All Comments on 'Therapy'

by OldSchoolMillenial

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Only the 11th time I have given out a 5 in over 1,000 hours on this site. Just perfect! Such a love affair. One knows this will go on forever. A wonderful first effort. Do keep 'em coming. And don't even think about spoiling this beautiful tale by adding chapters...just start with a new one, and soon!

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 2 years ago

Wow, suddenly, there it was. The blooming of the story into a hot episode of lust driven sex was very enjoyable, very erotic.

A good first showing.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will start my comment acknowledging that you are able to write portraying emotions clearly and images vividly. The main character is self-centred, her love interest is a poor excuse for a professional therapist. He knows she is married and seems not to be too worried about the potential damage to a former patient and her family caused by infidelity in which he is a major instigator.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Very well written, good pacing, enough detail, however I failed to connect with either character since both are lacking in integrity. He seemed too ready to violate the most basic ethical tenet of his profession, ‘First do no harm.’ Transference is more common than not in counseling making use of that power imbalance prohibited. He took advantage of her vulnerability and somehow I doubt it was his first time. She has no excuse for her actions, either. Her family deserves better.

bijouxindiscretsbijouxindiscretsabout 2 years ago

Exceptionally well written. I am waiting for the next story

OmenainenOmenainenabout 2 years ago

Oo. This was very nearly perfect, except for the same concerns over client-therapist-relationship others have expressed. But wonderful writing, wonderful characterization, perfect depiction of midlife crisis.

Welcome to Lit! Thank you so much for participating in my event!

Paul4playPaul4play3 months ago

Excellent!

Very hot sex scene at the end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous