They Just never have Gotten Along!! Ch. 03

Story Info
Wedding Plans.
1k words
3.84
3.5k
00

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first month dating we started almost living together. I was over there all the time and we were fucking constantly. She never said no and was always ready. At about the end of our 2nd month, we were engaged and it'd only be like a month before we would be getting married. Having been married before she didn't want a big wedding but she did want it in a church and to have all her friends and family there. I was okay with just a little bit of fuss as long as things didn't get real expensive.

June's sister was going to be her maid of honor and the two of them were having a great time putting it all together in only a month. Her brother-in-law was actually being pretty nice and asked if he could take care of doing the photography since he had some experience doing that and the equipment. I was all about saving money and since the two of them weren't being nasty to each other I thought it'd work out.

He and I went together to get our tuxes and he was a pretty funny guy it seemed. Joking and talking about how lucky I was to which of course I agreed. We rode together to the tailor and it was a bit of a trip. We stopped at a rest area on the way home because we both needed to take a whiz. This rest area had one of those old-style urinals. Like a long troth about dick high. We both walked up to it and at that point, I remember the story about his cock and made a point of checking it out without him noticing. I was completely impressed with the huge cock he draped out his pants nonchalantly. I mean it was soft and yet still almost beer can size thick and had to be like 8 inches. I can only imagine how huge that thing must get but it appears her sister wasn't exaggerating one bit.

The church was all reserved and the Priest engaged for the service in all his pious robes. It was a beautiful and huge old cathedral with multiple altars and many suitable areas to hold a wedding ceremony outside of the main pulpit area. There were many counseling and teaching rooms and we had one to use as changing room for the bride. It was a super remote and quiet area of the building. Far away from the main building area and very private. Lots of room for staging good wedding photos in that area without disturbing other events.

Winston said it was a great place to get the photos done without interruption. June agreed it was private enough to do all the other things like dressing before the ceremony and to keep the groom from seeing his bride prematurely. The thing was I'd already seen her in her sort of off-white dress. She said she didn't want any comments from people about her wearing white since she'd been married before and many of her girlfriends knew about several men she'd fucked, at least that was my take on the off-white. Heels, hose, panties, bra, dress, and vale all were that color and I have to say it was hot as hell against the great tan she always got in the summer. I loved the tan lines when I was eating that sweet pussy too.

So all the preparations were coming together. Her sister and brother-in-law knew what their roles were to be and seemed capable. All the contractors for food, flowers, music and the after-party were ready to go. A little wedding costs lots of money it seems though in this case I wasn't paying for very much but her parents were. The rehearsal went fine. Not even a hint of a problem and quite a few of her relatives who lived far away had cleared their schedules and made the arrangements to be there from several different countries. Now just a matter of time and the big day would arrive. In the mean-time I was actually having to jack off a lot more than use her pussy or ass since she didn't want her family to know we had almost been living together.

After we left the wedding rehearsal dinner I was so horny I just couldn't hold back. I reached over and pulled June over to me by her neck in the car and pushed her face right down on my hard cock. She didn't protest a bit either. She opened that pretty mouth and my 6 inches was pushing down her throat as we drove back over to her folk's place. I bet I didn't last more than a minute and my cock was spewing like crazy. She was sort of gulping it down and that really made me even hotter but I let her off that shrinking dick and just said "Thanks baby I really needed that. The wedding night is still 2 days off." She just smiled and wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and then when we stopped in front of her folk's house she gave me one of those surprise open mouth kisses. So I guess I tasted my own sperm. Not bad really but sure was a surprise.

I went in and visited with her family for a while and left her there as it was late and I had to work early in am. Since I had got my rocks off, I was going to get a great nights sleep without a bit of pent-up sexual energy. Then I got a call from Winston and he wanted to discuss the picture-taking prior to the wedding at the church and make sure that we were okay with Janice handling all the paperwork, rings, and flowers. Which I had no problem with at all. Just something else for me not to worry about. So that set the final plan for me to arrive at the church dressed and ready to go at about 3 PM with the wedding to start at 4. Winston said don't come any earlier because they needed from 2 until 3 PM to get all the special pictures and have everything in place. Now it was just a matter of following through on all the prep that had been done.