The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in a pile of perspiration, too exhausted to move. As I calmed down, I took my eyes from Robert, and looked into my husbands eyes. "I love you." Was all I could say. Steve kissed me and pulled his softening penis out of me and I remember feeling empty when he did that, and I was disappointed. My husband stood over me, and looked at me lovingly. He didn't need to say the words; I could feel them in his look.

Steve asked Robert if he had a towel or something we could use to clean ourselves up, and I was surprised, when Robert told my husband, "A true gentleman always cleans his lady." Steve looked confused, and Robert seemed a little agitated, when he said, "With your mouth. It was you who sullied her; it should be you who cleans her."

This would be something new for us. Steve had never gone down on me after we had sex. He always lost his sex drive after climaxing. I was surprised when he got back down between my legs, and pulled them apart. He didn't even hesitate like I thought he would. First I felt his warm breath, and then his tongue exploring my very wet folds. After cleaning the outside, he put his mouth on me and actually started to suck the juices out of me, and I was adding to them. Two more climaxes hit me, before he finished, and got up.

Robert looked into my eyes, and said, "A lady always reciprocates."

I got up on my knees, and opened my mouth. Steve seemed eager for this new adventure, and placed his slimy wet penis on my tongue. I licked all around it, and sucked him deep into my mouth. My tongue worked all around and over him, until I was certain it was clean. I stood to my feet, and kissed my husband on the mouth. I knew what cum tasted like, but it was different to taste the telltale remnants in my husbands mouth. This was a sensation that I thoroughly enjoyed, and I kissed him again.

We spent the rest of the day with Robert beside his pool, all of us naked, but none of us showing any shyness about it. When it was time to return home, Steve dressed, and looked at me curiously when I just picked up my clothes and headed for the door naked. "I am just going to take them off again to shower, so why bother getting dressed?" I explained. He just shrugged his shoulders, and followed behind as I once again went home naked.

Sundays Steve always let me sleep in, and today was no different, with the exception of him serving me breakfast in bed. He broke the silence by saying, "Yesterday was different. Not at all bad, just different, don't you think?"

"Yes I do." I said as I took a bite of my French toast.

"I really enjoyed it. I'm surprised to say... all of it." He said. Robert is such a nice guy. It's easy to see why you like him so much, and his demeanor makes you feel so at ease. It's no wonder you allowed him to see you naked, and let him feel you like you did."

I was a little shy and nervous hearing that, and he sensed it. "I'm not saying there is anything wrong with any of it. I'm just making an observation. I believe we can both trust Robert with anything. It's kind of exciting thinking about the possibilities don't you agree?"

I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. We had no contact with our new neighbor that day, and I felt disappointed by that. Steve had gone over, and knocked on his door, but no one answered. We were both kind of sad that day, until I saw Roberts car pull into his driveway. Apparently, he had been out shopping, and we went over to offer our assistance in carrying his purchases in the house. I was surprised, but didn't think too much of it, when Robert didn't help us. He just directed where everything went, and then offered us refreshments... Two cold beers.

He went out to the patio, and we followed him like a couple puppy dogs. We began talking, but nothing was said about the previous day, until my husband opened his mouth. He told Robert that we both had enjoyed the day, and that we both felt we could trust him completely. Robert smiled, and offered us another beer. Immediately I got to my feet, and went to get them.

"I am going to be completely open and honest with both of you." Robert began. "From what I have seen of your behavior I can safely say that you are quite the same. I am an excellent judge of character, and I know your type."

"What might that be?" My husband asked.

"You are both by nature submissive." He let that statement sink in before continuing. "You have a deep desire to be dominated. It may not be prevalent in your life now, but that could easily change."

We looked at each other, and knew he was on to something.

"You seem awfully sure of yourself." Steve said.

Robert just smiled, and took a sip of his beer. This conversation was making me nervous, and I began to fidget. "Relax." Was all Robert said when he glanced at me, and I instantly felt at ease.

