Thin Line Between

Story Info
He discovers her secret fantasies and reenacts it... gently.
27.9k words
4.81
15.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
671 Followers

The story is more of a ROMANCE than A SMUT.

If you're looking for a quick pleasure, it's not a good story for it.

Beware, in the story there are elements of a gentle ROLE-PLAY regarding sexual assault. The story does not have a _real_ sexual brutalization, although it has a dub-con element, very awkward dirty talks, and controversial terms used: boiclit, pussyass, dicklet, etc, if you don't like this type of awkwardness, you may want to omit this story. ;)

Main tags: muscular-JOCK-on-transgirl, virgin, twisted fantasies, r*** role-play, feminized, tiny dick, big dick, size difference, classmates, college, d/s, awkward dirty talk, pretty tits, pretty ass, assault attempt, non-con, dub-con, romance, hea. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+!

Important info: I retracted this story before after a couple of hours, so it's possible you could already read it. Sorry for that, I needed to make some important changes. :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found out about Rain's secret by a pure accident almost at the end of our senior year in high school.

I needed to make a small change in my final science essay and I hated to do it on my smartphone, so I headed toward the library, knowing there were few desktop computers in the corner, very rarely used by students.

As I entered the library, Mrs. Jenkins gave me a side eye, as I bullied her son in secondary school. Oh, well. It was something I did a lot because I was bored most of the time, and just because I could do it, being the biggest kid in school. Then... and now. It didn't change over the years, I was still the biggest motherfucker in the entire high school.

I sent her a lopsided grin and sat in front of the computer. Only then I noticed I wasn't alone in the corner. There was another student sitting next to me, now glancing at me with big, round eyes.

I glanced back. Fuck.

It was the only fucking transgirl in our school, called Rain.

Feeling an unpleasant wave of annoyance, I let my lips draw back in a hostile snarl.

Well, I wasn't happy to see her, as I didn't like people to see how lame I was with typewriting on the keyboard. I was pretty proficient on the smartphone and moderately good on the laptop, but I never learned any reasonable tempo of writing with a classic desktop keyboard.

Rain's eyes went more round, and she turned her head back to her screen.

I noticed she had opened a tab with just... a Google search page and nothing more. Did she start just now? Or did she quickly close the tab upon seeing me enter the library?

I didn't care, but she obviously was tense about it. She was staring at the screen... doing... nothing! Just thinking about something intensely - a single line appeared on her forehead.

She was an ugly little runt - she was like that being a boy, and being a girl didn't change much. A mop of unruly curls reaching her shoulder blades and thick glasses on her upturned freckled nose - didn't make her attractive - not in the slightest.

She looked like a small rodent animal - there was nothing fascinating about her. Although we had some classes together during the span of my high school years, I wasn't ever in her small circle of friends and I didn't even remember if I spoke with her at all.

I basically ignored her, not because I had any issue with her transitioning - I couldn't care less about that - but mainly because she was a geek/nerd who kept to the outskirts of high school popularity.

She faced some bullying from a few guys, particularly one named Adam Durden, who enjoyed targeting her with snarky remarks. Although it wasn't the worst case of bullying I've witnessed, so you may say, her life in high school wasn't that bad, only... just low-key. She stuck to the quieter side of the school's social scene, avoiding parties, at least the ones I attended.

She was also involved in the chess club, the "mathletes" division, and the programmers' interest group, which didn't exactly boost her popularity.

To be honest, I was also good at math, but I didn't make a big deal out of it and didn't join any club/group of interest related to this subject. It would be too lame.

From what I know, we both were about to go into math-related majors, but I didn't see it as a reason to suddenly make us into besties.

The kids attending places and group interests connected to math and programming were just... not my thing, even though I liked these topics. One time, I tried to attend the mathletes' meeting, to be honest... but I was bored the whole hour because I already knew the answers to their dumb quizzes and puzzles. The tedious mathlete-kids glanced at me with strange expressions on their... nerdish faces. I stood out, with my tall height and impressive musculature. Rain was there too, giving me the look like I was some oddball who didn't fit in. The teacher was delighted with my presence and the fact that I handled his trivial questions without difficulty, but I wasn't thrilled about his group of students. So I dropped the idea of going there pretty quickly. My mom was a math teacher and I had a natural talent after her, and she taught me well. I didn't feel like I needed anything extra.

