The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
360 Followers

Just as I was starting to calm down, I felt him slide inside me, and it got me going all over again. In mere minutes, I was climaxing hard, and pulling him in close to me. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard baby!" I shouted, as I became entangled in a web of multiple orgasms. They rocked me, and crashed in to me, like waves of the ocean hitting the shore on a stormy day. When Steve finished, I could feel it jetting into me. It was hot! Like lava but it was good. So very good! We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I was up before Steve, and had his coffee and breakfast ready for him. While we ate, I pondered how to tell him about our new neighbor. I knew I couldn't tell him everything that had happened so far, so I just kept it light. "I told you I went over to meet our new neighbor, didn't I?"

"Maybe... I don't remember for sure. What are they like?"

I told him everything about Robert, that was that I was comfortable with, and how his wife had died. Other than that, there wasn't much more to tell. I certainly couldn't tell him that I had been naked with him, and seem his penis. Even though nothing had happened, he wouldn't understand. I was nervous, when I told him Robert wanted to meet him that night. I had mixed emotions when he agreed. What if Robert told him everything? What would that do to our marriage? Thoughts that should have been there when it was happening, now filled my mind, and I was afraid.

After Steve left for work, I threw on a robe, and went over to Roberts to tell him that we would be there around six that evening. The robe probably wasn't the smartest choice. Robert looked at me, and smiled. His eyes were locked on mine, and he calmly asked, "Did you do it?"

I pretended not to know what he was talking about, but my charade wasn't fooling anyone. "You know what I am talking about." he said in that soothing voice of his.

I looked down at my feet, and sheepishly replied, "Yes."

He put his finger under my chin, and lifted it, looking into my eyes. My body tingled, and I felt my nipples harden against the terrycloth material. My pussy became wet too. "Show me beautiful one." he said softly.

My hands had a mind of their own, and soon the belt that held my robe closed was hanging loose. "Show me." he repeated, and I opened my robe to give him a quick glance.

"That was nice, but I hardly had time to see anything. Do it correctly this time. Hold your robe open, until I tell you to close it. Please do not deny me the sight of your beauty." His voice was soft, yet firm, and with trembling hands I opened my robe for him.

I felt his eyes moving over every inch of me, and it felt like an eternity, before he told me to cover up. Why was I doing his bidding? Why didn't I wear something... like clothes! Did I want this to happen? So many questions and thoughts raced through my mind, that I felt dizzy. I didn't even realize it was he who tied the belt on my robe, before I walked home. The last thing he said to me, before I left was, "Wait one moment. I have a gift for you, and I would like it very much if you would wear it this evening when you and your husband come over. Please wear only what is in the box." I nodded my assent.

He handed me a box with a big red bow on it, and I went home. I remember feeling like I was in grade school again, and had just gotten my first gold star! I couldn't wait to open my gift, and I tore the ribbon, and wrapping paper to shreds. Inside the box, were a beautiful charcoal grey sundress, and a pair of dark grey high heels. The heels were quite high, and I wondered how it would be possible to walk in them. They had to be at least four inches!

I pulled my robe off, and slipped the dress over my shoulders. The hem fell to about mid thigh, and the material was very soft. A deep V in the front plunged to about three inches below my naval. I remember thinking that if I still had my pubes they would be visible. I don't know how he knew, but the size fit me perfectly.

I ran upstairs to see how it looked, and was shocked to see how truly beautiful it was. It was slightly diaphanous, and you could almost see the color of my areolas. My nipples poked into the front, and it was very easy to see that they were aroused. When I looked at the back, it also had a deep V cut. In fact, I could see the top part of my butt, and the cleavage created by my firm buttocks. I loved the dress, but also knew it was going to be very difficult to explain to Steve!

I spent the day, practicing walking in those high heels, and was getting pretty good at it, when I heard Steve pull into the drive way. I figured the best way to approach my new dress, was to convince him, it was for his benefit. So, when he walked through the door, I stepped out from behind the arch way, and said, "I'm so glad you're home honey!" Then I quickly moved in, and hugged him tight.

"Now that's how to greet a hard working man!" he said, before kissing me. It was another great kiss, like the night before, and when he broke away, he stepped back, to look at me. I did a slow turn, and heard him softly whistle. "You look amazing!"

