The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slammed, and Robert said, "You did very well my pet. That lesson was learned quite easily. Now if you just remember it in the future. Always answer a question honestly, regardless of who asks it. I trust you to do this, even on those occasions I am not there."

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Today, I must go out of town for a bit, but should be back before four this afternoon. A package may be delivered today, that must be signed for. Do you remember how you are to answer the door?"

"Yes sir. I open it fully, and address the person face to face." I replied.

"While you are in training, you will be tested from time to time. You won't know who or when those tests will happen, so I advise you to pay strict attention to the rules. While I am out, you will busy yourself with cleaning and laundry. I will bring dinner, when I return." Then he left.

The first thing I did was get the laundry started. While the clothes were in the washer, I vacuumed and dusted. The last load of laundry had finished drying, and I folded it on the dining room table. Then the doorbell rang. Nervously I opened the door to find a very surprised UPS driver standing there.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Delivery for Mr. Robert Conners." He said

"I can take that." I replied.

"I'm sorry ma'am but it requires his signature. Are you his wife?" he said.

Tough question! How would he react if I told him I was a slave? I thought for a moment, and decided to be honest. "I am not his wife... I am his slave."

"Get the fuck out of here!" he exclaimed incredulously. "Nobody has slaves today! Not in this country!"

"I assure you sir, I am his slave, and it was my choice to do so. May I please sign for my master's package?" I stated.

"I'll be dipped in shit." He said as he handed me the clipboard and pen.

He was shaking his head as he walked back to his truck, and I closed the door. I had to wonder if this was a test, and if it was, I was sure I passed it. Not long after that, Robert returned. He was pleased that his package had come, and he immediately opened it. I of course was at his feet, so I didn't see the contents. If it concerned me, I was certain he would reveal it when the time was right.

He brought home Chinese takeout, and I held his penis in my mouth, while he ate. When he finished, he placed a bowl of food on the floor for me, and told me to eat, without offering me any utensils. I looked at him, and he repeated his order, and pushed the bowl towards me. This was very dehumanizing, and it was the first time I questioned being a slave. Never the less, I was hungry, and ate the food as best I could. The whole thing made me feel like a pet dog. It was quite degrading.

When I finished, he told me to clean up, and put the leftover's in the refrigerator, which I did. The food was good, and more would have been nice, but I knew better than to ask. He seemed strangely quiet and distant that night. My thought was interrupted by knocking at the front door, and he motioned for me to see who it was.

I opened the door, and saw my husband standing there. we smiled at each other, and I invited him in, then got on the floor and crawled behind him. My husband looked surprised when I did that. He didn't address our master, but seemed to await instruction. Robert looked at him, and simply said, "Strip."

When my husband had removed all his clothing, Robert told him to assume the same position as me. With my husband kneeling beside me, we listened as Robert spoke to us. "The reason you are both here, is because tonight, you will learn proper etiquette and terminology. In other words you will learn the language I expect from my slaves. Anyone that I introduce you to, or who happens to be with me will be addressed formally, by their title, and name. For example Mr. Smith, or Mrs. Smith. That is fairly simple so I am confident there will be no mistakes there."

"Steve... Stand in the corner with your back to the room. Stimulate yourself to erection, but do not finish." he said. "Pet, you may remove my clothing."

I stood to my feet and after doing as he wished, I fell back to my waiting position. "Turn around Steve." he said.

When my husband faced us, I could see he was fully hard, and Robert beckoned him to join us in the center of the room. Standing side by side, there was no comparison. Roberts penis hung limp, and was still bigger than my husband's was fully erect! "Pet... using your mouth only, stimulate me to full erection."

My mouth engulfed his warm flesh, and I licked and sucked him, until he stood perfectly erect. I marveled at the sight! "Your first lesson in proper grammar is this... Ladies have breasts, and slaves have tits. Ladies have vaginas or pussies, slaves have cunts. Ladies have a buttock, and slaves have asses."

Robert gripped my breast, and asked, "What is this?"

"It is a tit sir, and it belongs to you." I replied. My husband looked on in awe, and Robert continued.

He pushed his toe into me, and asked, "What is this?"

