They're a Wonderful Set of Tits

Story Info
Frustrated with her very large tits Lilith made a wish.
3.3k words
4.27
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----A Large Set of Knockers-----

"Oh, god damnit!," Lilith was upset. She had just knocked over her wine glass, there was glass and red wine all over the kitchen floor. This was the second time this month it had happened.

"Stupid fucking tits," she complained as she got the paper towels to clean it up. Lilith was very well endowed. Very very well endowed. Even in her early thirties it seemed her tits were still slowly growing, she was measured at a 34N during her last bra fittings.

One could say she got an early visit from the Boob Fairy during her pre-teen years, while the rest of her class was just buying their first training bras, Lilith was already sporting a very full C-cup. Seemingly the Boob Fairy made frequent visits growing up, by the time she was off to college she had outgrown the entire bra selection of regular department stores. She had been getting her J-cups, at that time, from 'Ms. Petigrew's Boudoir' in main street.

Her large breasts brought her all kinds of attention from men, and even some women. While annoying at times, she had on occasion used it to her advantage. A deep cleavage shirt and quarter cup bra did wonders during her midterms in college when the class was graded in a curve. Seemed her male classmates had a very hard time trying to answer their exam questions when they were thinking with their small heads.

But, besides the attention there were other griefs she had with her bosom. Not only were her bras hard to find, but clothes were also a challenge, she was either wearing something too baggy, tops whose material was stretched to its tensile limit, or spending a fortune to get her business apparel tailored to her figure. There was also the challenge of navigating her wobbly tits through the world. She was knocking stuff over in her house, bumping into people or struggling to keep her bikini top on when on the beach.

Done cleaning up the spilled wine she removed her shirt to put into the wash, her tits were spilling out of her K-cup bra, which was not quite big enough to contain all of her boobs, but it was hard finding bras. Adjusting herself and pulling on the cups she heard a rip.

"Fuck! Just great," she took off the ripped bra. "Guess I'll have to stop to see Ms. Petigrew tomorrow, hopefully she has some of the bigger bras back in stock." Her K-cup bra had certainly been put under a lot of strain during its service life, with 6 months of use in her regular rotation this one had lasted longer than most others. Stripping the torn bra, she put on an oversized T-shirt, refilled her wine and headed to the sofa.

"I sometimes hate these things," she complained to herself cupping her gargantuan breasts. "Sure they are fun when I'm in bed," she said as she pulled on her nipples, her fuck bodies certainly enjoyed them, she even liked playing with them while masturbating. "Would it be so bad if they were smaller? Think of all the cute clothes I could wear, honestly my boobs are more trouble than what they are worth"

Feeling the effect from her third glass of wine taking effect and getting drowsy, Lilith squeezed her tits feeling them undulate. "I wish they were smaller. Don't care how much smaller. Hell, I would rather be in the itty bitty titty committee than deal with these," said Lilith as she fell asleep on the couch.

-----A Modest Life-----

Lilith woke up groggy, she ached and had a mild hangover. She definitely could not take her drinking like she could in her younger days. Sitting off she felt a weight of her chest, literally. Her hands flew to her chest, but instead of stopping where they normally would she ended up slapping her chest. Her very flat chest.

"What the fuck?! What the fuck?!," Lilith was all of a sudden very awake. "My tits! They're...they're..."

"Gone?"

Lilith turned around to see where that voice had come from.

"That's what you wished for, wasn't it? You said you wanted to join the Itty Bitty Titty Committee didn't you? I would say you should fit right in now."

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house? What did you do to my boobs?," said Lilith, still in shock.

"I'm a boob fairy," said the woman. "Well boob fairy in training" She gestured to her equally flat chest encased in a very pink training bra. "I was sent here to show you what your life would be without the huge set of tits you had been blessed with."

"It can't be that bad," said Lilith, stretching. No tidal wave of ripples through her tits as she was used to, her little A-cup pokies stayed firm on her chest. "There are so many cute tops I could wear now."