He stepped in to kiss me again, and I held him off, "Slow down big boy! We have an engagement tonight, or did you forget?"

I knew he wanted to rip that dress off of me, and throw me down right there on the floor. But, I convinced him to get showered, and changed. My nerves and emotions were all over the place, as I waited for him. I was still nervous about this evening, and what Robert might say.

My knees trembled as we walked to Roberts house, and I held tightly to my husband for support. Robert answered the door, and it seemed like he didn't even notice me standing there. He just shook my husbands hand, and told him how nice it was to finally meet. We went out to the patio, and soon the first bottle of wine was empty. I was feeling a little buzzed, and was sure Steve was too, because he hadn't had dinner yet. Drinking on an empty stomach is never good!

Robert suggested another bottle of wine, and he asked if I would get it for him. I heard him tell my husband, as I walked away, "You have a very beautiful wife. She is an exquisite creature to be sure. You are a lucky man Steve." My husband agreed, and thanked him.

It took me a minute to locate the wine, and the opener, and when I returned, both men were deep into a conversation. I couldn't quite hear everything, but I knew I was the subject, which frightened me a little. They stopped talking, when I returned, and Robert opened the wine. He proposed a toast to new and long lasting friends, and we drank.

When the second bottle was gone, I was drunk, and I believe Steve was too, because he was slurring his words. Robert appeared to be fine though, and I wondered how much he actually drank. I think we definitely drank more than he did! Then I heard Robert talking to Steve again, very quietly. I couldn't understand what was being said, but Steve never took his eyes off of me.

When the conversation ended, Steve got to his feet, staggered over to me, and took me in his arms. He kissed me long and hard, then he whispered, "You are the love of my life, and nothing you do will ever change that. Robert told me everything, and I want you to know, it's alright. I am proud of you, and love having you for my wife." Then he kissed me again. The difference this time was that his hands lifted the back of my dress, and he fondled my bare ass. Robert just smiled as he watched us.

"Shank you for a wonnerful evening, but isshh time to take my pretty lady home, and fuck her brainsh out!" My husband's statement was shocking to me, but all I could do, is giggle like a school girl. Robert smiled.

Steve took me by the hand, and took two steps, and passed out. So much for fucking my brains out! I looked at Robert, and asked if he would help me get my husband home, and he agreed. He picked Steve up, and threw him over his shoulder like he was a sack of dog food. I was impressed at how effortless he made it seem. My husband was no light weight, at 210 pounds and six foot two!

Robert lay Steve on our bed, and then turned to me. "You and your husband will join me at my home this Saturday for a cook out." It didn't seem like a request, but more like a command. For some reason I smiled and agreed. Then, with Robert standing there, I pulled my shoes, and dress off, and kissed him on the cheek, and got into bed.

The acrid blaring of the alarm clock brought me out of a deep sleep, and I shook Steve. "Honey... it's time to get up. You have work today and you don't want to be late."

We were both hung over, and skipped breakfast, settling for just coffee. I kissed my husband goodbye, and off to work he went. Normally I would have had some pajamas or something on, but today I was still naked. When the thought of getting dressed entered my mind, I quickly dismissed it as being ridiculous. I took some Tylenol, in an attempt at stopping the pounding in my head. Then I heard a knock at the front door.

It never occurred to me to put something on, just open the door, and see who it is. This is something that up to a few days ago would never happen. Robert smiled when I opened the door a crack, and peered out from behind it. "Good morning lovely one. I thought you might need this." And he handed me a glass of lemonade. "This will cure your hang over."

I took the glass, and chugged it down, hoping he was right. It never crossed my mind to question him, or wonder how lemonade would cure a hangover. I just drank it. After I finished, I thanked him, and gave him back the glass. He smiled, and said, "The proper way to greet a guest at your door is to open it fully, and converse with them face to face."

I don't know why I did it, but I opened the door, and stood naked in front of him. He seemed pleased, and I invited him in. So many things in my life were different, and had changed in the past few days, but yet it all seemed quite normal to me. I never would have answered the door naked, and invited a man into our home before this! Such a brazen act would have been unthinkable! I quickly dismissed my musings, as silly, and ridiculous. This was normal, and my mind accepted all of it.

I offered Robert coffee, and he accepted. As in the previous days, we sat and talked for a long time. It never dawned on me that being naked while doing this was inappropriate. It felt normal, and I was quite comfortable being the only one in the room who was nude. Robert then suggested that I shower, and he would return home. He also requested I join him after my shower. I showered as quickly as possible, and when I finished, I did my hair up, and applied some makeup. Perfume on my neck, wrists and between my breasts was next. Then, choosing something to wear. Should I dress as I usually did, or wear something sexy for him? I settled on sexy, so I pulled on a pair of tight hot pants, and a crop top T-shirt.

The hot pants fit me like a glove, leaving a good portion of my buttocks exposed, and showing the definite outline of my labia. Looking at the shirt, an idea came to me, and I grabbed the scissors off the table. I cut along the bottom, shortening the top so that the bottom curve of my breasts was visible. Then I lifted my arms, and everything including my nipples was in plain sight. "Perfect!" I thought, and left the house.

I was breathing heavily, when I knocked on his door, and I could feel dampness between my legs. Robert opened the door and smiled. I had chosen correctly! He liked what he saw! He invited me in, and when I walked past him, I could feel his eyes follow my every move. "You look very nice my dear. Quite comfortable... and indeed very desirable." He said. I smiled.

"Would you be a dear, and pour me a coffee and lemonade for yourself?"

I said I would, and he followed me into the kitchen. I reached for a coffee mug on the counter, and he stopped me, directing me to get one from the cupboard... the top shelf in particular. I knew what was going to happen when I did that, and somehow it felt naughty to expose myself like that. It shouldn't have mattered seeing how I had already spent time with him naked. Having clothing on somehow made it seem risky, and sexy.

When I reached up for the mug, I felt my shirt ride up, exposing one of my breasts completely. The bottom edge of my shirt got hung up on my hard nipple, when setting the cup down, and I didn't bother to adjust it. I poured his coffee, and walked to where he stood, and handed it to him. That movement caused my shirt to settle back to where it originally had been, and I felt disappointed. He thanked me, and I poured lemonade for myself. I had really developed a taste for his lemonade!

As always, we sat and talked for hours, about what I don't remember. He always made me feel so comfortable, and at ease around him, and I hadn't noticed that he had been rubbing my thigh. When I did notice, I declined to acknowledge it, and let him continue all as if it were perfectly normal.

The day flew by faster than I wanted it to, and soon it was time to go home and get dinner ready for my husband. In the doorway of Roberts house, he thanked me for spending the day with him, and as I turned to leave, I noticed his hands were gently holding my breasts. How the hell long had he been holding them? He didn't grope, maul or massage them; he just held them like someone would hold another person's hand. Strangely again, this felt normal, so I didn't protest or make a big deal out of it.

That night I was worked up, and horney and I wanted to make love to my husband, but for some reason, I rebuffed his efforts. I had a hard time wrapping my head around that one. Instead, I went into the bathroom after he was asleep, and used my favorite toy on myself. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out when I climaxed so I didn't wake Steve.

The next day was Saturday, and I reminded Steve that we were going to Roberts for a cookout. I didn't ask him, or give him a choice, I just told him we were going. Surprisingly, he answered, "Yes dear."

I thought we would go over between one and two that afternoon, and I took a long hot shower. After my shower, I once again decided on what to wear. It seemed there was no question... sexy was the way to go. Today I chose a pair of shorts that had extra wide openings in the legs, which would afford anyone a view of my newly shaved pussy if I sat with my knees apart. For my top, I chose my old faded pink "Wife beater" tank top. It was quite old, and the material had become very thin through being washed and dried so often. The color of my areolas was very clear, and my nipples made small tents in the material.

I was surprised when Steve didn't mention my attire, and I really didn't notice how he was dressed, nor did I care. I decided not to wear shoes to our neighbors, and remember the grass tickling my feet. I also remember my breasts swaying as I walked, and my nipples getting harder. Steve knocked on Roberts door, and he invited us inside. Again, he told me how beautiful I was, and reiterated that Steve was a lucky man.