Steve was skeptical, and Robert asked him if he would like a demonstration. Steve thought that was a good idea, but before the demonstration, Robert told us about all the joys and pleasures that one can attain from service to others. He also explained that he was a dominant, and he would be honored if we would become subservient to him. He asked us to keep an open mind, and decide if this was something we wanted to pursue. He told us to go home, and talk about it for a couple days, and then let him know our thoughts.

When we stood up to leave, for some unknown reason I started taking my clothes off! "Honey... what are you doing?" Steve asked.

"Whoops! I guess I've just gotten used to going home from here naked! Sorry." I replied.

"And therein lays your demonstration." Robert said. "Remove your wife's clothing and allow her to return home as she has been accustomed to doing for the last week."

Steve looked at him for a moment, shrugged his shoulders and then took my clothes off of me, and we left. Neither of us said a word as we walked home.

The next two days were spent in deep conversation. My husband and I were intrigued by what Robert had told us, and we came to the same conclusion later that day. Hand in hand we went to our neighbors home, and together we knocked on the door. Robert greeted us with his usual reassuring smile, and invited us in. This time, he waited on us, giving refreshments, and making us feel welcome.

My husband started, "We think we've come to a conclusion about what you said, but we both would like to know more, before we say yes."

"That is indeed good news." Robert said. "I would be happy to lay it all out for you, but before I do that, Steve, would you do me the small favor of removing your wife's clothes?"

"Well, at this point, there's nothing to hide. Is that okay with you dear?" my husband said.

I just nodded my head, and stood up. Steve took his time stripping me, and he actually folded each item, before removing the next. The last two things he removed, were my bra and panties in that order. Once he finished, he returned to his seat. Not knowing what to do, I just stood there feeling awkward. I looked at Robert, and he nodded to the floor beside him, but when I went to sit, he said, "No. Kneel."

"Being a good submissive takes time, and a lot of training." He began. "If this is something that one or both of you would like to explore, I will be happy, and honored to teach you. You will give up all free will, and be expected to follow every instruction completely, without question. Your limits will be pushed, but the experiences you will have will be very rewarding and exciting. You will experience many new things... things you've never even dreamed of. There will be times when discipline is needed, and you will be punished as I see fit. This is not optional. I will require a written legal agreement signed by you, giving me all authority in your lives for a period of at least two years. In my past experience that is the length of time it takes to achieve the full benefits of this lifestyle."

"We have talked it over, and we are interested, but can there be like a trial period or something first?" Steve asked.

"I'm sorry, but the trial period for you actually started the first day you knocked on my door. If we continue you will sign this agreement." And he laid papers on the table for us to look over.

Steve read them carefully, and told me some specific things he was reading. I think what sealed the deal for both of us, was the clause about a safe word, and that our safety was of high importance. My husband asked for a pen, and signed the papers. Then he handed it t me, and I signed them too. For all tense and purposes we were now slaves to our neighbor.

"There is one thing left to do, and that is your choice of safe word. Think of it like a light switch. Once it is used, everything will stop instantly. Just like turning off the lights. Our agreement will be terminated, and everyone's life will go back to the way it was, before we met. If just one of you chooses to use the safe word, then that person will be free, and if the other chooses to continue we will. Your lives will be yours again, and there will be no second chances, so consider a word carefully. Even if your safe word is spoken by accident, everything still stops." Robert said.

My husband and I agreed on the word, PENGUIN. Robert had us print it on the paper, and my husband handed the documents back to our new master.

"The first thing you must learn is proper etiquette. Steve, you will address me as MASTER, and Linda will address me as either SIR or MASTER, is that understood?"

In unison we answered, "Yes master."

Robert continued, "Steve will continue to work, and every effort will be made not to intrude on his professional life. Outside of my home, and yours, your life will remain normal as it had been before meeting me. The exception to that, is if you are in my presence, whether it be in town, a park, or any other setting. When you are with me, you are my property. Any questions?"

Again we answered together, "No sir."

