Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was on top, pretending to be a bored, snooty Kemet priestess, and rode his manhood with arms crossed. Then, as if both were eighteen again, they had wrestled in a sexual marathon, trying out anything under the sun. Otep panted: she was never taken on all fours, submitting like a bitch in heat. Yet it felt so good, and she felt so sore.

She wiped herself with a towel and hugged Niels, whimpering when engines roared to life.

The first time Otep, a cute, jackal-eared monstergirl was on a ship without sails and diving under the water was an experience she could not forget. Unknown to the human, that's why she also had made their night a tacky roleplay rather than just sex.

Every second she fought the primal first panic of being helpless and cold, diving under the inky depths of the void as the gigantic ship shuddered, its exotic metal hull groaning and creaking, outside sounds drowned by the water surrounding them, muffled deeper every second as the ship started its journey. She had a young man in her arms, his warmth nourishing her body like all monstergirls. The rest of the submarine echoed with sounds of sex, laughter, and clinking glasses.

This would be a journey she could bear with a human.

So it began. The massive delegation started its journey under the sea, its giant propellers turning in feverish force towards its destiny, away from the surface chaos of the Reik and the oncoming Third Demon War.

*-*-*-*

Under the inky depths, a city-sized leviathan swam.

Schools of fishes gave way to the plodding seaborne titan, propellers turning in tandem, spraying small whirlwinds of water behind it. A gigantic fish made of supernatural alloys kept drifting amongst the depths. Its small towers made of crystal and copper gave constantly repeating, shrill, inaudible, batlike screams to find the ship's way. Gigantic squids contracted and undulated away, afraid of the noise. In the murky depths of the world, nameless entities from past Aeons, beyond gender and known definition of life stirred, then slept again.

The surfacers were heading to Aquapolis. The journey would take three days if they were lucky.

*-*-*-*

"Every man gets his dick wet!"

Racuous laughter filled the ship's cafeteria.

The goblin girls were amazing engineers, and even more amazing sex partners. Fucking a pocket-sized, shortstack pussy, with the shamelessness of a goblin and creativity of a crazy dark elf was out of this world. Sailors and male guests availed themselves at the pandemonium.

Every man had at least one goblin girl with an engineer's hat on his lap, either bouncing on their dicks, or on their knees sucking them off. Flexible and curvy, big-eared goblins knew how to please men, wrapping their chubby short legs around men's waists to suck every bit of essence out of their bodies. A goblin girl was available under every table, mouth open, eyes closed, to stuff their mouths with any cock presented to them.

The more "prudish" monstergirls kept to their rooms to enjoy the time with their human partners in peace. Such as the Dark Elf Representative, Greba the 21th, who enjoyed a calm, traditional evening of sex with her five human husbands. One husband was on his back pounding her pussy, waist shooting up. The second grabbed her round ass, pumping into her asshole, one in her mouth and two lining up to fill her hands, her chocolate body jiggling amongst grunts and moans as they copulated endlessly to shower her with seed. Five men from different ethnicities, all well-built and well-cared for were her humble harem.

A small one compared to her ancestors and relatives. Her aunt, Epona prided herself on a small stable of forty centaurides, a dozen ponygirls for leisure carts, and twenty well-endowed human men to breed them(and her, blessed with many children from them). She also owned a large transport company with hundreds of "heavy-duty" ponygirls (bred and trained for muscle mass and strength, half of them were human, the other orc girls with a few Minotaur girls she broke in) for transportation and farming. Her grandmother Greba the 20th owned a plantation full of fellow dark elves as slaves priding herself on breaking in her fellow race's submissives. Her mother Tecla was an intellectual and had an academy for smart human girls and boys to train educated slaves to tend to mamono needs and engineering, construction, and most of all, accounting. Danuki never helped dark elves with accounting.

The harpy sisters shared a man, one sitting on his face, the other riding his manhood, both bird-girls chatting happily. The harpy's musk, with a tinge of spicy taste, filled the man's tongue. Her pubis on his face had hair similar to feathers, as strange as it would be, felt heavenly.

Every race in the submarine had found someone to spend the lonely nights with, until one goblin girl squealed in joy, feeling lucky she wasn't on sex break. She had taken the shift of watching the meaningless readings from the "sonar", and found a beautiful revelation.

