All Comments on 'There is No Joy in Trollville'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Funny

Nice work, Box. An interesting morality play with a satisfactory conclusion. Squish.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
Snicker

I know I'm setting myself, and you, up for a troll wave attack, but I liked this.

Delicious schadenfreude.

Oh no! Multi-syllabic words! That's like throwing blood in the water.

Sorry box. ;)

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelalmost 18 years ago
Cathartic

Too funny! Makes me wonder if Ebeneezer's last name is Anonymous, and maybe sometimes he leaves a little graffiti on the rumble he's bombed? In any case, good to see the little snot get what he deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A definite

must read for all new authors at Literotica. And Box, she says, talking through tears of laughter, Thank You!

janiexxjaniexxalmost 18 years ago
Funny!

I laughed out loud reading this!

On a serious note, what upsets me the most is that the authors on here work hard and write stories for nothing and the site itself is free for all to read. Surely it's not asking too much for readers to respect what we do and give us a fair judgement on our writing.

My first experience of writing a story here was nearly my last. It's only the support of other authors that made me submit again.

But this story gave me immense satisfaction!

janiexx :)

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Good, but not far enough

I want Ch2 and please make it meaner. Maybe use real troll comments. I've got plenty.

....S-Des

JRavenJRavenalmost 18 years ago
Who was the loving wife?

I was beginning to wonder if it would have been Mrs. Ebeneezer. Horror of horrors, the troll becomes the wimp husband.

Exellent piece of wordsmithing. And echoes the sentiments of many authors, including me.

Jenny

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
Hheheehhehe....

I'm still snickering...

Box, I think I luuuurve you.

:D

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyalmost 18 years ago
Chapter 2

Chapter Two.

The authors surrounded Ebeneezer. "Nooooo!" he screamed. It was no use – they were relentless. Box and Liar grabbed his arms, and Richard jerked his pants down. Roxanne scrunched up her face, held her nose with one hand, and with the other firmly took hold of Ebenezer's balls, pulling them sharply away from his body. Aurora handed the rusty saw to Torquie, who had a diabolical gleam in his eye.

The sensitive authors had recruited the former priest to do the actual deed, since none of them had the stomach for it themselves, much though they acknowledged the necessity. "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition," Danielle had said, savoring the opportunity to use the classic line.

"All of you have your earplugs in?" Torquie asked, shouting so they could hear. They all nodded. "Weaklings," he sneered. "Turn your heads then," he shouted again. They did, and he began to saw.

Despite the earplugs the screams were heartrending. The authors almost faltered, but gritted their teeth and tried to be strong. This had to be done! Almost as bad as the screams was Torquie's maniacal laughter. They had brought him on board because of his sociopathic nature, but it was still almost too much to bear. They did bear it, though, again accepting the necessity.

When it was all over Ebeneezer lay whimpering on the floor. The authors all felt sick to their stomachs. They regretted the necessity for the action, but not having done it. "A writer's gotta do what a writer's gotta do!" the Earl said, Duke being unavailable.

Before leaving the room Box picked up a hammer and smashed Ebenezer's internet modem to pieces. Roxanne turned and kicked the puling troll in the gut, hard. She shook her head and followed the others.

"Alright, who's the next one?" Box asked . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A 5 bomb

To counter a 1 bomb

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
A Treat

Kudos to you Box for having the balls to write what most of us probably wish we had written.

Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
~

A big thumbs up - thanks for the larfs! :)

MrsTrblMkrMrsTrblMkralmost 18 years ago
Chapter Three

As Ebeneezer the Troll lay upon the floor, his bodily fluids soaking into the carpet of the Loving Wives story he'd been so neatly drawn into, he heard a sound that sent his heart to thumping, spurting blood from his wounds even faster.

He knew the voice and screamed as he saw her running towards him, her boobs bouncing, her lips flapping. He couldn't see the top part of her head because it was cut off. In her hand were a stack of pictures, all of them of her, or at least what everyone thought of was her.

"Oh, no, Ebbey baby, I was going to suck your one eyed wonder worm and stick it into my heaving dick garage. But you haven't put me in your favorite's list nor left a comment and a vote on my latest piece of tra....er...story."

He screamed as he saw her come closer...this being a fate worse than death because, behind the fake facade of red curls and heaving bosoms, an obese man whose two inch dick was hard and wagging ran.

Chapter four anyone???

PS. Great story, I couldn't help it, honest.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout.

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
Chapter 4

It was Janey Joe the redneck, black-cock loving cyber whore from hell who enjoyed getting raped by her husband's friends, father, brother, and uncles, and all there friends. She lowered her weeping gash over Ebeneezer's panicked face, the drippings of her past lovers filling his nose with the distinct fragrance of old oyster shells, over-ripe tuna, and bleach.

"NOOOOOOOGLARG!" he screamed, only to have his cries for mercy drowned in the septic swamp of her lustful crotch. He gasped for air between floods of sticky pussy-juice and creampie drizzle, eyes rolling wildly as he thrashed and flailed about for some sort of aid. One clutching hand encountered something solid and he grasped at it like a lifeline, using the last of his strength to heave it upwards, dealing the tasty trollop a whopping smack to the back of the head. She collapsed sideways and he dragged his abused body from beneath her rancid thighs, gasping and retching as he fought for air.

"And what do you think you're doing?" a smooth, richly amused voice purred. "Do you think I make such beautiful weapons of passion for use on things like this?" A black leather biker's boot nudged the comatose Janey Joe. Ebeneezer fearfully looked at the object in his hand. Burnished wood gleamed, smeared with glistening grey matter and slime from the trailer tramp's vacuous head. it was masterfully crafted into a dildo of impressive proportions, remarkably smooth adn silky in the hand.

"Well, you've ruined it now," the beautiful woman with her cap of short, sassy black hair sighed. "The stains will never come out... not that I'd use it on any of my precious ones after it had touched... well, either of you." Reaching down, Stella retrieved her handicraft and hefted it lovingly in her hand, her face sad. "I suppose I'll just have to.. find a new home for it." With a wicked grin, she kicked the poor troll in the stomach, flipping him over, and over again until he lay face down and whimpering on the floor.

"Now, normally," Stella said cheerfully. "I am the premiere advocate for lubrication. However, in your case... well, I'll make an exception." Ebeneezer screeched in terror as eight inches of hard walnut made it'self a new root system in his steaming guts. Agony rode through him in waves, with not even a half-hearted reacharound to soften the blow.

"My work here is done," Stella chuckled, giving her creation one last tap with her boot to make sure it was properly planted. "Enjoy the rest of your visit, Ebeneezer..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Someone's going

to have to help the troll get that dildo out of his ass, cuz you know they can't find their asses with both hands, a flashlight and a map. Great story box, even better with a second read.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 18 years ago
Cheers!

Wonderful tale, and all too perfect a depiction.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 18 years ago
Thanks

Well written. I back all the plaudits you have received. This needed saying, and you did it in a superbly humorous way.

I've had to 5-troll ya.

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 18 years ago
~

Now that was funny. I bet your fingers flew over the keyboard with this one, lol. It's clear that you had a wonderful time writing it. ~Minx

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
ROFLMAO....

....I SOOOOO wanted to read this when given the chance for a while, and now I know why. God, that is fucking hilarious! Solid work, Box. Too bad it can't happen to some of MY trolls!

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 17 years ago
Mwahahah!!!

Excellent stuff, Box!

Hit 'em where it hurts! I enjoyed this so much that I nearly pee-ed myself, narrowly avoiding causing such arousal to my voyeristic, water-sports-loving, would-be cuckolder of a neighbour that he shot his wanton seed right out the bedroom window and into a bed of petunias in his garden!

Ta Much!

xx. Sadie

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
Two thumbs up!

A great humorous take on trolls. Just wait until they find it.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Blasting the Trolls. What a hoot!

starrkersstarrkersabout 17 years ago
Brilliant

Oh, if only it were true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sorry My Friend

But I think you really don't understand Ebeneezer the troll at all.

He actually loves stories about wimp husbands and cheating wives, and Gay stories really turn him on. His trouble is, he's in the closet, (probably waiting to watch some big stud shag the arse off his wife.) He thinks that by giving the lowest mark possible on a story of the types I've listed above it will show the world that he hasn't enjoyed (and got off on) reading them. It’s the classic self-denial syndrome!

They are a pain it the arse, but we live in a world that is full of them. They are people who shout the loudest about how you should live your life, whilst they are fornicating behind closed doors.

DC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous