Therese

Story Info
Therese's surprise visitors.
1.1k words
4.06
11.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
262 Followers

Therese is enjoying some much needed me time. She dropped her kids off with her friends Linda and Jose and rented a room at her favorite hotel. She hops in the shower and takes a long, hot, uninterrupted shower.

Therese dries herself off and dresses for bed in an old t-shirt and purple satin panties. She walks into the bedroom and sees that it is storming outside. She walks to the small balcony. She opens the door and allows the sound of the thunderstorm wash over her. She is absently drying her thick brown hair which is cut short and has an undercut. Her blue eyes are closed and she smiles to herself. She does not hear the door open or the men enter her room.

Therese's eyes fly open as a large strong hand grips her hair tight at the back of her head. Another hand covers her mouth as she is pulled backwards. Her legs collide with something and she falls back across the twin bed, head hanging off one side and feet the other. Hands grab her wrists and ankles. She feels rope wrap around each. She realizes each wrist is attached to an ankle, leaving her spread open. The hand over her moves and before she can make a sound, a hard cock is shoved into her open mouth. "Be quiet and don't struggle and it'll be over quick. And you may enjoy it." A rough voice from above her says. Her t-shirt is cut open down the front revealing her large soft breasts. The nipples harden as the cool wet air hit them, or is it from the excitement. A calloused hand grips her breast and squeezes hard. The nipple poking between two fingers. A wet mouth pulls the other nipple between a set of biting teeth as she feels her favorite panties being cut from her. The cock fucking her mouth keeps her from seeing the shreds of purple satin being tossed aside. The saliva running out of her upside down full mouth is running up her cheeks and into her eyes and into her hair. The cock is moving faster and faster. Her tongue is running over the invading shaft and she begins to actively suck on it as the sensations from the rest of her body betray her in this situation. Therese is beyond turned on.

The teeth and rough fingers on her breast tug at her hard nipples. The teeth nipping and his head shake while pulling her big breast up away from her body. There are two fat fingers pushing into her pussy. She wants to deny entrance, but she also wants them deep inside of her long neglected pussy. Her pussy makes it's own decision as it starts flooding with anticipation. The fingers push in and out of her, lubing her lips and pinching her clit. Therese moans around the fat cock. The fingers disappear and then she is impaled by another hard cock. Her attacker slams his cock deep inside in one long stroke. He grips her waist and fucks her hard and fast. Therese tries to scream in pain and pleasure, but that allows the man in her mouth to thrust into her throat, choking off her scream. "Fuck yes! Deep throat that cock, bitch!"

Therese's panicked swallows trigger the man's orgasm. "Oh shit! Here is your first load, cum slut!" His first shot pours down her throat. He withdraws from her mouth as he unloads another shot in her messy mouth. The rest of his large load sprays onto her sloppy face, mixing with the spit and tears, running up her face into her hair. She is so humiliated and excited as the other man continues abusing her pussy. Therese swallows the cum and spit in her mouth and tries to speak. Just as her mouth opens, her body betrays her again as the man in her pussy hits her just right, causing a massive orgasm, to race through her. "I knew this cum slut would beg for it. Look at her getting off on us. Hurry up. You gotta try the mouth on this slut too." The rough voice says to his friends.

Therese is just coming down from one of her biggest orgasms as she feels the man inside of her start to twitch and she can feel a hot jet spray inside of her before he can pull out and cum on her belly and bare mound. Before he finishes, a pair of hairy legs straddle Therese's hanging head and her mouth is again full of hard cock. She can feel her breasts being squeezed and she feels warm spit splash on her chest. "Get it good and wet, slut. I'm going to fuck these tits good and hard." He pushes deeper into her mouth triggering her gag reflex and flooding her mouth with more spit. Another cock slams into her swollen pussy, hard and fast. She grunts around the meat in her mouth. "Good job, slut." He yanks out of her mouth and steps forward, slapping his sloppy hog on her chest. He squeezes her breasts hard around his cock and he begins short hard thrusts between them. The man pounding her soaked quim grabs her legs and lifts them up, forcing her arms up as well, helping press her tits together.

Therese look up and sees the man's balls slapping her throat and upper chest. Suddenly her face is pressed up into his taint. "Lick his ass, kiss his balls." The first rough voice growls in her ear. "Show him how much you appreciate what he is doing for you." His hand is gripping her hair, holding her in place. Therese's tongue slips out and touches against his balls.

"You can do much better than that, slut." The voice from above demands. He squats slightly, opening his cheeks above her. The hand gripping her hair twists her head slightly so her tongue moves between the thrusting cheeks. "Better, slut. Lick my ass and I'll give you a present." He groans and twists her nipples as he gives a hard thrust between her tits.

The man pounding her pussy, pulls out and sprays his load directly on her swollen lips. Therese feels the hot spray hit her and then her nipples are twisted and pulled again. She is surprised by another orgasm that makes her back arch and she buries her face in his ass. Her tongue licking furiously as the humiliation and excitement races through her body. Her tongue triggers his orgasm and he spurts between her tits. He steps back and strokes the rest of his cum onto her heaving red breasts and face. He squats and wipes the last drop onto the tip of her nose.

Her arms and legs are untied and the men file out of the room. As the last man leaves he moves the do not disturb sign to the outside of her door. "We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay, Ma'am."

Therese lays across the bed, naked, cum covering and dripping out of her. "I love this hotel."


DavKrieg
DavKrieg
262 Followers