The "sonar", a crystalline screen was giving "ping"s of a shape similar to a cityscape in its inky vision. Turning cranks and pushing levers, she guided the submarine to its destination as the sex parties in the cabins and the cafeteria.

The sight seen from the periscope and crystal lenses was divine.

It was a glittering mountain set inside the bedrock of the ocean. Minarets of glittering pearls could be seen from a mile away. It was an interconnected metropolis of crystalline bubbles and domes, no doubt to shelter their human husbands and their female population. Even approaching Aquapolis filled the Goblin engineers with awe: such was the beauty of the sight.

As the ship approached, small dots of light could be seen moving to and fro around the bubbles, as well as small vehicles the mithralglass periscopes, melted and forged with mithril-infused sand couldn't quite show in clear definition.

The goblin engineer tapped a small crystalline plate, turned a dial, and spoke in a high-pitched voice.

"Delegation from the surface requests permission to dock, this is Engineer Glit speaking. Please don't be alarmed, the ship's fucking huge."

After an alarming minute of silence, the crystalline plate boomed with a very loud human-like voice, with an accent that strangely sounded like a throaty gargle, as if the owner of the voice was underwater. It was clearly an aquatic mamono :

"Surface delegation, this is Bishop Admiral Bithra, welcome. You may approach the largest dome. We will extend a tube for you to visit."

Yellow slit eyes widened in joy at the cockpit. Green tiny hands high-fived each other with joy, and laughter echoed.

"We did it! Tell the captain Bishop Fish from Aquapolis responded!"

To their amusement, they received a harsh reply from the communicator.

"I'M NOT A FUCKING FISH!" The cockpit rang with an outraged, offended voice coming from the depths, only making the celebrating goblins laugh louder as they stomped back downstairs, to rouse sleeping mamono, cavorting lovers, and resting personnel so they can wake, dress up, and prepare for the visit.

*-*-*-*

The delegation, a swarm of humans and monstergirls of every surface race began stomping their way towards the city.

A succubus donning captain's attire was on the forefront. She wore high-heeled boots, a tastefully-designed blue-and-black leather coat, and a wide-winged tricorn on her head. Her bat-like wings were adorned with small pins and golden jewels, light and thin enough not to disrupt any flight. Her impressive nine-foot height, curly black hair, and light blue skin made it clear she was one of Agrat's daughters fathered by a lucky human man who himself probably was rewarded with freedman status if slave, or wealth if free. Her uniform was similar to that of a human admiral, except for a large cut above her waist just to show off cleavage.

Succubi were always the same.

Following her were representatives from every monstergirl on the Reik's surface territories. A fluorescent blue blob of protoplasm shaped like a queen on her throne carried by smaller slime girls slithered alongside a fur-wearing, green-skinned, tusky she-orc of enormous stature. Next to them trotted a blonde, beautiful blonde centauride, wearing a knight's armor on her upper body and exquisite silver barding on her horse half, followed by a muscular lizardgirl wearing ceremonial full plate armor and a muscular, big-breasted minotaur girl with long, bone-white horns adorned with golden rings, her youthful human face stern and scarred from battles. She wore fur armbands on her wrist, a very small bikini top made of some exotic beast's fur keeping her enormous breasts from popping out, fluffy yak-hide legwarmers, and a flimsy thong that virtually hid nothing of her asscheeks, with a tuft of rich, brown pubic hair visible above the cloth.

Snake-girls of all species slithered after them, the Lamia Queen Shahmaran, in all her lustrous, red robes and veiled face flanked by Medusa Queen Gorgona in azure-green robes, who wore shaded glasses to avoid accidentally freezing onlookers, arm-in-arm with the Melusine Ambassador (The Queen being busy negotiating a peaceful integration with the Frankish part of Lescatie to re-settle in human lands as accepted monstergirls, Melusine-kind being culturally accepted in Frankish part of Lescatie) Angelique in the full purple livery of human design. Hellhound ambassador from the Reik followed them side by side with the Vampiric representative, fully naked and not caring since her burning hot body refused any article of clothing without ruining them. The vampire herself was a middle-aged woman with short hair, massive breasts, and a flimsy, near-transparent black-and-red dress, behaving like a true bon vivant nursing a mysterious glass of red liquid, followed by her beautiful human servants, joking and laughing with them. Many more species followed, including short goblin girls, a bespectacled Ant-girl drone with a sharp, black robe, and human attendants.

When they emerged from the tube pathway, a glittering paradise stood before them.

Streets of marble were side-by-side with waterways for non-amphibious locomotion. It was a metropolis reminding an astute observer of ancient Hellas, with Caryatid pillars and temple-like structures with agoras and gardens defying descriptions of beauty. Sahuagin, monstergirls with shark-like features were often guards and blacksmiths, handling the heavy, the sharp, and dangerous vocations. Mermaids, beautiful mermaids swam naked along the waterways, often diving down and emerging outside of the dome, waving at visitors behind the transportation tube and dome glass before they went about their business. Other aquatic mamono

Humans, all free and happy, tended to the city and their mamono charges, helping mermaids with movement on land and maintaining shops, stalls, and gardens, working and cleaning the city. Those who did not swim wore sandals, white chitons, and not much else. Those who often swam due to their job went fully naked in public with no stigma, neither had their slave collars like the humans in dark elven cities suggesting constant aquatic life made clothing little more than a nuisance in underwater work. Some wore dark brown leather thongs or underwear, especially pearl farmers, young, slender topless women wearing their tools around the small underwear in a belt carrying bagfuls of pearls from beneath the city, where Otep could see a glittering paradise of oyster farms being farmed by mermaids and human girls side by side, and non-lethal to the shellfish at that.

"I wonder if the gifts we packed will be well-received." Captain Jeanne spoke, scratching her leather wings while adjusting her admiral's uniform.

"Volunteers, human and mamono to settle underwater for a trading outpost, some gold, dark elves' finest cosmetics...blueprints for extended communication lines, a portal and goblin engineers to maintain it, wine, potions of dark elven manufacture and pastries..." Her bookkeeper Benekli, a strange dog-eared mamono with two glowing pigtails that strangely looked like dog's heads followed her looking at the accounts, her human face wearing glasses. "It'll be sufficient."

Kerberos was rare mamono with even rarer numbers, not many men were interested, intimidated by their strange sentient hair with two dog heads' spirits controlling them.

"I suppose we will receiv-"

"Pearls." Benekli grinned, already offered a small pouch by a smiling, naked human woman dripping wet. "Thanks!" She was surprised when the woman kissed her cheek and bounded off, her slender figure Benekli's envy, as well as her wavy hair which was stunning even when wet and clingy. The visitors started to receive similar gifts of pearls from humans who approached them, laughter and awkward moments, and conversations of gratitude blossomed between the well-wishers and the delegation.

The humans of Aquapolis, likely isolated for centuries, watched the delegation with a mix of awe and surprise, particularly interested in the Minotaur girl who was having the time of her life talking to the Aquapolis' residents, apparently being a legend in their culture. And she certainly didn't mind the men and women touching her body, promising to know them more intimately as soon as they all could sit down with the queen.

The delegation (which seemed more like a group of party crashing mob stampede every passing moment) walked through a sea of admirers, laughing, mingling, kissing, and eventually groping...

Except for the Medusa queen from whom every Aquapolis citizen kept a respectful distance, the bulky, emerald-green snake woman rolled her eyes behind the sunglasses when a few older human citizens made the sign of aversion with their hands and looked away.

"What's that about?" Otep nudged Gorgona, curious, sauntering with the group.

"Eh, some old myth about how an evil spirit I am cursing married women who stare at me..." Gorgona sighed, even her hair snakes rolling their eyes. "It's not my fault a Hellene man tried to rape me three millennia ago when I was a little snakelet innocently approaching humans... The bastard got made into a statue and venerated before breaking free and being killed when he attacked everyone, so I heard." She whistled innocently.

Otep rolled her eyes. Gorgona was stunning. With her flawless, heart-shaped face, full lips, eyes like shining emeralds (who were seen by her paramours and beloved servants as a gift when she suppressed her powers), and a full hourglass figure from the waist up, the Medusa Queen was beauty personified. Her garden of statues consisted of willing athletes, men, and women who spent years training to be selected/given as tribute for her gaze, which was polished and touched by her maids and daughters. Petrified, the statues were captured in orgasmic bliss, posing for decades at a time, and whose forms were adopted and copied by sculptors worldwide. Some were there for punishment or self-defense on behalf of Gorgona and her daughters. Her daughters mostly transported their petrified attackers to adorn Gorgona's garden, "until the injured party or future generations would take pity on the petrified aggressor."

Shahmaran had the time of her life, conversing in old Farsi and Koine Hellenic with older learned men of wisdom. These Sage-Philosophers interviewed every visiting species on the road for cultural exchange and information while walking behind the slithering Malikah of all Snakefolk.

The visiting horde finally reached the end of their journey, past the Hellenic agoras, tailors calling out to the Arachne delegate, bronzesmiths who enthusiastically invited the Cyclops delegate, a muscular, eight-feet-tall mamono girl wearing a blacksmith's apron to learn from her once the banquet ended.

A massive palace carved out from a glittering, living mountain of gem-encrusted corals stood before them, with land and watery entrances in its front gate where muscular shark-women with spears, their hair tied in a ponytail and one of them sporting an eyepatch and full plate armor stood guard.

The Sahuagin women, mamono with humanlike faces, sharp fangs, and shark-like skin complete with gills on their necks, pulled the massive palace gates open amongst thunderous fanfare.

The visitors were led inside a massive hall where a majestic throne of corals and gold was built around a circular theatric arena with pillows to sit on. Before they floated a massive monster...lady, surrounded by human and mermaid courtiers...

"Holy shit..."

"Language!" Otep nudged one of the male tributes. "She is elected royalty, meaning her people adore her, as well as being a person of superior breeding."

The Queen of the Seas floated before them.

She was a Kraken female, a pale-skinned monster woman with the upper body of a distant, almost alien, humanoid beauty with a dark purple organic crown cut from glittering coral and studded with multicolored gems gracing her skull. Her half-closed gaze surveyed the diplomatic visitation, her eyes of the same color as the golden seashells covering her enormous breasts. Her body was flawless, her skin like marble, and below her beautiful belly and hips was a truly gigantic sight, the body of a giant octopus with rubbery tentacles dancing around the edge of the pool. Her massive tentacles occasionally caressed her handmaidens and guards, Merrow and Shark-girl females who positively adored her with bliss on their faces.

She was relaxed on a partially submerged throne in a glittering pool, waiting patiently until the delegation was given seats, surrounding the gigantic throne crisscrossed with waterways.

"WELCOME!" The Kraken Queen boomed, her magically enhanced voice giving people a start. One by one, starting from the succubus captain, the members of the delegation re-introduced themselves, by name and representative of species since some mamono species were far too few or not present to be represented in the meeting between the seas and land.

"Give me a hug." She extended her arms as well as tentacles to one of the young human tributes, a young man with golden blonde hair and blue eyes. "It has been so long since I embraced someone from the sunny world, royal business being as is."

To Otep's fascination, the Kraken Queen's tentacles gently lifted the terrified young man, who closed her eyes. She kissed the young man on his forehead and pushed his face between her impossibly large breasts while her guards rolled their eyes. She smothered the tribute from the surface with a love reserved for the most heavenly mother, her hands and tentacles caressing his back. After several minutes of quiet caresses, she gently put him down and picked another young man, a dark brown youth with curly hair whose dark elf owners sent him as a gift to be married to aquatic monster girls. Without anyone speaking a word in the room, she hugged and kissed every visitor, even Slade, and finally, Otep.

She had to admit, it felt good to be embraced by an enormous Kraken Queen with rubbery flesh.

"Ah..."

Her sigh even shook the colorful coral windows, fascinating Otep.

"Focus."

Otep squinted, looking at the queen's facial tics, and her tentacles' movements. To her fascination, the royal palace sported a sign she could not quite put her finger on it as she was laid down on her pillow by one enormous tentacle, letting her brown butt fall with a gentle, "pomf" sound, next to Niels.

"She looks nice." Niels leaned and whispered in Otep's ear, only to earn a kick and a paw slap on his head.

"Because she hugged you with her massive breasts? Men..." Otep chuckled, nudging him when he squeezed her brown, plump butt straining her holy black-and-gold panties with ankh patterns.

She didn't kick him in the shins.

"Let us begin with the exchange of pleasantries, and delegates declaring their presentative authority over their respective races." The queen started speaking in a booming, yet strangely alluring, almost-human voice.

123456...9