"It is a cunt sir, and this also belongs to you." I answered

He pulled his foot away, and tapped my back side with it and asked, "And this?"

"It is an ass sir, and it belongs to you." I said.

"Well done." he said and then went on, "Men who are above average size do not have a penis. A man such as me has a cock. Men of average size have a dick, and below average men, like Steve here have a dinky. Linda, this part is specifically for you. With a cock, you do everything to please it. Stroke it with your hands; use your mouth, as well as your ass or your cunt. If you finish a cock in your mouth, you will not spit or swallow it, until told to do so. Understand?"

"Yes master."

"An average man... with a dick can be pleased using only your hands or mouth, unless I direct otherwise. When finishing a dick with your mouth, you swallow it immediately. Understand?"

"Yes sir." I replied.

"A below average man... like your husband should only be pleased with your hands. Understand?" he asked.

"Yes sir." I said as I stole a glance at Steve. He seemed disheartened and sad.

"Go to your husband, and pleasure him as you have been instructed."

I reached for Steve, and began to fondle him using my hands only. He was still erect, and I knew that even with my hands, I could get him off quickly, but I felt sorry for him, and wanted to make it last. Slowly, I worked his dinky, and Robert admonished me for taking too long, saying "A dinky should be pleased as quickly as possible! No more than three minutes. If it doesn't happen in that time, then it doesn't happen. There is no sense wasting time with it. You will in time realize that dinky's are basically useless."

I worked faster, and brought my husband off in less than two minutes. His ejaculate flew through the air, and landed on the floor. Robert looked on and said, "You made a mess on my floor Steve. I expect you to clean that up, and before you look for a towel, I expect you to use your mouth. Do a good job, and don't anger me. This is a teachable moment for you... from now on, anything that comes out of your dinky, you will eat."

My husband looked horrified, and I wondered if that also meant urine. I guessed we would find out!

"Crawl to me and worship my cock my pet." he said.

This was the first time that I had actually given Robert head, and I was a little nervous about doing it. Sure, I had his cock in my mouth, but only as a holding place. I knelt in front of him, and kissed and licked that magnificent piece of meat. I felt it throb, and that gave me a sense of power. I even licked his balls, while working him with my hands. It took both hands, and still they weren't enough to cover all of it!

Twenty minutes later, I felt his balls tighten, and I knew he was getting close. My warm mouth engulfed the head of his cock, just as he started to cum. There was a lot of it. I almost worried I would drown! I managed to keep all but a thin line of it in my mouth, and it dripped from my chin onto my heaving tits.

"Kiss your husband... Share my seed with him." he commanded.

Again Steve looked horrified, as I crawled to where he knelt. I looked into his eyes, and reached for his head. My eyes remained open as I pulled his face closer. Steve closed his eyes, and my lips met his. At first, he kept his mouth tightly closed, but I managed to pry his lips apart with my tongue. He gave in, and accepted what I had to give. Our tongues danced, and played in the cum we shared, for several long minutes. I didn't break the kiss until I was fairly certain we had shared all of our masters cum. Our lips were wet and slippery with the remnants, and I thought I saw my husband wretch a little.

Robert seemed pleased. So far I was the only one who hadn't had an orgasm, but my turn was coming... I hoped!

Robert told me to get on the dining room table, and lie on my back. Then he told Steve to spread my legs open, and eat my cunt, but to be careful not to let me cum. My husband was an expert at cunnilingus, and I looked forward to it. Steve didn't disappoint! Soon I was writhing on the table, ready for release, but Robert wasn't going to let that happen yet. He pulled my husband back, and whispered something in his ear.

"Master, will you please do me the honor of fucking my wife?" I heard Steve ask.

"It will be my pleasure." Robert said. "If you want me to take your wife, then you must put my cock in her cunt."

Obediently my husband grasped our masters cock and guided it to my waiting cunt. "Put it in her." Robert ordered, and Steve pushed that giant hard cock in to me. I was in heaven! Never in my life had I been stretched and filled like this, and I had tried some pretty big toys in college!

