Thin Line Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when the time came for her to arrive, something changed in me, too.

A cold, predatory determination emerged.

I committed myself to it. My energy somehow transformed, and when I heard her light footsteps in the basement corridor, I knew exactly what I had to do. I positioned myself between two rows of lockers so that I would have a good view of her locker. I was ready, my eyes narrowing as I saw her enter the room. She walked right up to the locker and opened it. And then I made my move.

I was next to her in maybe two seconds, so she couldn't even turn around in time.

I grabbed her and pressed my hand to her lips, my second hand across her stomach so I could pin her hands down. I felt such a powerful and exciting rush of adrenaline, it was... crazy. I saw red, my body tensed like a carbon fiber bow.

She tried to scream, and I heard her muffled "mmnnmnnnnnooooooo" sound, a little choked and muffled, but it was there.

I lifted her into the air - fighting and writhing in my grasp - and carried her to the small storage room. Thick mats used for gymnastics and other sports equipment were stored here.

Only then did I throw her onto it, allowing her to roll onto her back as quickly as she needed to when I kicked the door shut. That was part of the plan.

And I jumped on her, propped myself over her, now that we were face to face, one of my hands grabbed her hands together, pulled them up, and pinned them over her head. Being two times her weight was a pretty good advantage. I was a bit more than 6'7 and she was barely 5'6''. And I worked out and practiced boxing, on top of that.

She had no chance against me.

Her terrified eyes fixed on me in shock. But she froze when she recognized me.

"Hey, Rain..." I said in the lowest and most dangerous tone I could. It came almost too easily.

"You're cute, you know? I've been fantasizing about fucking you for a while now." I smiled, seeing how paralyzed she was, her eyes almost as big as saucers.

"But I decided to do a little test first. I have to check your tits. If they pass the test of being sexy, I'll fuck you, if not... I'll let you go. That's the idea I have..."

She tried to answer with some mumbling under my grip, but I didn't let her speak.

"Shhhhh... no talking. The test is going to happen, no matter what you say."

And I pulled out a gag belt that I had previously prepared and carried in my pocket for her, and then I shoved it into her mouth, but was met with her rather fierce resistance and attempts to pull my eyes out with her nails. After nearly two minutes of her relentless struggles, I managed to tie the gag belt behind her head, blocking her ability to speak. Uhh! She was a fighter, I had to admit. Now it was time for her hands. I even bought special handcuffs with pink plush inside. Yeah, don't judge me, they weren't cheap!

Then came another two minutes of pretty intense wrestling. Yes, she fought with everything she had, admirably. I would even say it was probably the area in which she still showed a bit of her boyish past. I could, of course, hit her and knock her unconscious, but that would not be what I had dreamed of doing. It would be the opposite of what I had imagined. I strived to make this as pleasant as possible for her.

I was a gentle perpetrator, remember?

Finally the handcuffs were on and I could concentrate on my main goal.

She looked red from the struggle and was breathing heavily through her nose. She also tried to say something a few times, which only sounded like "mmmnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmyyyy!

Now I had her gagged and handcuffed, lying on the mat in front of me. Her brown hair was spilling over her small face, her glasses were tilted a little to one side, and I could see her chest moving up and down in nervous gasps. Poor thing...

I slowed down and sat on my knees between her spread legs, sort of frozen and staring at her a bit. She was so much smaller than me, her figure willowy and fragile. Poor Rain, she had no chance against me. I had been training in boxing for three years now and there were not many kids in this school who could handle me.

Our eyes met, I could see the sheer panic in her eyes, so I whispered.

"Shh, it's all right, baby. Calm down a little. Now we are going to do a little test!" And I smirked.

She tensed, and I grabbed the edge of her dark blue sweater and pulled it up, revealing her padded bra. I rolled the sweater up to her neck and put my hands behind her back to undo the bra. Soon I freed her tits and pulled the bra up along with the sweater.

And here they were, two mighty pears, with perfect, large, swollen nipples, in a sweet shade of pink, with a pearly translucent sheen.

I gasped to be in such close proximity to these wonders, they were just as beautiful as in the picture, maybe even more so because... there were additional stimulants. The rapid movement of her chest, rising in panicked gasps, and the smell; the pleasant, delicate scent of her body that was sweet and almost intoxicating.

I stared at her for a while, and she stared at me, searching, probably trying to guess my judgment.

"Well, my dear Rain. I can easily say that I found two of the most beautiful things on this planet hidden under your bra. Your tits are... perfect! Just perfect. I'm sorry, but I'm going to pay them some attention now..."

And so I did. She made another "mmmmnnnmmmmoooooonnmm" sound as I latched onto her left breast. It was an exquisite feeling. Her skin was soft and delicate and smelled like heaven, I literally sucked her entire breast into my mouth and sucked on it with eagerness. My dick throbbed hungrily in my pants. My mouth was tightly closed around the base of her breast, her nipple was stretched out, and the rest of her breast fit the shape of my mouth and tongue perfectly!

It was such an intense and pleasurable feeling to be attached to her in this way that I forgot about her second nipple for the moment, but soon I remembered and wrapped my fingers around it to begin the sweetest of tortures. I was so engrossed in this activity for quite some time that I didn't even look at her face as I was glued to her breasts, but then I noticed a subtle change in her behavior. She was still panting, but the rhythm was changing. Was it a little deeper? I slowly raised my eyes to her face, well, it was still a little red, but maybe it was from the stress and nerves?

"Don't worry. You've passed the test, but I'm not going to fuck you, Rain. Not today anyway. You can calm down," I tried to help her relax, but I really couldn't see any significant change, so I went back to caressing her sweet assets.

"Perfection... just perfection!" I murmured, covering her with soft pecks and licking over her pearly white skin. "Beautiful, Rain, your tits are so stunning...!"

I moved away from them and my lips moved up to her delicate collarbones and slender neck, which I also covered with pecks and long laps, tasting her sweet skin. Her scent was intoxicating. Mostly body shower gel, but a subtle hint of her natural body scent that was unique to Rain. I inhaled it, sniffing around her neck and shoulder, pushing the sweater down or up, depending on which spot I wanted to attack with my mouth.

"You smell so good, Rain, so sweet..." I whispered, licking her earlobe. I wished she wasn't gagged as I had this strange need to kiss and nibble on her pink, soft lips.

I lifted myself up a bit and our faces were now four inches apart. "You have a beautiful body, Rain. What a treasure you hide under those modest clothes, it's almost a waste. But I've discovered it, and I'm going to enjoy it..." As I said this, I noticed that there was something that didn't feel so comfortable near my lower abdomen. Curious as to what it was, I lowered my eyes and tried to see what it was. And a sudden realization hit me. I forgot a small detail... It must have been her... dick.

Yep.

The moment was quite... astonishing for me. The reality that she was trans - not just a girl with perfect tits - was there, and it wasn't going away. I could either pretend that this disturbing part wasn't real, or... try to do my best to make the situation a little more comfortable for her.

"Did you enjoy my fondling of your sweet breasts? Oh, I bet you did, just like a sweet little girl should, right?"

I straightened up and kneeled between her spread legs again.

"Now we will see the proof of how much of a naughty gurl you really are, Rain... Enjoying the THIN LINE, huh?"

She made a sound of protest and shook her head, but I ignored it and pulled up the knee-length denim skirt she was wearing, exposing her thick blue pantyhose, appropriate for the cold weather. I pulled them down to reveal her small, white panties with a thin lacey line at the waist. Such innocent undergarments, but now tented by something... not so innocent. Slowly, I hooked my finger into her waistband and pulled it down as well, feeling my pulse quicken even more. I was a little scared, but... it was unnecessary. I looked down at her small, stiff 3.5 inches cocklet, which looked more like a protruding, overgrown clit than a serious boy's penis.

I could see her body arching in protest, taut as a string. Her cocklet was dripping with pre-cum and visibly throbbing - yessss.

"Shhh.... Relax, Rain." I muttered, eyeing her smooth shaved groin. "And what do we have here? A very pretty but overgrown clit, right?" And I lifted my eyes to meet her big round eyes that were fixed on me. We looked at each other for a while.

"It's an overgrown clit, Rain, right? Nothing more?" I smirked.

"But I can obviously see that it's a bit tense and strained, probably because you're so scared and stressed, am I right?"

I moved my hand closer to the 'clit' in question. She was panting very fast now, her eyes fixed on me.

"Being tense is never comfortable, that's a universal truth. Sometimes massage helps to release the tension, but there are other methods to bring relief when a body part is in such obvious pain and discomfort..." I teased her with a rascally smile.

I lowered my eyes to it. Her cocklet was not deflating, oh no, no!

It was the decision of my life. I considered my options here.

Yes, I obviously terrorized the innocent girl and forced her into this situation, even if she fantasized about it, it had to be pretty stressful and horrible on more than one level, right? And of course, I remembered what she wanted out of the situation.

Pleasure... was her ultimate goal in this fantasy.

Was I up to the task? My own dick was still tucked tightly in my pants, but well... Was this really the moment to do something about it? It could wait a bit, for the greater good!

So I did the craziest thing of my life. I bent down and took her dicklet in my mouth!

She made a strangled sound, and another muffled "Ppppppppppppssssssssssssssssnnoooo" sound came out of her gagged mouth.

I sucked her dick in almost the same way I sucked her breasts before. But of course, I didn't forget her tits. I reached for them while simultaneously sucking her off, all the time caressing, rolling and squeezing her sweet nipples.

She was shaking under me, making all kinds of noises, panting and arching her body a little. I could taste the pre-cum, oh yes, I could. The taste I knew from my own dick (everyone has tasted it once, right?) was now in my mouth, and I was getting used to it.

I started to bob my head and her little dicklet was hard as a bone in my mouth. It was the only proof that she was actually enjoying it, despite her protests. It was her fantasy after all, wasn't it? So the double combination of my mouth on her dick and my fingers on her nipples did its job.

Soon I could feel her body tighten a bit, her breath short and sharp. She made a sound that was - maybe - a warning? I highly doubted she cared if I choked on her cum, but it looked that way. Ten seconds later, something warm and salty exploded in my mouth. It wasn't the best taste, but I managed to swallow it anyway, just through sheer determination and will.

Silence now filled the storage room. I sat up and fixed my eyes on her. I had to make a decision. Let her go or masturbate over her body? The decision was quick. Jerking off would unfortunately have to wait. The situation was already a bit too much.

I had to let her... breathe.

Slowly, I pulled up her panties and blue pantyhose and lowered her denim skirt. She kept her eyes on me. I could see... she didn't understand what I was doing.

I calmly fastened her bra and lowered her sweater.

"I hope you don't jump on me when I let go of your hands to scratch my eyes..." I muttered with a lopsided grin.

And I rolled her onto her stomach, untied her gag, and uncuffed her, taking my stuff with me.

Right after that, I got up... and headed for the door. I wasn't going to stay to hear what she had to say. I would rather not know.

So... I ran.

Only then did I realize that she could go to the police... or the school principal... Or her parents... And destroy me forever. But for some reason, I decided to take my chances.

I rushed out of school and went home, not knowing what the next day would bring.

I spent the rest of the day glued to the window, waiting for the police sirens, but... they didn't come. I went to sleep, not sure if I would wake up to the sirens in the morning, but that didn't happen either. Rain and I had a class together at 9am, math. I walked into the school a little tense, looking around for a principal or counselor waiting for me... And for the SWAT team ready to arrest me, but they were never there... SO strange.

So I entered the classroom, which was already full of my classmates, and walked stiffly to my desk, ignoring Rob's greeting. I avoided glancing at people. As I sat down, I kept my eyes on the desk, sure that something would happen sooner or later, but... nothing happened.

After maybe 5 minutes, just after the teacher went into the classroom, I very carefully raised my eyes and quickly looked at the desk which Rain usually occupied.

She was leaning down over her notebook, writing something, not looking toward me.

I decided to relax a bit and, after a while, I regained my courage to more freely observe what was going on. Low-key, I was still expecting the police to come, but nothing like that happened. She was just taking notes, bent over her desk.

I was patient, glancing toward her regularly, and finally, I managed to catch her gaze.

Rain turned her head aside, and our eyes met. My heart sped up right away. I held her gaze, not backing out, not lowering my head. I couldn't understand her expression. It was perfectly unrecognizable!

