Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 06

Story Info
Otep travels under the oceans to ally aquatic monstergirls.
29.2k words
4.75
1.6k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap so far: In a world full of monstergirls and humans polarized by race, unaware of how his underlings were becoming female-only, the old Monster Lord decided to enact a Human Holocaust to counteract the shifting genders, inaccurately placing the global enchantment's blame on humanity. His name lost to living memory and obscured by fel blood spells, he was Maou, who started a global genocide on humanity, thinking if all of humanity perished, the mamono, or "yokai" would have its males restored.

His mindless, short-sighted rage cost him his life when Theophilos, one of the human slaves taken by a vicious clan of dark elves, fought fire with fire and killed him with his own blood magic.

Two decades later Maou, the old Monster Lord, materialized again since Theophilos could not finish the job, fearing death, he stole some of Maou's blood and sadly condemned the world with a resurrected Monster Lord when he drank it.

Raising an army of his old remaining human-hating mamono and channeling gates to other worlds for similar species, Maou was then killed for a second time. This time he was sealed with a forbidden blood ritual that needed ten thousand willing souls to stop his racial rampage. Since Maou is the last and greatest Dai Oni, his spirit's hatred lingered for a final time, this time, a skeletal mockery of his once majestic, terrifying stature. Raising anything that had been dead around him, he races for a final time to consume the whole world to hold on to his crumbling, necrotic body and turn Dunia into a half-dead eternal stasis.

With Theophilos having sacrificed himself, being dead and gone, the third war needs to be fought by monsters and men learning to put down their distrust, through cooperation against an endless tide of the undying coming to consume the world. The dream of a joyful world full of pleasures and easy lives is still far away.

CHAPTER 6:

Two Anubises regarded the half-submerged metallic monstrosity before them. Clad in a mix of traditional Kemet garb and the newly minted, "modern" police clothing, both stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the loincloth clad, or nude women and men working to help the monstergirl navy deploy their newest project.

"What in the name of Osiris' mummified cock is a soob-maryne?"

"Saakali!" Otep frowned at her deputy.

"The ticket to the depths of the ocean to rally the underwater monstergirls and men..." One of the robe-clad engineers passing by, one of Slade's students spoke to both of them, briefly bowing and returning to his diagrams. He quickly disappeared amongst a swarm of similar-looking men in dirty, grease-stained robes arguing about the design and how specific engine parts should work.

The Anubis Otep stood, her paw on her chin as her ears wiggled as the wizened old Slade and her daughter showed her the...thing. The Reiksmarine docks, the only shipyard the anarchic monstergirl empire could scrounge, had been expanded per the temporary alliance between the Human Empire of Lescatie and Mamono Reik. It was temporary since slavery was pretty much alive in the Reik, albeit being phased out except in the Dark Elven Queendom which stubbornly refused to abolish it, instead guaranteeing reforms and well-treatment.

Huge, muscular Red Oni girls swung hammers in tandem with human sailors who worked tirelessly to restore the Reik ships, wooden sail ships, and strange, newfangled iron steamers being built wherever timber and space could be spared. The sailors looked very happy: the entire population of the Reik consisted of sexy monstergirls, docile and servile ex-slave humans whose men were gregarious stallions, females were healthy, well-built shameless naturists, matching the monster females in libido and offering sex to the lusty sailors as simple as offering a cup of water, having been culturally groomed for two centuries and often working nude. It was not unusual to see a human Reik woman behind some crates, squatting or on her knees, head bobbing in quick fellatio to please a helping sailor. Nor was it unusual to hear gasps and moans accompanied by slapping flesh behind crates, a Red Oni beauty hugging a pile of crates and covering her face in shame as one of the visiting sailors thrust inside her in a quickie behind the storage shed, her tigerskin loincloth discarded next to her. Her big, red, muscular ass jiggled as the man kept thrusting faster and faster, attempting to kiss her which she reluctantly obliged, still covering her face from fear of being discovered.

The tireless, lust and ambition-fueled shipbuilding had one singular reason.

In a contingency event where the old Monster Lord, Maou, and his Black Horde won the war on land, the Monstergirl Reik and human survivors would take to the seas to continue survival, and warn other nations who weren't warned, from the New World to the Island Chains of Carib. East of the Lescatian Human Empire called the Gray Steppes between the West and East of the world had become a wasteland due to the Black Legion of Maou pillaging, raping, and killing everything they couldn't convert. Southeastern Ind was in a civil war with Maou cultists and the "Maharaja's Most Illustrious Good Gods". The two other kingdoms of the East, Zhong Guo and Zipangu were isolated. Surrounded by Maou and being attacked daily, the East was unable to accept any help save for sea transports and was under constant siege by corrupt monsters resurrected from the past, undead humans, and mamono forcibly raised to cannibalize the dead.

