Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing him turn to look at her with a mischievous grin, she pretended to pout, curling her lips and looking away. No need to put all out.

He kept staring. When she was about to scowl, Otep looked behind her.

Her tail was wagging.

"Well...shit..." She bit her lips, stifling a giggle and standing up to take place for a dinner. "Yes, I am...impressed with your effort. But..." Otep tried to sniff the wine like high and dark elves do.

The scent was lovely.

"...how can I be sure I'm not just a mamono fling you'll only remember as a conquest, only to fondly tell your male friends over tavern drinks?" She nibbled a chunk of Gruyere, savoring the strangely bittersweet taste of the wine with the magical human food called cheese. "An exotic girl you bedded, which you'll forget once a religious, obedient Lescatian human wife who will give you children? Only as a memory for confession at your Sunday church?" She tried to pout and mimic distant disinterest, only to fail miserably.

"Damnit..." She thought, the barriers she erected whenever she would meet a new human male for a potential mate melting away. Like every girl, she had her reservations regarding long term relationships, coupled with her longevity.

...

"Tell me, what's so special about me?"

"What do you love in me the most?"

"Can I trust you?"

...

She didn't want to ask these. In her heart, coupled with the alcohol and the magical ley-lines amplifying her auspex abilities, she felt it as much:

He loved her. He wanted to be her lover and mate.

"I am not interested in Lescatie." Came the flat reply, Niels taking off the improvised apron and dressing for a cold dinner with wine, washing his hands in a small ceramic basin. "I am the tenth son of the family. Our bloodline is notoriously fertile, and mostly, males are born from our mothers. I have nine brothers. NINE." He sighed, spearing a cold salmon cut directly and devouring it. Otep's eyes went wide.

"Oh my...The Reik could use such...a family..." She instantly hated saying that. Niels smiled bitterly.

"It also makes us worthless."

"How?" Otep almost stopped drinking.

After a quiet minute of eating, Niels continued. "I joined the navy for a reason. Not just to meet and love exotic females of other races."

"Just?" Otep grinned, making him realize what he said and cough violently, the Anubis laughing along with amusement.

"I was a prisoner of war when your queendom's freelancing dark elf sluts raided a garrison. You know what comes next."

Otep sighed, nodding. "A night in ropes, sex, questioning about your social status, Ransomer's Guild, and the long walk home in humiliation."

"IF you can afford it," Niels added to her comment. "If not, it's the slave market's cages, because there are hundreds of horny monstergirls who want a mate and don't have qualms about the origin. Even with your queen's Mercy Reforms, it's still slavery."

"You didn't want it." Otep nodded, about to eat a huge, wide slice of cheese, almost choking on her wine when Niels kept talking. "I respect that. Even though we need lots of males, I can respect that you want your autonomy-"

"I would have *wanted* it if my mother wouldn't weep. To be given to a poor monstergirl as a tradable gift, to be hers and cherished. Almost every human slave man taken by mamono is treated kindly. But that wasn't the point. I was horny and young. It was exciting."

Otep drank *very* slowly, focusing on his words.

"You know what happened? I was relieved when the ransomer dark elf waved me over, told me my family paid a nice bundle, and I would see them again. They were really polite, offering to sleep with them on the road stops of course..."

"And you obliged." Otep took a long sip.

"Of course- I mean, uh, wha-"

Otep burst into laughter. "GOT YOU!" Sweet laughter followed a coo and a paw pat on his head. "I'm glad you went home safely and helped the mamono with essence."

Niels sighed, his face showing no mirth. Otep slowly blinked, becoming quiet. "Sorry if I offended you." She whimpered meekly.

"None taken. When I went back to my family, do you know what happened?"

"They were happy their beloved tenth son was back?"

Niels shook his head.

"They beat me."

"WHAT?!" Otep screamed in genuine anger.

"I was an irresponsible bastard who went soft the moment mamono musk reached me, I didn't even unsheath my sword, how my other brothers were never violated by monstergirls, yadda yadda. They said I was damaged goods, who would burn through family wealth for ransom every time raids and mock battles happened between Reik and Lescatie. They beat me, hated me, cursed and shouted, using every bit of guilt trip and psychological abuse-"

Otep was impressed by his vocabulary.