Like a totally neutral face! I had no way of knowing what she thought. What was going on in her head? Did she hate me, or what?

The next part of the class went without any disturbance.

And... the next part of the day - was the same! Still nothing, zilch, nada, zero.

I was really confused. She seemed to behave as if... totally nothing occurred between us, nothing at all! Wow.

She ignored me or pretended to ignore me and was just doing her stuff, sitting with her friends Alicia and Leona, and didn't seem to be in a notably bad mood.

She didn't even seem particularly annoyed when Adam Durden threw a paper ball in her direction, which landed in her soup. She simply flipped him the middle finger and continued chatting animatedly with her friends. I even heard her laughing a couple of times! Laughing! Seriously?

So I started to wonder.

Did I really make her fantasies come true? Did she enjoy the forceful situation so much that she didn't tell anyone? Did she just act as if nothing happened because... she didn't want to discourage me from forcing her... the next time?

It all kind of blew my mind. I was in slight disbelief for the next couple of days, and I didn't do anything again, even though I could. She participated in two other clubs, and she was an active member there. It happened that her extracurricular activities fell on the days when I didn't have boxing practice, so everything was fitting perfectly, but even so... at first, I didn't follow her, still feeling a bit uneasy and chaotic. But... I became more and more tempted to try this again next Wednesday, after her chess club.

And I believed, it was even more risky now. She could be prepared this time. She could take pepper spray. Or a knife! Or she could set a trap for me with cops waiting for my move.

But for some reason, I doubted she would do it. So after school on Wednesday, I went to the school gym again and as I was done with working out, I took a shower. Then I went back to the girls' locker room and hid between different rows of lockers.

When the time came, I heard light steps, but... they suddenly changed direction! I heard the doors leading toward the school showers open and close. Soon I heard vague, muted sounds of water running somewhere behind the locker room walls.

Was she taking a shower??? After chess club? How weird!

After about ten minutes, the door to the school shower room slammed shut, and the light footsteps entered the locker room. From my new point of view, I couldn't see her like before. I would have to peek a bit to see what she was doing at the moment. For a few seconds, there was silence. Was she standing in the center and listening?

I could feel my heart racing. What would I do if she started to look for me, checking every aisle of lockers? She would be just in front of me, and that would be weird.

But soon the light footsteps could be heard again. Then came the sound of her locker being opened...

It was my only safe opportunity to act; she would be facing away from me.

I jumped from my hiding spot and rushed toward her, but I was in for a surprise...

She wasn't standing with her back to me.

She had her back pressed against the lockers behind her and was opening it in a peculiar way, with her hand reaching to the side, toward the lock.

So I was suddenly face to face with her. Fuck.

I just stopped, frozen in place.

Our gazes met and remained connected.

I considered my options. I had lost the element of surprise. I would have to confront her head-on, and for some reason, that seemed so... foolish.

So, I decided to retreat, though I'm not exactly sure why.

I started to move toward the exit, step by step.

And then I noticed it... The tiny, tiny twitch in the corner of her mouth. Did it almost look like... disappointment? But I didn't stop and left the room.

Walking along the corridor, I heard light steps behind me. I turned around and saw her. She was standing on the doorstep of the locker room, looking at me.

Soon I went upstairs to the first floor, feeling strange.

Did I misinterpret the situation?

Or was she really disappointed that I had abandoned my mission?

The next day, I caught her giving me intense gazes a couple of times. I noticed it during classes and in the cafeteria. She was watching me, kinda... as if waiting for something.

Should I try again? She had the Mathletes' club on Friday. Should I surprise her? She wouldn't be expecting me there. She'd probably expect me to show up after the next chess class...

So I decided to try that day.

After my usual time in the gym, I made my way to the girl's lockeroom to hide in yet another row of lockers and waited...

Surprisingly, I heard her steps in the corridor, and... she headed to the shower room again!

Why did she do it? She didn't do it the first time I attacked her!

Why the sudden increase in the usage of shower?

I waited patiently until she was back in the locker room.

She went inside, but this time she didn't stop. I heard the crack of the lock, and only when I heard some additional rustling with her jacket did I decide to jump out of my hiding.

This time she had her back to me!

123456...8