped and just held each other.

"Mom, did you and dad have this kind of relationship? Because I may not measure up."

She shook her head.

"Don't you worry about measuring up. Hun, we loved each other and enjoyed each other. But we never got to the level I am talking about. I don't think he was capable."

"What do you mean?"

"He was what I like to call a normal. Normals have repressed sexual urges and wants. They cheat on their spouses thinking they will get that satisfaction. Or their upbringing prevents them from trying new things to please their lover or spouse; or themselves. I tried being a normal Jay and it didn't go well. We both cheated on each other and while you came out of it, our marriage suffered."

He stayed quiet as she sat up and crossed her legs to face him.

"Part of it was my fault. I fell in love with him and turned back on what I where I had come from. My parents were not normals. They were what some people say living in the lifestyle. Swingers and open to other things."

"What things?"

"Incest Jay. Family physical love."

Jay's mouth dropped open in shock.

"Did you..." he let his voice trail.

Andrea nodded. His eyes widened at the implication of her admission.

"I was introduced to their ways right after I turned eighteen. But I knew my mom and brother were already intimate because I had caught them fucking one day when I was supposed to be in school."

"Eighteen..." he said doing math in his head. "That must have been right before your graduation?" Her birthday was June 1st.

"Yes, I had a valley ball girls get together. One last practice before we left school forever. But I went home early. They didn't expect me."

"That must have been awkward."

"I didn't say anything. I thought my mom was cheating on my father with Theo. It hurt me to see mom doing this behind dad's back. But then I didn't know Dad approved until after."

"Grandpa approved?" Jay said surprised. This was getting more and more intense.

"My mom and dad were already swingers Jay. They had sex with two other couples. One of those couples turns out were related and that's how mom and dad got introduced to incest. Your uncle was a stud Jay and it didn't take long before my mom found herself staring at him after he turned eighteen. So, she had the talk with your grandfather."

"The talk?"

She nodded then smiled thinking back of how her mother and father had told her about it.

"Theo and I had been to the pool and came back in our bathing suits. Theo was eighteen by then and I was sixteen already and fully developed." She smiled looking down at her tits. "And the girls stood proudly with not a hint of sag. I wish that was still the case."

"Oh stop," he said reaching out to her breasts. "The girls are just fine."

Andrea rolled her eyes and continued after pushing his hands away.

"Anyway, they saw us as we got back. Mom turned to dad and well, it went something like this."

Fall 1981 Ft. Knox near Louisville, KY

Theo and June Cruz had just taken advantage of their teenagers going to the pool to get a good fucking session in during the day. With her nursing shifts and him being in the army with two teenage kids, finding time to have sex alone in the house was rare.

One of the best looking couples on base Tom was a muscular and well hung Cuban American and June a stunning brunette of Cherokee and Irish origin. They had met young and had children young. Now in their late thirties, their son Theo was now eighteen and their daughter had just turned sixteen. Theo looked like a younger version of Tom, while Andrea almost the spitting image of her mother.

When the kids got back from the pool, Tom and June were sitting in the kitchen as their offspring giggled and chased each other around the house laughing at something. Tom couldn't help but notice his daughter's figure but looked away quickly. June on the other hand did not.

"We sure do have a couple of good looking kids don't we?"

"I think people are right June. Theo looks like me and Andrea looks like you. As young as you look, Andrea and you can pass for sisters."

"Tom, I have to tell you something and I hope you don't get upset."

"They look too much like us to not be mine, so go ahead," he said smiling.

He had been kidding, but June's expression was serious. Tom was wondering what was going on in his wife's head. June tended to be... adventurous.

"I'm attracted to Theo," she said suddenly.

Tom almost spilled his coffee.

"Come again!" he said in shock.

"You heard me," June said looking back at him without backing down. "Our son is a stud and I am attracted to him."

"As in sexually." Tom added. But it came off as a question he wanted her to confirm.

"Is there another kind? Of course, sexually. And I know you look away from our girl because she is still sixteen, but you do because you know she is underage. Not because you don't think she is pretty."

Tom shifted uncomfortably in his chair as he stared back at his wife in disbelief. Talk of them being attracted to their children was shocking to hear from her.

"June, where is this conversation leading to?"

"You know exactly where. Ever since Linda and Nate Evers told us about how they are related I have been thinking about... things."

"Things?"

"Yes. Things. Like how I always found my daddy sexy, but never did anything about it. I caught him staring at me and he caught me staring back, but we respected my momma and never did anything about it. Then you came along and I was distracted. I was enjoying your big dick instead of his."

"You never told me this."

"Not exactly normal conversation is it?"

"So, hearing Nate and Linda are related got you thinking about your dad?"

June nodded at first then shook her head.

"At first yes. About missed opportunities with my dad. But that got me thinking about our son. Tom, I find him sexy and don't want to have regrets again."

"Wait, you want to have..." But she cut him off and said it before he did.

They stared at each other both knowing what she meant.

"Yes. I do." She said staring back at him. "I want to have sex with our son."

Tom stared back in disbelief. He knew June was a bit of a nympho, what doctors called hypersexual these days. It was one of the reasons why they had become swingers. With him gone in the field away from home, June was constantly craving sex when she was alone. He had a healthy sex drive and kept her happy when he was home, but when she was alone she needed sex and had come close to cheating on him twice before she came to him and confessed.

