Therapy for Daddy Ch. 05b

Story Info
An alternate ending with hints for what's next for Daddy.
2.5k words
4.69
13.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
258 Followers

**This is an Alternate Chapter 5 ending to the Therapy for Daddy series. Starting at the beginning helps.**

It was only after promising both girls that I would always wait for both of them to get home that they would agree to return to their normal schedules. We had taken Monday off school and work (to fuck like rabbits) but we had to get back to regular life.

Regular.... nothing about this was regular. I was in an obsessive sexual relationship with my teenage stepdaughters and it was my wife's idea. They were in an openly incestuous relationship with each other and looking forward to their mother joining in. It was crazy. And how was I handling things? I was filming as much of the sex as I could and treating the girls like my personal fuck dolls. You know, Stepdad of the year stuff.

I was beginning to wonder how things could ever be normal again. Claire wasn't due back for a couple of weeks and the past week would have been a complete fuck fest except the girls got their period and their discomfort provided some relief from their insatiable sexual appetites. Still, every day, now two or three times, my stepdaughters were making me cum in the name of therapy. More videos were made, including an especially lewd tit-fucking video with Meg where she let go of some of the filthiest dirty talking slut action that was unlike anything I have ever seen in porn.

With their mother set to be home on Saturday, the girls had planned one last special night between us and they asked me to stay in the living room when I came home so they could prepare in the master bedroom. I promised I would stay out and when I got home I made myself a drink and sat on the couch. The bedroom door had a "No Peeking" sign on it. I smiled as I shook my head at my life. I sipped my drink and said to myself, "My two stepdaughters are in my bedroom getting ready to fuck me. How did this become my life?"

"Girls, I'm home!" I called out to the closed door.

"Just a few minutes!" June called back.

About ten minutes later, they door to the bedroom opened and both of them were standing in matching black bras and panties, they were wearing nothing else but their glasses. I set my drink down and stood up.

I dropped my pants and pulled off my shirt and slowly walked toward the pair with my hardon sticking up in the air. Meg stared at it and gave me the "come here" signal with her finger.

As soon as I got through the door I saw her, Claire was standing there wearing the same outfit's her daughters were. The shock on my face made her laugh and she smiled and said, "Surprise Daddy. Mommy is home early!" She said as she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"When did you get home?"

"I got in this morning."

Then planted a deep wet kiss on my mouth as she reached down and grabbed my cock. "Damn, Baby, I missed you." Then looking over at Meg and June who were smiling at us she said, "Me first, ok girls?"

Claire dropped to her knees and plunged her mouth on my dick. The girls were transfixed watching their mother suck my dick. "That's so fucking hot, Mom" Meg whispered, rubbing her pussy through her panties, leaning into her sister who was doing the same. The girls sat on the bed as they watched their mother bob her head on my cock.

"I've missed your mouth, Baby."

She looked up at me and then over to her daughters. "No, I don't think you had much time to ...miss it," she said waving June and Meg over. My stepdaughters slowly made their way around to each side of Claire and knelt down next to her.

Meg spoke first and said, "can I have a turn, Mom?"

My wife put her hand behind her youngest daughter's head and guided her to the cock in her other hand. "Do it, Meg. Suck Daddy's cock for me."

As my 18-year-old stepdaughter's lips dropped around my shaft my wife looked up at me and said, "June, get down there and lick his balls with me." Then she traded places with Meg and she and June dropped down and each started licking my sack as Meg started pumping me in her mouth. Looking over their heads I could see the matching thong panties disappearing into the folds of their asses, Meg's blonde hair flowing with each pump of her head, I could hear the moans of all three of them as they slurped and licked at my cock and balls.

"Babe -- no way I am going to last much longer," I growled out as I felt my cum rising.

As if on cue, June and Claire grabbed Meg by the hair, pulled her head back and off my cock and the two of them used their free hands to jack me off, my wife's hand over the top of June's. "Do it, Babe -- cum all over her face. Cum all over your little cum slut so I can lick it off!" my wife groaned.

Meg stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes in anticipation. June pressed her cheek against her little sister's and said, "Do it Daddy, cum all over your little cum slut cock whore!" her words causing her mother to groan, "oh fuck yes!"

That did it, I erupted and blasted Meg's upturned face with three ropes of cum that trailed across her forehead, down across her glasses and onto her tongue and cheeks. My wife pulled my cock to her tongue and took the next shot into her mouth as June dove in to lick her sister's face. The last spurts and drops landed on June's mouth directed by her own mother while growling "Cum all over my little girls Daddy, fuck, that is so fucking hot!" Unable to take another stroke I backed away slightly and stared in awe as the three of them swapped my cum in licks and open mouth kisses.

"Fuck but you three are such dirty little cum sluts," I said.

"You haven't seen anything yet," my wife moaned after licking a line of cum from Meg's face and spitting it into June's waiting mouth.

After a minute of the incestuous debauchery my wife instructed the girls to get on the bed, " show mommy how you make each other cum." Claire pushed me over to the chair in our room, pulled her panties aside, and mounted my still hard cock as her daughter's flipped into a sideways sixty-nine. Claire pulled her bra off and I latched on to a nipple. "Stay hard, Daddy. After they cum a couple of times I expect to watch you fuck them all night. I want to watch them suck your cock. I want to see you fuck their sweet teenage tits. I want you to cum again...and again" she moaned as she bounced on my lap.

I pulled her fingers into my mouth and got them wet then moved her hand down to her clit, "And are you going to let them go down on you baby?" I asked as the girl's moans got louder and louder. I looked around my wife's waist and saw my stepdaughters locked in a pussy licking knot, grinding into each other's mouths.

"Do you want me to fuck you while you lick their slutty little pussies, Baby?" I growled.

"Oh...fuck yes!" she moaned as her orgasm took her and she clamped onto my cock. "Yes Daddy -- I want you to fuck me while I lick pussy! Yes!"

I gave her a few more seconds to cum and said, "Do it now then!" Then I stood her up and pushed her onto the bed, pushing her towards June's legs, and started fucking her from behind. "Strip for Mommy, Girls," I said, and the pair took off their bras. As Claire grabbed June's legs and pulled her closer to her mouth, Meg came in next to me, "I wanna see," she said and she looked down at my cock pumping into her mother's pussy.

June threw her head back as Claire licked her and I grabbed Meg's ass and took one of her tits into my mouth. "Oh fuck yes, Daddy," she moaned, furiously rubbing her clit as I fucked her mother. Meg pulled my head off her tit and we kissed, our tongues in each other's mouths.

"I've got an idea," I said and pulled Meg down onto her back, put her under her mother and straddled her chest and went back to fucking my wife. "Lick Mommy's pussy for me," I instructed Meg. My balls slapped Meg's chin with each thrust as I fucker her Mom.

She wasn't latched onto my wife's clit for more than a few seconds when an orgasmed rocked both my wife and June at the same time, both of them moaning and screaming out with ecstasy. Looking down at me wife in a pussy licking train with her daughters had me ready to cum again.

I climbed down off Meg and off the bed and with her ass just on the edge, I slid my rock hard cock into her tight teenage pussy. "Oh Fuck, Mommy, he's fucking me! Daddy is fucking me!"

I plowed the 18-year-old with abandon, fucking her for all I was worth. "Cum for me Meg. Cum all over my fucking cock!" I hissed as her tits bounced up and down so hard she had to grab them. Her mother leaned across her stomach to lick her clit. Meg came immediately and when she was done, I slipped my dick back and forth between her quivering pussy and her mother's mouth. "You like the taste of your daughter's pussy on my dick?" I asked my moaning

wife. "Get in a 69 with her, now!" I commanded. Claire threw her legs over Meg's shoulders and lowered her pussy onto Meg's mouth.

June, now recovered from the orgasm her mother delivered was looking into my eyes and pleaded, "Me next, ok Daddy? Please fuck me net?"

I pulled out of Claire's mouth and pushed her face down on Meg's pussy which made the teen groan as she licked her mother's. I walked over to the other side of the bed and drug June by the legs and threw them over my shoulders. Pressing my slick cock head against her pussy I said, "Sure, Baby" and slid into her. "Let's watch Daddy fuck your sister," Claire said and she and Meg untangled themselves and laid on either side of June, her tits bouncing with each thrust Claire and Meg each latched onto a nipple. Claire rubbed June's clit and with just a few more strokes of my cock she was cumming. She clamped onto my cock and groaned out "Oh fuck -- oh fuck -- oh fuck!!!! Auuuughhh!!!!"

"Daddy wants to cum again Girls," I announced and pulled my cock out of June who moaned, "Cum all over us, Daddy!" then pulled her mom and sister's head in toght to her tits.

As Claire and Meg looked up at me with their cheeks against June's big tits, I straddled June and looking down over my cock I tole Meg, "Lube your sister's tits so Daddy can fuck them,"

Meg leaned in and lewdly licked and spit in the valley of her Sister's cleavage then dropped her cheek back in position. Grabbing Claire and Meg's heads, I pushed them against June's tits and slid my cock in between them.

"Fuck her tits, Baby, oh fuck yes! Fuck her tits and cum all over us, please!!" Claire hissed as I bucked like a wild animal.

"Cum on us again, Daddy!" Meg said.

"Fuck yes, Daddy, cum all over us!" June moaned.

I pulled out of June's pillowy tits and started stroking my cock as Meg and Claire lined up cheek to cheek with her and mauled at her tits.

My cum blasted one solid rope on each of their faces as I guided it back and forth making sure to get some on all of them. "Fuck yes, Daddy, mark your little slut harem like the good little cock whores we are," Claire hissed.

The trio again shared a cumswapping and kiss as I fell back into the chair by the bed to watch.

For a week after my wife's return home, every night was an hour-long four-way fuck fest before bed. We broke out the cameras on the second night and collected enough video of my personal fuck harem in the next five nights to take with me on any road trip, with each money shot an three-way facial on my girls with cumswapping kisses and moans and begging for it all.

Life settled into a new normal of sorts. "MDC" -- short for "make daddy cum" did make the chore chart, though they never fought over whose turn it was. The girls kept their rooms, but we added a queen next to our king and all four of us slept in the same room more often than not.

Of course, sleeping in the middles of all that naked flesh got me hard almost every time I woke up. All I had to do was pull the closest hand over to my cock and whomever it was would start stroking and soon be sucking my dick. If it was one of the girls and Claire would wake up while they were at it, she would just put one hand on their head, and lay her head on my chest and watch while she rubbed her clit. "I love watching my daughter suck your cock, Daddy," she would say. "Good girl," she would encourage. When she was close to orgasm she would put her head on my belly and say "Jerk Daddy off into Mommy's mouth!" It was a hell of a way to wake up.

What became clear to my wife and I was that taking care of my daily therapy wasn't going to be a problem, it was keeping two newly sexually active teenage girls satisfied. For months the girls went to school, ate, slept, and begged to be fucked. My tongue and jaw had gotten sore from spending so much time licking pussy. Claire too. And with three pussies and mouths all hungry for the only cock in the house, there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't fuck at least two of them before bed during the week. The weekends were normal until bedtime where we gave up TV shows for making amateur lesbian and bisexual incest porn.

It's been months since that first night with all four of us together for the first time. As I came home from work today my wife was on the phone. "No, sure, yeah it will be great," she held her finger up as she listened, "Just get here, we can talk about it then, it's all going to be ok, I promise...uh hu. I love you too." She ended the call and looked at me...

"My sister's husband left her. She's going to come stay with us for a while."

PvtDD
PvtDD
258 Followers