Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new Shoggoth was undeniably female, a humanoid mass of black flesh and protoplasmic tissue with a biologically synthetic mesh coating that looked like a...

...sexy maid uniform.

"AND WHY DO YOU HAVE MY EARS!" Otep almost shrieked.

The shoggoth turned her head towards Niels, oily-black skin writhing and reforming to a more corporeal form, small cat-like eyes appearing and disappearing underneath the gelatinous black mass.

"The Mentor Two hoo-man entertained himself with engravings of carnal copulation with servile females of your species in this servile..." The entity tried to formulate the strange word. "meh-i-do uniform."

Otep raised an eyebrow, recollecting her items and readjusting her clothes. Then she slowly walked towards Niels, who was looking down, face red like a child who was just caught. Otep on the other hand was amused.

"Erotic Anubis Maid Drawings..." Her lips pursed, letting out a small giggle. "Humans..." They'd mate with everything with two legs.

"Um..." The young human admiral mumbled, biting his lips.

"We'll talk later." Otep rolled her eyes and chuckled. "We need to sneak back into the palace, then explain why we are leading Aquapolis' boogeyman as an ally and pray the Sahuagin hoplites won't skewer us.

The Shoggoth reformed, becoming similar to a human maid with a huge white skirt, suppressing any additional eyes and mouths which kept bubbling under her dark purple flesh.

"Let us re-visit the fish folk, dear mentors." The shoggoth burbled. "I have a considerable desire to learn of this war that went through both of your minds. I may be a Shoggothim. I am...This one..." The creature went on.

"An entity dedicated to fulfilling creator's wishes."

Both Anubis and human blinked, looking at each other.

"Therefore, I have decided to learn of this war and aid my mentors if necessary."

These words pleased Otep and Niels, who in such a short time experienced a long series of horrors, a surface war, celebration, and now facing an eldritch entity existing since the creation of Dunia. Both sighed with great relaxation... Until...

The shoggoth spoke with an excited voice.

"And learn the meaning of "sex", "maids", and "Widdle Anoober Paws"..."

Niels turned her head away in shame. Otep blew a raspberry in an explosion of laughter. Forgetting about her situation, she tumbled over, braying with ever-increasing peals of laughter until tears poured from her big, brown eyes.

*-*-*-*

"This is going to be a bitch to explain, bringing an ancient Shoggoth in a maid uniform..." Otep was sweating hard, her clothes stuck to her body. Niels didn't mind the sight, his mind was far too overwhelmed with the clothing clinging to Otep's sweaty, brown curves.

Her paws felt the cool basalt warm up as she walked back into Aquapolis, Niels holding her hand...paw as they escorted the protoplasmic...

...mamono?

Back from the tunnels and into the city. With any luck, the aquatic mamono would be drunk and asleep in an after-sex haze with the visitor humans...

...as luck would have it, they saw snoring Sahuagin women, shark-like mamono with shark tails where a Nekomata's feline tail would be, webbed hands clutching bronze spears, muscular, lean bodies hugged by gleaming linen armor that seemed to be woven from a very bright white strain of silk.

As luck would have it, said Sahuagin was supposed to be guarding; yet they were hungover and asleep, one sober Sahuagin far too busy riding a human boy from the surface she took for the night.

The boy laid on a linen cot, groaning on his back, the shark-girl's dark blue arms clasped around his shoulders, her toned lower half clenched hard on his waist, milking him all he's worth as she bounced on his lap.

Other Sahuagin were similarly entwined with young men but were all snoring like pigs.

It was easy to sneak past them, Anubis and the boy tiptoeing like children, the Shoggoth sliding in a dark protoplasmic ooze bypassing the still awake Sahuagin woman copulating with the young man, groaning and shuddering as he ejaculated, and nearly fainted, gritting his teeth: the shark-woman's aggressive sexual habits had worn him out. Already a pool of bodily fluids was pooled around him being fucked by horny shark-girls in heat.

"Where are we going?" Niels asked.

"Trust me."

They took a basalt stairway carefully hidden behind the palace, the Hellenic music and laughter, moans of pleasure, and clinking glasses drowning out any detection. For Otep, the stairway was already visible with Horus' sight. Touching a paw on a loose stone block, she put pressure on the basalt masonry and saw the door open with a low rumble.

"Shit."

"Calm, Niels." Otep cooed. "The sea-mamono are too doped up and horny to notice. They think the Shoggoth is sealed away, without even bothering to talk to it and feeding it lowly sealife.

"Most unpleasant." The Shoggoth burbled. "They caged me like an animal. I am going to withhold eating them since Mentor One explicitly ordered against it and forego vengeance." The protoplasmic maid sighed, letting out an angry, pungent gust of wind from every pore.

"When?" Niels blinked.

"We Anubi are telepathic." Otep smiled, patting his head. "I can control her firmer than a non-telepath's voice with my mind." Niels wondered if she could read his thoughts of breeding the Anubis with her pinned against the wall...

She was so pretty, even when dirt-and-sweat stained. Her curves were even more prominent, with small but bouncy breasts clinging to her gray-and-gold cotton vest, her shalwar now even more clingy to her buttcheeks, which were embraced by black-and-gold thick cotton underwear with a golden ankh emblazoned on each cheek, even her sweat was smelling sweet.

All mamono sweat was fragrant to human men. Otep just didn't know it.

Sneaking into the Queen's palace while the rest of the Aquapolis and surfacers were merry-making, the trio quietly snuck through the corridors, to find the grand bed-reef of the Kraken queen, sneaking as if they were little children trying not to get caught. Every step they took with great care, Otep's plump, fluffy paws barely making a sound, claws retracted like that of a cat's.

"Now I have to explain to the queen why they no longer have to oversee the Basalt Caverns..." Otep thought, weighing the options in her mind.

A shoggoth, an ancient organic servitor could be an amazing asset in the war for the surface.

Their thoughts were soon to be interrupted by a dull thud. Otep jumped up, whipping her hair around as she saw a silvery streak bury itself in the wall behind her. Niels drew his pistol and took a defensive stance with his sword.

"I knew it!"

it was the one-eyed shark woman, the big Sahuagin Otep saw at the right side of the Queen. She was dressed in thick plate armor made of a strange coral-like substance, with a knightly helmet covering most of her visage. Her one good eye gleamed with fury, dropping from an upper balcony that was unlit when the trio entered the palace's coral inner gardens.

"You idiots woke the Shoggoth!" The shark-woman snarled with barely concealed fury, her slightly piscine face red with exertion. "Do you know the disaster you unleashed?" Her gills on her neck rippled with a snarl revealing the pink-red coloration within, and her lips pulled back in a snarl.

The shoggoth's maid's body bubbled, letting out a sound similar to a laugh.

"Honestly, the only disaster that was out was the barely edible crabs and mackerels you cowards left and ran before the Elder sign..." The protoplasmic mass bubbled.

"Silence!" The Shark-Woman roared, pulling another spear from her back. "You idiots unleashed powers you cannot comprehend!"

The shoggoth slunk away into the shadows. "I intend no harm, shark-kin. We intend to contact the Octopus Queen and explain our situation."

"I don't think so..." The Shark woman growled, taking an aggressive stance. "You will both pay for unleashing an Eldritch horror! I, Karkaria, won't endure it!"

"I'm not a horror!" Came back and indignified growl from the shadows, the Shoggoth shifting back to the primordial, oozing mass to avoid being killed. It was not convincing. Niels aimed with an angry expression on his face, pointing the pistol to his head and trying to scream as loud as he could to deter the dangerous-looking Sahuagin mamono from injuring Otep. His pistol clicked, his deft fingers pulling back the new-fangled "hammer", a primer part that was developed by the old man Slade. The firearm was a formidable addition to a fight, Niels only hoped this strange woman could understand its danger.

"Stand back or I'LL SHOOT-"

His hesitant, last-minute burst of protest was not received well. Her beautiful features twisting in anger, the shark woman drew a deep breath, her flawless skin shimmering with whatever innate aquatic enchantment she kept for an unexpected fight. Her mouth opened, revealing a set of teeth far too sharp, and far too many, bellowing some lost Hellenic warcry.

"ORRE-HAAA!"

The shark-woman launched towards the couple, her spear flashing like a silvery comet.

*-*-*-*

Niels pulled the trigger, his wrist flashing with pain as the firearm discharged its deadly payload, ears ringing with the unfamiliar roar of the incendiary powder. This new weapon was something else; a capable fighter, even his wrist was unprepared for the pain of a monstrously powerful recoil. Collapsing to the ground, Niels tucked his sprained wrist to his belly and doubled over it, his good hand fumbling for a healing potion in his pockets.

Karkaria likewise went down, thrown off-balance by the bullet's impact. Losing her balance, she was bowled over, grunting in pain at the strange weapon that shattered her coral plate armor's chest piece into a hundred pieces, the sheer impact destroying whatever enchantment that kept the piece in one piece and absorbed blows.

"Coward!" Her protest came as a weak wheeze.

"STOP!"

Otep screamed to distract Niels' attacker, jumping in front of the boy that wanted to defend her, her khopesh drawn and twirling in her right raw, staff raised above her head, surrounded by defensive hieroglyphs.

"STOP IT, YOU IDIOT! THE SHOGGOTH PROMISED TO HELP US!"

Her squeaky protest got answered with a snarl as the Sahuagin twirled her legs around herself, showering the basalt floor with sparks as her leg plates gave an ungodly screech when she launched herself to her feet in an instant owing to her immense physique:

"And you believe that creature?!" She ducked back, away from the swing of Otep's golden staff meant to knock her out. "It is an ancient hungry monster that ate our ancestors for ages!"

"No more!" An angry growl came out from the shadows, glowing eyes opening and closing rapidly on a protoplasmic mass. "Mentor Otep taught me how this world is threatened with permanent undeath. I am a Shoggoth..." The thing burbled. "...and I prefer life."

The creature had a point. It was a (now female) entity of such an ancient origin that the moment it had reached sentience, the world was bereft of any Gods or life. And the Shoggoth, even though it could not convince the Sahuagin female, Karkaria, before her, preferred the world with vibrant life rather than the protean wastes of the World Before...

"It lies to save its miserable skin! How many sharks did it consume?" Came another jab from Karkaria's spear, parried by Otep's khopesh sword, as Anubis and Sahuagin clashed. Niels kept aiming with his pistol, trying to figure out what to do: he could shoot the shark woman and that would destroy any chance of peace. The revolver had still 5 cartridges left, and it was risky. Karkaria was a dangerous combatant, now that her heavy coral armor chest plate came off, she moved far faster than Otep. Non-lethally shooting Karkaria's armor off would risk killing the Anubis.

The Shoggoth's angry response came in a howl from her skin pores, her voice almost impossibly alien, with an even more alien logic and vocabulary:

"Don't you eat fish, shark-changeling? What's the difference if I eat fish that are closer to your strands of life?"

Niels gulped. Even as she was locked with his new paramour, he could help but notice that this strange, duty-bound shark woman had an impressive bust. If he knew any better, it would be useless to deny the awkwardness of noticing such a feature; all "monstergirls" being blessed with the Demon Energy which attracted him and any human male sensing it.

Shaking his head to recollect his bearings, Niels tried to shift his aim as Otep the Anubis and Karkaria the Sahuagin traded blow after blow; he had to make any shot count. Otep's awkward-looking jackal paws were far from clumsy: the cute Anubis Niels thought of kissing and making love to went in an impressive dual-wielding spree, knocking down Karkaria with a vicious sweep of her golden staff. Before she could explain why the Sahuagin should stop, Otep had to swat another jab with her khopesh, the steel curved sword's indentation barely catching the vicious-looking coral spear inches away from her face.

Hissing in anger, Otep swung her curved khopesh low, intending (or at least threatening) to slash the shark woman's belly open. Holding back was difficult: Karkaria was born to fight and swim under massive water pressures, in a land fight she was like greased lightning. This fight was getting dangerous by the second, and it was only a matter of time before one of Karkaria's barely blocked jabs could be fatal.

Otep's mind screamed for help from the shoggoth's aquatic, protoplasmic consciousness as she tried to scare away the Sahuagin from stabbing her.

And help came from the most unlikely of all places.

When she was on her knees after blocking half a dozen swings of Karkaria's spear used like a mace, her paws aching from the sheer amount of blunt impacts, Otep slid back on her knees, scrambling to pull herself away from the Sahuagin woman Karkaria's vicious jabs and thrusts, pearl-encrusted coral spear clashing with the steel khopesh and golden staff in a rain of sparks.

Otep, Niels, and Karkaria froze when they heard a screech, Niels desperately aiming at the shark woman's legs to cripple her, Otep triggering a shimmering wall of shields around her, both worried that Otep might have been stabbed.

Karkaria stumbled back, shuddering.

Otep's heart clenched. Did Niels shoot Karkaria to protect her?

Niels' heart skipped a beat. Was Otep mortally wounded?

Then both realized that Karkaria had screamed, not out of pain but out of surprise.

The shoggoth maid was now a cat-eared, beautiful black maid with inky dark protoplasmic skill, and had slid her slender hands into her chest armor, fondling her toned, small breasts.

"LET GO!"

The slippery hands started fondling Karkaria's mounds, the shark-woman becoming increasingly off-balance, her combat-ready mien melting into shock, and surprise.

"Fucking perverts!"

Trying to wrestle the shoggoth maid off of her, Karkaria swung her legs around, trying to use her sharp sabatons to wound the creature, to no avail. It was a black, oily mass able to shape itself into anything.

And it was now a beautiful cat-eared maid of an indeterminate monster-like form sexually assaulting the Sahuagin guard. Growling, the shark woman tried to wrestle the oily mass around her, only for a tentacle to flex and slip at the back of her neck, pulling and wobbling until her top came off with a sharp cracking sound, revealing her breasts bare.

"DON'T LOOK!"

Karkaria thrashed in panic as the perverted slime maid stripped off her clothing, armor pieces coming off, multiple hands appearing to caress her shark-like skin, the shoggoth maid grinning from ear to ear with multiple limbs to caress and tickle the shark-woman guard. Wrestling her to the ground, the shoggoth pinned the shark woman's arms, with a predatory grin on her face.

"Don't let her eat me!"

The shark woman's panicked words were silenced by a kiss.

"Oh boy..." Otep blinked, scratching her head. "I ordered her to help."

"I'm helping!" came the mental message. "She needs some proper care."

Karkaria's thrashing calmed down with the kiss, Niels staring dumb-struck with the pistol falling from his hands.

The shoggoth started to kiss Karkaria's lips, inserting her soft tongue inside her mouth. Calming her protests, her hands gently started to strip the woman, taking her armor pieces one by one, armguards and armored leggings.

Karkaria shuddered when a soft tentacle curled, pulling her underwear. Her eyes grew, then closed when the shoggoth pressed harder with her kiss, embracing her lovingly.

"Are they...?"

"Yes," Otep smirked. "Look, we should rush to explain things to the Queen. I think our new friend here can explain herself..."

They both stared at the shark woman Karkaria whose eyes were closed in bliss, her mouth half-open as the kept kissing the inky-black maid who was straddling and caressing her muscular curves with the tender attention of a lover. Otep slapped Niels' head and pulled him with an angry growl when he stretched his neck to look at the Shoggoth's tentacles slowly caressing Karkaria's crotch under her surprisingly delicate, pink heart-patterned underwear, gentle touches promising great pleasure to the uptight Sahuagin captain of the guard.

"YOU MEN ARE ALL THE SAME! WE NEED TO TALK TO THE QUEEN, LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

She dragged him by the arm, grumbling as Niels strained his neck to look at the couple, Shoggoth and Sahuagin making out in a loving embrace under moans and kisses.

*-*-*-*

While Otep and Niels ran to talk to the queen and explain that she no longer had to worry about the "threat" locked in her basalt caves, the Sahuagin guard, Karkaria, was on the ground, sprawled, stripped, and being held by her limbs by the mysterious, pitch-black-skinned Shoggoth.

Only that the once-horrible entity had assumed the form of a cat-eared, smiling humanoid maid with a jelly-like body and many, many naughty tentacles excluding her limbs. Tentacles that were caressing Karkaria in such a way that the only thing she could think of was an endless flood of pleasure and tingling sensations.

"I won't eat you..." The shoggoth was speaking clearer now, even having picked up an accent and grasp on informal common, her lips caressing Karkaria's face. "Let me show you how much I am fond of you."

Karkaria shuddered when she felt the rest of her clothes be taken off by soft black tentacles, careful not to hurt her, each tentacle softly massaging her sore body as an apologetic comfort to the clash earlier.

Even though it was not the Shoggoth's fault.

Her black lips locked on Karkaria's, and the shoggoth put two tentacles behind her back, lifting and spreading her legs, readjusting her own gelatinous body to embrace the poor, pent-up shark woman.

The Sahuagin woman did not protest. She couldn't deny how receptive she was feeling to the shoggoth maid's touches, which had finally broken an emotional dam she had suppressed.

For a long time.

The Shoggoth had done no small effort to make herself palatable to the shark-woman's eyes; having shut off her external eyes save for the ones on her "face", her body now a pitch-black, gleaming shape of a cat-girl. With their lips connected, the shoggoth giggled in her throat when she noticed Karkaria flinch as a tentacle started caressing her ass crack, the tip massaging her aquatic skin and her pink slit. A gentle push made the shark woman moan and shudder, the tip of the tentacle sliding past her already wet pussy lips.

Karkaria's closed eyes shuddered, feeling a warm tentacle probe her insides, ever so gently.

It felt heavenly. She didn't want to tell her to stop.

That's when two tentacles slowly started to probe her both nether holes, making her groan and shudder again.

1...456789