All Comments on 'Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 04'

by jsmt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tommi19Tommi19almost 4 years ago
Hot

Great story,started from beginning read all the way through,loved it.Always barefoot too giggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing. You have a talent of painting a mental picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Love this story. One of my absolute favorites. The way you draw the process out, never jumping the shark. Characters from early on making an appearance at the right time to maximize impact. Constantly reminding us of where she is in her descent. One of the best aspects here is that while you set up some unrealistic scenarios, you precede each one with a choice that, given the current situation and circumstances, plus her mindset aren't completely unbelievable (for a fantasy) and even add in her own thoughts to explain WHY she's picking that path. It makes for a nice, long, really enticing story that I am loving reading. Looking forward to read more. Maybe she has a few more "safe" run-ins, a former crush or ex from high school, a former female rival, a former teacher from high school, or a former mentor. Nobody that affects her current problems, but lays on the humiliation really thick.

I'm really hoping that she is able to somehow pull off finishing her thesis, getting it handed in, only to have the rug pulled out from under her in some way and having to become the porn actress she loathed in order to survive. Also wonder what happens to that trust fund. I'm sure that Karen deserves it more that our new slut.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 4 years ago

I just wish John had made her ask for permission to cum! great stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous