The New Neighbor

Story Info
A new neighbor moves in, and our lives begin to change.
17.2k words
4.14
19.5k
22
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
360 Followers

I can't explain it, and I can't exactly put my finger on it, but there was definitely something different about our new neighbor. Don't get me wrong, he was very nice, and polite... just something a little different. He seemed to have an air of self confidence about him, but not anything that would make him aloof.

My wife, Linda, met him the day after he moved in. This is her story of that meeting, and the days to follow.

I went over to introduce myself, and say hello to our new neighbors. When I knocked on the door a middle aged man answered, and we exchanged pleasantries. He was very distinguished looking, and told me he was a widower, and lived alone. I told him that it was just me and my husband in our house, and I welcomed him to the neighborhood with a plate of cookies.

He offered me some coffee, and before I knew it, we had been talking for two hours. He was very easy to talk to, and I found myself telling him things, that I only shared with my husband, and a few close friends. During our conversation, I noticed that his hand was resting on my arm. It was funny, because I hadn't noticed when he placed it there, or how long it had been there.

He started talking about his wife, and her passing, and I felt him lightly stroking my arm as he talked. I don't know why, but it didn't feel wrong that he was doing it, so I let him continue. Some people like to touch, when they talk, and I figured he was that type. I do recall though, that it was giving me goose bumps, up and down the back of my neck. It shouldn't have felt good, but it did, and I liked the feeling. It was wrong, I know, but I let him continue anyway.

He suggested we have our next cup, out on the patio by the pool, and I agreed. I chose to sit in a lounge chair, and he pulled one next to mine. Just as before, he laid his hand on my arm, and began to tell me about her battle with cancer, and watching her slowly wither away. I felt terrible for him, and I could actually feel the love in his voice, as he related her story. She was the center of his world, and he missed her dearly.

At some point, the topic of my marriage came up, and I began telling him about us. All the while he kept lightly stroking my arm. That changed, when he went inside, to bring us lemonades. He handed me the cold glass, and stood behind me, and began to massage my shoulders, as I related how I had met my husband and fallen in love with him. It never occurred to me that I should go home.

Then, he asked if I would like to join him in the pool. I accepted, but said I would need to go home and change. He said it wasn't necessary, and that he always swam nude. That should have been my first red flag, but I never noticed it or subconsciously ignored it. I said that, perhaps I could get in the water in my bra and panties, but he frowned at that. He told me that I was a beautiful young woman, and that there was nothing wrong with being proud of my body. Besides, we were both adults, and I was dedicated to my marriage, and committed to being faithful to my husband, and he respected that. Then he told me that he would remain a complete gentleman, and that I could trust him. Red flag number two.

Under any other circumstances, I would have run out of there just as fast as I could, but the way he talked to me, and his very calming presence, somehow kept me from leaving. I felt like I was in a trance, or having an out of body experience, when I removed my top and shorts. I stood for a moment, in my bra and panties, before quickly removing them, and jumping in the water. When I came up for air, I looked towards where he had been standing, and I watched him peel his shorts off. I saw his penis. I couldn't take my eyes off of it! It looked at least seven or eight inches long, and was as thick as my wrist. And it was soft!

He jumped in the water, and my trance was broken. We swam around, and continued to talk, but he never approached me. He kept his distance, and his word. He was a perfect gentleman. He never made any off color comments, or remarks that one would expect to be made. After all, he was a man, and we all know how men are, especially when they are in the presence of a naked thirty year old woman! I'm not bragging, but I have kept in great shape. My 36D breasts don't sag an inch, and there isn't an ounce of fat on me!

He climbed out of the pool, and went inside to get towels for us, and when he returned, I got out too. As I stood there drying myself, my eyes were drawn to his penis again. It looked magnificent, and I wondered what it would look like hard. He seemed to notice where my focus was, but he never acknowledged it. It didn't feel wrong for me to be looking at him, because he was probably doing the same with me. He was.

After he was dry, I expected him to get dressed, but he didn't. When I started to get dressed, he told me I was being silly, and should enjoy the warm sunlight on my body like he was, stating the benefits of vitamin D. Again, he was still the perfect gentleman, and somehow, I felt at ease around him, so I said, "What the hell." and stayed naked too.

