Then There Was Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and pulled him close to me and kissed him. Slowly, deeply, and for at least ten minutes.

"Will you show me?" I asked.

"How do you want me to . . ." he began, but I was already on my knees.

I'll admit, I can't give blowjobs like Ben. I don't know how he does that magic with his mouth and his throat all at the same time. But I've sucked a lot of cock over the years, and I know my way around a man stick.

Ben got my best work. He got my deep-throat, he got my hand-job, he got me so excited I slurped up his balls and let his dick leak it's endless precum onto my face. I can't lie, the persistent taste of his cum was the best part of it for me. It just didn't stop. Every time I took a break to catch my breath, that dick of his would be still bubbling over with jizz. I'm not sure how much of it I ate during that blowjob, but it was more than most guys produce with a full-scale orgasm.

His breathing was telling me how close he was, and I was so fucking ready for him to cum. I was slamming his cock into my mouth as hard as I could, my jaw getting sore. But he'd already taken down my load last week, and he was owed a toe-curling, load-spewing, cock-twitching cum blast.

"Fuck, here it comes . . . I'm cumming . . ." he gasped.

I slid his prick out of my mouth reluctantly and began to jerk him off. Seriously too, none of that 'make it last' shit. I paid attention to his cock head, especially the ridge along the bottom, and watched it turn from red to purple. As his blasting point edged closer, his cock swelled and the veins became prominent and raised. I watched his balls lift into position as I stroked him. I looked up at him and said "Give it to me, Ben."

So . . . he did.

When most guys cum, there's that first, big squirt, right? Then a pause, then a couple more, then maybe some oozing, and then the cock is dry. With Ben, that first big squirt shot over my face, over my head, and splattered somewhere behind me on my comforter. But, like, there was no interruption when those next squirts came. His cock just poured out cum in one, long, endless rope that rose and fell like a Bellagio fountain. Just that first stream had my face nearly covered and I watched it splatter from my lips as I opened my mouth to catch what I could.

He just kept shooting. I'm not even exaggerating. His dick produced a magical amount of jizz. It was in my hair, my eyes, easily filled my mouth as I swallowed whatever landed in there. My chest was covered, my shoulders were spattered, I felt hot cum dripping off my nose. I kept stroking, my hand just about gloved in sperm, and his dick just kept pumping.

It was maybe ten ropes, possibly eleven, before that incredible cock slowed down and stopped shooting baby juice all over me. I had to cough a bit and wipe my eyes before I could take a serious look at the damage he'd done.

I looked like a cumsponge at the end of a gangbang. I had sperm covering me from ears to navel. It dripped off my nipple in a long, sticky gob. Looking around, there was a me-shaped silhouette in a fan-blast of cum radiating over my duvet. At least two splatters were running down my headboard. I'd swallowed a hell of a lot too, but not enough to make a dent in what his balls had produced.

"Holy fuck . . . " I gasped, cum spraying from my lips. "Holy fuck, my God, you . . ."

"Sorry . . ." he said, covering his cock and looking horribly embarrassed.

I couldn't even answer him. I just knocked his hand away and hungrily swallowed his cock again, nursing the considerable amount of jism still spurting out of that amazing penis. I was trying to be careful, some guys get super sensitive after they blow, but my mind was on sucking out the last of that load and getting it in my belly.

I even grabbed his ass and pulled him closer. I wanted every millimeter of his dick in my head while his dick drained out. I'd heard the term 'cumdrunk' before, but I never really understood what it meant until Ben showed me.

Standing up, I didn't bother to wipe any of his seed off. My cock was hard as steel nails at the sensation of being wet and sticky all over. He was looking at me with a mixture of fear, apprehension, and possibly panic. He had clearly been here before, post-orgasm, and some asshole in his past had made him feel bad about his wonderful gift. I was going to show him that his cum, all ten gallons of it, was something goddamn spectacular that he should be proud of.

"Now that we've taken the edge off," I said, "do you want to fuck me?"

I laid back, squishing in the pool of sperm he'd left on my bed. I stared into his eyes as I lifted my legs in the air and showed him the hole I wanted filled. Just to drive the message home, I wiped some of his cum off my face and spread it over my asshole, hoping it was shining at him in the light.

That software engineer climbed on me with an enthusiasm that bordered on hunger. My cock was rampantly hard, and I playfully bumped it into his dick. I wasn't ready for him to grab both our cocks and start sliding his hand over the penis sandwich he'd made. His cum, still fucking oozing out, squished against my rod, warm and slick. I groaned into his neck as he softly frotted us. I could actually feel the tube in his dick working as he steadily pumped warm jizz between us.

Generally I need a little prep work to get fucked. I like a rimjob, especially from someone who knows how to eat ass, but that night my ass was almost aching to get fucked. I'd been stretching my butt all day, and now it was feeling way too empty. I wasn't a size queen, some guys are definitely too big for the kind of fucking I like, but Ben was just on the right side of 'larger than average.'

He towered over me, which was totally hot. His penis was wet, hard, and pointing at me in a way that made me dizzy. Doggy style is easier to get things started, but I wanted to watch his face as he fucked me. My legs were still up, and I was pulling my ass open so he would have a clear shot at my hole. He brought his cock into position, and I made him wait for just a second so I could rub his juices all over his head."I want you to use your cum to lube me up." I said. "Just slather it on my ass until there's enough."

Slather he did, and I have to say, I was impressed at what he was able to smear on me. I could feel it sliding down my ass as his cock made splat noises on my eager hole. Then, I felt the pressure as he pushed into me.

He pushed kind of hard, and it stung a little as my ass swallowed his head. But he didn't start railing me like I expected. He just kept his head snug inside my ass and let his cock slowly fill me up with his precum. Every now and then, he'd pull out a little, then slide in slightly deeper. I could hear the slick, wet sounds of his dick going into me, and my cock was raging hard as I imagined him filling my ass with his perpetually cumming dick.

It didn't take too long for him to get into the sex though. His dick was big enough to be formidable, but not so big that it hurt. The first time he bottomed out, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him close and made him hold still while I fluttered my ass around his cock. I kissed him as he groaned, kissed his neck and his chin and his lips and worked my asshole so he felt every wet inch of my ass. God, that first load was still all over my body, and I could feel it between our bodies, slippery and hot.

I don't know how long he fucked me like that. At one point he had my legs bent so far back, I could almost put them behind my head. My ass was being treated to a profound ramming, and his cock was providing enough lube to keep everything perfectly slick. I squeezed down as hard as I was able, wanting him to feel every inch of my tube as he fucked me.

Somewhere in that fantastic pounding, I came all over myself. The sounds of his cock and the thought of my ass slowly filling up with his endless seed just sent me over the top. I watched helplessly as my dick bounced around in time to his fucking and spurted my load into the spermy covering he'd already given me.

Eventually, though, he got into that trance-state guys slip into as they enter the last stages of control. His fucking got deep and hard, his face was flushed and sweaty, and his dick . . . that beautiful beautiful dick . . . got thick and long in my ass. He was going to cum again, with barely a rest from that last blanket-ruining load. I was sure I was stuck to the bed, and even though I didn't actually shoot anything, I know I came again.

Ben gave a deep groan, and I knew his moment had come. (Ha ha.) His hips gave a powerful thrust, and I felt him go deep deep in my ass. His cock started kicking inside me, and moments later I felt my hole go hot and wet.

"Yes . . ." I gasped, "yes yes yes yes . . ." I pulled him close, wrapped my legs around him, and held him as he shuddered and moaned and blasted his seed up into me. I knew he was going to overflow my ass, and I swear I came again as I felt his sperm start to blurt out of me around his shaft.

I wish I could have seen it. I imagined my ass clamped tightly around his cock while spurts of cum burst out of my hole. I wanted to watch as his out-stroke made a river of seed run down my ass in a hot gush. I honestly felt the pressure in my guts as his sperm shot into me and filled every nook and cranny I had.

I was kissing his neck, holding him tight, feeling like I'd become at least 40% sperm at that moment. It was gluing my back to the blanket, squishing between our sweaty bodies, and burbling out of my ass to pool up under my cheeks. I could taste it in my mouth, I could smell it in the air, I could feel my asshole - hot and tender - overflowing with it. I shuddered and groaned and felt like a king lying beneath him, sticky and exhausted.

We lay in the cummy afterglow for something like ten minutes before he groaned and began to stir. I kept my legs around him, noticing how his cock wasn't getting soft inside me, even after unloading ten gallons of sperm. My butt was sore, but his cum was starting to run out of me, and it eased the sting.

I felt him slowly pull out of me, and felt the mad gush of fluid pour out of my well-fucked ass. I looked down and saw that I was lying in a puddle of milky semen, ever growing as my loosened butt released the mammoth load he'd filled me with. I was really impressed, honestly. There was more sperm on me, in me, and soaked into my blankets than I'd ever seen in one session.

"Jesus Harold Christ." I said in an exhausted tone. "Tell me we can do that again."

"What?" He asked, his eyes looking a little glazed.

"Don't you ever fill any more whiskey glasses." I replied, running my hands through the beautiful mess we'd made together. "You come up here and fill me instead."

"Oh yeah?" He asked, smiling a tired and gorgeous smile.

"Front or back." I replied, licking his cum off my hands. "Any hole you want. Just promise me you won't waste it."

He promised. But we went out for midnight fro-yo, and I made him break that promise by jerking off and letting me watch him refill my cup.

It tasted better than the fro-yo had.


12