All Comments on 'Therapy Ch. 08'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sad but realistic ending.

Debra & David got divorced, Debra had to go thru rehab to get off the coke Frank had put her on, and Debra lost her practice. who knows what she is doing: whoring, or a sex slave somewhere, or maybe back at work again?

David lost his wife and destroyed his marraige with his stupid project.

Julie lost her lover/slave.

and Frank? maybe he was the guy beaten and torn by dogs and in the hospital for months.....or maybe it was someone else and Frank is out there, somewhere.....

Thank you for not leaving us with a happy ending that would ring false.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MISSED OPPORTUNITY!!!

Your ending was short and not worth the wait.

Debra and Dave should have discussed Frank without him present. Each apologizing for Frank's involvement and discovering how Frank did not want Dave to tell Debra and vice versa, Debra not wanting to hurt David about Frank. Sentimental reunion and forgiveness. They both then get revenge on Frank a la "bobbitt" with Julie's help at the clinic under the guise of a massage [Julie came clean and told Debra how Frank manipulated her as you have it in the story]. Julie moves in with them and Dave and Debra start the long process of healing...first by comunicating ... something that was missing in the last 7 chapters.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
what happened to Frank

Evals22 I loved most of your writing and you do well on the subjects you write about. You had this chapter going to the max, until you cut it off so short. i amazed me how discritive you were about the sex through all 8 chapters, but when we expect the same kind of awareness of what happened at the poker game and at the dog fights you came up very, very, very short. The time Julie took to explain the Debra what would happen should have given us, the readers a look of what really happen. Ten men were at the poker game, was Frank the only one who was attacked by the dogs. Or was it the dog. Was David getting a divorce, because his wife fucked a dog, the gangband or both? Author you left us hanging bigtime.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
what happened to Frank

Evals22 I loved most of your writing and you do well on the subjects you write about. You had this chapter going to the max, until you cut it off so short. i amazed me how discritive you were about the sex through all 8 chapters, but when we expect the same kind of awareness of what happened at the poker game and at the dog fights you came up very, very, very short. The time Julie took to explain the Debra what would happen should have given us, the readers a look of what really happen. Ten men were at the poker game, was Frank the only one who was attacked by the dogs. Or was it the dog. Was David getting a divorce, because his wife fucked a dog, the gangband or both? Author you left us hanging bigtime.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Another pussy wimp husband story.

The wife is not completely blameless, but it was the husband that started this crap and then wanted it to stop because "it went too far." Dumbass wimp husband stories (I only get hard when another man fucks my wife)!

Oh well, it's good to get to the end of the story. I too, thought that the ending was short on details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why did you even bother to write this garbage?

Why did you even bother writing this final chapter? It is pretty obvious that you rushed the ending. What is up with the beastiality innuendo? I definitely do not want to even read a hint of a suggestion about a woman having sex with an animal. You should have had the couple working things out, instead you write garbage and you don't even know how to finish your own B.S, so you wrap it up in a quick paragraph in the form of a telephone conversation. For real dude, I like the other chapters, but again, why did you even bother to write this one. What a waste of time.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Ok

You always do good with your stories, but this was rushed. A lot of info was left outand was needed to make the story complete. You also let this end with David being left out. You are a great writter but I think you got tired and just quit on this one. Maybe next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
LAME ending

What a terrible ending to an otherwise great story. The author totally bailed on his characters and the plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bad ending

Very nice story overall, terrible ending. It was a complete letdown after the descriptive writing of the past chapters. I really think you should take another look at it; it deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent story

Needs a ending please good story please finish. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the ending is......

the ending is she did not go that night and frank got beaten as he has taken money for her....she ran away and now in rehab and must have divorced that whimp for a husband....its the best ending didnt u people get it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why

Do I feel like I need a shower, yuck.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Nice to see Frank got his just desserts.

Every now and then, it's nice to see a story end with the evil bastard getting what's coming to him. Of course it could be argued Debra and David asked for what happened, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed and Frank crossed pretty much every one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

FUCKED UP STORY ,THEYB BOTH GOT WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE WIFE WAS A LIEING SLUT FOR NOT TELLING HER HUSBAN WHAT WAS GOING ON. I HOPE SHE GOT FUCKED BY THE DOG BECAUSE SHE WAS NO GOOD TO HER HUSBAN ANY MORE SHE WAS NOTHING BUT A PAIN SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The wife is the worlds biggest scum bag ther ever was ,the husban is the wimpest scum bag ther ever is . and frank is the lowest dush bag in the world. I hope he is the one in the hosptial,I hpe the husban cut his cock off and fed it to the dogs ,but ie is divorising her that means she got fucked by the dog, she is so low that ther is no words say about her ,real low life peice of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thearpy, good story

Another very good story, thank you evals22. Love the genre. I am reading all of your works and look forward to reading many more. Really like your writing. Love the dialog but wish that you would involve the husband a little more. Really loved hubbies experience in Bead Slut.

lk2wtch2@gmail.com

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Shitty end to a shitty story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Therapy Ch. 07 Previous Part
Therapy Series Info

SIMILAR Stories