They Just never have Gotten Along!! Ch. 04

Story Info
A special day for everyone.
1k words
3.81
2.9k
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big day arrived. Only a few hours now before the wedding and everyone, except myself, seemed pretty busy. June and her sister Janice were already at the church with Winston, Janice's husband. All the preparations like the hair, makeup, last minute steaming or ironing of wedding clothing for both women and of course getting all the good "candid" photos that would make up the photo album. So there seemed to be no snags so far and to put a big cherry on top of the cake, everyone seemed to be getting along exceedingly well.

June and Janice weren't digging at each other which was a mostly common state of affairs between the two women. It had been that way since they were girls and I guess there was little reason to expect that would change much, but Janice seemed focused on making this June's special day without any significant hiccups. At least not any for which she would be the cause. Winston was in an exceptional mood. All smiles and not a sign of the typical friction between him and my soon-to-be bride. I'd never seen the two of them be so friendly or interact without at least some negative comments to each other, but today everyone was on their best behavior.

I'd actually not even gotten to the church until about an hour after everyone else and once I realized that I didn't have anything much to contribute and my only task was to bring myself appropriately dressed for the ceremony, I decided to just go back to my apartment and show back up about fifteen minutes before things were to begin. It might sound a little funny but when I got back to the apartment I slipped in a porn video checked my tux to make sure it was ready to go and then I took off my clothes and started jacking off since I had like 4 hours to kill. I had some killer hot porn featuring a brunette that looked a lot like June being gangbanged by about 6 men with cocks the size of forearms. I watched and edged for an a couple of hours as I wondered how many times June might have been involved in being fucked like this and by cocks this huge? In my mind's eye June replaced the girl being fucked and that made it even hotter. I know it's kinky but I'd pay a bunch of money to have a video of her being fucked like this to watch and jack off too even once we were married. I wouldn't let her in on that little secret however.

At the church about 2 hours before the proceedings begin, there is a sudden dust-up between Janice and Winston. Seems that Janice has failed to bring or maybe, judging from how she is panicking and how angry Winston appears to be, forgotten to bring or misplaced both the rings and the marriage license. Winston is in the midst of snapping pictures and finishing up the typical wedding day bride poses. June is dressing and in about an hour the hair and makeup people will arrive. No doubt the guests will start entering the church which is well removed from the changing and preparation area in the extreme back of the Sunday school and gym area. Since Janice thinks she knows where she left everything she is now going to have to rush back over an hour home to pick up these items or the ceremony will have to be called off. June says she will be fine and just continue to get ready and hopefully, Winston will complete all the photos for a nice wedding album. As Winston watches Janice's car leave the parking area a strange sort of evil smile seems to suddenly cover his face as he realizes that his plan is going to work just as he imagined it and all the years of scheming and day-dreaming are about to become real.

June continued to get ready. She slid her smooth shapely legs into those sheer off-white thigh highs. Pulling the nylons into place by the elastic tops then running her hands down her legs carefully so as not to snag the sheer stockings on her carefully manicured dark blood-red nails. That was followed by her skimpy but lacey panties that she pulled over her ample ass and looking in the dressing mirror made sure the carefully trimmed pubic V of dark straight hair wasn't outside the lace. She slipped on her heels, pulled on her dressing gown, and sat back down to take care of what she could of her make-up. Suddenly the door to the dressing room flew open and just as quickly closed and locked.

Standing there with this huge dark grin is Winston. His camera clicking rapidly as he says "alright now it's time for the cheesecake shots so don't be shy" he says crossing the room rapidly. June jumps to her feet trying to hold her silky dressing gown in front of her. Not knowing if she should be smiling or screaming at him to get out. That question is quickly answered as Winston reaches out and rips away her dressing gown and June is left standing there in her heels, hose, and new lacy panties. Trying to cover herself with her hands and arms as Winston moves in even closer.

He drops the camera to the floor and suddenly his right hand is around her throat and he has her pinned against the wall. His body against her and in a flash she realizes that she can actually feel the huge hard cock her sister had described pushing against her stomach. Just before his mouth covers hers Winston says "I've waited a long time for this. Put up with your smart mouth and watched that round ass of yours prancing about always tempting men and pretending you don't know your affect on them and me. Well you pretty little bitch, this is your special day."