"Well why don't you go get dressed, don't want to be late for work," said her boob fairy friend.

Lilith looked at her phone, "Shit, shit, shit". With that she hurried to her room to shower and get dressed. She found the clothes in her closet had also gone through changes. All the t-shirts were smaller, and none of her business shirts had alterations to accommodate her formerly large milkers. Settling on a blue pants suit and forgoing a bra, she left for work.

Living in the city, Lilith didn't usually use her car during the week. She would take the subway to the office. She certainly got a lot less looks, and much easier to find room in the crowded train. This wasn't so bad after all. Walking into her office building she stopped by the coffee shop in the lobby to get her usual morning caramel latte.

"Hi Joey!," she greeted the barista, "just the usual for me today."

"Uh, hi. I don't know what that is," the the man behind the counter didn't know what she was talking about. "The menu is over there."

Lilith was confused, "you know a medium Caramel Latte with whipped cream, like every morning."

"Oh ok, I get a lot of customers. Can't memorize all their orders you know," he said annoyed.

Joey brought her latte to the counter and moved on to the next client now waiting.

"Joey? No special pastry for me this morning?," asked Lilith sweetly. She was used to getting a free pastry with her coffee most mornings.

"I'm sorry did I miss that in your order? Baked goods are extra ma'am.," said Joey, irritated.

"But, I usually get..." said Lilith trailing off as she walked off with her latte.

"Not feeling the special attention, huh?" said the fairy appearing next to her. "Guess Joey over there has a hard time picking you out of the crowd now. You must be just a regular customer for him. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"I guess," said Lilith thinking of all the small 'favors' men seem to do for her day to day.

Arriving at the realtor office Lilith worked at, she went straight to her desk. Usually she would be stopped by some of her coworkers to ask about her weekend and what she had been up to. But not today, people would say 'hi' or 'good morning' but nothing more than that.

Arriving at her desk, she went through her plan for today. She was usually fairly busy, with most of the clients asking for in person viewing, sometimes multiple viewings of the same house or apartment, not that they took much attention to the actual property itself. But there wasn't anything in her calendar today. Her inbox only had a couple of possible clients, but nothing much.

"Not much to do today," Lilith muttered to herself. Maybe that wasn't so bad.

"Lilith!," it was Mr. Potter, the manager. "My office, now!"

"Coming Mr. Potter," Lilith wondered what the commotion was about, he was a sweetheart around her. She was one of his best realtors at the firm.

"Were you planning on selling any properties this month Lilith?," said Mr. Potter as soon as she came in. "You are well behind everyone else in the office. This is the third month in a row you've failed to meet expectations."

"But, but, but," Lilith was frustrated, she never had a problem closing a sale, or making a sale, or finding clients. Seemed there was a lot of word of mouth between her satisfied clients to get her friends to meet up with her. Always in person. She even had what she called her 'closer blouse' and an undersized bra had put her massive tits right at the line of what could pass a presentable in public. Most of her clients would sign whatever she put in front of them without reading. She had made a killing in commission last week selling a less than prime property to a buyer waiving the inspection requirement all by wiggling her chest during closing.

"No buts, now go out there and do your job!," said Mr. Potter.

"Kind of hard to make a sale, without your two best sales girls helping you out," said Lilith's boob fairy when she got back to her desk.

"This is bullshit, just because I was spilling out of my top, shaking my huge tits didn't mean I was a better realtor."

"And yet," said the fairy pointing to the pay stub that had been delivered to Lilith's desk before disappearing. With much apprehension, Lilith opened it up to distraught. It was for less than a tenth what she usually made. Her job mostly paid in commissions, and with her sales flatter than her chest, it seems she wasn't pulling in the big bucks like before. She would no longer be able to afford her apartment for long at this rate.

With what had to be her worst day at work over, Lilith was glad to head home. On her way out she decided to stop by Ms. Petrigrew's Boudoir, the owner, Ms. Petigrew was like a mother figure to her, having visited her so frequently while growing up, she had kept up with the relationship on her frequent bra shopping trips. It would be good to talk to her, maybe get something lace and cute to make herself feel better.