So here we are.

Ignoring Rain, I decided to open my Google Doc. I logged in, and then I noticed she stood up with clenched jaws, and... in three seconds she walked out of the library - leaving the computer open on the Google start page. Weird, but okay.

I hesitated for a while. Mrs. Jenkins was somewhere between bookcases and there was no one around. So, I quickly relocated to her previous seat.

With some disappointment, I noticed she cleared the whole browsing history. Oh... bummer. So, there was no way I could check what she was doing on this computer. What was so secretive about her actions that she had to clear the history? I was almost prepared to go back to my seat when I had yet another idea. I checked the list of Chrome add-ons. There were quite a lot installed there, and I absentmindedly eyed the list of them. One icon attracted my attention. Small blue square with something inside that resembled a browser tab. The name of the add-on was 'Session buddy'.

Hmmmmm! Interesting. I clicked on it and showed the panel with saved sessions from different hours and days. The last session saved was... 5 minutes ago! Fuck!

With amusement, I clicked on it, not expecting much, but I was about to be surprised.

A couple of tabs were all from one internet forum...an internet forum devoted exclusively to people... who enjoyed being - or wanted to experience being - 'sexually submissive'!

YEP!

I literally froze - staring at the screen. As I clicked on the tabs to open them, I noticed they had all logged off to the page with the notice: "You are not logged in, please log in or sign up." But I could see the original titles of the tabs, even though I could not go into the pages themselves. I quickly created an account and started browsing the forum for the topic that could be seen in the tab's name, and it was 'newcomer's thread' - 'say something about yourself...'

I found it pretty easily; it was stuck at the top of the post list.

And there it was! A true gold mine!

The last added post was from a person with the nickname "RainForest18." Well, how creative! Rain's surname was actually Forsyth!

'Impossible' to guess - good job, Rain.

With my curiosity piqued, I started to read it, and I gaped, my mouth hanging open, in shock.

"Hello everyone, let me introduce myself, my name is Rain and I am a trans girl, pre-op. I've been fascinated by the subject of sexual submission for some time now. My dreams are becoming more and more intense and even terrifying as I imagine myself being forced into submission by someone who grabs me and takes me to a secluded place and forces me to do sexual things while I keep begging him to stop and let me go. I'm not actually imagining being raped or beaten. I imagine being touched against my will, even penetrated, but getting pleasure from it and from the act itself - from "not consenting" to it. I enjoy the thought of being so violated and wanted by someone who would be willing to force himself on me, crazy with desire for me, obsessed with my body. I have almost no attention in my everyday life and I know I'm not the most attractive person in the world. I have a lot of insecurities, but also... some parts of my body are not that bad, I guess. So, this is me (on pictures), please tell me what you think!

PS I have blocked my DM's for now, as I need to get to know this forum much better before I start engaging with people, but please feel free to voice your opinion about me and my fantasies!"

With a quickened pulse, I scrolled down and froze.

There were two pictures.

One was a close-up of her chest and waist.

I could actually see her hormone-induced tits for the first time...

Wow. They were quite unusual, to be honest, but for some reason I stared at them.

They resembled... hmmm just big 'swollen' nipples and almost nothing else! They only had a small white base that was round and pretty, but it was almost like a pillow that someone had put a big pink wizard cap on! The breasts stuck out maybe three inches from her chest, perfectly straight up, no sagging. They were basically all nipples....soft looking, swollen pink, protruding nipples, amazingly formed almost entirely of nipple tissue, pointing straight out, away from her body, like two pears glued to her chest.

The most interesting and shocking thing was... my dick throbbed. Yes, it did.

It started to swell as I looked at her unusual but strangely sexy nipples. They were... fascinating, beautiful, arousing... I swallowed hard.

So, the little runt was hiding such two treasures under her loose sweaters and hoodies?

But that was only the beginning! I scrolled down even further and saw the second picture. It was her ass. The photo was taken from a slightly awkward angle, showing her ass cheeks half visible under a tiny Japanese schoolgirl skirt. And they were as exquisite as her breasts!

Her waist was quite thin, very narrow, and her ass was plump and round, almost unbelievably sexy! My dick stirred even more! Big white globes looked at me from under the tiny skirt and... fuck. I was painfully hard.

I quickly downloaded both pictures to my phone, made a screenshot of the post and closed the tabs. And I almost tripped on my way to the bathroom. Yep. Once in the stall, I opened the pictures on my phone and unzipped my pants. Not wasting a second, I started jerking off and came in pretty record time, almost feverish with arousal. The orgasm was so powerful that I actually had to lean against the wall and close my eyes to slow my heart rate down a bit.

Fuck, she was really sexy...

Wow.

I suddenly realized that she... wasn't just a typical girl... She had... she had... She had "pre-op" written on it! So she had a dick! I just masturbated to the person with a dick.

The realization of it literally shook me, as if I had hit myself in the head. Was it gay?! But I was straight! But she was trans... so confusing! I cleaned myself with toilet paper and put my smartphone in my pocket, then ran out of the school. I was a bit shaken and embarrassed by my crazy self but after some time, I just shrugged it off. Oh, well. Fuck that!

Walking home, I passed by her house, as she was living in the residence along the streets I usually used as my everyday path to school. My eyes went up, and by chance... I noticed Rain! She stood by the window, looking down the street! I stopped, just because of the sheer overload of stimuli. What a coincidence. Our gazes met and she... quickly backed away, disappearing behind the curtain.

I smirked...what?

Fuck, what was wrong with me?

Cursing under my breath, I went back to my house to finish the essay on my laptop. But I had some trouble concentrating on the task, as the vision of her swollen, puffy nipples was literally stuck in my head, causing my dick to stir from time to time.

After dinner, during which I didn't exchange a word with my parents, I returned to my room and read her post three more times.

Did she really dream about such sick things? Maybe I shouldn't judge. People had different kinks. I liked licking girls' armpits, for example.

Yep, I just... liked it. I don't know why. Don't judge me!

They were shaved and clean, but it didn't matter. I liked the intimacy of licking an area that people considered "not meant to be licked" on a regular basis...same with asses. I wasn't a fan of unpleasant smells, but I was a fan of places that were meant to be private and left alone - most of the time. Girls I had sex with before were pretty uncomfortable with me doing stuff like that, and it made me even more aroused. They always thought I was a weirdo. So I've never had a long-term girlfriend. I was this big, weird, gloomy type of bulky jock who wanted to fuck their asses, and they always got tired of my weirdness after a while.

I had my own little circle of friends, and I didn't really care about having a girlfriend anyway. Basically, there were two groups of athletes/jocks in our school: me and a few gloomy, not necessarily handsome or wealthy guys who were into martial arts, and the stereotypical handsome jocks from affluent families participating in more popular sports, Adam Durden was one of them.

Lying in the dark, my imagination took over.

I imagined myself lurking in the dark, watching her. And then... attacking her. Dragging her into some dark storage room and...

Wow, my dick actually reacted to that. How sick was I really? What was in my soul, darkness that I had never discovered before? Something ugly and depraved? In my fantasy, I pulled her there and tore off her sweater... exposing her fascinating tits. And... sucking on them. Yep. Just that - for now. Just sucking them in my mouth. Soon I would have to jerk off again, she would scream... "Please, don't! Don't!" but I would be impervious to that. It's what she wanted, right? Be forced?

The sickness of this vision and the weirdness slowly started to be more and more acceptable. I read her post again, especially the part;

"I imagine being touched against my will, even penetrated, but getting pleasure from it and from the act itself - from "not consenting" to it. I enjoy the thought of being so violated and wanted by someone who would be willing to force himself on me, crazy with desire for me, obsessed with my body."

Well, the obsession had definitely begun.

Her tits and ass were truly extraordinary!

On impulse, I checked the post again, this time logging on to the forum.

I noticed a couple of responses to it, one - particularly unpleasant.

