The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chose the backyard, and he offered to assist me this first time. He went to the bathroom and returned with a towel and bar of soap. "Open wide." he ordered, and when I did, he put the soap in my mouth. "I'm sorry, but if you could walk you could carry it in your hand. The only other places I could put the soap is in your cunt or your ass. Would you like one of those options instead?" I shook my head no, and crawled out to the backyard.

The water from the hose was ice cold, and I washed very quickly. "Make sure you clean that nasty cunt too. Stick the soap in there and scrub all that leftover stale cum out of it. Be thankful I haven't fucked your ass yet!" then he laughed. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No sir." I said as my teeth chattered.

"Something to look forward to then!" He exclaimed. "Go get your husband, and bring him back naked."

I hurried to our house and walked in to find Steve watching television. "Master wants you, and you are to come with me naked."

Steve slowly removed his clothes and followed me back to our masters home. We must have been a sight. A naked couple standing on a porch showing our asses to the street. When Robert opened the door, he quickly stepped behind Steve and cuffed his wrists together, and when he opened his mouth to protest, a ball gag was forced in and locked behind his head. I wondered if Steve knew he was going to be punished.

Robert looked into his eyes, and asked, "Is this something that you still wish to do?" All Steve could do is nod that he did want it. "This is very important... with a gag in your mouth; you lose the ability to use your safe word. You are going to be punished for the way you treated my pet the other night... so I ask you again... Are you willing to accept punishment without your safe word?"

Steve thought for a moment, looked at me, and nodded that he was.

"My pet you will stand with me as almost an equal and your primary function will be as my assistant. Now, take the wimp to the basement and wait for me.

I led Steve to the door and down into the basement. I was surprised to find what could only be described as a dungeon. Whips and chains, and hooks of all kinds adorned the walls, and there was a large padded cross on one wall. Some strange kind of bench was in the middle of the floor, and it looked like it had many ways to be adjusted. I saw my husband tremble when he looked around. The walls were padded with what appeared to be red leather or possibly vinyl, and there were black curtains on the small windows. Recessed can lights illuminated the room, giving it an eerie glow.

When Robert joined us, he was wearing black leather pants and a white shirt, and carried a small box. He pushed my husband down on the table shaped like a Y on his stomach. My husband was then secured there by a belt across his back and one at his shoulders. Each leg was placed on top of a table arm, and secured in place with belts. The only thing my husband was able to move was his head, and that was just from side to side or slightly up and down. His hands were still cuffed behind his back.

Or master opened the box and showed my husband its contents, and then he showed me. The box contained a variety of but plugs ranging from small to very, very big. This was not going to go easy on Steve! Then it occurred to me... there was no lube in the box.

Mater led me to a bench that was in the corner, and picked up a wand. Handing it to me, he told me it was an electric wand, and he turned it on. He touched it to my tummy, and a spark flew into me, causing me to yelp. It didn't really hurt; it was just a different feeling, like being pinched or something similar. All the while my husband watched intently.

We walked back to where my husband was, and Robert said, "My pet will now use her toy on your balls."

My husband's eyes opened wide, and he had a terrified look on his face. Robert then adjusted the Y arms of the bench outward, spreading Steve's legs open and very wide apart. His caged dinky and balls hung below the edge of the table, making them quite vulnerable.

I stepped between his open legs, and touched the wand to his balls. My husband jumped and yelped into his ball gag. This went on for a few minutes, and I thought I could actually hear my husband begging me to stop. Then an evil thought crossed my mind; I had been punished for something he did, so why not go the extra mile for him? I smiled, when I started using the wand on his rectum. Now I am not a vindictive or vengeful person, but I enjoyed this! Those miserable little clamps on my nipples had really hurt! Robert applauded my enthusiasm and thinking outside of the box.

When Robert told me to stop, I could see relief in my husbands eyes, and he was breathing heavily. If he knew what was coming next he probably would have proffered I keep using the wand! Robert handed me a small butt plug about an inch and a half in diameter at the widest part and said, "You know where this goes." Then, looking at my husband he said, "This is going to hurt... a lot. Are you certain you want to continue? This is your last chance to use your safe word."

My husband slowly nodded that he was, and my master handed me the plug, saying "Proceed my pet."

I put the small rounded end against his sphincter, and pushed just a little. Steve moaned, and I pushed in more, then he began to thrash and scream into his gag. Within a few minutes the wide part slipped past his little hole, and settled inside. He shuddered but appeared to breathe a sigh of relief. "Continue with the wand." Robert told me, and I went back to work on Steve's balls.

After about five or six minutes Robert told me to stop and remove the plug in my husbands ass. It didn't come out easily, being dry, and I heard him gasp into the gag when I removed it. Robert handed me one that was about two inches in diameter and told me to put it in. My husband jerked and thrashed as I forced the objet inside, and I felt sorry for him. I knew this was a lesson he would not soon forget.

After the plug was firmly seated, I continued with the wand for another five or six minutes before Robert stopped me again. This time I was truly sad for my poor husband. The plug was at least a good three inches in diameter, and twice as long. It was made of metal, I guessed stainless steel, and there was a small nub in the center of the flange at the base.

"Push this in as far as you can by hand, and then drive it the rest of the way in with this." And he handed me a rubber mallet.

If I thought the previous plug had been difficult to insert, that was nothing compared to this one! After it was about half way in, I had to start using the mallet. It took me ten or twelve solid whacks before the wide part popped in. Meanwhile, Robert had wheeled another padded bench near my husband. It was short and about two feet wide and maybe five feet long, and was also covered in vinyl or leather. It was just tall enough to bend a person over it and yet have their feet remain flat on the floor. At the front of the bench he placed a box which had a red button, a dial, and VU meter on it. It also had two wires leading from it, a red wire and black wire with metal alligator clips at the ends.

He attached the red wire clip to the nub on the butt plug, and the black wire was clipped to one of the metal rings on the cage holding my husbands dinky. Then he stepped in front of Steve, and beckoned me to join him. He pushed me to my knees and unzipped his leather pants, and pulled his cock from them. I knew what he wanted, and I began to lick and suck him until he was fully erect. I was eager for Steve to see my new deep throat skills. While I fellated our master, he turned the dial to 2, and quickly pressed the button briefly sending electricity through the wires, causing my husband to jump and fight against his bonds. Then he bent me over the bench on my tummy and stepped behind me, and placed the head of his cock between my very wet labia.

"I am going to fuck you now. As I am doing that, you will depress the red button based on your level of pleasure. Do not hold it down, or you will be disciplined the way your husband is now. When you cum, you are to hold down the button until your climax subsides. I will continue fucking you for a half hour or until I fill your cunt." He said.

Robert plunged his cock into me fast and hard, and my finger hammered the button in rapid sequence. The fucking was fast, deep and violent, and within five minutes I had my first orgasm. I lost track of my husband and was just concentrating on my orgasms, which were coming almost nonstop. I have no idea how many times or how long I had been pushing the red button, and when I finally felt Robert cumming in me, I looked at my husband and he had passed out.