They met on the app

Story Info
A first date for two lesbians goes very very right.
1.6k words
4.4
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pictures showed that she was confident, sexy, and didn't take herself too seriously. Things I love to see on any profile. She didn't have kids, cats, or a man... bonus! There wasn't a single picture of her harming an animal while hunting or fishing, and her nails were nice and short. At least the ones that matter... She stated her enthusiastic lack of interest in anyone who is proud to have voted for Trump and I swiped right. Evidently, so did she.

We met for a walk, and she didn't wear a single drop of perfume or make-up. I was in. The chemistry was palpable as we took turns sharing stories of our adventures. I learned quickly that she was self-reflective, intelligent, and witty. My favorite traits. When we got to the end of the trail we sat down by a pond and passed a joint back and forth, while laughing at the old white people looking at us like they were owed an explanation about our entire situation. After a while I, very rudely, interrupted her mid-story and said, "I've stopped listening to the words you're saying, I'm afraid. All I can think about is if I can kiss you. Can I?"

She laughed, blushed, and said, "Yes, please!"

Y'all. It was a masterclass in first kisses. Shy and respectful at first, but after a quick breath of air we both came back for what can only be described as the perfect kiss. We held our lips together for three or four heartbeats and then opened our lips just slightly to allow our tongues to meet. When she exhaled a gentle "oh" into my waiting mouth, I put my hands on the side of her face and the back of her neck and tilted her head back slightly while we let our lips and tongues explore with no regard for anyone who might be passing by. We only stopped when it became clear that we were going to need to find a more appropriate place to light this kind of fire.

"My god, that was special." I said to her. "Should we hurry back to our cars and go back to my place to let this continue?" She said yes.

We spent the walk back to the cars talking about what it was we wished we could have done, if not for the surprising number of people on the walking trail. We established that she is a Switch, as am I. I was cautiously optimistic about the potential sexual compatibility.

We got back to my place, and as soon as the door closed behind us, she started to politely say, "Your place is so nice..." and I said, "Shh. That's not why we're here."

"Right!" She laughed, nervously.

I pressed her against the wall, kissed her deeply, and said, "Take off your shoes." And she did.

I took her by her hand and led her up the stairs, closing the door to my room behind us so the dog didn't join in on the cuddles, as she was so excited to have the opportunity to do.

I paused, pulled away from her and said "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes" she reassured me, and stated that if she needed me to stop that she would say so.

"Good." I said. "This is only fun if you're having fun."

I guided her backwards onto the bed, where we crawled our way to the top so we could make-out on the pillows. When she guided my hands under her shirt, I pulled it off of her, catching her under her shoulder so I could hold her by the back of the head as she laid back down. I kissed my way down to her collar bone, her sternum, and over to her breasts. I sucked gently and took her nipple between my teeth where I exhaled and moaned with restrained passion for her body.

I made eye contact with her and said, "Take off your clothes."

"All of them?" She asked.

"All of them."

"You too!" She said, while peeling off her remaining layers.

"Nope. Just you. Lay down so I can explore your beautiful body."

My god... her body... I straddled her, and looked down at her stunning form. I kissed her and whispered in her ear, "Don't come until I tell you to."

She agreed with a nod, a giggle, and a very sexy bite of her own lower lip.

"Good girl."

I slowly ran my fingers across her cheekbones and down her jaw line. I used my thumb to pull on her lower lip before kissing her gently. I continued to kiss across her face to her ear, and then neck. I sat back up and traced the lines of her breasts, waist, and hips, with my eyes and my hands. Her body is stunning.

I hungrily nipped at the softness of her belly, and she exclaimed with quick gasps and giggles.

"Shh!" I said. "I'm exploring!"

She consented by covering her own face with her hands to muffle her sounds of pleasure, pain, and surprise.

I dismounted just long enough to spread her legs, and reposition myself on my knees between them.

"Look at you." I said to her beautiful vulva.

I paced myself by first gently petting her legs upwards from the ankles. I firmly grasped both of her inner thighs until I she audibly exclaimed. I brought both of my hands up to her center until I could cup and massage her genitals with my right palm, offering the heat of my breath through the cracks between my fingers. Her muffled sounds of pleasure only encouraged me more.

"Remember..." I said quietly. "don't come until I say so."

She pulled me back up for a deep kiss before saying, "I'll try." Then she pushed me back down.

As I positioned myself so close to her wetness I could feel the heat of it on my mouth, I looked her in the eyes and said again, "Good girl."

Taking her into my mouth with my full flat tongue was like a homecoming I didn't even know I needed. I moaned loudly while taking her in like an ice cream cone on a summer day. After some time I pulled myself away and introduced my fingertips by massaging her lips, and circling her clitoris. I said, "Let me know when I get to the best spot" and I circled closer and closer until she said, "Right there."

I went back in with my mouth so I could gently place my tongue over the indicated place of intensity. I pressed downward with my index finger until I found myself slipping inside. While slowly massaging and sucking I pressed into her until I found myself breathless with the warmth and wetness of her. I laid my cheek onto her while I groaned and introduced a second finger.

I explored her, taking a walk around with my fingers, touching every wall like it was a museum to be explored with your hands in the dark. She gripped my left shoulder with her right hand and used her fingers and her moans to indicate exactly what it was that she wanted me to do be doing with my fingers inside of her.

I nibbled on her hips and her belly while I found her g-spot and familiarized myself with the way she preferred to be explored. Only when I felt sure that I had it down did I... well, go back down.

I kissed and licked my way back to the spot close enough to her clit to be electric, without being painful. I put my mouth over it, moaned, and said, "You can come when you're ready".

I began to pedal my fingers against her g-spot while alternating between sucking and licking around her indicated spot. She gripped my shoulder and marched her fingers hard, and therefore, so did I.

It didn't take long for her to gasp and buck uncontrollably. I held her tight like a bull rider, pulling my lips over my teeth to soften the impact to her as I rode through the bucking and shuddering, not letting up until the pulsing stopped.

I withdrew my fingers slowly, but continued to gently lick. When she reached to push me away, I said, "One more."

She said, "Again?"

"Yes. The second one is always the best one."

I licked her gently until she angled her hips upwards and pressed herself more firmly into my mouth. She grasped me by the head and covered my eyes, indicating that if she was going to come again, she was going to need some privacy.

Thrilled with the opportunity to fully focus on what was in front of me I reinserted my fingers and gently pulsed until she indicated with her hand on my shoulder that she was ready for full speed.

I enthusiastically returned to the pace of the previous orgasm, plus a little bit of added pressure with my tongue.

"Fuck!" She yelled as she climaxed faster than she had expected.

I pinned her by her right hip with my left hand, so I could safely intensify the pressure of my mouth on her, and my right hand inside her. I rode the waves of her pulsating, slowing only as they themselves slowed. Before they fully stopped I gently withdrew my fingers, and changed from sucking to pulsing when she pulsed, with my tongue.

Only when she fully released her breath and said "Wow" did I fully relax my hold on her hip, caress down her legs where I firmly grasped both of her feet, and then kissed my way back up her body so I could collapse onto the pillows next to her.

She pulled me in for a deep and satisfying kiss. When we broke apart I began to say, "That was great..." but she pressed her index finger to my lips and said, "Shh. That's not why we're here. Take off your clothes and get on your back."

"Oh, and don't you dare fucking come until I tell you to."