They Are A-OK Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle and I made it to the trail and began our descent. As we made our way along the trail I told him all the advice that Adam had given to me. Kyle didn't seem to think it was any more helpful than I had. At that point I suggested we find a place to stop and read the papers I had been given. A few feet off the trail we found a large flat rock that work well as a bench.

The hand written notes Adam had instructed me to destroy after we read, mostly gave additional details of Tomas's crimes against the AOK and the brothers. It also explained why we couldn't simply present the charges to the other protectors. The two that were totally loyal could not be persuaded because Tomas's downfall would be theirs as well. He had evidence that would bring the harshest punishment upon them. The fourth was too afraid of Tomas to act without Adam's backing. It was clear that Adam believed Tomas could and would eliminate us if we showed our hand too soon.

"Fuck, we're screwed!" Kyle declared as he held the papers in his hand as if they were covered in poison.

"We can just fucking quit the brotherhood and head for the island," I offered.

"You know we can't do that. We have to find a way to stop that bastard."

"Then we will have to trust Colin and figure out a way to fix this shit," I acknowledged.

I don't know why we ended up making out. It just seemed to feel right at that moment. As we kissed we began undressing each other. Soon we were naked and fondling each other's rigid poles. Even had we not known that everyone within miles of us was occupied, I doubt either of us would have cared.

"God, I love you," Kyle sighed as he slid off the rock and onto his knees.

I opened my legs as he moved his soft, warm lips to my throbbing cock. He enveloped me, swallowing my entire manhood. He held still with the upper portion of my cock buried in his throat. He massaged my cock head with his throat muscles.

"Oh god," I gasped.

I looked up toward the snow covered mountain peaks as I pulled my cock back. He urged me to fuck his mouth as the tip of my cock lay on his lower lip. I thrust forward until my balls slapped into his chin.

"Yes!" He purred around my shaft as I pulled back.

I began to hump his mouth as if it had morphed into a cunt. He showed no signs of distress as I face fucked him sending my cock into his throat with each thrust. I caressed his sweat cover hair as my balls tightened, all the while staring at the majestic mountain top. Even though I was engrossed in the sex, I was also seeking an answer to our dilemma from some unseen spirit atop that mountain.

"Get ready babe, I'm gonna blow!" I cried out.

His lips seemed to tighten around my shaft as if he didn't want a single drop to escape. Suddenly, my cock exploded and my senses were overwhelmed. The snow capped mountains disappeared behind a flash of brilliant colors. The silence of the remote retreat was shattered by an insistent ringing in my ears. My sweat covered flesh was set afire with sensation. I felt my body shake as Kyle sucked down every last drop of semen that my cock offered up.

When my senses began to return, I felt his seed dripping down my leg. I looked down and saw his shrinking cock was still oozing cum.

"Fuck, baby, that has never happened before," He panted as he looked up into my eyes, beaming.

"What?" I asked as I reached out and caressed his cheek.

"I've cum untouched with a cock in my ass, but never before from being mouth fucked," He informed me giddily.

I leaned down and we kissed. It was a deep, love-filled kiss. Then he slid back up onto the rock next to me. We embraced and held each other for a time. We didn't need words. Our shared love was obvious.

"You know I am in love with you," I whispered after twenty minutes or so.

"And I with you, baby. Is that a problem?" He replied innocently.

"Only that I am also in love with Julia and Zack," I replied even though I somehow knew the trip to Nepal was likely to change everything in my life.

"I am happy to share and you said that you were certain they would be ok with me being in the picture long term."

"Yes, I am sure we can make it work with four as well as we have with three. But there must be something wrong with me. How can I keep falling in love with more people?"

"Maybe, you just have more love in you than the average bear," He suggested while doing a bad Yogi bear impression.

I smiled at Kyle, choosing not to burden him with the feelings gnawing at me. After getting dressed we destroyed Adam's note and made our way down to the lodge. Back in our room we checked out the envelope that Adam had said contained papers for his lawyer. The papers detailed the transfer of Adam's assets. Most were to go to me. In addition, I was going to be in control of a vast network of charities that Adam funded.

"Holy fucking shit, you're like the richest guy in the world now!" Kyle observed clearly shocked by the enormity of the fortune.

"Jesus, I knew he was loaded with dough, but had no idea it was anything like this much," I said not hiding how much of a burden I felt.

Kyle assured me that he would be there to share my burden. When Reggie returned that evening he also added his pledge of support. I knew that there were plenty of others that would also be there to help and support me. But I also knew that in the end the burden was mine. I promised myself not to let it consume my life as I knew it had consumed Adam's life.

12