Therapy for Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
Claire's sister visits and ruins everything... almost.
2.8k words
4.7
13.7k
34

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
262 Followers

Claire paced the floor in our living room biting at her nails. This was how she worried; she paced, thought, and always had something between her lips. June and Meg sat on the couch watching her as I made coffee in the kitchen.

"Everything will be fine," I said walking in with two cups. I set one down on the coffee table for my wife and stood next to the couch sipping on mine. Meg looked up at me and then back at her mother.

"It's not going to be fine, it's a big problem," Meg said flatly.

Meg was right, I was wrong. My wife's sister moving in was going to completely change the dynamic of the house. Susan, Claire's older sister, was as straight an arrow as I'd ever met. She was professional, proper, went to church every week. Her idea of excitement and cutting loose was going for drinks after dinner but would still be home by nine. Even June and Meg described their Aunt Susan as boring. She was moving in because her husband was asking for a divorce so she was going to be boring and depressed.

"She's going to ruin everything. If she caught us she would absolutely freak out," June complained.

"It's only temporary. She's not staying forever. We can be...normal for a couple of weeks, right?" I asked.

Claire gave me one of those looks that instantly conveyed her belief that it was going to be a lot longer than a couple of weeks.

Meg huffed, "We were having so much fun and now the Aunt Susan - and I love her but...wow, sooo boring is going to...there is no way we can do anything when she is here, Mom. You know that."

Claire stopped pacing and took a sip of her coffee then set it down and looked at us. "All that will change is we'll have to be quiet, everyone has to sleep in their own bed, and we have to...be...very careful."

"Meg figured out something was up with me and dad on the third night Mom! 'Careful' won't do it....she's going to - I mean I love her, but fuck mom!" June was really not happy. "We love sleeping with you both all night. I haven't even slept in my own room for what, three months and now June and I will have to move into one room so Aunt Susan can have a bed and..."

"Everything will be fine, it's not that big of a deal," my wife said with a tone she like she didn't even believe it.

"Not for you," Meg huffed again, "You'll be getting dick every night! We're going to be lucky to get in their once a week with her here!"

I looked down at Meg and deadpanned, "You know, you could call child protective services and report that your stepdad isn't fucking you enough. They would have to do something about that," then sipped my coffee.

All three of them looked me and burst out laughing.

"Alright," Claire said, "enough whining - let's get ready, she'll be here in a few hours. We have things to do."

"It's not fair, Dad," Meg said pulling on my arm.

"We'll figure something out, Princess," I said kissing her on the head.

I took Meg's bed apart and re-attached it as an upper bunk to June's - a handy benefit from keeping their childhood furniture. Then moved the queen size bed we had placed next to the master king and moved it into Meg's room. The girls moved clothes and cleaned up the essential stuff in the bathroom, making a place for their Aunt there so she's feel welcomed.

Of course, we had to clean up and put away all of the camera and lighting gear and pull up tape from the floors from all of our homemade porn productions. The girl's rooms had been used for the getting dressed for school and for our amateur porn productions and it showed.

Claire's job was evidence removal. She had to make a new chore chart that didn't include "CSD" (Cum Slut Duties) but we had all memorized that part of the list by then anyway. As Claire pulled the thumb drive from the TV meg sighed, "I'm going to miss our after-dinner couch rides, Daddy," June said referring to her bouncing up and down on my cock while she watched a compilation video of me cumming on her face - one of her favorite things to do.

"Yes and I am going to miss watching you do it, Baby," Claire said as June wrapped me up in a hug.

"And I'm going to miss the cumswapping kissing that always happened after one of your couch rides!" Meg yelled from the bedroom.

"Lock the door at night and you you two can do whatever you want in there!" I yelled back.

"Quietly!" her mother yelled.

June smiled at me and shuddered, "Oh I forgot about that part. Meg does know how to lick my pussy so good!"

"Oh, you will be returning the favor, Slut!" Meg called back.

The four of us had become so free and open with the sex in the house over the past few months that it was hard to imagine behaving ourselves with company. The girls insisted on strict compliance with the schedule on the chore chart and my 'therapy' was never neglected, but basically I was living in a harem that did whatever I wanted. The lines between us as a family, Claire and my marriage, our dual roles as parents and sexual partners with the girls, it had all become very...blurry.

It was nothing for one of my teenage stepdaughter's to be stroking my cock while we watched tv. I could walk up to any one of them, push them gently to the floor, and they would know to suck my cock for me whenevr I felt like it. We all slept together. I would come in from doing yard work to find Claire in bed with one of the girls, or both of them. And just a week ago I got turned on watching June doing dishes in her panties and a tight tank top, so I took her right there. I stepped out of my pants, got behind her, pulled her panties to the side and fucked her right there at the sink while her mother watched sitting on a bar top stool right in front of us.

Susan was likely to be here for a month or more so we were going to have to pull it together, at least while she was around.

As we finished getting her room ready, Claire's phone alarm went off. "Alright, I'm going to pick her up from the airport. It's your night, Meg, but it's only fair that you let June help you take care of Daddy while I'm picking her up. You've got maybe...30 minutes?"

"This way, Daddy!" Meg said as she pulled me into her bedroom. "Might as well let this bed see some action one last time." Following us into the room June looked over at her mom and winked, "Don't worry Mommy, we won't mess up Aunt Susan's fresh sheets.

Before my wife was out of the driveway, June and Meg were tag-teaming my cock with their mouths and Meg was begging me to fuck her first. "Let's do this for as long as we can, ok Daddy?" she pleaded.

"I'll get her ready for you," June said and went down on her sister."

Meg looked at me as her sister pulled off her shorts and said, "She is addicted to my pussy, I swear," then she took me back in her mouth.

My staying power after months of this sort of treatment from my trio of fuck toys was getting very strong and I knew I could fuck them both as long as they wanted me to. I would only cum when they begged me to and they knew it. As Meg mounted me, pulling off her top she said, "Fuck me, Daddy," and her tight, silky, 18-year-old pussy slid down my cock.

"I'll fuck you both until she pulls back in the driveway if you want...but we can't...get...caught," I emphasized sliding two fingers into her mouth.

June's eyes lit up. "That's it!"

"That's what?" I said as meg bounced up and down on my dick.

"That's how we make it fun for us while Aunt Susan is here!"

"How?" Meg asked bouncing a little faster.

June pulled her tank top and bra off in one move and lay next to me to pull off her shorts. Looking up at the ceiling, deep in thought a wide smile crossed her face. She laughed a little, sprung up and got behind her sister and reached around and grabbed Meg's tits looking over her shoulder at me. "Listen - the deal is if Aunt Susan catches us it will be bad...like really bad so we can't keep doing this out in the open."

"Yeah - it sucks," Meg said.

"So we use that - we make it a game!" June said and stuck her tongue in her sister's ear.

"Unnhhh fuck, you know I love that!" Meg moaned and started rubbing her clit, "How do we make it a game? Unnh."

June grabbed meg by the hair and pulled her head back. "Well, my little fucking slut sister, we don't have to stop fucking Daddy - we have to not get caught fucking Daddy." June planted a deep wet kiss on her sister and gently slapped her cheek "Now fuck Daddy like a good little fuck doll daughter. We had all learned that Meg liked things a little rough and nasty and always tried to give her what she wanted.

"So the game is to see who can do what as close to getting caught without actually getting caught?" I asked.

June licked her fingers and reached down and started rubbing Meg's clit as she rode me. "The chore chart therapy schedule stays exactly the same, but when it's your turn there is a new rule...and points."

"What rule? Wait..points?"

"Aunt Susan has to be awake and in the house when we make you cum. That's the rule. One point if she is in the shower - that's too easy; two if she is in another room; five points if she is in the room with us...and..." she thought for a second.

"And five extra points anytime she is awake and cum is on our faces!" Meg groaned out, her own words bringing her closer to orgasm

"Fuck that is going to be hot!" June said.

"How the hell would we pull that off?" I asked.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming Daddy, fuck yes!" Meg shuddered as she rocked her hips on my lap.

"Such a good little fuck toy," June hissed at her sister as she rubbed her clit. "Use your imagination, Daddy. "I can jerk you off under a blanket in the living room while we watch a movie - five points," June said.

"Fuck I love your cock Daddy!" Meg groaned out as she finished cumming. Meg climbed off my cock as her Sister wet rubbed her pussy getting reaady to take Meg's place on my cock. "Or say if Aunt Susan is in the kitchen cooking and you are talking to her sitting at the bar top and I jack you off while on my knees behind the bar top all over my slutty face - ten points!" Meg said.

"Unnh fuck I love this cock, Daddy," June said as she slid down onto my dick. "Six points each for making you cum on our faces while she's in the shower. Eight if she is in another room. Oh, this is going to be fun," June smiled.

Meg laid down next to me as her sister rode me and stroked my chest. "Mom doesn't get any points for making you cum in your bedroom. That's fair, right?"

"That's fair," I said as I pushed her head down to June's crotch, "but we don't even know if Mom is going to allow these little game's of yours. You saw how worried she was this morning."

As Meg flicked her tongue at the connection of my cock and June's clit June's eyes rolled back in her head, "Fuck I love it when you do that!"

"I know you do," Meg said, "You love it when I lick your pussy and Daddy loves watching me lick your pussy."

A few minutes later, June was cumming and we were all getting more and more excited about the idea of our new game.

"I've got an idea," Meg said and reached into her shorts on the floor and pulled back her phone. June climbed off my dick and slid down and wrapped her tits around my slick shaft.

"What are you doing?" June asked as she slid her tits up and down on my dick.

"Calling Mom."

I held up my finger in a shushing sign, June's tits slapping into my lap sounded...obvious.

"Hi Mom....Already?" Meg held her hand over the phone and whispered. She's already got Aunt Susan in the car."

Meg kneeled next to the window waving June over, "Hi Aunt Susan. Yeah, me too. Yeah, it sucks I'm so sorry. Hey listen, Juni and me were in the pool and may be showering when you get in but we'll be right out. Yeah. OK see you soon. Love you too...Bye."

"Oh I see what you are doing, come here Daddy," June said bouncing with excitement as she kneeled next to her sister. Meg cracked the blinds just right.

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

"The driveway counts as another room," Meg said flatly.

"Game on" June smiled.

Meg's room looked out over the driveway at the front of the house. As I walked to the window I could the driveway but nobody outside could see the girls. June's mouth was on my cock in a second. "You love the taste of your pussy, too, don't you you fucking cock whore," Meg sneered at June. "Now Daddy, just hold out for about ten minutes and when you see Mom pull in the driveway, tell us."

"Fuck you too are so fucking bad," I hissed through my teeth as I fucked June's mouth.

"Eight points each!" Meg smiled and pulled her sister by her hair off my dick. "My turn, Slut."

"You're going to cum all over us with Aunt Susan and Mom right outside that window," June said clapping her hands with excitement.

My cock hitting the back of her throat, Meg still had the idea of handing me up her phone. "Video!" she said gasping and dove back down on my shaft.

After four months of practice, my stepdaughter's had become expert cocksuckers and they held nothing back for the next eight minutes. They were delivering one of the best dirty-talking, slobbering, sloppy double-blow jobs I've ever seen and I was catching it all to show their mother later.

By the time I saw Claire's car rolling down the street I was so ready to cum. "She's here, girls, she's here now."

Meg and June were experts at double-stroking me off and they went cheek to cheek and jerked in unison. Claire pulled into the driveway and I swore she looked right at me through her windshield, like she knew where I would be.

"Tell me where, Baby, you know I always want you to tell me where," I begged.

"Cum all over our slutty faces, Daddy." Meg screamed. "Yes, Daddy, Yes! Cum on your fuck toy cumsluts!" June yelled as her Aunt Susan got out of the car.

"Shhhhh....fuck!" I hissed. I looked out the window and I could see Claire's face, her eyes widened knowingly as her sister reached into the back seat. She knew what was happening.

After twenty-five minutes of fucking and sucking build up, I unloaded jets of cum all over the girl's faces as my wife and her sister pulled suitcases from the trunk. The girls were still stroking out cum and slapping my dick on their open mouths as their Mom and her sister walked up the path to the door.

"Fucking let me go!" I laughed and pulled away from the girls. I grabbed my clothes and looked back at them, covered in cum and scrambling to their feet. I heard the key in the door..turning as I ran through the living room naked, my cock dripping cum I just made it to master bedroom when I heard the front door open and June's bedroom door slam shut.

"Uh...We're here!" Claire said.

"I'm just getting in the shower - Hi Susan!" I yelled, turned on the water and got in.

Game on, indeed.

PvtDD
PvtDD
262 Followers