"-everything to hurt me and said I would be disowned, and not ransomed the next time I was beaten by monstergirls. My world burned in my head. And here I was, thinking they loved me. I was an asset. Even my brothers hated me. I lay sleeping, realizing my entire life was one of abuse and poking and prodding just to study and be successful. When I was a dark-elven captive, they treated me more kindly than my parents. I was a fucking race horse"

Otep stopped drinking for a moment, then sighed, took out a tinderbox, and opium pipe, and filled another goblet to the brim.

"The slaver even made sure none of the sex was overly painful, men took as much joy as the mamono. She even counseled me into giving myself up, saying how well I'd live, how many more lives I'd bring joy to, and if I was very poor, I could name a relative and have half of my body's sale sent to her. It was creepy but..."

Niels exhaled, and drank another cup.

"...come to think of it, a better treatment than I ever got from my parents. Honestly, I regret it. Perhaps my family could have gotten their money's worth when I was sleeping with a collar, a collar someone liking me would hold. And they'd have part of the money they spent on my education."

The last words were spat in disgust.

"I'm sorry..." Otep whimpered, tail and ears drooping.

"It's alright. The slaver... I think her name was Melissa or Melissi or something, a young, pretty dark elf who looked like the girl I liked in my high school, but ebon-skinned and ivory-haired, plus big ears. She was my first time and was gentle in bed, gentler in fiction than any story or even my father has been with my mother. We are a big family. Walking in happens."

Awkward. Swallowing her food was hard for Otep.

"She even made sure I returned safely after being paid and gave me a contact address in case I was shunned in Lescatie and wanted to submit, hoping to see me fathering many children with many happy monstergirls. Even for my body, it was the first time I was unconditionally cherished. Do you know that only young boys, babies, and pets are loved unconditionally in Lescatie? If you are a man, you need to strain your mind and body to be of something." Niels' stare wasn't angry, but tired.

"The first and the last time men get flowers gifted are at their funeral," Otep mumbled, reciting an old saying.

"Exactly."

"So I joined the navy where I'd be safe and protected since dark elves do not attack ships, and I would not see my family anymore. I started to hate them."

The quiet sounds of eating and drinking were interrupted by Niels:

"Let's eat. Let's drink. I want a good rest before both of us go on your adventures."

"No." Otep cut him off.

"No?!"

Otep shook her head, confusing Niels. When her paw landed on Niels' hand, her words lit his heart with the light of a million suns. His eyes burst into tears of joy.

"Our adventures."

He pulled his chair over, and embraced Otep, pulling her into a deep kiss, and lifting her chin.

Otep gave a horny growl, her tail puffing up, using her paws trying to strip her clothes off without ruining the table or her clothes. Blushing, seeing her try to strip, Niels, helped gladly with a grin of his own. His deft hands undid her cotton shirt, exposing her round, small breasts. Otep exhaled and shuddered, feeling her breasts squeezed and pinched all of a sudden.

Giggling, Otep likewise helped him strip, trying to stand up and shuffle to the bed. She had to have him. A dutiful husband, a mamono lover, and a man of taste. Her eyes grew in surprise when her paws brushed around his thighs, feeling something very big, and very hard heating her paw pads.

His manhood was practically flaring with spirit energy. And that was not even where his testicles were, his sheer residual energy made his cock look like an erotic statue made of burning gold.

Otep had to focus and turn off her spirit sight in order not to get blinded: when Niels stripped naked, his groin was flaring like a supernova to her Ra's Eye the moment his balls were exposed.

Man and Anubis entwined, and the sounds of kissing started to turn to the sounds of the creaking bed and moans.

Laying the Anubis' delicious chocolate body on her back, Niels showered her legs with kisses, caressing each latte-colored beautiful leg and lifting them, raising her butt and placing a pillow under it. Otep smiled, pearly teeth glowing at Niels, resting ankles on her man's neck.

He would take her like a human woman, and pound her cute pussy senseless.

Not even bothering with any foreplay or oral attention (something mamono loved, to drink semen for a shot of energy) he had plunged deep into Otep's warm, welcoming love canal with one harsh move. Squealing in pleasure, Otep lost all precaution and lifted her hips to impale herself harder on Niels' cock with every thrust, spraying vaginal fluids every time their hips slammed together.

Otep locked her hips around Niels, squealing. He kept bouncing on her, almost breaking the bed with his crazed lust, slamming his pelvis as hard as he could. Otep smelled like incense and sandalwood, with a hint of lavender even though she had none of these on her nubile body. He could feel her pussy hair with every thrust, soft as silk, barely grown yet wet and inviting. His cock could feel the warm, soft embrace amplifying like a sex toy around the shaft, the tip feeling her cervix. Her ears stretched out, twitching, Otep started screaming in ecstasy, her legs squeezing Niels' body and claws digging in on her back.

He didn't care. He loved it. Silencing her screams with a kiss, Niels pushed his tongue into her throat, finding her own to entwine with his. Otep's tongue was sweet and soft, tasting like candy with a hint of salt. Keeping up pace with the sexual marathon, Niels felt himself stronger, better... As if every thrust didn't cost him stamina, but improved it. Although confusion lingered in his mind, he didn't care. Perhaps his first sexual experience with the dark elf riding him with a big smile and gentle embrace was different.

He didn't know that though mamono drained vitality, they made those they loved stronger. They shared their spirit essence with unique lovers. Even dark elves.

Otep forced herself amongst waves of pleasure, slamming her hip against his. His legs going numb, Niels gasped for air, the orgasm to end all orgasms exploding in his loins, unloading his balls deep into the fertile Kemet fields wide open for him. Otep shuddered, pinned under him, her tail thrashing around her back, claws raking Niels' back in an orgasmic scream. A dozen more thrusts and both gave a long, keening scream before collapsing side by side, spent and exhausted. Niels didn't feel any pain, mamono claws raking his skin only giving more pleasure instead of pain.

They had the best sex in their lives on that fateful trip.

*-*-*-*

"Goddess..."

The rush of ethereal waters around Ra's barge kept roaring as the ship slid between the realms to its destination, glowing oars waving like angelic wings through the dark, semi-liquid mana lines.

Inside the luxurious captain's quarters, Otep gasped for air.

She never had such a climax before, despite her decades of casual sex with human men, her human husband and wife, and slaves of houses she visited, given to her to comfort for the night. Even the dragon-girl she had a one-night stand with in Temirburg made her feel that pleased. There was even a dark elf dominatrix who had a fling with Otep when she was young and horny, enough to try alternate lifestyles. An Anubis submissive would be worth thousands of gold crowns in the dark elven slave markets.

Niels was unique.

"Can I ask for a little adventure?" He smiled sheepishly. "Can we...like...do it before..."

Otep sighed, slapping him on the head.

"Dummy..." When he made the puppy eyes, she rolled her own, and sighed, standing up, speaking a magic syllable. Soulful Kemeti music with drums and reed flutes filled the chamber.

"I'm not bothering with the priestess clothes. On your back, Niels." She smirked, roleplaying the dismissive mistress about to ride her slave's cock with a frown, a pout, and arms crossed...

"This is my best wish come true!"

"SHUT UP HUMAN!" Otep forced herself not to laugh, raising her dusky butt and sitting on Niels' rapidly rising cock. She shuddered, her human's manhood plunging into her plump, dark pussy. Biting her lips, Otep started gyrating her hips like she was dancing and having sex at the same time, granting her human his wish. Niels squealed in pleasure, shuddering. Otep kept bouncing on him, riding, straddling him in the succubi's traditional "cowgirl" style, a name most curiously given by humans...

They had two days to have fun before they had to solve a massive mystery to unlock a quick end to the war...

[To be continued, Chapter 7, Dunes and Mysteries, A Monster unveiled]

P.S : Severe injuries, house moving, a coronavirus episode produced a massive block. Now it's overcome. More stories are on their way. I am considering monetizing my services due to massively rising burden of life in my home country. Advice and commission messages welcome, will literally write for food.

1...456789