These Pills Work a Little Too Well Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While leaning forward, since my belly is in the way, he kisses my forehead as he rubs the side of my face.

I look back at him with a loving expression. "That was amazing! Thank you for causing me to feel so sexy tonight." I place a hand on his toned chest, gently stroking it as he caresses my hair, looking intently into my eyes. I whisper to him. "I've been waiting for you to take my tight pregnant body for so long. I hope you liked fucking me as much as I did." I giggled.

He responds by pecking my lips passionately. "I can't wait to fuck your pregnant body when you're even heavier." He places his right hand on my gravid middle and strokes it as he looks into my eyes.

It was a lovely night, and Pedro even responded to my texts whenever I craved a good fucking. However, we both agreed to only be friends with benefits, as he wasn't sure where his pursuit of medical school would take him. But honestly, his cock felt so good that I didn't mind if we didn't become exclusive. He was 5 years younger than me, anyways. I was just excited that I finally found a man I was attracted to that could help me fulfill my erotic desires.