Walking the two blocks from the office, Lilith arrived at a closed storefront. The store was boarded up and with a sign looking for a tenant. "Where is Ms. Petigrew, what happened here fairy?," she asked, knowing her boob fairy must be somewhere nearby.

"There is not much margin on those itty bitty bras sweetie," said the fairy. Just like your big tits brought great fortune to you at work, your continued patronage for larger and replacement bras helped the store stay afloat. Such a shame."

"Oh Boob Fairy, this is horrible."

"Your huge boobs not only brought people happiness, they also helped others. They truly were a blessing weren't they."

Lilith was distraught, she felt even worse than yesterday by the time she got home. She ate her dinner, at least she didn't knock anything over this time. She sat on the couch feeling in need of some company. That's when an idea popped in her head of texting one of her many friends with benefits. The physical contact and attention would be welcomed, she also hadn't had sex in days so a good fucking was in order.

Naughtly, with one hand under her panties already mindlessly rubbing her pussy she went through the ample list of fuck buddies in her head. Maybe Derek? Dude was buff and had a huge cock. When he came over it wasn't just sex, they fucked. Lilith was horny, but she wasn't in the "fuck my brains" kind of horny. There was also Jason, he took things slower and seemed to have an encyclopedic knowledge of all kinds of sex positions. No, Mark. Definitely Mark thought Lilith. Not the biggest, but decent sized and he knew what he was doing. He also loved to pleasure her. He would eat her out, suck on her tits and just worship all of her body when they made love. Mark is who she needed now.

Going into her room she stripped naked, hopped into bed and took a picture of her fingers opening up the labia of her juiced up hairless pussy. She drafted her message with the picture adding a naughty message

"Feeling hungry? Maybe you could over...🍆💦. 😘"

Trying to add Mark as the recipient, she saw her contact list had shrunk just as much as her once glorious breasts. Just her parents, her sister, a few friends and co-workers. Her large list of lovers, friends with benefits and fuck buddies were gone.

"What the fuck! Where did they go? Them too? Fuck my tits had so much pull, it was so easy getting guys what will I do now. I haven't been laid in days, I need someone." exclaimed Lilith in frustration.

"You may want to look under the bed..." said the disembodied voice of her fairly companion.

Looking under her bed, Lilith found a much larger box of sex toys than what she previously owned. Clearly she had more use of these now for personal relief and just the occasional masturbation session. Picking up the largest dildo in the collection she saw something scribbled in marker at the bottom.

'Derek'

"Nooo, noooo," said Lilith in disbelief, looking at the other vibrators and dildos in the box. She had named them all. There was "Jason", "Alex", and then a well worn clitoral stimulator..."Mark".

Horny, frustrated, and dejected Lilith went to bed; unsatisfied.

-----Acceptance-----

Lilith woke up feeling a distinct weight on her chest, her hopes were rapidly dashed when it turned out to be one of her pillows that had been tangled up in her blanket as she had tossed and turned during the night. She still had a perky set of little A-cups.

Getting dressed she dug through all her underwear, if she had grown up flat surely somewhere she would have bought a bigger bra to stuff for special occasions. Even when she had her majestic N-cuppers she had at times added some padding to her bras when she wanted even more attention. She did finally find what turned out to be a B-cup bra with a set of falsies inserted, it looked tiny, but putting in on did make her tits look bigger even if slightly so.

Like the day before her subway ride to work and walking into the office was uneventful, not one turned head or anyone seemed to see her. She sat on her desk, no surprise to her now. No leads, no showings, no clients. Fuck, this sucked.

Having skipped her caramel latte from the coffee shop downstairs, she went to get some coffee from the breakroom, she overheard some of her coworkers gossiping. With nothing else to do, she sat around to hear. They were talking about Paul, he was one of the other realtors in his 40s. Lilith remembers him always happy, talking about the vacations he and his wife would go on. Seemed he was having problems in the bedroom pleasuring her.