A black storm had cleaved the Eastern continents in two; Maou Resurrected was now marching west, to destroy the creation of peace Succubus Empress Agrat worked so hard to defend. Already a third of the known Old World had become a lifeless, quiet wasteland where not even fungi grew.

"This thing will take us under the seas?" Otep asked again, scratching her ears like a bored jackal.

It looked like a huge, metallic fish to the monstergirl who never thought of going under the ocean, much less sailing the seas. Her human family was already sent to Kemeti Pyramids using several of her dearest resources in smuggling and short-range teleportation, Otep turned to Saakali for her own opinion, the younger, now-scarred Anubis deputy resting her chin on her paw as well.

"Looks like a whale fucked a boiler train engine and this came ou-OW!"

"LANGUAGE!" Otep smacked Saakali's smaller, jackal-eared head with her paw, scowling. "You are the Handmaiden Race of Ra!" Turning her cute face to Slade with a sigh, she asked with a quizzical tone:

"How does this thing work?"

The old man had plenty to explain. Sighing, Slade lifted his hands and framed the submarine before Otep as if sizing up a picture:

"Now, Lescatie has developed steamers, right? Ships with no sails but ovens and cauldrons powering hot steam like a tea kettle to turn propellers, and circular machinery to move the ship. You girls with me so far?"

Both jackal-eared monstergirls nodded, faces full of questions but not willing to disappoint the old man. "I suppose."

"Now, you can use other things, magic engines, muscle power, et cetera, but there -has- to be a power source around these circular turning paddles. The...Propeller." Extending a wizened old hand to the tail end of the submarine, the old man smiled and kept explaining.

"Now, the ship floats because even metal can displace water if its hull is empty and expansive. But this isn't what counts in a "submarine"." Slade kept talking as he puffed on his pipe. "You need to sink and surface, a ship that can dive like a dolphin and get to the surface, correct?"

"Correct." Saakali agreed.

"So it is a ship that can just float and move regardless of the wind, AND can dive since it's sealed like a barrel with rotating oars! We can get air with pipes that give bad air and sucks fresh air, or just use magic to open a small portal inside the ship to a forest spring, though that will need a good wizard on board."

The Anubis tilted her head, yowling like a puppy and simply giving one modern word of admission in the face of an overly thorough explanation.

"Okay."

Otep ignored their arguing, instead, her paws were on her hips, quietly watching the tireless mechanics buzz around the leviathan of a submersible ship born out of a mad mind, a crazy intellect...

...perhaps a mind ahead of its time.

"Machinery and pumps can take in water or expel it to let the device dive or resurface. This is how we will get to the capital of aquatic monster races, in a giant, metallic dolphin driven by mana. We tried mundane fuels but it seems "air" is what fuel consumes, so to speak. Agrat mentioned something in the air that living beings need is consumed by fuels as well, it was..." He paused, brows furrowing. "Something named akin to oxymoron if I am not mistaken."

...a modern weapon...

Otep thought of Agrat's memories of her mortal life back in another world, the "Second World War", the eradication of her people, and the little mustached madman of Ostria leading Jermani to madness-induced world conquest. She mentioned horrible weapons unleashed upon a weary world and ending life as Agrat knew, having escaped Par-Ys with blood magic and fusing herself into a succubus. Perhaps Mother Empress Agrat...would she? Would she sponsor the weapons of a maddened, pure human world here in Dunia?

A "sub-marine" made of yellow metal, food for thought.

"To sink and surface, there are storages of water inside the vehicle. You can fill these storage rooms with air for surfacing, and pump water to sink. We perfected the controls so even a child can use it." His wizened face glowed with delight as the tomboyish goblin girl emerging from the "submarine"'s cylinder top gave a thumbs-up; half-naked, topless, muscular human women wearing red bandannas, thong loincloths and toolbelts carrying crates with food and replacement parts inside. The nudity was because of practicality, every time a half-naked Reik human emerged, he/she was often covered in engine grease and had to take a shower of warm water pumped by a couple of fire and water elemental girls wearing stone bikinis. Nudity became a necessity rather than lewd monstergirl culture on the docks.