I expected him to offer the usual lemonade, but today he served ice cold beer. I know my husband appreciated that. He's a beer drinker, and Robert even had his favorite brand. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but today it tasted very good, and I found myself opening another.

Robert had steaks on the grill along with baked potatoes, and it smelled heavenly. The food was as good as it smelled, and we talked while we ate. I noticed that Steve seemed to be very open and comfortable with Robert, as I had been, and he talked a lot. I was very surprised when he turned the conversation to sex, and out of the blue, thanked Robert for suggesting my shaved pussy. He further shocked me by asking if he had seen the end result!

My mouth hung open, and I was slightly embarrassed when Robert told him that he had, and that it was a thing of true beauty. Then Robert asked Steve if it felt as good as it looked! Steve looked at me, and casually said, "Honey... let Robert feel your pussy." I was shocked! This was the same man who got pissed if a man looked at me too long!

"I would be honored." Robert said to me. "But it it's something that you don't feel comfortable doing, I understand. You never have to do anything that feels wrong to you."

Without thought, my body stood up, and walked to where our neighbor sat. I moved my feet slightly apart, allowing him room to reach up into my shorts. His hand touched my inner thigh, and I closed my eyes waiting for it to move higher. "No my dear. Never close your eyes." Roberts voice was soft yet authoritative, and I complied.

I didn't look at my husband. My eyes looked directly into Roberts as his fingers explored my bare mound, and then they were inside of me. I shuddered, and relished the feeling. His fingers explored every fold, and my wetness covered them. He seemed to pay extra attention to my labia lips, and he rolled them in his fingers and softly pulled them down. An orgasm was going to happen very quickly if I couldn't fight it off. Roberts eyes held mine as his thumb and forefinger pinched and teased my clitoris. My knees felt week, and suddenly the fingers were gone. I was breathing heavily and when I looked at my husband, he had an erection!

The tension in the air was heavy and thick, when Robert suggested we all cool off in the pool. He stripped, and dove in the water, and I was surprised to see my normally shy husband do the same. I took my clothes off and joined them. We swam around, and I was dismayed when Robert never approached me. It was Steve that was all over me. Pawing me, rubbing up against me, and putting my hand on his erection. He kissed the back of my neck, and my ear, and told me he had to have me right now. I pushed away from him, and got out of the pool.

Robert had gotten out and had towels for us, so I started drying off. "It would be very rude of you to leave your husbands erection unattended." He said to me. "Most women have no idea how much blue balls can hurt. You should be free, and make love to him here and now. We are all friends, and I would deem it an honor to watch the two of you please each other. And if you would prefer, I will give you some privacy."

I had never ever had anyone watch while I made love to my husband. My husband had also been my first, and only man I had ever known that way. Those doubts in my mind were fleeting, and I dismissed them. My outlook had changed, and I wasn't at all uncomfortable with any of it. I looked at my husband, and he knew what was going to happen by the look in my eyes. He saw desire, and I saw the same in his.

"Who the hell needs privacy?" Steve said. And he climbed out of the pool, took me into his arms, and kissed me deeply. I felt no shame or embarrassment doing this in front of our neighbor, and my hands went to his erection. My husband was hard as a rock, and I felt his fingers where Roberts had been only moments before. It was different. The two men each had their own technique, and I liked both.

Steve gently lay me down on the warm concrete, and moved between my legs. When he entered me, I closed my eyes, and moaned. Then I heard from a short distance... "Eyes open." And I opened them. Robert was smiling as he watched us, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his steady gaze. He was looking into my soul again in my most intimate moments, and I was mesmerized by him.

Slowly my husband began to stroke in and out of me, and I knew this was going to be one of his long slow lovemaking sessions. I wanted fast and hard, but I acquiesced, and relished the sensual feelings. Having Robert gazing into my eyes as my husband made love to me brought me to a new height, and I could no longer keep quiet. My moaning got louder, and soon I was begging Steve to give it to me harder. He picked up the pace, and was soon pounding into me for all he was worth. His hot jets of cum flooding me sent me over the edge, and we came together, all the while never taking my eyes from Robert.

comanchee
comanchee
360 Followers