Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet his body and soul were corrupted. Blood Magic came with a heavy price. The moment innocent blood was used, it would inevitably start turning the wielder evil, demonic, insane, and eventually, into a full-blown Shadow Demon, a breed apart from sexual demons like Succubi and Incubi.

A creature of blood, smoke, and shadow would Theo be, had he survived the war or turned his hatred to *all* mamono regardless of morals.

So Otep's mercy restored what passed for sanity in his shattered mind, and turned him into a weapon directed at the monster that started all this:

Maou.

"He was... something alright..." Smiling, Otep turned to the young man, adding. "But you didn't come here to talk about Theo the Orphan. You came for me."

Young men could blush!

"I admit..." Niels nodded, smiling sheepishly. "Yes. It is a rare honor to see a hero of Dunia."

Otep lifted one brow, grinning as she lifted her Ma'at staff and pointed it at Niels' chest.

"Just...see?" She grinned, her dark brown eyes and skin gleaming like polished obsidian. "Certainly not the amorous advances on a poor, confused, defenseless Anubis of the desert had you in mind?" The staff itself was made of pure gold, hardened by magic. And Niels may or may not have known; Anubi read hearts.

"Well..." His features were torn between confessing and bending truth so as not to piss off a mamono lady he carried to her bedroom.

...Otep raised an eyebrow mockingly.

"I think you are very beautiful!"

The jackal-eared dusky Kemet beauty threw her head back and let out a laugh as if she had never laughed before.

"Fill me a cup of wine. Talk makes me thirsty."

She patted the bed with her fluffy, big paw. Niels' shy expression changed one into enthusiasm.

*-*-*-*

Enough toying with a poor man, Otep thought.

Might as well get comfortable. Wrapping a cotton sheet around herself like a Kemet priestess, Otep clinked glasses with the young man who carried her to her bed.

Small talk came first. Niels was a young son of a noble family with many male children on the line and enlisted in the navy to get ahead in life. He had learned a lot about her, which made Otep beam with pride.

Little did she know in five decades that her life with her human family and helping Theophilos recover his sanity made her a heroine in human lands. Otep kept listening to his version of her life's story, her impact on human lands, and how she even became to be known as a literary character.

"They made a series of picture stories of me?" Otep incredulously beamed, spitting the cherry pits and eating another, smiling inside as the man scooted a bit close to her as they ate fruit and drank. Niels relaxed, the cute brown Anubis noticing his hand scooted a bit close to her leg.

"They made you into some sort of detective heroine, a small cartoonish Anubis who works hard and tries to catch bad dark elven slavers and evil thieves who steal Pharaoh's jewels."

Otep nearly choked on the wine and started to giggle. As much as she detested dark elven slavers abducting humans, their job was legal and partially vital to the Reik to seize as many men as possible to wed to unattached mamono, though Otep was deeply against taking women for slave labor, seeing it a sign of laziness to do work merely because some monstergirls had appendages unfit for civilized life. Nevertheless, she would always inspect slave markets and made sure humans were not abused, and would fine lawbreakers. Dark Elves would roll their eyes whenever Otep, or "Miss Sand-wan-with-a-stick-up-her-ass" would inspect their slave market for "regulations".

Still, the romanticized ideal "Otep the Detective Anubis" cartoon appealed to her.

"Tell me more about it." She munched another cherry.

"But..." Niels blinked. "It's a children's cartoon print series."

The Anubis smiled; Niels could almost swear he saw her eyes glint with pink hearts in some unnatural burst of joy. The Anubis giggled, and dove into a small crate with a Reik stamp on it; rummaging through her belongings.

"I still have my oldest toybox. My Grandfather, the last male Anubis and his father did those when we migrated to the Reik from Kemet as undertakers and lawyers."

Niels was amused, his lust fading a little. This was getting interesting. As much as any young man he craved a mamono body to sleep with but this Anubis, this mysterious dusky, plucky warrior/priestess girl was not just what can be described as "cute", but intriguing.

Otep grinned, taking out a toy box. Niels almost giggled.

It was a toy replica block set of a Kemeti Pyramid and a small oasis. Tiny blocks had made a Pyramid with tiny Anubis and mummy monstergirls moving in repetition, fixed to the game board. When Otep set the whole board up, a tiny music box came to life, playing a cheesy oriental melody.

Niels almost giggled. The middle-aged Anubis hero had a toy pyramid block set!

"It's a reminder of older times. Life was so simple then." Otep mumbled. "I didn't know about the race war, Maou... All I knew was we had two humans...servants Grandpa brought from "the market" and adopted them as family. One of them my father." Her soft, black paws cradled the toy for a while. "Maou's agents killed him when I was little."