One of the younger women wearing red-and-blue overalls and nothing else came to salute the old man waiting for her report. Her work clothes did not hide her breasts, nor the outline of her nethers when she turned to work on a small workbench, calibrating a long, and metallic device looking similar to a weapon.

"Sir, the vessel is ready for the journey! All we need is to fill it up with more supplies and the delegation and we are ready to go!" Slade returned her gesture and turned to Saakali, pointing to the tubes emerging from the vehicle's sides.

"And it has weapons, smaller, self-propelled metal explosion vessels that can certainly kill a sea monster if set upon. I named them...torpedoes!" His glasses set on his aquiline nose glowed with a madness of their own.

"Holy shit..."

Otep sighed, rolling her eyes at Saakali's use of foul language. After an awkward silence, the younger Anubis popped Slade's self-satisfying balloon.

"Agrat's idea, isn't it?"

His expression changing to a stoic, sad expression, Slade nodded. Then, his old eyes twinkled again, as if remembering a joke. Nudging the scarred, young Anubis and ruffling her soft, big, furry ears, he added:

"Please don't tell anyone. I need the fame and royalties for my daughter's Magitek college fee. Besides..." He smiled apologetically, spreading his arms. "Agrat only gave me the theory. I had to build the frame from scratch! She came naked to this world, without schematics, tools, or even provisions of any kind. You know her story."

Saakali scratched her facial scar, chuckling and slapping his hand away as Slade subconsciously offered to scratch behind her ears like a pet dog. That man probably had a dozen kids needing child support.

"Fine. So what did Agrat order us to do?"

Slade invited them to sit down around a table set up before the submarine. A large, carpeted sun shade was erected under a map, and several chairs were put around the table as well as refreshments, writing material, and stacks of letters.

"You see girls, Agrat Bat Mahlat rules over the monstergirls of the land. Now we visit the sister empire which the Empress had hidden from many people, human or monster, and suppressed sea travel to shield them from Maou, the Old Monster Emperor. The seaborne monstergirls and their human subjects are situated on a sunken continent off the coast of the Castillan peninsula and set deep inside the ocean shelf. You girls, and my humble self, as well as an entourage of humans and mamono ambassadors, will reach the undersea capital of..."

"...Aquapolis."

Slade's old fingers pointed to a massive, dark-blue patch with a crown painted on the map.

"Mount Therion was a land of cooperation. Many of you don't know the history that much but a giant, wondrous continent west of Castille existed around the volcano, around five hundred years ago. Ruled by aquatic monster races and open to all, it was a very liberal elective kingdom with everything allowed within reason, the volcano powering many fantastic technologies and hosting many cultures. Until the volcano exploded..." The old man sighed, shaking his head. "Many today suspect foul sorcery or a love story went wrong. They suspect Maou...perhaps they are right. The storms, floods, and destruction shattered the old Ermorean Empire, and humans started fighting monster races, claiming it was triggered by monster hands, and vice versa. And it wasn't an eruption. One day, the mountain exploded from the inside and showered the planet with burning obsidian. It was no natural eruption, but foul magic."

"So when Mount Therion erupted a century before Maou usurped the Ermorean principalities with black ships coming from Zipangu and brutally enslaved all the humans he could, many monster girls of the oceans fled his tyranny. Upset with Maou's senseless hate, these mermaids and other water mamono, with the oceanic gods' embrace, rebuilt the floating gardens of Atlantys under the seas, taking some humans with them. This mercy and foresight providentially replenished their population when the male monsters started dying out, also supplemented with lost sailors. They never bought any human slaves from dark elves, sworn to protect humans as..." Slade quieted down. "...victims."

Perhaps the Aquatic Empress *had* a hand in the disaster. Why else would she feel protective other than penance?

Both Anubis girls blinked, their tails wagging with interest as they lounged on their chairs and watched the shipbuilding frenzy.

"So we gather the best of human empires, the monstergirl Reik, and visit their currently elected queen."

"What species is she?" Saakali lifted a fluffy paw.

"Kraken. So please, no calamari jokes around her."

Otep wiggled her big, fluffy jackal ears. "This should be interesting."

*-*-*-*

With a loud creak, the nose of the submarine opened, the crew extending a large ramp, goblin girls pushing buttons and pulling levers to align it with the stone dock surface. Otep, Slade, and Saakali could finally explore inside as the rest of the delegation were preparing themselves in Agrat's Palace.