Their solution to the issue was to find a suitable person to "fill in" for Tom when he was in the field. They found a swingers club, but it required that they visit as a pair, which didn't help June much when to, was not there to go with. Still, going there had been very informative for both. They agreed that having sex with another person, so long as it was just sex, was acceptable to them.

What they were looking for was a couple or couples who were army like Tom, so their wives would have someone to have sex with when their own spouse was in the field. And eventually they found one. Ned and Linda Evers.

They got together a couple of times at the club and eventually they decided they liked each other enough to meet them at their apartment off base. They would swap and got comfortable with each other for the next step. When one of the men was out in the field, his wife would visit the couple at home and have sex with the husband and wife.

June and Linda were both bisexual and took care of each other at times. Eventually, the Evers's introduced them to another couple military couple and the six of them had plenty of partners to choose from and the wives were well taken care off. Sheila and Ray were their names.

But in one of the play sessions, Linda got drunk and spilled the beans. Nate and Linda were cousins. It was why they had no kids. Only June and Tom knew; not Ray and Sheila. And they were not the only ones in their family apparently. Tom realized then that those conversations had put ideas in his wife's head. Thoughts of her fucking their son.

"Wanting and doing is two different things June," he said to her. "I know Nate and Linda are cousins, but this is quite a line to cross."

"Linda has done her brother and daddy Tom. Nate with his mom, sister and aunt," June told him to justify her thoughts.

"You are serious about this, are you?" Tom had asked realizing his wife had thought this out and made her decision.

"I am."

"And you want to have sex. Actual sex with Theo!"

"Not without your permission," June said looking straight at him.

"Damn it June, this is our son!"

"I know," she said. "But I want you to know one thing. If you say no, its no. It never happens. You mean more to me than me fucking Theo does. Yes, it's the kinkiest fantasy possible for a mother, but I will not fuck anyone you are not ok with. I love you too much."

Theo was still shocked by it all. It wasn't that she would have sex with another man. She had done that before when they had been apart. And in recent times, he had approved her fucking Nate and Ray. Hell, he had been in the same room when they had each fucked her separately. And a couple of times when Ray and Nate double teamed her. Once when all three of them made June airtight fucking her in every hole available. No, it wasn't about her having sex with another man. It was about crossing the line of incest. About June fucking her own son!

June saw him thinking and understood what he must be going though. Unlike the other men she had been fucking, Theo was their son; a relative. He would be a man she already loved. Not just another dick. And unlike those men, fucking her son was the ultimate taboo and... illegal!

"Tom, there is another thing about all this."

"There's more!" Tom asked clearly exasperated. "It can't be more than... this!"

"Well, Tom there is." She said and took his face between her hands.

"Oh Gawd!" Tom said bracing himself for what she had in mind next.

"If I am to fuck our son, it would be selfish of me to deny you the same."

Tom's face recoiled in shock.

"June, enough! Fuck no! Not happening."

She nodded as he talked agitated and clearly irritated.

"Less than two years Tom." She replied. "Think about it."

Tom shook his head and walked to the kitchen to get some coffee. Instead he went to the cabinet and got the bottle of Bourbon he had next to the bottle of Whiskey. He could not decide which he needed more. But he wanted to think. Clearly. He took neither and turned around.

"I am going for a drive," he said. "I need to think."

"Do you want me to come along?" she asked with concern.

"No, you spoke your piece," Tom said to his wife and picked up his car keys. "I need to think this through."

June opened her mouth to say something but thought better of it and watched the back door close behind Tom. She had said enough.

Tom had driven out toward the city and didn't stop until he was in Indiana parked looking over the river. Throughout the ride he thought about all this and wondered about his wife and her erotic adventuring. He loved her but was wondering how far she was willing to go. But the real question was how far was, HE willing to go. Thank God he didn't have to make THAT decision for almost two years.

But the decision to let her fuck their eighteen year old son had to be made now. She had told him that she would not if he forbid it. But he knew better. June had thought about it and decided she wanted to fuck Theo. If he said no to his wife, she would forever wonder what might have been. And even if she didn't mean to, she would hold it against him for stopping her. Tom realized that he was in a no win situation no matter what he decided.

"Damn you June," he said out loud as he watched the river water go by. "You let your pussy do your thinking."

June started to worry when Tom didn't come home by dinner time. She called all their friends not caring what they thought; none had seen him. She was starting to panic when he walked in the house around eight at night. Relieved, Jun ran to him and hugged him.

"Where were you?" she asked as she hugged him tight. "I was so worried. I called everyone we know."

"I had to think," he said and hugged her back.

June pulled back and looked at him afraid to ask. She could tell from the determined look on his face that he had decided. She held her breath.

--------------

Fall 1981 Louisville, KY - June, Tom and Theo

"I love you," Tom had said when he came back home. "It's not about the sex with another man. I let you do that already. It's about you having sex with our son; a family member. Incest. I know that if I deny you your wish, you will hold it against me forever. I can't live like that. So..."

"Stop!" she said raising her hand. "I have been thinking when you were gone as well. I meant it before when I said you are the world to me. If you say no, I will not do it. And I will not hold it against you."

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,965 Followers