After about half an hour, I felt like I was beginning to burn, and told him I would need to get dressed to prevent that. I told him my fair skin always burned quickly if I wasn't careful. Without a word, he went into the house, and came back with sun block for me. I expected him to offer to apply it, but he just handed me the bottle, and sat back in his chair. Still the gentleman, I thought. He did watch closely as I applied the lotion though.

When I finished, he smiled at me, as if to say, "I told you I respect you, and won't try anything." I returned his smile, and we continued talking. When it finally dawned on me to check the time, I realized I had been there all day, and Steve would be home from work soon. I gathered up my clothes, and began to hurriedly get dressed, when he smiled at me, and suggested that I needn't bother. It was only a few short steps to my home, and if I were going to shower off the sun block, I would just have to take them off as soon as I got home anyway. I just looked at him, and it made perfect sense to follow his suggestion.

I started to leave, and go across to our back yard, when he stopped me. He looked deeply into my eyes, and firmly told me that I was a lady, and that a lady doesn't hide, or sneak around, especially if she has done nothing wrong. He didn't say it... somehow I knew what he meant, and I went back through the house, and left via the front door. Four o'clock in the afternoon, and I walked proudly naked from his house to ours, without any feelings of guilt or anxiety about the possibility of being seen. It felt perfectly natural to do this.

When I entered our front door, it slowly dawned on me how I had spent my day, and yet I felt no guilt about it. I did decide not to tell my husband anything more than that I had met our neighbor. No use in possibly upsetting him, with something so minor and trivial.

The next morning, after Steve left for work, I found myself knocking on our neighbor's door. I hadn't been invited, but something inside me, told me to go over and see him again. While I waited for him to answer the door, it occurred to me that I didn't even know his name! How absurd! Spend the whole day talking with someone, and never even ask their name! Perfect! That would be my excuse for knocking on his door so early in the morning.

He smiled at me, when he opened the door, and I apologized for not asking his name the day before. He told me it was Robert, but that I could call him Bob, or Rob. Instead of coffee, he invited me in for lemonade. I would have rather had the coffee, but I accepted the drink he offered. Again, we talked at his dining room table, with me doing most of the talking. I can be a bit chatty sometimes, and I really felt at ease around him. I hadn't even noticed him pouring me a second glass, but I did notice his hand on my arm again. Like yesterday, it felt good, so I left it there.

I looked at the clock on the wall, and realized it was lunch time, and told him that I needed to go. "Nonsense." he said. "I will make us a nice lunch, and we can enjoy it out by the pool. Unless... you really have to go, I would love to have your company for a few more hours."

"Okay, but only if you let me help you." I replied.

We were standing at the kitchen counter, preparing salads, and I noticed his hand resting on my lower back... just above my hip. It felt good, so I pretended not to notice it was there. He still remained a gentleman though, and never lowered it to my ass. Strangely, I found myself wishing he had.

We took our salads out by the pool, and he brought us fresh lemonades. I can't ever remember liking the taste of lemonade so much. It was very good, and I asked him what made it that way. He told me his secret was to use raw sugar, and just in the right amount. He sat close to me again, but instead of his hand, I felt his leg touching mine. It felt good, almost natural for him to be touching me that way, so I didn't object or attempt to move away.

After we finished lunch, he asked if I minded if he got some sun, and I said, "No. I don't mind." Thinking he was going to take off his shirt. I was surprised, when he stripped completely like when we swam. Pleasantly surprised, I might add. My eyes were fixed on his penis again, and I know he knew it.

"I feel a little self conscious being naked in front of you... won't you join me?"

I didn't need to think twice. Again, I felt like I was having an out of body experience as I removed my clothing, and lay back in my lounge. He smiled, when he handed me the lotion, and I began to apply it. Feeling bold, I asked "Would you like to do it for me?"

"There is nothing more in this world that I would like, but I made a promise to you, and it would be inappropriate for me to do that, but please allow me the pleasure of watching you." he said.