The fucking started slowly, probably to get me used to the size, and soon the pace picked up. Each thrust went a little deeper and it started taking my breath away. I wondered if all of it would fit, as our master fed my hungry cunt more and more of his hard cock. The first wave hit me hard, and I actually screamed with delight. Minutes later I was hit with my second orgasm, closely followed by a third, and then a fourth. Somewhere between my fourth and fifth, my master filled me with his hot cum. Just as much as when he had cum in my mouth! Never had I known a man with such stamina and vitality.

Robert was breathing hard when he pulled out of me, and I was saddened by the great emptiness I felt without him inside me. "Clean that up boy. And when you are finished with that you can clean me too, so don't take all day. You have a job to do, and it does not involve giving the slut any pleasure." he said to my husband. I noticed he referred to me as "slut." It didn't bother me in the least!

Steve licked the outside clean just as he had that day when it was his own cum, and then he sucked the remainder out of me, in workman like efficiency. He was timid when he approached Robert, but began cleaning him too. I never thought my macho husband would ever do anything even remotely like this. Watching him turned me on, and my fingers drifted to my well fucked cunt. Robert noticed with a curious look in his eye.

After Steve had finished his cleaning job, we both knelt at our masters feet. "From now on Steve, I will refer to you simply as boy or wimp. As you may have guessed, one of your duties as my slave will be cleanup. Another duty for you will be as a fluffer. Do you know what a fluffer is?"

"No sir." my husband replied.

"A fluffer usually works in a brothel or whore house, or on a porn set. The fluffers job is to make sure that cocks are hard and ready to perform. Sometimes it can be by hand but in your case you will use only your mouth. Understood?"

I certainly thought Steve would balk at that, and refuse, but he surprised me by saying, "Yes master." My pussy drenched my fingers and I realized this was something I wanted to see!

Robert told me to go into the kitchen and bring back a bowl of ice. I wondered what that could be for, but I did as I was told. When I returned with the ice, I was directed to immerse my husbands dinky into it. Steve was startled, and tried to pull out of the frozen bowl, but a stern look from Robert stopped him. I held the bowl, and watched my husbands dinky go from below average, to ridiculously tiny in minutes!

Robert handed me the package that had come earlier that day, and he told me to put it on my husband. It was a steel cock cage that I was sure was too small even for Steve. I worked diligently until it was secured on my husband. Now I realized why he was iced down. As his dinky warmed up, it filled the cage completely but was slightly bent which wouldn't allow an erection. My master seemed pleased, and he commanded me to pleasure the dinky. My fingers began moving over the metal cage, and try as I might, I could not get my husband erect. I looked at him, and he had a pained look on his face.

"That cage becomes painful if its confines begin to get erect." Robert stated. "I now own your dinky, and thereby your orgasms boy. You will have to earn the right to cum. Do not think I have forgotten you my pet. I have saved the best for last."

From under his chair he produced a black leather collar. It had diamond or rhinestone studs and several D-rings in it. It also had the name "SLUT" engraved in the leather. He bent my head forward, and I held my hair out of the way so he could fasten it, it clicked together, and he said. "This collar is locked on by a built in devise, and I hold the only key. This is the only thing that you will never remove. It also has a built in surprise."

I never saw him do anything, but I immediately fell to the floor in agony! The damn thing had a shock collar in it! Robert held the remote in front of my face, and pressed the button again. I rolled around screaming, and having thoughts of our safe word, but I was determined not to use it. Tears were streaming down my face when it stopped.

"That is one of the punishments I warned you about. It is one of the most severe, and I have no doubt that I will not need it. That was meant to be informative for you. Disobedience will not be tolerated. By the way boy... they make one small enough for your little nuts too. Do I need to order one?"

"No sir." my husband replied.

"Good! Now, put your clothes on and leave us."

After my husband left, Robert hugged me and told me what a wonderful job I had done, and how very proud he was of me. Then he said, "I will be out by the pool. Bring two beers and join me."

When I joined Robert on the deck, he told me to sit and relax. Apparently it was time for a break again, and I welcomed it. The cold beer tasted good, and he asked me about my day today. He seemed particularly interested in my thoughts of the evening's activities. I told him that some of it, like the collar was a bit much for me, but overall I found it enjoyable. However I had serious doubts if my husband would have told him the same thing. So far I seemed to be getting the better deal out of the two of us. I hoped my husband would come around, because most of this had been great fun for me.