A user with the name PapaBigPig wrote: "Blocking DM's is cowardice, tbh. You're missing your chance to meet people who don't want to ask you for contact openly on the forum and would prefer to do it in a direct message. If you can't deal with some dirty messages in private conversation, how can you fantasize about being violated? Let us violate you in DM's little sweet t-girl, stop hiding behind the blockage."

The others were more official; "Hello, welcome to the forum, feel free to look around..." or "Nice ass you have there, t-girl, 9/10 for me!" or "I have similar dreams - if you want me to tell you about them, feel free to DM me...".

Feeling annoyed, I decided to write something from my new account, on which I had changed the nickname to "YourSecretAdmirer".

"PapaBigPig, give her a break. She has literally been here for 10 hours. Give her time to adjust!"

After thinking about it for a few seconds, I decided to add one more post there, addressing it to Rain.

So I wrote: "It's important to remember, there is a thin line between fantasies and a horrible reality, girl. Stay safe."

And I went to sleep, dreaming about violating her sweet tits, but... hoping I could make it feel good for her. To be honest, I couldn't imagine doing it just out of brutal instinct, without caring about her feelings. I probably didn't have it in me. Probably.

When I woke up in the morning, I checked the forum and found two answers!

One from PapaBigPig and one from... Rainforest18, though not addressed to me.

PapaBigPig:

"Did you just create a new account and reply to yourself? Only one post, the account was created right after yours. I bet the admins should check for duplicate IPs".

Rainforest18:

"I didn't create another account. And for your knowledge I'm planning to unlock DM's soon, I'd like to give myself some time to understand the readers of this forum a bit more and read about their experiences of meeting people they found online. Is it worth it or not? Please be patient with me."

She didn't address my answer but... she gave me a "like".

I kinda felt... glad for some reason, probably stupid.

Today at school, I paid a lot more attention to Rain than usual. A LOT.

And... she noticed, which, curiously enough, didn't startle me. For some reason, during lunch, while I was sitting with my friends Rob and Bennett (also boxers, like me), she had a spot with her two friends, Alicia and Leona, just in front of our table.

Our eyes met at the beginning of lunch, and I persistently continued to glance at her. I caught her doing the same.

Rob and Bennet were discussing some events that took place two weeks ago, during my 18th birthday, but I didn't pay much attention because I suddenly remembered that it was something I shared with Rain! She was born on the exact same day and also turned 18 then, though she didn't have as big of a party as I did. Low-key, always low-key... that was Rain's motto.

The situation with staring repeated during an English course we shared. I kept darting glances at her, and she noticed again, looking a bit abashed.

When we left school, I noticed her walking alone about 40 yards in front of me. She didn't spot me for a couple of minutes; only after crossing the street did she look aside and could see me closing in on her from a distance. She quickly rushed to the other side of the street, and I did the same. She started to nervously glance behind herself, but I didn't speed up. I kept the same distance until she reached her home.

Only then, when she was safe behind her fence, did she stand up and return toward me, staring at me challengingly.

I slowed down... significantly, walking in an almost lazily unrushed way. And I decided to smirk. Or rather, my mouth twitched, and one corner went up.

I raised my hand to my temple and... saluted! And... walked away, followed by her gaze.

The need to do something was slowly growing in me, like a dark tumor. The gate she left open, leading to her so intimately, felt grim and unsettling, and it began to tempt me more and more.

She didn't post anything new on the forum for the next week, and I intensified my stalker-ish behavior around her. I was almost openly staring at her, and she felt it. It was like foreplay for me, as I balanced on the verge of falling into the abyss of dark desires.

And my mind was preparing me for the inevitable.

Because I had made up my mind.

I was going to violate her. And make her... moan for me.

The plan was pretty simple. She had a chess class at a relatively late hour (so I stayed in the school's gym and worked out to kill the time), and she was the only girl there, so I knew there would be no one in the locker room.

May was pretty cold, and we were all still wearing jackets, so everyone left them in their lockers. The girls' locker room was a decent distance from the boys' locker room, so no one would hear anything unless she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I hid there and waited for the meeting to end. I felt like a real predator.

My heart was pounding like crazy, I changed my mind - almost - at least five times.

Edey
Edey
671 Followers
123456...8