I felt bold, so I made a deliberate show of rubbing the oil into my skin. I avoided my breasts, and vaginal area, until the last minute. His attention was fixed on my hands and fingers, and when they rubbed across my breasts, I felt my nipples harden, and stand up. I worked my way down over my taut tummy, and rubbed the lotion through my sparse, blond pubic hair. My fingers lingered there for a moment, before sliding between my legs, and I let out a soft moan.

He smiled at me, and said, "Would you like to watch me?" All I could do was nod my head.

He had already covered himself with lotion, except that magnificent penis and I watched with anticipation, as he began rubbing the lotion on it. "This will get hard, so please tell me to stop, if that would offend you."

"I'm okay." I managed to stammer. My eyes remained fixed to his penis.

Slowly, he worked his oily hand around and then up and down his penis and it began to grow. Five minutes later, and it was at full attention. I'm sure I looked like a tourist in the big city, because my mouth was hanging open, as I stared at it. "I get that reaction from most women who see it." He said.

"It's unbelievable! I've never seen anything like it." I exclaimed. "Please don't mind me asking, but... how big is it? Have you ever measured it?"

He chuckled, and said, "I have. The circumference is equal to that of a soda can, and it is just under thirteen inches long when fully erect."

All I could say was, "Oh my!"

"At this point, I usually ask if a woman wants to touch it, but that would again be inappropriate. I don't know you that well, and I haven't even met your husband yet. So, you'll have to be content with looking. Yes. I know you've been looking. It's quite alright. In fact, I enjoy looking at you too. You are very beautiful."

He was right, I was looking, and I did want to touch it. At that moment, I made up my mind that Steve had to meet him! I could feel his eyes on me, and I decided to be a little bit naughty, so I dropped my feet on either side of the lounge chair. This allowed my legs to open, and I could feel the warm sunlight on my nether region. It made me tingle.

"You know, if I may be so forward, you watched me become erect... you could reciprocate, buy arousing yourself, if you wanted. Up to you Linda." he said.

I smiled at him, and closed my eyes. I knew it was wrong on so many levels, but I just had to have him watch me. My hands started rubbing and squeezing my breasts, causing my nipples to harden even more. They had already been hard from watching him! "No, no my dear... Eyes open... look at me while you do it. It is so erotic, to see desire in a woman's eyes. Especially a woman as lovely as you."

I trembled a little, opened my eyes, and looked into his. He wasn't watching my fingers move through my pubic hair, as much as he was gazing into my eyes. It felt like he was looking directly into my soul. I began to get wetter, and wetter. A small gasp escaped my lips, when my fingers brushed over my clitoris, and between the soft, wet folds of my pussy. It was opening like a blooming flower, and he smiled, as my fingers worked their magic. No one other than my husband had ever seen me do this, and it was intense. My heart pounded like thunder in my ears, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to last long.

"Stop." His word startled me, and I removed my hand. "That's enough for now. Fair is fair, and all I did was arouse myself, and now you have returned the favor."

I could feel my hand shaking, and all of a sudden, I was embarrassed. I turned my face away from him, and wished I could crawl under a rock. Then I felt his strong, yet gentle hands on my head, turning me towards him. "Now, now my dear, there is no reason to be upset or shy." Strangely his words were very comforting, and reassuring.

When I looked up at him, I felt his erection graze against my arm, and the excitement was back. Boldly, I rubbed my arm along its length, and felt it come alive. It jerked up, and then came back down to rest on my arm, so I repeated the movement. "I'm so sorry." he exclaimed. "We should not be doing this. Not until your husband and I have met, and gotten to know one another. Please accept my apologies."

"No. It's okay. It was me that started it, and I'm sorry if I've offended you." I replied. "You are of course correct, and I will bring my husband to meet you soon. Tomorrow night work for you?"

"Tomorrow night would be fine my dear." he replied. "I have a nice bottle of wine that I've been saving for a special occasion, and I can think of none better. Would you grant me one small request before then?"

"Of course Robert... what is it?"

"You are so beautiful, but hair down there is so unsightly. It hides the treasure you possess. It would be so much lovelier, if you or your husband removed all the hair. That is my request. As you can see, I myself have done it, and I can see you appreciate that."