The submarine's interior was built from a shining silvery alloy that felt tingly to Otep's soft paws. The vessel was large.

So large...

Its interior was impossibly large and expansive, and most of it wasn't visible from the surface owing to truly gigantic ballast tanks made from a shiny, golden alloy that rang in tandem with the waves hitting the boat.

The command deck was a series of chairs hooked to glass screens and strange levers surrounded by buttons. Four cute curvy Goblin girls wearing sailor's outfits were feverishly tapping the buttons and writing messages on the screens, pulling levers. From the looks of it, they were trying to write messages to the strange machinery to adjust and add commands, Otep could deduce.

Otep, the jackal-eared Anubis was a detective of all things, and she knew analytical thinking. The lines of words typed from the strange series of buttons that appeared on the black-glass screens clearly meant something, maybe a command to the machinery.

The goblin girls waved at Otep, and got back to work, arguing about naming the boat.

"Boat Mcboatyface?"

"Yellow Submarine?"

"Boatmurdered?"

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP ALL OF YOU! The submarine's name will be given by Agrat herself!"

The eldest one screamed at the other three, holding her nose and adjusting her glasses, as well as her huge bosom, oversized for her frame.

Saakali was playing with a wrench discarded on the floor until a running Goblin girl snatched it from her paws and went back to work.

"Sorry, we are still installing the mainframe. The ship needs a magitek computation engine to synchronize the rudders and fins."

"Kompoohtayshun?" Both Anubi blinked in confusion, dusky, kohl-enhanced beauty glistening with perspiration. The unfinished room was *hot*.

The cute green girl could almost hear crickets in the middle of a submarine when Slade, Otep, and Saakali, a man and two Anubi stared at the Goblin with open mouths and black stares. Sighing, her big ears wiggling, the Goblin declared:

"Ship has a brain. We make the brain. Big brain time. Jackal capiche?"

"Pretty much capiche, shortstack." Otep rolled her eyes, putting her golden staff down. "Go be a nerd, we need to pick rooms. Slade, show us where we store the weapons and supplies. I need to check the manifest and what exactly we will be gifting the Kraken Queen."

*-*-*-*

Slade spent no expense building a submersible vessel the size of a small village, Otep could see that. She could also see the goblin dormitories, bunks filling a massive room, impossible to avoid with all the noises of flesh slapping on flesh and moans. And of course, it was where the petite green mamono girls, naked and drenched in sweat and cum bounced on beds, and of course, on top of their human lovers, often two goblin girls having sex with one man, riding him on both ends and high-fiving each other. Young sailors, eager to taste the goblin girls' green bodies were no less eager. Otep's eyes widened seeing a burly, middle-aged sailor man thrusting his hips to the raised green bubble-butt of the goblin pinned under him, strong hairy arms almost choking the shortstack slut, her tongue lolling in the mating press as the man kept her pinned, plowing into her cunt. Almost on every bed, goblin girls were on all fours, shuddering (and jiggling, many were quite blessed with zaftig proportions) with delight being pumped by their male crewmates, human men all around the world, drafted, born, or manumitted to live in the Reik and taste exotic goblin pussy.

"Business as usual." Otep dryly commented, rolling her eyes and proceeding with the ship's tour, ignoring rows of green goblin girls fucking in doggy-style positions, the human men thrusting in unrelenting vigor with sounds of slapping flesh echoing in the metal halls.

The cool metal floor was, surprisingly, a welcome relief, seeing dozens of men plow chubby, short goblin girls with big ears and stubby bodies like beasts.

*-*-*-*

It was a roommate craze. Representatives, young men who always had a wish for marrying aquatic monstergirls carefully vetted all around the world, as well as representatives from many monstergirl races started filing inside the ship with exclamations of wonder.

The trio was seated at a table above the docks, where the seaside Tavern "Golden Horn" was built.

Slade was pleased, crossing his arms overlooking the ramp. Otep and Saakali rested on their golden staffs, seated on small chairs set up in the tavern's garden. The tavern was staffed by monstergirls of many races, humans mostly doing the brewing and cooking: the tradition of human slave labor had melted into the culture of the Reik, something Agrat wanted to stop in her lifetime: being overly dependent on humans except for the most critical part, reproduction... That was something she foresaw to prevent, sometimes forcing monstergirls.

123456...9