"I'm sorry."

He laid his hand on her big, meaty, fluffy paw, feeling her soft fur and cute toe beans.

Otep smiled, and let him touch her paw. It was a childish attempt at affection, but then Otep didn't like big males with big egos and one-upmanship contests. He was nice, young, and a welcoming distraction from getting chopped up, killed, nearly soul-raped to death and very likely dying in a world-threatening war.

And his smell, his behavior, his aura just reminded her of Anton, the houseboy who took her virginity. His face was so close, and they were about to kiss... Niels holding her in his arms after gathering the courage to make the first move...

Just like fresh youth about to kiss... Cherry lips millimeters away from Niels' pale, elegant mouth.

Otep whispered, hesitating and realizing how...rank she was. She smelled, though her natural aroma would be arousing to a human. Still...

She had her doubts. What if the man endured her smell of sweat? Her hairy pits? She was not a pervert, and she doubted the man was. Her confidence wavering, she looked for a moment to prepare herself.

Just to be sure. It would cost nothing to be a little cautious rather than enduring a night with body odor which has a risk of looking like a slob pervert. Reputation was at stake.

She put a soft, fluffy paw on Niels' chest, holding him at bay as her big jackal ears wiggled. Feeling him stiffen, she explained quickly.

"I need a moment to freshen up."

The blond youth nodded, settling in her bed and laying on his back. "Of course... Ma'am..."

Otep dashed into her personal bathroom and closed the door red-faced. He had seen her butt!

At least the bathroom was stocked by Slade to perfection.

"Oh, you bastard..." She whispered, tossing her sweaty garments aside. "You knew this was going to happen."

He had even gone all out on authentic Kemeti cosmetics. *Including* lubricants, kohl for her eyes, and even disposable quick-apply tattoo bands, and a small bead belt reserved for erotic dancing of the good old days when naked Kemeti girls danced in the nude for the Pharaohs and her nobles.

"Osiris' phallus..." Otep mumbled. He even bought kyphi.

Not many foolish northern people knew it. It was a Kemeti perfume made of frankincense, myrrh, mastic, pine resin, cinnamon, cardamom, saffron, juniper, mint, and lavender. And he had bought a whole vial for her.

*-*-*-*

Niels relaxed, munching fruit, hearing mechanical noises of bathing utensils and splashing sounds of a hot shower, as well as the magitek hum of rune-electric razors, interspersed with nervous coughing noises and tiny yelps when a hair felt like being plucked, or a sticker being pulled.

Women and cosmetics. No matter what species, it goes hand-in-hand Niels thought. He still couldn't believe his fortune, however. He was the human ambassador visiting Aquapolis, and now was going to bed the Legendary Anubis Otep, last of the half-pureblood Anubi and highest-ranking priestess of Isis! Who knows, if he played his cards right, he could marry a mermaid or even bed a dark elf, a success seen as the darkest sin of Lescatian military personnel. Mostly because a coupling with a dark elf involved bondage and a "permanent stay".

"Once you go for the Reik's poison sweet black chocolate..." The old song went.

After a long, almost boring wait, Niels' heart leaped.

"Oh god..." Niels' face showed shock, awe, lust, and the surprise of a child that simultaneously saw all his wishes come free!

Otep emerged from the bathroom, nude, clean, and groomed. To his shock, Otep wore nothing save for a small bead belt around her hips, little did he know it was a sign for serving as a holy prostitute in Kemet. She was smiling at him, stark naked and baring her body fully, swaying seductively with every step. Her milk-chocolate-colored skin glistened, her makeup refreshed with every detail about a Kemeti priestess' authentic body paint and makeup.

"Goddess, more like..." Otep grinned, revealing her cute fangs. She even had done her hair and wore a Wesekh Collar, the thick necklaces of Priestesses of Isis and Ra.

"Mar-haba human..." She growled in a predatory grin. "So you want to pay your respects to a priestess of Kemet..."

"You found her."

Before Niels' stunned as he was, could react, Otep pushed the button of a recording device, a quaint little device with a plate affixed to it. It was actually one of the "culture exchange" items, but Otep's own, a compilation of Kemeti music. A soulful beat of Kemeti melodies started filling to room, adding to the ambiance of the imminent lovemaking.

Niels' eyes were teary. He was practically crying from joy as Otep sashayed towards him, slowly smiled, and even prayed quietly, waving her paws in the air and patting his head.