He was right. I hadn't even noticed, until he pointed it out. My initial thought was that his request was out of line, and that I should slap him, and storm off. Yet I couldn't, and the thought of anger was fleeting. It seemed perfectly natural to have him make such a comment about my most intimate body part. What the hell was I doing?

I said goodbye, and gathered my clothes. I remembered yesterday, and walked through his house, and out the front door... naked as the day I was born. This time, I saw old Mr. Sims out trimming his hedges, but he didn't' seem to notice me. Somehow, that saddened me. That feeling was very odd. There was something happening to me, but I didn't give it much thought. I felt more alive than at any time in my life, in those moments with him, and it briefly puzzled me.

Standing in our bathroom, in front of the full length mirror, I looked at my body, still shiny with the sun block, combined with a thin film of perspiration.

He was right. I don't know why it never occurred to me to shave my bikini area before. Oh, my husband had mentioned it a time or two, but now I was determined that it all must go. Should I let my husband do it, I pondered. No! I will surprise him.

I sat down on the edge of the tub, and spread my legs. "Here goes" I thought, and the first tuft of hair fell into the tub. I took my time, making sure to trim it all very close, without cutting myself. When that was done, I lathered my mound with Steve's shaving cream, and began running my razor across it. The feeling of the razor, combined with my fingers moving my labia around, had me very wet, and horney. I managed to finish the job, and then showered off.

Washing it, with my hand and the scented body wash felt amazing. My fingers lingered there much longer than necessary, and several times, I was close to orgasm. I thought about going all the way, but decided to attack my husband when he came home instead.

After drying off, and admiring my handy work, I went into the bedroom to pick out something sexy to wear for Steve. Naked was one option, but the better one, was my sheer baby doll outfit. It was bright red, and had a very sexy matching silk thong. I finished the outfit with my strappy high heels. The red ones of course!

I went down to the dining room to wait for my husband. I sat facing the door, behind the table, so that my thinly veiled breasts would be the only thing he would see. I don't know why, but I was nervous. Then, a strange thought filled my mind... I couldn't wait to show Robert! I poured myself a glass of wine, and tried only to think of Steve.

Two glasses of wine later, I heard his car pull into the driveway. Any moment, he would walk through that door, and get his surprise. I was wet, and I couldn't wait to feel him inside my bare little treasure, giving me what I so badly needed. The only problem was that, the only thing I could think of was Roberts penis, and how it might feel. I tingled at that thought!

"WOW! To what do I owe this pleasure?" Steve said.

I didn't say a word. I gulped the last of my wine down, and stood up. His eyes followed me around the table, until I was directly in front of him and looking up into his eyes. I kissed him deeply, and our tongues danced together. When I broke the kiss, I pulled back a little and gazed into his eyes again.

"I love you." was all I could say, before his mouth covered mine, and we were kissing again. He massaged and teased my breasts with his left hand, so I took his right hand in mine, and guided it into the front of my panties. I will never forget the shocked look in his eyes, when his fingers met bare flesh instead of soft pubic hair. He looked like a little kid with a thousand presents on Christmas morning. It was actually quite amusing.

In a flash he was on his knees, pulling my panties down to the floor. He was so excited, he actually ripped them, but I didn't care. He kissed it, and then he kissed it again, and then he thanked me, which caused me to chuckle a little. I didn't know just how much this simple act would mean to him, but he was actually worshiping me!

He got to his feet, picked me up, and carried me to our bed room. I swear that he was naked, before my back hit the bed! He was all over me, and then he went down on me. He pushed my legs wide apart, and dove right in. Normally, he would build me up slow, but now, he was a wild man. He licked and sucked, and pulled with his lips, and nibbled, until his tongue finally went to my aching clit. My back arched off the bed, and I literally screamed, "YES!"

Steve was, and still is a fantastic lover. He brought me to the edge, and then let me calm down, only to bring me there seconds later again, and again. My mind swam in a sea of fog, and my body screamed for release. First one, then two, then three fingers entered me, and began massaging my G spot. This was all I could take, and I pounded my fists off of the bed, and screamed, "YES! YES! YES!" I actually had the feeling of floating in air. Only two other times in my life, had I had the "floaties"... On our wedding night and, our second anniversary.

comanchee
comanchee
360 Followers