All Comments on 'Then There Was Ben'

by SinisterD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Fuckin' Hell, so HOT

What I wouldn't do to just spend one night with a cum firehose like that. Awesome

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
Well done!

The fuck of a lifetime... Or complete fantasy?

Enjoyed the ride and cummy tide.

More please.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveabout 4 years ago
You Sir, are wonderfully witty!!

The story is great gay erotica. That alone was worth 5 stars. But then you added quirky completely unexpected off kilter lines which had me howling with laughter. You have my supreme admiration. I have not read any of your other stories as I was too busy fighting the coronavirus hordes in the quest for toilet paper. Thank you for the joy in this trying time.

CorjixCorjixabout 4 years ago
Wonderful Gift

Nice way with words...and flow. "5"...Favorite Story...Favorite author. I would read some more of your work right now, but I have my own 'problem' in my pants. (I have used the name 'Ben' in my stories, as well - something about it gets me instantly turned on) Nice work!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
That was hot

I am a thick heavy cumer. I have a friend who shoots like a firehose. I enjoy watching him cum on me.

likemhairylikemhairyabout 4 years ago
Please continue!!

I really hope you will continue with this story, I was so fucking horny reading it. While I am not a huge cummer, I really enjoy watching a man that can shoot huge loads.

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Holy fuck, this is one of the most erotic accounts of man sex and insemination I’ve ever read. I love the natural mess of great sex and whenever I’ve been fucked I’ve just adored feeling the warm syrupy gloop of ejaculate flooding its way inside me. Leaving a guy’s house, feeling his cum leak into my briefs, and driving home while feeling his mess in the seat of my pants has always been a turn on. Then there’s the thrill of getting home, going up to the bathroom and stripping off to discover the crotch of my briefs containing a sticky puddle of my lover’s cum. Having a “normal” volume of ejaculate inside me is amazing but a tumbler full of cum like you describe here must be mind blowing in its intensity and overwhelming volume . Even just the smell in the bedroom of all that cum must be amazing. Please write more about Ben, he sounds gorgeous in the way you’ve characterised him, and this theme of very heavy ejaculation is massively horny. I love the sordid detail you put into your writing, it makes for vivid realism and gets me very hard.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Love this. All of your stories are so hot. Keep writing.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

I thought their big secret was being a trans man chile

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I laughed until I was crying! I absolutely refuse to Google that condition. My browser history is sketchy enough! What a delightful read. Straight to my favorites and Following you D! Now to read your other stories…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous