Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shoggoth cat maid's eyes were sparkling, showering her face with kisses, and soft, rubbery hands massaging her breasts. Her world burst in fiery stars, eyes almost crossed when both tentacles started to push, and her holes gave in. Being penetrated twice for the first time made Karkaria's skin feel as if it was on fire, embracing the soft, rubbery cat-maid body that had embraced her.

Gently, the shoggoth started to pump both tentacles just like the visions she saw in the human male's dream, careful not to hurt the shark woman and increasing her pace with every thrust. Giving her one hell of a night of pleasure would go a long way to secure the trust of the aquatics for the shoggoth, who didn't know any name save for being ordered around by beings far older than it- no, her. And judging from the closed-eyed, open-mouthed reaction, the keening mewls, she was pleasing the Sahuagin, the strange name he picked from the first handler's mental contact, the one who called herself Anoober, or Anubis.

Lifting her flexible, rubbery hips, the Shoggoth started to thrust her tentacles, the rubbery appendages slipping in and out of the thrashing Karkaria much like a cock. The feelings that filled the creature's liquid mind, dulled by the eons of sleep, felt like flaring to life.

"Having sex", "mating", "copulating", and "fucking", terms that were crude, mammal, felt so energizing. It had never felt so energizing.

Lust reinvigorating the now-awakened Shoggoth, it...no, she, leaned and started kissing the shoggoth, and lined up a fat, quivering tentacle between her legs, thrusting so deep inside Karkaria's pussy that her toned, muscular belly showed a bulge where her womb was.

The wail she heard was not of pain, but pleasure.

"More!"

The Shoggoth embraced the Sahuagin like a wet, soft blanket and started pumping her both holes with such abandon that she could feel the body squirming and shaking half buried inside her gelatinous body with her first orgasm, the shark-woman's eyes white with shock. Being taken so hard for her first time had nearly broken Karkaria's mind. Her mind was one submissive focal point of pleasure, being a captive of this weird creature and penetrated with every hole, shaking and spraying the palace floor with her fluids.

Her lower body felt numb except for her burning pussy. And that creature whom she once hated was now a smiling cat-girl with a beautiful, dusky, shimmering body that could spawn every organ imaginable, smelled heavenly, and met every desire Karkaria's subconsciousness could project. When the Shoggoth cat-maid smiled at her, she smiled and willingly kissed her back, lost in joy. Lifting her hips, she sat on the gelatinous cat maid's lap, surprised when she felt penetrated on her lap.

"I felt that shaping a genuine phallus would be most pleasant to you..." Came the soft feminine droning from the Shoggoth's bulk.

The Sahuagin just spread her legs further, inviting every inch of her being to be bred, entered, fucked. Losing not a single moment, the Shoggoth threw her gelatinous bulk on the Sahuagin, sealing her fanged mouth with a flood of kisses when her newly shaped plasmic cock slammed until it hit her womb.

Pushing harder and harder, the Shoggoth smiled, meeting the happy Karkaria's eyes. She was beyond bliss, full of pleasure, her stomach bulging with every thrust.

The being was enjoying this eon's mating habits.

Mimicking the erotic art her mind absorbed from the human man, the shoggoth bent her hips and lifted Karkaria's buttocks, bending the Sahuagin's legs forward so that she could bury her cock and slam it again and again deep into her womb in a mating press.

That broke Karkaria's mind from raw pleasure. Lost between being consumed by lust and feeling like being consumed, the shark-woman had the most mind-shattering orgasm in her life she had. Convulsing, her eyes turned so backward she looked like being possessed, passing out, legs spread, having her first time being taken by such an exotic creature in ways she couldn't understand.

The Shoggoth also felt great, holding down a shark-woman and mating furiously was an incredible feeling! Her new flesh, tougher and more solid than in older ages felt this new feeling, the climax. From her loins to her spine, a lightning jolt of pleasure was exploding, and feelings she never developed spilled forth. To her shock, and further arousal, she could feel her new phallus fill the sahuagin's body with her protoplasmic essence. Her memories of the human male reminded her of this being an "orgasm".

Taking charge again, the Shoggoth groaned, starting to thrust her pseudo-phallus deep into the shark woman.

"Again? Are you not satisfie-hngh!"

The Shoggoth, fresh flush with power from the magic communion, was getting ready to pound her former enemy's pussy, again. A clawed, scaly yet delicate hand held the Shoggoth's newly formed, glistening black, feline paw, pulling her for a kiss.

"Gentler...please..."

The Shoggoth smiled; as violent and controversial it started, she was doing something good,

"Like this?"

"Yes..." Came the breathless reply.

The shoggoth put the sahuagin's legs on her lap, put her legs on her shoulders, and slowly, gently, resumed thrusting. The soft slaps of flesh on flesh and joyful moans would continue for a long time, two mamono lost in eager, inexperienced lovemaking.

*-*-*-*

Pitter-patter of cute paws and strong thumps of jackboots echoed in a dull sound across the basalt floor, Anubis and human paramour dashing to the Queen's bed chambers to convince her while Shoggoth and Sahuagin were locked in savage lovemaking.

"You know Lady Otep, maybe we should go back and help-"

The young man yelped, getting a paw slap on the back of his neck by the sweaty, loving but now irate Anubis who "tsk"d at his new playmate's audacity, all the while running to the Queen chambers, *definitely* not wanting to bump into any additional guards and wanting to get this over with. Diplomacy needed to be made. Armies needed to be raised. Friends needed to be talked to.

There was a Monster Lord, now the size of a mountain, that needed slaying.

"Human men... They want to mate not just with anything but watch anything about sex too...Mother Isis spare my mind, he still tries to grope my butt and keeps staring at my breasts when we are running to prevent a disaster..." Otep thought to herself, dragging Niels by the arm. "And yet he is an amazing lover..." Her thought danced between anger and arousal, frustration and fear. "Just him near me makes me warm and happy...Even as we run in panic to prevent the apocalypse.

Otep kept running.

They had to talk to the queen as fast as possible while the Shoggoth was busy making love to the guard captain, the Sahuagin Karkaria to avoid raising any more alarms.

Finally, the queen's bed-chamber was in sight, a magnificent set of doors carved from a strange, purple material that looked like wood, inlaid with gold and pearls and carved with beautiful engravings of aquatic creatures and mamono. The door was half open, with glasses clinking and sounds of laughter and sighs emanating from the inside.

"Alright..." Otep gasped, readjusting herself and her clothes. "We'll just talk, and explain we released an ancient creature now thirsting for social and sexual contact. Let's hope she is kind and drunk..."

"We'll be alright." Niels panted as well, wiping all the perspiration from his body and clothes.

Otep's face showed sorrow and fear.

"I don't know."

"Why?"

The jackal girl sighed, her Horus kohl long gone by sweat, her perky breasts clinging to her tunic, her butt stuck to her wet shalwar so close it was good as transparent.

"I did something I wasn't supposed to do." Her eyes looked at him with care, and also sadness:

"We Anubi are handmaidens of Ra, the god Anubis shattered into a thousand pieces. We had male Anubi before Agrat's magic happened. We are creatures of Order and Healing. This is me doing the *opposite* of what I am, like walking up to a temple and doing drugs on top of the Lescatian Altar, pissing all over the candles, and kicking a nun in the face because it was part of a world-saving ritual."

"Still..." Niels raised a finger. "It *was* part of a world-saving ritual, don't you think? In the end, it "saved the world", didn't it? You can explain them later showing hard facts..."

The jackal ears sank in sadness, as her fluffy tail. Otep smiled bitterly. "Still it made me sick. I and my kind... we heal the poor, and the weak, and we inspect the Reik's slaves for abuse and health issues regularly. We work as police and detectives, feral undead slayers, and judges." She bit her lips. "I need a moment to catch my feelings. Believe me." Otep sighed. "It's like you need to do something disgusting all of a sudden to save your pals. Even humans can't be that flexible. Maybe goblin girls."

After several minutes of breath-catching, the couple entered the bed chambers, pushing the doors open.

It was a bacchanalian slumber party.

Naked men and mamono lounged on multiple silken mattresses, clearly bombed-out drunk. The queen herself was half asleep, two young men cradled in her bosom. She slowly blinked, seeing the Anubis and her paramour entering the room.

Otep now could inspect her up close.

She was strong-looking, well-built, curvy, humanoid from the waist up, with toned, slightly overweight flesh. From the waist down, where she was endowed just like a human female -Otep blushed-, her legs were pink tentacles with thick and powerful white suckers, rubbery disks with strong musculature. From the waist up she was larger than an average human woman with a pinkish, thick body, exotic pink hair, and massive breasts.

She looked sleepy: perhaps this was the best moment to break the news.

A Shoggoth from ancient times is now a polysexual catgirl maid in your palace, your Highness.

Nope.

Not that.

"Ahem..." Otep coughed nervously, trying not to peek at the Herculean men lounging half-asleep around, not bothering to cover themselves. The Queen of the Depths seemed to maintain a large harem.

The Kraken Queen stirred, eyes slowly fluttering.

"Mm? Oh..." She slowly rose, not even bothering to cover her huge breasts, which made Otep swallow. Her pert tiny brown pair, which she tried to make look bigger with clothing, were awfully small compared to hers. "Oh, you are the Kemeti jackal-girl..." She mumbled. "Welcome...girls!" She clapped slowly, half groaning, half shouting at the giggling servant girls running about, topless, and wearing white silken loincloths. "Bring wine...grapes...and some oysters for my cute guest!"

Otep coughed, casting an angry glance at Niels staring at the servants running for refreshments. He was clearly interested in the queen's servants, pale blonde women with bouncing breasts and silks that hid virtually nothing, who seemed to be equally interested in him casting coy glances as they approached with food and drinks.

Men. Otep's fangs ground; if looks could kill, she had just murdered Niels with his attention away from her. Then, for one moment, time stopped in her mind.

Was she feeling jealous? She had just had sex with young male visitors to the Reik as a welcome gift and a blessing from her Pharaoh weeks ago. It had been decades since her earlier wife and husband, now retired and sheltered in Kemet for the upcoming war

"Your Highness, I have to inform you of a change..."

"I don't like changes..." The queen lounged, her voice almost petulant. When she moved, her massive bed, half-submerged and made out of pearl-encrusted marble, the whole chamber creaked. That made Otep take a note not to agitate her, changing her tune.

"It's probably nothing! I just needed to make a change in the visitors' departure roster...I would like to take one of the denizens of your realm above the surface to help us fight." Otep's voice went squeaky, unable to conceal her worry: she hated it, she would always squeak like a little sand puppy when losing control. She was practically praying the queen didn't understand or care.

"Hm..." The thunderous reaction came from her curvaceous bulk. "You wish to take one of our kind to the surface? Certainly, I can arrange a hoplon brigade of Sahuagin. They can take punishment and keep going..." She yawned.

"Just one will be enough."

"Oh? Good!" The massive octopoid bulk shifted, revealing more and more of the naked, voluptuous body above the mighty tentacles. "Who will it be? I can't spare my Captain of the Guard, Karkaria, however."

"Oh, she can stay with you, Your Highness," Otep smiled. "We will need a certain troublemaker who has been bothering your Queendom and we will need her on the battlefield as my assistant."

That piqued the queen's interest, her tentacles quivering in what passed for stretching in bed. "Who is it?"

"Well..." The look on Otep's face was one of discomfort. "A certain citizen of your Queendom has been causing considerable trouble to you and your guards, so we asked her to accompany us rather than keep causing trouble..."

The glimmering eyes squinted in suspicion, apparently not drunk enough. Otep's body clenched in worry.

"I don't remember any criminals of serious notice... You certainly do not mean..."

The jackal girl's ears drooped and pulled to the back of her head in alarm and fear. It was apparent she was getting suspicious. Being the Anubis she was, Otep started to talk as fast as she could, her voice almost quivering in a squeaky tone, just like the times when she was anxious:

"You always kept a certain confinement zone in a cavern. I regret to inform you that in a certain neglect of responsibility, I decided to talk to this inmate and persuaded her to accompany us to the surface."

The eyes gleamed in renewed vigor and strain, as the queen of the depths squinted, trying to place two plus two and came up with four.

"Oh, shit. She understood." Seeing her gaze become steely, Otep tried her best to fast-talk her way out of trouble, her fluffy jackal tail fluffing up and stretching in panic...

"She is now completely harmless and is very sociable. Whatever mistakes may have happened in the pas-"

The Kepri Manure hit Ra's boat propeller.

The Queen of the Aphotic Depths, now incensed, grumbled, suddenly straightening herself in her bed/pool and leaning menacingly towards Otep as a Kraken scorned.

Her voice boomed as slave girls and boys skittered like terrified mice, and the room was very silent.

"Did you release the SHOGGOTH?" Her tentacles shot up like purple arrows, draping around the furry limbs and gripping Otep's arms in a vice grip. The Anubis squeaked in panic and terror.

"Owowowowowowowow! SHE IS HARMLESS! HARMLESS!" Otep screamed, thrashing. "I TALKED TO HER!"

"It's a creature of no gender and devourer of marine life!" The Queen growled, finally shaking her stupor off and facing Otep with a glare.

"I MANAGED TO TALK TO HER! SHE HAS A GENDER AND IS SENTIENT NOW!"

"I find that hard to believe..." The Queen calmed when she saw Niels stir, and draw his pistol, as well as his trademark saber with a dead, fish-eyed stare.

"She speaks the truth, Your Majesty..." He forced his voice to be polite as possible. "I have to kindly ask you to calm down... The Shoggoth learned not to prey on sentient creatures and is..."

The Queen's glare stayed.

"I find it hard to believe, more like a sorry excuse of two surface meddlers doing what they shouldn't!" She hissed, her massive form straightening in a very belligerent pose.

It was a dangerous standoff. Otep was panicking, terrified that she would go violent and force Niels to defend her. The worst part, she didn't have to. Otep was a monstergirl and resistant to damage beyond human means. Yet it was heart-wrenching to see a lover stand up for herself, Otep noted.

And heart-warming.

What would happen now? Would they come to blows?

As Gods would have it, the standoff was resolved quickly... A weak voice behind Niels came to the rescue.

"My Queen!"

Luckily, the angry, drunk Kraken Queen's mind registered the near-telepathic plea.

"What? Karkaria?" She relaxed her tentacles, sending Otep falling flat on her soft plump butt with a "pomf".

"Your Highness...they...speak...the truth..."

Karkaria stumbled inside the room, her beautiful, muscular, toned body crumpling next to Otep. She was covered from head to toe with a fragrant smell and a clear oily fluid, her shark-like features looking stupefied by the sexual marathon and the aftermath of the quick pursuit hearing the Queen. On her face, she lay flopping like a fish, her clawed hands struggling to grasp the marble floor.

"The Shoggoth..." Karkaria gasped, half-asleep. For an impossibly long silence, the angry Kraken Queen, the plucky Anubis priestess, and the human navy officer stared at each other, weapons, claws, tentacles, and pistols bared.

"The Shoggoth is reformed, your Highness..." Karkaria gasped. "She doesn't eat people."

Like a rumbling mountain, and a gale of wind, a sigh erupted from the monstrously large octopoid body. Her face turning from anger to exhaustion, the queen started fanning herself. Wearily, she snapped her fingers and bellowed behind a pile of silken luxuries.

"Girls! Boys! Bring wine! Everything is in order now. This calls for celebration." She spoke in a high-pitched tone. Her expression turned to that of admiration and happiness when she turned to Otep to address her.

"It seems that I underestimated you, daughter of the pyramids. I must admit, it was one of my only worries. The creature you and your lover tamed-"

Otep pouted.

"Your companion." The queen mockingly commented with a grin, disbelieving herself.

"Your companion tamed was out shameful past. The Shoggoth was a creature of an early age when all life was formless... I don't know the details. Ever since we had to keep it confined under eldritch wyrd magicks. Sealing her in the Basalt caves where other formless beings lived, we had to keep it away from the population. I'm sure you understand..." The queen sipped a cup of wine offered by a terrified human girl, patting her head to calm her down. "...the entity rendered the warm water penguins extinct. It ate them all, even dolphins, gaining intelligence. Our ecosystem nearly collapsed. It took centuries for us to nurse our humble aphotic depths into something that would support life, and dolphins abandoned us, angry at our betrayal, they wanted the Shoggoth destroyed. You see." She smiled. "I am not the dumb bimbo you think I am. We kept our secret..."

Otep sighed, relaxed.

"I assume a proper introduction is in order now."

A genderless voice boomed, making the servant girls scream in horror and scatter, only to be assured by the queen bellowing.

"EVERYONE CALM! THE SHOGGOTH IS PEACEFUL NOW!"

The Shoggoth crawled forward, reforming into the playful cat-eared black-skinned maid with eyes on her body.

"Hello everyone. I want to apologize for the unrest I caused. Mentor Otep gave me empathy and insight into your lives."

The words were simple. Brisk. To the point.

"I will accompany my primary mentors to the final task for the entity you are about to fight."

Everyone froze, turning their heads.

"Our unification was not without its side effects, Handler Otep. While you communed with me, I was also privy to your thoughts. Listen well." The Shoggoth intoned.

*-*-*-*

Everyone was seated around the Shoggoth, now in the form of a cat-eared maid. Servant girls and boys huddled in awe and terror, everyone's eyes wide open.

"Three million, fifty-six thousand and three hundred seventy-two solar cycles ago, I spawned from the protoplasm vats of some creatures. I cannot describe them without some of you going insane. You know them as Elder Things." She pointed to an ancient carving, long hidden behind a torch. A strange, winged, flowery-faced creature was carved into a basalt brick.

1...456789