"Ooooooh, nothing quite like office gossip huh Lilith?"

Lilith saw her boob fairy had taken a seat next to her.

"Oh please, it's not like I'm spreading it."

"No, but don't think you are not involved."

"What do you mean?," asked Lilith

"Seems Paul had some trouble getting it up from time to time," said the fairy. "But when you have a wobbling set of huge tits bouncing around the office all day, got him all horned up. He always got home ready to bed her wife over and show her a good time. With it now being Flatsville in this office, the poor guy can't please his wife."

"I didn't know," Lilith had not appreciated just how much her big breasts not only affected her but others around her. "Boob fairy, I'm a changed woman."

"Is that so?," asked the fairy

"Yes, I am. I can see now how much of a blessing my huge tits were. To me and to others. Please don't make me live this life like this. I want my tits back, I want to squeeze them and play with them. I want to make men hard and want to fuck me. Please Boob Fairy, please I've learned my lesson please give them back to me."

"Seems my job here is done," with a smirk and a wink the fairy vanished into thin air.

Lilith looked and she was still small, only the padding of her B-cup bra to give her any shape. "Fairy are you going to give me back my..., oooohhhhh, ohhhhhhh, shiiiitttt" Lilith felt the pressure build up in her chest.

Her nipples were stiff and were sensitive. Lilith felt as her breasts started to run out of room in the miniscule bra. "Oh fuck, my tits are coming in". Lilith was completely oblivious to the fact she was still sitting in the middle of the break room.

"Mmmmmmmmmppphhh," her tits swelled up at an exponential rate. Her blouse was now taught across her chest, with each breath it felt tighter and tighter. Still rubbing her tits Lilith felt the buttons on the shirt give up their fight. On her chest the jiggling mass of tit flesh had completely overrun the bra, the cups now just there to cover her nipples.

With one last burst of growth the single hook on the back of the bra yielded and the garment came loose, with Lilith's magnificent N-cups restored and out in full display, Lilith couldn't stop herself from cupping them and rubbing her nipples.

"Holy shit! Guys! Guys! Lilith is flashing everyone in the break room," Jimmy the intern in the office was shouting as she gawked at the magnificent set of tits in front of him. It didn't take long before the rest of the office had worked their way into the break room, their pants all tenting from their stiff erections.

Mr. Potter pocked his head in, "Well fuck Lilith, I know you are my best realtor, but that's one hell of a way to celebrate. Did you close on that multi million dollar condo by the south side."

Lilith could see all the attention she was getting, clearly none of the men in the office seemed to mind, nor remember her brief stint as a flat chested girl.

"Let's just say I got a heck of a deal Mr. Potter, and I wanted to share it with the rest of the office."

She got a notification on her phone, it was from Ms. Petigrew. Her order of bras was ready for her to pick up. Lilith was so happy, Ms. Petigrew hadn't gone out of business. Digging through her contact list she saw all of her fuck buddies were there.

At the back of the crowd she saw her boob fair smiling and giving her a thumbs up. She then saw her grab at her chest as it too rapidly expanded, her bright pink training bra glowed and morphed into a satin and lace quarter cup bra which now held the perkiest set of mammoth tits, a couple of cup sizes bigger than Lilith's.

It reminded her of something Ms. Petigrew had always told her whenever she was at her fittings. "Every time a bra strap is snapped, a fairy gets her boobs."

All horned up from the growth and seeing the lustful looks of the men around her. Lilith stripped the rest of her clothes and announced to the adoring crowd before her.

"I'm feeling like quite a woman today, who of you is man enough to handle my huge tits and make me feel like one?"

All the men in the office raised their hands and reached for her. Picking the first two she saw, she led them to the conference room. Looking back at the crowd, she smiled and said. "The rest of you form a line, trust me everyone is going home satisfied tonight."

The End