"This is what you wanted in your heart-"

"YES"

His lightning-fast response, his eager face needed no explanation. "Bless me, Anubis of the desert. I swear I wanted this in my life, more than anything else! To touch the body of a dark, beautiful Kemeti mamono..."

Otep giggled quietly, climbing on the bed.

"I will take charge. Strip. Let us pray and make love." She smiled sweetly, kissing his forehead.

"You are about to experience sex and prayer combined with a sacred priestess of Isis. Be thankful."

"I...Am..." Niels' tearful sobs were one of joy as Otep bent over and patted the tip of his throbbing erection over his clothes, her paws gently pushing the fabric of his clothes away from his waist and chest revealing his young, supple body clean of any blemishes and indicating good breeding.

Otep silenced him with a kiss.

Cuddling as they kissed, Otep started to strip him from the waist up and down, desperate to feel the male essence empowering her soul. Ancient pangs of hunger had woken up, she would not bother using her Ma'at staff to search his heart for duplicity.

She had to fuck him.

*-*-*-*

Niels fought hard not to release himself when Otep crawled on top of him.

It was a dream come true, her cute, fluffy "man-grabber" paws rubbing his chest like an oversized jackal, her lips and tongue tasting like cherries dancing in his mouth. Her body was oiled, glistening like polished ebony, her soft, big breasts rubbing his chest like soft, oiled pillows.

Niels leaned forward, kissing and sucking a nipple and eliciting a shudder, moan and giggle. Otep's nipples were like hard cherries, dark brown, and tasting coconut oil. Her sopping, shaven pussy's heat, its lips pressing on Niels' engorged cock, half separated made his head swim. She was clearly in heat.

Letting Niels play with her swollen breasts, Otep seated herself on his waist, lifting her hips to sit on his lap and take his throbbing shaft inside her. knees at his sides, she closed her eyes, lowering her body when she thought she aimed his glistening shaft at the right spot.

Judging by the face Niels was making, Otep had been a perfect hostess. Smiling, she lowered her body, feeling Niels' cock slide inside her with a long, keening moan coming from both lovers. The Anubis bit her lips, squealing as he shuddered, nearly releasing inside her soft, fertile valley of the Nile.

Hissing, she sneered at him and crossed her arms, her stare becoming one of a distant, aloof look. Then, seeing how helplessly he was, his cock buried deep inside her with no way to stimulate it, Otep sneered in mock amusement, riding his dick. Then, using all her lower muscles, she started to move up and down, milking his cock while seated on top of him, sneering at him all the way with a snooty expression while bouncing gently, her arms crossed.

The way she stared at him, arms crossed, mouth in a sneer from the position of dominance, her hips gyrating as she bounced on him, was entrancing. He couldn't even let go. She controlled his manhood and his body. From what Niels could perceive, the tattoo of an ankh above her pubis glowed with holy magic, trapping his penis in a sacred vacuum while numbing the extremes of her stimulations.

Niels squeezed Otep's thighs as she moved up and down, armed crossed with her smirk. They were soft, slick, her dark brown skin feeling like soft chocolate in his hands. Extending his arms to squeeze her ass, he felt its softness, his cock twitching as he kept pumping his hips, trying to get the extra jolt to cum inside her.

Otep kept sneering, riding his manhood like a saddle, and intoned, half-jokingly:

"You will cum when I allow it, human..." She never changed her arrogant stare, but by the happy expression Niels wore, she was amused and content inside. Staring into Niels' eyes, Otep kept smirking, riding his cock as her breathing became harder and harder. The music kept playing its drums and Kemeti flute rang across the alloyed walls, giving the lovemaking an almost magical air. Niels and Otep were locked in each other's eyes, the Anubis girl riding Niels slowly and firmly, every hip stroke deliberate and rhythmic. As Otep kept her pace and kept fucking him, her expression also hid a conflict.

Her current human concubines were old and retired, more content in relaxing in their family house, now hopefully safe and sound in Kemet under the Pharaoh's protection until the war ended.

Otep had to admit amongst waves of pleasure. Humans were mayflies. And everything dies.

So why not take this one as a lover for now?

Otep squinted. She almost came, his cock was hitting all the good spots, and it had been a while since she had a good man. Mumbling a prayer to Isis to tickle his mood, she kept looking into his eyes, her own glowing in magical power to empower the boy's manhood.

"Let...me..." He gasped, twitching uncontrollably.

Otep sneered, spitting a cherry pit, munching one. "You don't order me, peasant..."

"Yes Ma'am..." Even Otep giggled at his suddenly broken response. She increased her pace, praying in an ancient language just to tease him further. Sex with a holy priestess was, despite Lescatie's strong religion, a very big fetish of mankind.