"There are rules for you, separately and jointly. For example Linda will not wear clothes unless directed by me, whereas Steve will be dressed at all times, unless I dictate otherwise. From this moment on, the two of you are strictly forbidden to touch each other in any way, and that includes kissing or other displays of affection. Having sex is strictly forbidden, and any infraction of that rule will result in severe punishment for both of you, regardless of who started it. Having sex constitutes pleasure, and a reward that must be earned. To ensure this rule is followed, Steve will be fitted with a chastity device, and I will hold the key. Any questions?"

We both again answered no, and he continued. "My training will begin with Linda as she will be playing a more prominent role. You may return home now Steve. Do not expect to see your wife any time soon. The length of time she is with me will be determined by how easily she is trained. Thank you. I will be in touch."

I watched my husband leave, and for a moment felt sad. Sad that we wouldn't be experiencing this first part together, but very excited all the same. The day was spent with Robert showing me posture and positions. I was to always stand straight, with my chest out, but with head bowed. I was also forbidden to look anyone in the eyes, unless I was engaged in a sexual act, and then I was forbidden to look away or close my eyes. Robert had me practice posture, by walking around the house with a book on my head. The book fell off the first time I tried, and Robert quickly swatted my bare bottom with his open hand. He said that was my first warning, and that each new infraction, or mistake would require more serious punishments.

Once I mastered walking with the book on my head, he started having me do menial tasks, like washing dishes, and cleaning his house. The book fell off again, and Robert directed me to lie across his lap. This, he informed me, was the punishment position, and he proceeded to spank me, again with his open hand. I had to count out loud the swats I received, and thank him for each one. I got ten, and my butt was on fire!

By the end of the day, I had learned that my standard place was kneeling at his side with my forearms clasped together behind my back and my head bowed slightly, no matter where he was. Every time he got up to move, my job was to follow on my hands and knees as quickly as possible, and retake my place beside him. The most challenging part was to follow him outside, when he went to check the mail! I heard more than one neighbor gasp as I knelt naked at his side, while he sorted through the various envelops.

The offering position was also on my knees, with my back straight or slightly arched, and my hands holding up my breasts, and again, head bowed. My knees were also spread as far apart as I could possibly get them. I was very vulnerable in this position. The first time I did it, he used his fingers to pinch and pull my nipples, occasionally very hard at times, making me wince in pain. He studied my face as he held both nipples in a vice like grasp, and squeezed harder each second. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, when he said, "These belong to me." Then he let go. They throbbed and ached, and I wanted to rub them to soothe them, but I held my position.

When I felt the clothespin attached to my left nipple, I winced again, and felt my hands tremble under my breasts. A second clothespin was attached to my other nipple, and then he told me to stand and follow him. I remembered my posture lesson, and walked correctly behind my master. Having my head bowed, allowed me to see the clothespins sticking straight out from my breasts, bobbing with each step.

I was surprised, when we went out by the pool, and he offered me a cool drink. "Take a break my pet. You have earned it."

"Thank you sir, but may I please remove these?" I asked, gesturing to the clothespins.

"You may not." He replied. "In time, you will become used to having decorations and attachments. Whose nipples are they?"

"They are yours master." I replied.

The sun was setting when we finished our drinks, and my nipples had long since gone numb, but I was always acutely aware of the clothespins. Obediently I followed him back in the house, and took my position on the floor at his side, while he watched the news. When he finally turned off the television, it had been at least two and a half hours since he put those evil things on my nipples. Without warning he reached down and removed the one closest to him. Oh what fresh hell that was! After a moment he removed the other one, of course followed by that same searing pain.

That night, I was directed to sleep on the floor at the foot of his bed, and was given a blanket to cover up with. I hadn't realized how tired I was, and slept quite soundly.

His movement awakened me the next morning, and I dutifully followed him into the bathroom. I was on my knees beside him, while he prepared to relieve himself. He looked down at me, and said, "Well... I'm waiting."