That night I slept on the floor again, and once more had no trouble sleeping... I was exhausted!

The next morning began our ritual. Me kneeling, and holding his cock, while aiming the stream into the toilet, followed by breakfast, with his cock resting in my mouth. Robert warmed up the previous nights leftovers, and sat the bowl on the floor for me. This time, I knew what was expected, and I ate from the bowl like a dog. When I finished I asked if I could go to the restroom and relieve myself. He asked what I needed to do, and I told him I had to pee. He corrected me by saying, "Ladies pee. Slave sluts piss. Now... what do you need to do?"

"Master, your slave requests permission to piss." I stated.

He walked to the sliding glass doors to the patio, and slid one open. "Go out in the yard, and pick a spot. Try to be out of sight of the neighbors."

"Pleas sir, may I use the bathroom in the house instead?" I asked as politely as possible.

"Ladies pee indoors, and slave sluts, like dogs, piss outside. This is your last chance to go." he told me.

Well, this was another new low, and I assumed part of training and breaking me, so I crawled out the door and found a somewhat secluded corner, and squatted in the grass. When I had finished and was reasonably certain I had dried sufficiently. The last thing I wanted to do was drip on the floor and possibly have to lick it up! I wondered what I would have to do if I needed to do something other than piss. Later that day, I found out. I was given a few scraps of toilet paper and told to return to my corner. The big difference being that I had to pick up after myself and throw it in the trash! At least I had enough paper that I didn't need to use my hands to pick it up!

Most of my day had been spent learning how to suck a really big cock, specifically how to deep throat it. Robert was a patient teacher, and when my throat became too sore, I was given a break. My break consisted of me on the table, legs spread wide, masturbating for him. Naturally I was denied permission to cum. Then it was back to deep throat practice, and by the end of the day I could take two thirds of him in my mouth and throat. During the days final practice, I was allowed to finish him in my mouth.

I stood like a foolish chipmunk with too many nuts in its mouth. My cheeks bulged, and a little bit escaped my lips and ran down my chin. Robert seemed to enjoy my predicament, and just watched me; I suppose seeing how long I would hold his cum in my mouth. Then I saw the light bulb go off in his head, and knew he had come up with a devilish idea. "Go over to your house, knock on the door, and share it with your husband. Do not return until you have given him my entire gift."

It was after five, so I knew Steve should be home, so I walked to our house and knocked on the door. When Steve answered, he started to ask me why I bothered to knock, but I stopped him by kissing him, and forcing as much of Roberts cum into his mouth as I could. Steve pushed me away, sputtered and spit, and looked at me like I was crazy. Then I grabbed him again and forcefully kissed him, pushing more cum into his mouth. When he pushed me back, I fell on my ass and, started to cry.

He apologized and helped me up, and I pulled away, and stormed back to Roberts. I didn't bother knocking I just barged in, and Robert knew something was wrong. He was furious when I told him. He said that Steve would be punished on his next visit. The downside of that was that I had failed to do what I was told. My punishment that night was a step up from clothespins on my nipples. Tears streamed from my eyes when Robert placed little metal alligator clamps on them instead. The tiny teeth bit viciously into my tender buds, and as if that wasn't enough, he attached a wire to each clamp and added a small weight to each one. The weights made them bite harder, and pulled my nipples slightly towards the floor. Those little bastards stayed on for an hour! That night when I slept on the floor, I held and soothed my tender nipples.

Following the mornings rituals, which now included my trip to the back yard, I practiced my deep throat skills again. By noon I was almost able to take three quarters of him in my throat, with a little gagging. He was pleased with my progress, and rewarded me by allowing me to masturbate to orgasm on the table. Later that day, he fucked me to a wonderful climax on that same table. Since Steve wasn't there, I was told to scoop as much cum out as I could and eat it myself.

I hadn't had a good shower in a few days, and I knew I must reek, so I asked if I would be allowed to take a shower. I should have guessed what his answer would be... "Ladies shower indoors. Slave sluts get hosed off in the back yard or at the carwash. It is your choice."