"Then, peasant, I relieve you of you-" Her stoic stare broke when she felt an orgasm put her off balance. Groaning with a shocked yelp, she closed her eyes and held her head with her paws, tail shot up like a comet. "Oh, Mother Isis!"

Her eyes shot up when Niels groaned, shuddering. Otep could feel the gush of seed exploding inside her womb. And started to shake and wheeze in a chaotic orgasm of herself, her entire stoic air shattered. Moaning, yelping, and barely holding herself from giving barks like a jackal, Otep collapsed on Niels, kissing him so hard his lips hurt from her fangs just to drown her own moans.

Niels kept slapping his hips forward, making Otep convulse with painful waves of pleasure. He was breeding her for all he's worth, gritting his teeth and claiming his prize for all his effort, the body of an Anubis girl.

"Stop...STOP!" Otep's eyes went crossed as he kept pumping, sloppy streams of cum dripping.

She was losing her mind. Her little pussy, perfectly shaven and tattooed with a cute Ankh above it was burning. Niels didn't stop, he was lost in ecstasy, ignoring that his oversensitive penis was burning. Eyes burning with lust and passion, he couldn't stop thrusting from below, the soft, dark brown Anubis seated on him filling his soul with a yearning he could not control. The Succubus Energy of the mamono burned like a coruscating aura,

"Y-you meanie! Stop!" She yelped like a puppy and started haphazardly slapping his face with an ashamed look on her face, soft toe beans doing little more than small wet slapping sounds.

"Stop!" She squealed again, flailing her big jackal paws, begging desperately: "Stop stop stop!!!"

She wouldn't dare claw the boy. It took minutes of struggling and gasping for both to come to their senses as Otep flailed with her paws, still shuddering from her orgasm. Panting and covered with sweat from her long-delayed sexual adventure with a nice boy, she was overwhelmed.

"Meanie..." Otep pouted, pushing him off with an amused sneer and hugging a pillow with her big fluffy paws. "That hurt a little, you know!"

Niels blinked; she had turned from a dusky seductress of the sands into a brown, fluffy sugar puff. Turning to his side, he reached to hug Otep's waist and pushed himself to her. She didn't push him off.

He felt her bushy jackal tail slowly wagging on his belly, and kissed her neck.

The wagging increased, Otep sighing relaxed and happy.

*-*-*-*

Niels was asleep.

He had been a very enthusiastic lover.

"Gods, it had been a decade since I had sex like that..." Otep sighed, her paw on his forehead.

After the spooning, Otep's stamina returned, her body drinking in a man's essence after years of privation. When she turned with glowing hearts in her pupils, Niels was taken aback, allowing her to mount him again and kiss him, carefully using her paw to put his rapidly returning erection and slide his swollen manhood inside her. Her jackal fangs tickling Niels' sensitive lips, Otep slid her tongue inside his mouth, her hips starting to work a steady bounce to milk his seed inside her, again.

They tumbled and wrestled for hours on the Kemet bed, Niels enjoying every minute of it, every inch of Otep's soft, toned dark body. Lips locked, Niels pinned Otep on her back, pounding away as if his life depended on it, the squealing Anubis' legs and her fluffy paws scratching his back.

Unbeknownst to them, two goblin engineers were watching through the keyhole, giggling.

"Ooh... Look at them go..." One engineer giggled, her glasses too big for her face, a curvy goblin girl with massive, pierced ears hanging like that of an elephant's. Wearing little more than a bikini top and tight shorts, she almost whimpered, being pulled by the ear as the next voyeur put her eye on the keyhole, seeing the dusky jackal-girl on all fours, squealing as Niels kept ramming his body against hers from behind, pounding her bountiful dark ass, her jackal tail stretching in orgasmic shudders, scratching deep gashes on the bedsheets with her claws.

"To think miss Stick-up-her-ass going feral bitch jackal like that..."

"Lemme see!"

"Shut up!"

Giggling, shortstack goblin girls took turns watching the couple have sex like wild animals, Otep's control melting away.

*-*-*-*

A rumble brought her to the waking world.

Niels turned and sighed, lost in dreams. He had been an adequate lover, though most of his sexual effort was little more than biting his lips not to ejaculate too soon.

Otep's methods had worn him out.

She had thrown him on his back, praying over his body as if he was an altar, clicking her tongue and kissing his body all over, practically worshipping his penis. The very fact that she did this with a serious face and genuine prayers in throaty Kemet language aroused Niels more than ever.

123456...9