I looked at him quizzically, and he informed me that it was my job to hold and aim his penis. If I missed, my punishment would be to clean up any mess with my tongue! That thought repulsed me, so I took his penis in my hand, and carefully aimed it, and waited. The flow was strong, and lasted for several minutes, and once it was done, I gave it a shake to make sure it was finished.

"When you spend the night in my home, we will have a morning ritual. You will do just what you did, and after being certain that I have finished, you will kiss it. Then you will go to the kitchen and prepare coffee, and a breakfast if I so desire. While I eat, you will be on your knees, under the table. You will place my cock in your mouth, but do not use your hands. I don't expect anything from you, other than a warm place for my manhood. It will stay in your mouth until I finish my meal. There will be times, that I wish to eat out by the pool, but that changes nothing. Regardless of where I chose to eat, my cock will be in your mouth, up to and including restaurants. However when in public, I will not just pull it from your mouth. I will tap you on the head, and you can put it away. Then you come out from under the table. Understand?"

"Yes master." And I crawled under the table, and opened my mouth to receive his penis.

After he finished eating, he abruptly stood up, pulling his penis from my mouth. I of course followed behind him. We went back to the bathroom, and I watched as he got ready to shower. My job was to join him, and wash him, which wasn't so bad. He chuckled when I paid extra attention to his penis. I also dried him off, and knelt beside him while he dressed for the day. How far I had come in a short time!

Robert wrote a note on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, and told me to put it where Steve would find it. Remembering my posture, I walked naked to my home, with head bowed slightly. "Morning Linda." I heard from across the street. It was our nosey neighbor, Emma.

"Hello." I replied and hurried into the house. Any pretense of keeping this a secret were now gone. Emma was a world class busy body and gossip!

I dreaded returning naked to Roberts. I was certain that nosey old woman would be waiting for me. I was right, except this time she stood between me and Roberts house. "A little underdressed aren't we?" she snidely remarked.

"It's hot. Leave me alone." I said as I pushed past her.

"Cheating on the husband are we?" She quipped.

"No! Leave me alone!" I snapped. Then I remembered that I was required to knock before entering Roberts. The old biddy stood there watching me knock on his door. I was hoping he would answer right away. It took him forever to open that door, and I tried to hurry past and away from my nosey neighbor.

"What's this Linda?" he asked as he blocked my path to safety. "Are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

This woman was NOT my friend, and this nightmare just kept getting worse by the minute! "Excuse me sir, but this is Mrs. Emma Barnes. She lives across the street." I said.

Robert extended his hand, and said, "How very nice to meet you dear lady. My name is Robert. May I call you Emma or do you prefer Mrs. Barnes?"

I could see the questions in her eyes as she shook his hand, and knew she wasn't going to keep them to herself. "Hi. What exactly is going on here?"

"Where are my manors? Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?" This was just terrible!

"I suppose." She said to my chagrin.

She followed us into the house, and I heard her gasp when I got on my hands and knees, and crawled after them. They sat at the table, and Robert had me pour their drinks. When I returned from the kitchen, I took my place on the floor beside him. I could literally feel her eyes on me, and it made my skin crawl.

"Mrs. Barnes has asked a very pertinent question, and I would like you to answer my pet."

I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he just dismissed my concerns, and said, "You must forgive her. She is still learning." Then he looked at me and added, "You must always be polite, and answer every question honestly and completely."

I swallowed hard, and began. "My husband and I have agreed to become slaves for our master." I nodded towards Robert. "We must do everything he tells us, without question or hesitation. I am in training right now, so please forgive my rudeness."

"WOW! Are you really serious?" she exclaimed.

"I assure you ma'am, I am quite serious." I replied as politely as I could.

"I don't believe it! You are cheating on your husband!" she scoffed.

"I see a demonstration is called for. Slave... Offer yourself to our guest." Robert said.

I could have cried at that moment. Slowly I crawled to where she sat, and assumed the offering position. My hands trembled as I held my breasts up to this vile woman. She looked down with disbelief, grabbed both nipples, pinched them hard, and then stormed out calling me a slut and a cheater.